manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+25
Death Fox (Roishio)
Fullmetal642
Ichimura.Kenta
Heavens knight.
zozo hurley(nasin)
Dee Snider
NotMeForSure
Devodin
WinnieChan
jmcast/makaveli
Kage Bana
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Tmack
Stark Black
ksw212
adiktuz
Dchong
Jin Grand
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Sinister92
Nicholas Wolfwood
Six Samurai Irou
Hiroto Takashi
UnknownDemonGod
hanabishi kanda
29 posters

visard 1st devision

hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    visard 1st devision - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue10/10visard 1st devision - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

visard 1st devision - Page 34 Empty Re: visard 1st devision

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:01 pm

Roishio wrote:aka i need you to explain to me everything you know...... it's important that i know everything you know down the the last detail.
    aka- well. ok. i'll tell you what i heard from kanda
    well. you already know about michel and zork as makers of very powerful treasures. well. they be came so powerful that they thought of them selves as gods or angels. and they are constantly at war. well. they selected servents and theose became the avatar of the gods. and the fighting still continued 2day. since then. every time an avatar. the winner gets the avatars part that they receaived from the previous avatar. when an avatar gets all 6 parts. they will have powers equal to the gods them selves. kanda laready has 2 of the parts. any one remember when he left fter his eyes was acting up. the other person had a weaker version of an arm. when he gets the 2 other eyes. they will be in his palms. other than that. i can not say. is there any thing else you need to know
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:06 pm

hello first division
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    visard 1st devision - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue10/10visard 1st devision - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:07 pm

any one wanna spar
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:15 pm

and i bet you pple that read my zanp r confused with the shield and sword hooked to together but here were i go the here the pic so you get wha tim sayingvisard 1st devision - Page 34 Gn-001hs-a01-gnsword
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:22 pm

Lockon Stratos wrote:and i bet you pple that read my zanp r confused with the shield and sword hooked to together but here were i go the here the pic so you get wha tim sayingvisard 1st devision - Page 34 Gn-001hs-a01-gnsword
    wow. it looks cool. almost like a duel disk from yu-gi-oh. but in a diferent fassion. oh and if you click on this link
    http://forums.mangafox.com/showthread.php?t=55654&page=13

there is this cool as hell pic of ichigo in a way you guys have never ever seen before. i mean it is soo cool that i can not describe it
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

stat points : 68

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:32 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Roishio wrote:aka i need you to explain to me everything you know...... it's important that i know everything you know down the the last detail.
    well. you already know about michel and zork as makers of very powerful treasures. well. they be came so powerful that they thought of them selves as gods or angels. and they are constantly at war. well. they selected servents and theose became the avatar of the gods. and the fighting still continued 2day. since then. every time an avatar. the winner gets the avatars part that they receaived from the previous avatar. when an avatar gets all 6 parts. they will have powers equal to the gods them selves. kanda laready has 2 of the parts. any one remember when he left fter his eyes was acting up. the other person had a weaker version of an arm. when he gets the 2 other eyes. they will be in his palms. other than that. i can not say. is there any thing else you need to know
    What if... what if the added another treasure to the game? I mean they had a Knew avatar?
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:34 pm

Roishio wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    What if... what if the added another treasure to the game? I mean they had a Knew avatar?
    aka- well. the avatarsonly use treasures made by michel and zork. they were made by their own body parts. so i'm not sure.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:34 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lockon Stratos wrote:and i bet you pple that read my zanp r confused with the shield and sword hooked to together but here were i go the here the pic so you get wha tim sayingvisard 1st devision - Page 34 Gn-001hs-a01-gnsword
    wow. it looks cool. almost like a duel disk from yu-gi-oh. but in a diferent fassion. oh and if you click on this link

there is this cool as hell pic of ichigo in a way you guys have never ever seen before. i mean it is soo cool that i can not describe it

DAMNNNNNNN!!!! zangetsu shiriken style
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:35 pm

addd mor pic to my zanpk page if you want i cna move to last page since it take room
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:35 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

yah. i know. its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo friken cool. i want that actuall weapon
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:40 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

yah. i know. its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo friken cool. i want that actuall weapon

hell yea.......i think bat dude is going down
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:43 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

yah, but we don't know if ichigo is going to turn into that form. i would love it if he did. but what are the chances. however. if that did happen. i would be first in line in michigan at a bookstore. tobuy the volume with that pic in it no matter what the cost
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:45 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

yah, but we don't know if ichigo is going to turn into that form. i would love it if he did. but what are the chances. however. if that did happen. i would be first in line in michigan at a bookstore. tobuy the volume with that pic in it no matter what the cost

same here, i think i will get my friend in the military to mail me that volume when it is relased in japan, cause he is stationed there
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:46 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

same here, i think i will get my friend in the military to mail me that volume when it is relased in japan, cause he is stationed there
    oya. you can read japanese then. for me. i prefer to buy it in englich for reading material.
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:47 pm

visard 1st devision - Page 34 Gn0000gnswordiivisard 1st devision - Page 34 Gn0000gnswordiiriflevisard 1st devision - Page 34 Gn-001hs-a01-gnsword
    thsi all the pics i add to my zanp page so it becomes long post so do you want me to post in last page or somthing
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:51 pm

Lockon Stratos wrote:
    thsi all the pics i add to my zanp page so it becomes long post so do you want me to post in last page or somthing
    it looks like a gun to tell you the truth
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:54 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lockon Stratos wrote:
    lol that cause the fire plasma is shot from gun things that the main idea gun yet a sword at same time
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:59 pm

Lockon Stratos wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lockon Stratos wrote:
    lol that cause the fire plasma is shot from gun things that the main idea gun yet a sword at same time
    well. i don't really mind it being a gun. but then doesn't that change the name from a standard soul cutter to a soul blaster. i mean come on. i think it would be transformed from zanpakto to zanpak something
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:02 pm

but if you dont like my idea i can just make it in to a gun like thisvisard 1st devision - Page 34 Gn-006-gnsniperrifleii
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

stat points : 68

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:08 pm

My story has been updated check it out Here
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:08 pm

Lockon Stratos wrote:but if you dont like my idea i can just make it in to a gun like thisvisard 1st devision - Page 34 Gn-006-gnsniperrifleii
    i didn't say i don't like your idea. its just the fact that you are using a gun for a blade. thats unique i should say
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:11 pm

ok so id doesn't break any rules cause it 7 blades
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

Post  amazonhobo Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:21 pm

*Krieger walks in*
    Hey Everyone!
    *Krieger waves*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:21 pm

amazonhobo wrote:*Krieger walks in*
    Hey Everyone!
    *Krieger waves*

Hey.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:31 pm

Lockon Stratos wrote:ok so id doesn't break any rules cause it 7 blades
    i guess. but i'm not really sure

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:53 am