manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+25
Death Fox (Roishio)
Fullmetal642
Ichimura.Kenta
Heavens knight.
zozo hurley(nasin)
Dee Snider
NotMeForSure
Devodin
WinnieChan
jmcast/makaveli
Kage Bana
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Tmack
Stark Black
ksw212
adiktuz
Dchong
Jin Grand
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Sinister92
Nicholas Wolfwood
Six Samurai Irou
Hiroto Takashi
UnknownDemonGod
hanabishi kanda
29 posters

visard 1st devision

hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    visard 1st devision - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue10/10visard 1st devision - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

visard 1st devision - Page 38 Empty Re: visard 1st devision

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:34 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:ok. so who wants to continue up the arc now. so far. kanda has ontained 2/3 of the totle artifacts of the avatars. all that is left is the left eye of michel and right eye of zork

i can only stay for about 30 mins. but lets do this
    ok
    *after the explosion kanda is no wher to be seen and a note flies down*
    note- if you want kanda back. then come to the caves 2 km 30 degrees south of east of where you are. we'll dig your tumbs while you get here
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:36 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:ok. so who wants to continue up the arc now. so far. kanda has ontained 2/3 of the totle artifacts of the avatars. all that is left is the left eye of michel and right eye of zork

ok
    note- if you want kanda back. then come to the caves 2 km 30 degrees south of east of where you are. we'll dig your tumbs while you get here

*looking at note*....you gotta be bullshitting me *starts shunpoing to the caves*
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    visard 1st devision - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue10/10visard 1st devision - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:36 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

ok
    *Sigh*
    "More walking?" Puts the bush of excellent hiding away.
    "grumble grumble..walking..grumble..."
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:39 pm

Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

ok
    *Sigh*
    "More walking?" Puts the bush of excellent hiding away.
    "grumble grumble..walking..grumble..."

*yelling to demon*..COME ON LETS GO
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:39 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

ok

*looking at note*....you gotta be bullshitting me *starts shunpoing to the caves*
    *in the caves*
    kanda- so this is how the avatar of michel does business. for an angel. you're not angel like
    am- shut up. we're here only for your parts
    kanda- then batle me for them.
    az- cut out the chit chat, we need a whitness or 2 here to prove to our gods that we won fair and square
    kanda- then lets battle right now
    az- ok. untie him
    am- fine
    *am unties kanda and the minet that the ropes were untied. kanda has already activated his right and left arm and started to battle both the avatars*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:40 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

ok

*in the caves*
    kanda- so this is how the avatar of michel does business. for an angel. you're not angel like
    az- cut out the chit chat, we need a whitness or 2 here to prove to our gods that we won fair and square
    az- ok. untie him
    am- fine
    *am unties kanda and the minet that the ropes were untied. kanda has already activated his right and left arm and started to battle both the avatars*

*getting closer to the caves*....i got a bad feeling about this
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:41 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    az- ok. untie him
    am- fine

(To Makaveli) "Don't worry, I'll catch up."
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:46 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

ok

*in the caves*
    az- ok. untie him
    am- fine

*when the group gets closer. the ground suddenly erupts and gaia colosus appears agains the 2 avatars with kanda on the 40 to 60 story tall ancient warrior*
    kanda- power of alchemy . give me victory
    *kanda then claps his hands and places them on gaia closus and caia formas a cannon and blasts the 2 avatars*
    kanda- mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    this is what any one gets that whishes to steel my abilities. ha ha ha ha ha ha
    *eyes sprout from kandas ahands on the palms*
    kanda- so i have the ability to cansel out any powers if i want. and the ability to summon allys. thats good. now i have all the parts needed now. i am the perfect avatar now
    *suddenly the zork parts start to glow and the michel parts start to glow. then all of a sudden. zork and michel appears infront of them*
    michel- now let us battle
    zork- i will destroy both of you
    kanda- with my powers now. i will destroy both of you to stop the fighting over power
    *so gaia, michel and zork starts to battle. and so the 40 to 60 story beings then start to fight it out*

Last edited by hanabishi kanda on Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:48 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

ok

*in the caves*
    az- ok. untie him
    am- fine

*when the group gets closer. the ground suddenly erupts and gaia colosus appears agains the 2 avatars with kanda on the 40 to 60 story tall ancient warrior*
    *kanda then claps his hands and places them on gaia closus and caia formas a cannon and blasts the 2 avatars*
    kanda- so i have the ability to cansel out any powers if i want. and the ability to summon allys. thats good. now i have all the parts needed now. i am the perfect avatar now
    *suddenly the zork parts start to glow and the michel parts start to glow. then all of a sudden. zork and michel appears infront of them*
    kanda- with my powers now. i will destroy both of you to stop the fighting over power
    *so gaia, michel and zork starts to battle. and so the 40 to 60 story beings then start to fight it out*

thats a big motherfucka.....my gaints in bankai are only 25-35 feet long
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:52 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

