manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+25
Death Fox (Roishio)
Fullmetal642
Ichimura.Kenta
Heavens knight.
zozo hurley(nasin)
Dee Snider
NotMeForSure
Devodin
WinnieChan
jmcast/makaveli
Kage Bana
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Tmack
Stark Black
ksw212
adiktuz
Dchong
Jin Grand
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Sinister92
Nicholas Wolfwood
Six Samurai Irou
Hiroto Takashi
UnknownDemonGod
hanabishi kanda
29 posters

visard 1st devision

hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    visard 1st devision - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue10/10visard 1st devision - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

visard 1st devision - Page 33 Empty Re: visard 1st devision

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:44 pm

aka- oh man. he's always going off on his own. so before anything happens. lets go find him
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

stat points : 68

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:45 pm

good luck with that
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:46 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:aka- oh man. he's always going off on his own. so before anything happens. lets go find him

Alright. Let's go.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    visard 1st devision - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue10/10visard 1st devision - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:54 pm

*in hm*
    kanda- oh. so here is where the temple of michel is
    *gets on his knees and starts praying in different language then finally speaks in his native tounge*
    kanda- oh angel next to god. i pray to thee. bring salvation to my body and appear before me
    *takes out a knife and slashes his palm and places some blood into a bowl and an angel comes out*
    angel- oh yee of little fath. how may i help you
    kanda- cut the chit chat. i need your right eye if i want to survive
    angel- thou shall speak in a whicked toung. than thou wicked toung shall be carved out. but thoughs that shall seek salvation in the eyes of god shall be forgiven.
    *the angel then surprisingly slashes through kandas right eye and kanda has lost his right eye. then the angel reaches out and plucks kandas right eye out and replaces it with his own right eye. and now kanda has one silver right eye and a gold left eye*
    angel- thou shalt be saved with this eye. though shall find salvation
    *kanda then takes off his head band and now both eyes have calmed down and has returned to normal aside from the eye color and the group then appears before kanda*
    aka- kanda. what happened to you. and why have both of your blue eyes are gond. now all there is a gold eye and silver eye
    kanda- lets go before they get here
    *kanda then starts to run to the 1st devision*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:01 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:*in hm*
    *gets on his knees and starts praying in different language then finally speaks in his native tounge*
    kanda- oh angel next to god. i pray to thee. bring salvation to my body and appear before me
    *takes out a knife and slashes his palm and places some blood into a bowl and an angel comes out*
    angel- thou shall speak in a whicked toung. than thou wicked toung shall be carved out. but thoughs that shall seek salvation in the eyes of god shall be forgiven.
    *the angel then surprisingly slashes through kandas right eye and kanda has lost his right eye. then the angel reaches out and plucks kandas right eye out and replaces it with his own right eye. and now kanda has one silver right eye and a gold left eye*
    *kanda then takes off his head band and now both eyes have calmed down and has returned to normal aside from the eye color and the group then appears before kanda*
    aka- kanda. what happened to you. and why have both of your blue eyes are gond. now all there is a gold eye and silver eye

i wonder what kanda is doing now
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:07 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

*suddenly a giant demon looking hollow appears befor them. but it was different from all of the other hollows. it was almost like it was a vl. but alittle stronger*
    kanda- oh great. might as well. use this new power that i can finally use
    *takes out a sketch book and draws something at super fast speed and then his left eye glowed black. and then a giand spider came out and easly destroyed it. the spider then disapears*
    kanda- my oh my. the other people that use a body part of zork are making their move. lets hurry
    *kanda and the group shunpos to the hq*
    *takes
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:09 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:*suddenly a giant demon looking hollow appears befor them. but it was different from all of the other hollows. it was almost like it was a vl. but alittle stronger*
    *takes out a sketch book and draws something at super fast speed and then his left eye glowed black. and then a giand spider came out and easly destroyed it. the spider then disapears*
    kanda- my oh my. the other people that use a body part of zork are making their move. lets hurry
    *takes

