manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+25
Death Fox (Roishio)
Fullmetal642
Ichimura.Kenta
Heavens knight.
zozo hurley(nasin)
Dee Snider
NotMeForSure
Devodin
WinnieChan
jmcast/makaveli
Kage Bana
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Tmack
Stark Black
ksw212
adiktuz
Dchong
Jin Grand
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Sinister92
Nicholas Wolfwood
Six Samurai Irou
Hiroto Takashi
UnknownDemonGod
hanabishi kanda
29 posters

visard 1st devision

Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

visard 1st devision - Page 39 Empty Re: visard 1st devision

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:24 pm

okay kanda im here
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:26 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:okay kanda im here
    i am here to look
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    visard 1st devision - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue10/10visard 1st devision - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:27 pm

ok. i just got done with practice. so follow me
    *kanda walks towards the forbiden vult*
    kanda to the guards- its ok. hiroto is with me
    guard1- yes sir
    *kanda and hiroto walks past the guards*
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:28 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    guard1- yes sir

okay so how do we do this? oh and i wanted to ask you something
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    visard 1st devision - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue10/10visard 1st devision - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:29 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    guard1- yes sir

okay so how do we do this? oh and i wanted to ask you something
    whats the question
    *kanda enters the pin number into the vult and it opens up. the card with almost all of the parts of the avatars of zork and michel*
    ah. it hasn't changed in a long time
    *kanda takes the card*
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:30 pm

okay since shinigami have can have multiple zanpakuto, can i have multiple dolls. and yes i know that i can only use one at a time
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:32 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:okay since shinigami have can have multiple zanpakuto, can i have multiple dolls. and yes i know that i can only use one at a time
    well. in here. i guess. but you only make a new doll when you think you have close to the point your doll is almost perfect
    *kanda thenspeaks in a different language. and then the arms in the card dissapear and some of the cnsentraited energy in the jar bnext to it has disapeared to and kandas left arm turns angelick with angelick tattos on and his right arn turns demonic with demonic tattos*
    ok. you ready
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:34 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:okay since shinigami have can have multiple zanpakuto, can i have multiple dolls. and yes i know that i can only use one at a time
    well. in here. i guess. but you only make a new doll when you think you have close to the point your doll is almost perfect
    *kanda thenspeaks in a different language. and then the arms in the card dissapear and some of the cnsentraited energy in the jar bnext to it has disapeared to and kandas left arm turns angelick with angelick tattos on and his right arn turns demonic with demonic tattos*
    ok. you ready

wait one more quick question. will i be like a captain of the bounts? like not acutally a captain title but with the senority, like bount leader--or something?
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:36 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ok. you ready

wait one more quick question. will i be like a captain of the bounts? like not acutally a captain title but with the senority, like bount leader--or something?
    well. with you the only bount for now. then yes. you will be temporary bount head. so are you ready
    *kandas left hand is covered with white fire and his right hand covered in black fire*
    ok. this procedure is totaly exparimental. so it is your choice if you want to continue. but i can't garentee you your safty
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:40 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ok. you ready

well. with you the only bount for now. then yes. you will be temporary bount head. so are you ready
    *kandas left hand is covered with white fire and his right hand covered in black fire*
    ok. this procedure is totaly exparimental. so it is your choice if you want to continue. but i can't garentee you your safty

yes please continue
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:44 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ok. you ready

yes please continue
    ok. then don't blame me if you are dead
    *kanda ddraws a strange circlular symbole on the floor around hiroto*
    ok. lets begin
    *kanda then claps his hands then slaps his palms onto the floor at the circle*
    oh avatar of michel. and avatar of zork. i own both arms. and thus i call apon the powers of alchemy. allow me to change a species to another. and bring him a power he desires.
    *the circle glows brightly. and hiroto then glows. after a while. he turns into a monkey*
    oops. thats not supose to happen. let me try again
    *kanda then claps his hands then slaps his palms onto the floor at the circle*
    oh avatar of michel. and avatar of zork. i own both arms. and thus i call apon the powers of alchemy. allow me to change a species to another. and bring him a power he desires.
    *the monkey glows and turns back into hiroto then hirito glows and then starts to scream in pain*
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:46 pm

occ-wow thanks a monkey

*a white hot pain encircles my body but then suddenly stops and the temperature of the room drops 50 degrees*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:47 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:occ-wow thanks a monkey

*a white hot pain encircles my body but then suddenly stops and the temperature of the room drops 50 degrees*
    OOC- no. you were turned into a monkey. and you were supose to be screaming in pain
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:47 pm

*my zanpakutos (ake no kure, ketsuekai, and harino) suddenly explode*
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:48 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:occ-wow thanks a monkey

OOC- no. you were turned into a monkey. and you were supose to be screaming in pain

yeah i know, i was being sarcastic and saying wow thanks for turning me into a monkey.

but okay, *screams at the top of my lungs at the white hot pain but suddenly stops and the temperature drops 50 degrees
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:50 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:*my zanpakutos (ake no kure, ketsuekai, and harino) suddenly explode*
    *then hiroto's fragments of his zanpakto goes into his body. and hiroto is lying on the floor*
    oi. you ok. well. if you're dead. then i don't blame ya. this type of alchemy is the first to be done. turning a person into a nifferent species. first i had to turn you into human. then i have to turn you into a bount. man. thats hard work. well. if you are alive. that would be 1,000,000,000,000 spirit bucks
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:51 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:*my zanpakutos (ake no kure, ketsuekai, and harino) suddenly explode*
    *then hiroto's fragments of his zanpakto goes into his body. and hiroto is lying on the floor*
    oi. you ok. well. if you're dead. then i don't blame ya. this type of alchemy is the first to be done. turning a person into a nifferent species. first i had to turn you into human. then i have to turn you into a bount. man. thats hard work. well. if you are alive. that would be 1,000,000,000,000 spirit bucks

thats a hell of a lot of money
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:52 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

occ-uh yeah put it on my tab, or put the takashi mansion on the market.

*i lie there in normal street clothes, black shirt, ripped jeans, and converse shoes (yeah kinda goth). a small shining white object is on my back and you notice it*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:55 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

well. he had me to do a life threatening procedure that has never even been thought up with. ii'll need that money for reasearch cost

Hiroto Takashi wrote:occ-uh yeah put it on my tab, or put the takashi mansion on the market.

*i lie there in normal street clothes, black shirt, ripped jeans, and converse shoes (yeah kinda goth). a shining white object is on my back and you notice it*
    how about this. you work under yk and let her study you for some after effects or sympotoms
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:56 pm

occ-yeah i can work under her.

*the shiney thing on my back materializes and becomes a small white hermit crab*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:56 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

well. he had me to do a life threatening procedure that has never even been thought up with. ii'll need that money for reasearch cost

Hiroto Takashi wrote:occ-uh yeah put it on my tab, or put the takashi mansion on the market.

*i lie there in normal street clothes, black shirt, ripped jeans, and converse shoes (yeah kinda goth). a shining white object is on my back and you notice it*
    how about this. you work under yk and let her study you for some after effects or sympotoms

oh okay
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:57 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:occ-yeah i can work under her.

*the shiney thing on my back materializes and becomes a small white hermit crab*

YK is a her
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:58 pm

occ-yeah like i said put my mansion on the market, nobody lives there but me. besides im going to make a new one for bounts
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:58 pm

hey water do i have enough to get bankai
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:58 pm

Tmack wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:occ-yeah i can work under her.

YK is a her

yeah i just changed that

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 8:50 pm