manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

5 posters

Mumyo Jinpu Ryu Satsujin Ken sword fighting style

Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Mumyo Jinpu Ryu Satsujin Ken sword fighting style Left_bar_bleue10/10Mumyo Jinpu Ryu Satsujin Ken sword fighting style Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Mumyo Jinpu Ryu Satsujin Ken sword fighting style Empty Mumyo Jinpu Ryu Satsujin Ken sword fighting style

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:51 pm

Mumyo Jinpu Ryu Satsujin Ken (The Sword of a Devilish Wind)

Mizuchi (みずち, 蛟): An attack that uses the air to cut an opponent to pieces; a sub attack of Seiryu.

Shin (しん, 蜃): An attack that creates an illusion of an opponent's worst nightmare, then kills him if he can't break free in time; an abbreviation of Shinkirou (蜃気楼) which means "Illusion

The True Mizuchi: The true Mizuchi is Shin and the Mizuchi listed above combined to make an undefeatable attack.

Mumyou Jinpu Ryu Ougi are the advanced techniques in the Mumyou Jinpu Ryu
    top two students or captain or lieutenant

Suzaku (すざく, 朱雀): A technique that embodies the legendary red phoenix. Its speed is incredible, as is the power of its flames, and like the legend of the phoenix, can revive itself from its own destruction. (6 post before can be used again)

Byakko (びゃっこ, 白虎): A white tiger that tears an opponent apart with its claws. A superior technique to Suzaku; as a result, the difficulty of execution and the subsequent stress on the body are also greater. If the first "claw" misses, the opponent is dragged in by its other "claw" and ripped apart by its "fangs".(3 post minimum)

Genbu (げんぶ, 玄武): A black tortoise entwined with serpents; is both an offensive and defensive technique. Genbu's shell protects you from an opponent's attack, while the serpents bind and destroy the opponent. It is capable of blocking any attack (one at a time 6 post before you use again till its destroyed)

Seiryu (せいりゅう, 青龍): More than a dozen Mizuchi are projected toward an opponent and surround him, eventually merging to create an immobilizing and destructive whirlwind that pulls the opponent into the heavens where the waiting you (in the form of the legendary blue dragon) descends to deliver the final blow.

Shishin Douji Hatsudou (ししんどうじはつどう, 四神同時発動, Four Gods Simultaneous Attack): As the name implies, the Four Gods are summoned simultaneously to attack the enemy. Although powerful in its own right, its merely a precursor to something even greater.

Kouryu/ (こうりゅう, 黄龍): When all of the Four Gods are summoned to attack the opponent simultaneously, this action brings forth the final and most powerful beast god.it often takes the form a huge, golden, focused blast of wind of seemingly limitless destructive power, descending from the heavens to strike at the enemy Golden wind in its true form, the heavenly dragon Kouryu initial summoning of the Four Gods allows the wielder to use their abilities in conjunction with Kouryu for greater results.

Shishin Douji Hatsudou and Kouryu i haven't thought of how many post difference till can be used again

all the attack weaken as you weaken and get wounded tired etc

pm me if you wanna learn so i can see when you on and teach you
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Mumyo Jinpu Ryu Satsujin Ken sword fighting style Empty Re: Mumyo Jinpu Ryu Satsujin Ken sword fighting style

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:53 pm

the name reminds me of samurai deeper kyo. but i know that it is some japanese animal 4 something.
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

stat points : 555

Mumyo Jinpu Ryu Satsujin Ken sword fighting style Empty Re: Mumyo Jinpu Ryu Satsujin Ken sword fighting style

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:58 pm

do you have to have a wind style zanpakuto?
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:05 pm

you know all your tech names as well as their discription are from samuri deeper kyo.

Last edited by Kaname on Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:07 pm

yeah thats what i thought to kaname.
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:14 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:yeah thats what i thought to kaname.

you were right all those are demon eyes kyo moves
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:15 pm

haha demon eyes kyo yeah, i just asked him about it in the chatterbox.
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Mumyo Jinpu Ryu Satsujin Ken sword fighting style Left_bar_bleue10/10Mumyo Jinpu Ryu Satsujin Ken sword fighting style Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:44 pm

this bleach world so what ever ok not samurai deeper kyo world

ever one a critic
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:41 pm

need student dang it just cause i finished SDK and like so much i want it on the furom ever won a critic ............
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:35 pm

why is there another dojo for swords man ship. i'm closing all the swords man ship forums. and making a single swordsmanship dojo it will all be with in a week. ok. we already have enough forums as it is
    if you have any complaints then tell me in pm
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:41 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:why is there another dojo for swords man ship. i'm closing all the swords man ship forums. and making a single swordsmanship dojo it will all be with in a week. ok. we already have enough forums as it is
    if you have any complaints then tell me in pm
    i retract my order of closing the swirds man ship dojos as there is a new subject for them
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:12 am

well. there will be a new bleach rp forum now.
    so i will be turning this into a one piece forum

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:43 am