So what's going on?
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:09 pm

*Sneaks off away from the others*
    well if Kanda gets to.....
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:14 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:*suddenly a giant demon looking hollow appears befor them. but it was different from all of the other hollows. it was almost like it was a vl. but alittle stronger*
    *takes

So what's going on?
    in hq
    kanda- oh man. the war has started already now. man. brace your selves every one. the war with the avatars of zork has just started with the avatars of michel. and darn. we're in the middle of it
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:14 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

*suddenly a giant demon looking hollow appears befor them. but it was different from all of the other hollows. it was almost like it was a vl. but alittle stronger*
    *takes

okay so now what kanda........and what the hell did you just do
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:15 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    *takes

So what's going on?
    in hq
    kanda- oh man. the war has started already now. man. brace your selves every one. the war with the avatars of zork has just started with the avatars of michel. and darn. we're in the middle of it

*unsheaths shikorinosake*....shit i am ready
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:15 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:in hq

Hm, I see. Well I am ready for anything.
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:21 pm

???:So you seek it to huh?
    Son: of course why should Kanda be the only one having fun?
    ???: .....Well this is what i will give to you.......
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:23 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

*takes

okay so now what kanda........and what the hell did you just do
    well. you know how i made the treaty with zork for friends. well. the left eye i receaved is his mark. and if all 3 avatars of zork get togather. they can revive him if he has died. but for michel. its different but also the same. they summon the angel michel.
    long ago. they were regular shinigamis. but they could make many different things. the things they made that made them famous was turning their body parts into magical objects. if you will. like the kings seal. they had different powers. zorks left eye. its powers after it has been gotten used to is to bring to life any drawing i have or made. his right eye has the ability to cansel any ones power besides other body barts ability. and finally. the right arm of zork. it is able to destroy almost any thing that it touches. but the user needs to recognises what it is destroying.
    eventually. they faught till they became something close to hollows but still retained their shinigamies. meaning they became a perfect hybrig. for michel. his left eye is able to sumon allys no mater where they are. his right is able to summon gaia collosus. an ancient warrior of immaginable streanth and size
    (ooc. look it up on google. then you'll know what it looks like)
    his left arn is able to make almost anything the user wants with raw materials.

Last edited by hanabishi kanda on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:24 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    *takes

So what's going on?
    in hq

kanda-we. need to prepair. there are at least 4 others like me that wants my to join their side. but the hard part is who is good and who is evil.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:26 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    *takes

So what's going on?
    in hq

kanda-we. need to prepair. there are at least 4 others like me that wants my to join their side. but the hard part is who is good and who is evil.

reserch then.....
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:27 pm

Yo Kanda nice explination but i guess they had little more than that
    *Walking up smiling*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:34 pm

Roishio wrote:Yo Kanda nice explination but i guess they had little more than that
    *Walking up smiling*
    now not the time
    *kanda shunpos to a field and lays down to think*
    thinking in kanda's head- what is evil. the side of zork seems evil. but are they evil thoug. i mean they take equivilent trade serious. they won'r even try to break an agreement. as for michels. they don't even follow the rules of equivilent trade. i mean they will give and give and keep on giving and ask for nothing in return, but who is trully evil
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:38 pm

....fine by me i'll figure this out then
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:40 pm

Roishio wrote:....fine by me i'll figure this out then

well lets send in a spy
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:41 pm

well how would we do that....
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:42 pm

Roishio wrote:well how would we do that....
    aka- i already sent some spys in both camps. all that is left is to wait
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:45 pm

aka i need you to explain to me everything you know...... it's important that i know everything you know down the the last detail.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:46 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:aka- i already sent some spys in both camps. all that is left is to wait

How long will we have to wait?
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:57 pm

sigh*people don't understand my first zanp so i don't now if it breaks the rules with my zanp

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:27 pm