*when the group gets closer. the ground suddenly erupts and gaia colosus appears agains the 2 avatars with kanda on the 40 to 60 foot story tall ancient warrior*
    *kanda then claps his hands and places them on gaia closus and gaia formas a cannon and blasts the 2 avatars*
    this is what any one gets that whishes to steal my abilities. ha ha ha ha ha ha
    *Devodin vanished when the gods arrived*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:54 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

*colosus then charges up his fists and upper cuts both zork and michel. but zork using his claws slice at gaia's chest and michel then shoots an arrow at zork. kanda points his lect hand at a pedisil and both jmcast/makaveli and Devodin appears on the left shoulder of gaia*
    kanda- get inside. and place your zanpaktos in the slits to give him a powerboost. gaia is equall stron as michel and zork. so ubless we want to draw out the battle. we must put your powers temporarly in gaia
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:54 pm

Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

*when the group gets closer. the ground suddenly erupts and gaia colosus appears agains the 2 avatars with kanda on the 40 to 60 foot story tall ancient warrior*
    *Devodin vanished when the gods arrived*

WTF!!!!!!! where did he go?????? (occ- only like five mins. left)
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:56 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

*colosus then charges up his fists and upper cuts both zork and michel. but zork using his claws slice at gaia's chest and michel then shoots an arrow at zork. kanda points his lect hand at a pedisil and both jmcast/makaveli and Devodin appears on the left shoulder of gaia*
    kanda- get inside. and place your zanpaktos in the slits to give him a powerboost. gaia is equall stron as michel and zork. so ubless we want to draw out the battle. we must put your powers temporarly in gaia

demon left so i will do this *makaveli places kuro kenkakufune in one slit, and shikorinosake in the other*...THERE, I SHALL COME BACK FOR MY ZANS LATER
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:57 pm

*Appears again*
    "Ok" Sticks it in. Black crystal attaches itself to Gaia, boosting it's defense and draining reaitsu of the god's attacks refueling it.
    Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

stat points : 235

Post  Six Samurai Irou Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:15 pm

anyone here
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:35 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

demon left so i will do this *makaveli places kuro kenkakufune in one slit, and shikorinosake in the other*...THERE, I SHALL COME BACK FOR MY ZANS LATER
    *suddenly the usuall green reitsu that is used in the punches used by gaia turn blue*
    kanda- gaia. fire up the grc cannon
    *kanda claps his hands togather and place them on gaia and the energy is transfer to his chest and it fires a huge blue grc*
    this grc is more powerful than the average grc.
    *the giant grc then destroys both zork and michel*
    zork- noooooooooooooooo. i will be back
    michel- lork. may the spirits resurect me soon
    *the gods are destroyed*
    oh man. this power is way too dangerous
    *starts to chant and then place his arms infront of him and then a glow appeared. and then soon. a card infront of kanda appeared and the angelic and demonic tatoos disappears*
    there. i sealed away michels left arm, zorks right arm, zorks left and right eye, and michels left eye. i will be keeping gaia colosus for now. that eye was aorininally not his
    *kanda picks up the card and it shows a demon looking thing with the angelic and demonic tatoos with its right eye missing keeping its left open, holding out its arms and revealing eyes on its palm*
    there. this is a power that should be kept closed.
    *kanda places it in his pocket*
    this is a creature that is able to do ancient alchemy. we must not resurect it
    *the group head back to hq and kanda puts it in a safe with a seal on it*
    Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

stat points : 235

Post  Six Samurai Irou Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:40 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

*suddenly the usuall green reitsu that is used in the punches used by gaia turn blue*
    *kanda claps his hands togather and place them on gaia and the energy is transfer to his chest and it fires a huge blue grc*
    *the gods are destroyed*
    *starts to chant and then place his arms infront of him and then a glow appeared. and then soon. a card infront of kanda appeared and the angelic and demonic tatoos disappears*
    there. i sealed away michels left arm, zorks right arm, zorks left and right eye, and michels left eye. i will be keeping gaia colosus for now. that eye was aorininally not his
    *kanda picks up the card and it shows a demon looking thing with the angelic and demonic tatoos with its right eye missing keeping its left open, holding out its arms and revealing eyes on its palm*
    good job captain
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:32 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

