manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

2 posters

Tsubame Kagami Imeeji Style

Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
    Blankconan~Mirror of Dark

stat points : 623

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Tsubame Kagami Imeeji Style Left_bar_bleue10/10Tsubame Kagami Imeeji Style Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Tsubame Kagami Imeeji Style Empty Tsubame Kagami Imeeji Style

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:32 pm

I have incorporated my previous sword style, Tsubame Asa Uta (Swallow's Morning Song) with the type of my zan: mirror-type. I have created the Tsubame Kagami Imeeji (Swallow's Mirror Image) style, a style that surpasses all styles. Here are the techniques for now:

1-Swallow's Cross 燕の十字架 (Tsubame no Uragiru)-Defensive. A double cut that forms in the shape of an x. Works as an offensive as well, but the power is decreased.

2-Mirror Catch 镜子抓 (Kagami Tsukamu)-Offensive. Using the vapour in the air, creates a mirror of water, which expands into an inescapable cage. The target is slashed twice and the vapour adds an additional cut.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Tsubame Kagami Imeeji Style Left_bar_bleue10/10Tsubame Kagami Imeeji Style Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Tsubame Kagami Imeeji Style Empty Re: Tsubame Kagami Imeeji Style

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:33 pm

Blankconan~Mirror of Dark wrote:I have incorporated my previous sword style, Tsubame Asa Uta (Swallow's Morning Song) with the type of my zan: mirror-type. I have created the Tsubame Kagami Imeeji (Swallow's Mirror Image) style, a style that surpasses all styles. Here are the techniques for now:

1-Swallow's Cross 燕の十字架 (Tsubame no Uragiru)-Defensive. A double cut that forms in the shape of an x. Works as an offensive as well, but the power is decreased.

2-Mirror Catch 镜子抓 (Kagami Tsukamu)-Offensive. Using the vapour in the air, creates a mirror of water, which expands into an inescapable cage. The target is slashed twice and the vapour adds an additional cut.
    yare yare. did you even ask if you can make a dojo forum basikly. this falls under zanpakto techniques. put it with your zanpakto and say that this technique can be used by any one. ok.

we already have enough forums as it is. i'll close this forum with in a week
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:41 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Blankconan~Mirror of Dark wrote:I have incorporated my previous sword style, Tsubame Asa Uta (Swallow's Morning Song) with the type of my zan: mirror-type. I have created the Tsubame Kagami Imeeji (Swallow's Mirror Image) style, a style that surpasses all styles. Here are the techniques for now:

yare yare. did you even ask if you can make a dojo forum basikly. this falls under zanpakto techniques. put it with your zanpakto and say that this technique can be used by any one. ok.

we already have enough forums as it is. i'll close this forum with in a week
    i retract my order of closing the swirds man ship dojos as there is a new subject for them
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:12 am

well. there will be a new bleach rp forum now.
    so i will be turning this into a one piece forum

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:47 am