*the gods are destroyed*
    good job captain
    *kanda then falls on to the ground and starts to breath heavely and suiton suddenly come in*
    suiton- what happened while i was away
    kanda- n n n n nothing
    *kanda struggles to get up*
    suiton- let me help you
    *suiton feels his for head*
    wowsuiton- you're hot. you have like a fever of 103 at the most. you need rest
    *suiton puts kanda in his bed and sits next to him*
    kanda- as long as the creature is safe. we can not lose.
    suiton- you mean
    kanda- yes. we now controle the fusion of the avatars of zork and michel. and i still controle gaia colosus
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:07 pm

HELLO EVERYONE =D!
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:07 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:ok. this is the 1st devision forum.
    ok. the ranks are the same. untill every one comes. that is when i will edit it alittle bit
    command general/captain- hanabishi kanda- waterx
    lt- six samurai irou
    3rd seat- WinnieChan
    4th seat- DemonSamurai
    5th seat- Dchong
    6th seat- FaT_LaMbO25
    7th seat- madara5
    8th seat- adiktuz
    9th seat- Urahara_Kisuke

ex 3rd seat- unknowndemon god- udg- currently the 6th devision captain
    ex 5th seat- jmcast/makaveli
    ex 6th seat- Gigamonch
    ex 8th seat- ksw212
    ex 19th seat- Kage Bana
    death of kanda arc page 5 to 47

Er , i am still in the 1st Division -_- i didnt transfer ... lolz , i thnk u made a mistake
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:26 pm

ksw212 wrote:
    ok. the ranks are the same. untill every one comes. that is when i will edit it alittle bit
    lt- six samurai irou
    3rd seat- WinnieChan
    4th seat- DemonSamurai
    5th seat- Dchong
    6th seat- FaT_LaMbO25
    7th seat- madara5
    8th seat- adiktuz
    9th seat- Urahara_Kisuke

ex 6th seat- Gigamonch
    ex 8th seat- ksw212
    ex 19th seat- Kage Bana

Er , i am still in the 1st Division -_- i didnt transfer ... lolz , i thnk u made a mistake
    didn't you join ShAnE+DaWnStaR. he sent me a pm saying that you, gigamonch, and kage bana wish to transfer ofer to his devision. oh well. i'll send him a pm saying that you wish to stay in the 1st devision
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:03 pm

*Flaming mass comes running in screaming*

AHHHHHHHH
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:05 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    lt- six samurai irou
    3rd seat- WinnieChan
    4th seat- DemonSamurai
    5th seat- Dchong
    6th seat- FaT_LaMbO25
    7th seat- madara5
    8th seat- adiktuz
    9th seat- Urahara_Kisuke

ex 6th seat- Gigamonch
    ex 8th seat- ksw212
    ex 19th seat- Kage Bana

didn't you join ShAnE+DaWnStaR. he sent me a pm saying that you, gigamonch, and kage bana wish to transfer ofer to his devision. oh well. i'll send him a pm saying that you wish to stay in the 1st devision

Huh ?? Lolz , i thnk he made a mistake or smethng , only Gigamoch and Kage Bana transferred , i didnt
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:46 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:*kanda then falls on to the ground and starts to breath heavely and suiton suddenly come in*
    suiton- what happened while i was away
    kanda- n n n n nothing
    *kanda struggles to get up*
    suiton- let me help you
    *suiton feels his for head*
    wowsuiton- you're hot. you have like a fever of 103 at the most. you need rest
    *suiton puts kanda in his bed and sits next to him*
    kanda- as long as the creature is safe. we can not lose.
    suiton- you mean
    kanda- yes. we now controle the fusion of the avatars of zork and michel. and i still controle gaia colosus
    *suiton still at kandas bed side*
    suiton- i wonder what happened to you. is it because you are now making excessive amount of reaitsu
    *yk comes in*
    yk- yes. because of the parts needing a constant and large source of energy. his body learned to make a large amount of reaitsu. so all that is left is to suck enough reitsu till its his normal level and to suply gaia the energy
    suiton- well. lets seal some up
    yk- ok
    *yk takes out a bottle and some sort of machine and attaches it on kandas face and energy is being sucked out from his mouth and eyes and into the bottle in a liquid form*
    yk- ok. thats about it. now we seal this up next to the dcreature. but in a different container so we can use the creature whenever we need
    *yk takes the container of consentraited energy and locks it up along with the card that ouses the unknown creature*
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

stat points : 68

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:18 pm

i need you to check something out in the meeting room

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:09 pm