manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+10
Tenma
Tmack
Reynemesis
Bo Ricero
amazonhobo
UnknownDemonGod
zozo hurley(nasin)
jmcast/makaveli
Lelouch Oyuki
artixvoncreg
14 posters

7 deadly sins (arc)

artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

stat points : 1417
    Location : my lab where i make training devices and the odd strange experiment

7 deadly sins (arc) - Page 20 Empty Re: 7 deadly sins (arc)

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:22 pm

[quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"]
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:* a small girl appears through the opposite wall *

voice: VIZARD' SHINEGAMI YOU BOTH COME FROM THE SAME PLACE I HATE THE LOT OF YA

* the little girls voice appears *

???: daddy he is here for a reason and you and i both know dat if he doesnt pass den master wrath will be angwy

voice: BUT ER GAH.......you may pass makaveli

makaveli- why thank you, i was gonna kill you but i guess i wont.........for now *keeps walking*

voice: WHAT DID YOU SAY HEHE HAHAHAHA I DONT CARE WHAT WRATH SAYS IM GONNA DEAL WITH YOU RIGHT NOW

* makaveli is transported to a giant gothic hall much like the inside of a cathedral but darker and less holy and he notices that his weapon is missing *
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:24 pm

OoC: Okay i'm back i have one question who's losing to the sins? and do i still get to make my last response =D?
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:25 pm

[quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"]
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

???: daddy he is here for a reason and you and i both know dat if he doesnt pass den master wrath will be angwy

makaveli- why thank you, i was gonna kill you but i guess i wont.........for now *keeps walking*

voice: WHAT DID YOU SAY HEHE HAHAHAHA I DONT CARE WHAT WRATH SAYS IM GONNA DEAL WITH YOU RIGHT NOW

* makaveli is transported to a giant gothic hall much like the inside of a cathedral but darker and less holy and he notices that his weapon is missing *

makaveli- is this supposed to scare me, after what i have seen......and i noticed that you took my zanpakuto......just know that i will be taking it back, along with your head
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:25 pm

Stark Black wrote:OoC: Okay i'm back i have one question who's losing to the sins? and do i still get to make my last response =D?

OOC: sorry we didnt have time so we just said that you won he wanted to be killed anyway
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:27 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:OoC: Okay i'm back i have one question who's losing to the sins? and do i still get to make my last response =D?

OOC: sorry we didnt have time so we just said that you won he wanted to be killed anyway

and i lost Very Happy hehe..... but i still dont have a chimera Rolling Eyes
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:27 pm

[quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"]
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

makaveli- is this supposed to scare me, after what i have seen......and i noticed that you took my zanpakuto......just know that i will be taking it back, along with your head

* envy appears out of the shadows he looks like he hasnt seen sunlight for years and he kinda looks like nnoitra*

envy: i hate the lot of you you all make me sick
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:28 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

no but you got a busty babe isnt that good enough
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:28 pm

OHH NOOESS MULTI COLOR TEXT ATTACK D=!!!!! okay that's too bad 'bout gluttony i was hoping i could make him like one of my npcs >=D! jokes jokes okay then so what's changed and once again who's going to lose?
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:29 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

i couldnt have said it better ma friend......... so im gonna wear tux instead of casual or what?????
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:29 pm

Well you know what nasin... I'm going to make you a chimera =D! It might be as ugly as sin but i'll make you one =D! TOO THE LAB!!!!
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:29 pm

Stark Black wrote:OHH NOOESS MULTI COLOR TEXT ATTACK D=!!!!! okay that's too bad 'bout gluttony i was hoping i could make him like one of my npcs >=D! jokes jokes okay then so what's changed and once again who's going to lose?

the three that are going to lose are nasin tenma and bobo (bo ricero)
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:29 pm

[quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"]
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

* envy appears out of the shadows he looks like he hasnt seen sunlight for years and he kinda looks like nnoitra*

makaveli- what have i done to you??? i mean, i understood if i fucked your wife or something, but i dont understand why you are mad at me?????...or maybe i did but dont remember....i need to lay off the weed

Last edited by jmcast/makaveli on Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:30 pm

Stark Black wrote:Well you know what nasin... I'm going to make you a chimera =D! It might be as ugly as sin but i'll make you one =D! TOO THE LAB!!!!

yea to the labmobil..... nanananananananananananananananana stark black!!!!!!

ooc: as ugly as sin Shocked Shocked you can make a mask for it.......
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:31 pm

Okay so it's only makaveli at the moment fighting envy.... hmmmmm
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:31 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

i couldnt have said it better ma friend......... so im gonna wear tux instead of casual or what?????

from now on in the arc you have to wear a tux and ( the best part of your reward ) you can wear it outside of the arc also if you want plus you get lulu as an npc outside of the arc only
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:32 pm

Stark Black wrote:Well you know what nasin... I'm going to make you a chimera =D! It might be as ugly as sin but i'll make you one =D! TOO THE LAB!!!!

yea to the labmobil..... nanananananananananananananananana stark black!!!!!!

ooc: as ugly as sin Shocked Shocked you can make a mask for it.......

occ: hahahaha i just had to edit something in there cuz i said it wrong
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:32 pm

Okay =D! or if i use dna from lust i can make a sexy human chimera =D!..... ewww that'd be gross... animal humans *shudder* I do not like them unless if they're ninjas.. or normal animals who THINK they are human....
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:32 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

from now on in the arc you have to wear a tux and ( the best part of your reward ) you can wear it outside of the arc also if you want plus you get lulu as an npc outside of the arc only

yea!!!!!!! im gonna wear tux all the time, and have lulu as my npc.....
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:33 pm

Stark Black wrote:Okay =D! or if i use dna from lust i can make a sexy human chimera =D!..... ewww that'd be gross... animal humans *shudder* I do not like them unless if they're ninjas.. or normal animals who THINK they are human....

yea lets just make a sin chimera.......
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:34 pm

YOU LUCKY BASTARD =D!.... I kinda wanted to have gluttony as an NPC that way i could have someone to eat all my disgusting food with at any time of the day but he's dead now.... oh well TT-TT
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:34 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

makaveli- what have i done to you??? i mean, i understood if i fucked your wife or something, but i dont understand why you are mad at me?????...or maybe i did but dont remember....i need to lay off the weed

envy: i hate you purely because you say you protect everybody but when i was human (yes the sins were once human ill write that up if your interested ) i had a wife i had 2 kids and they were attacked by hollow and you let them die you were there watching and after they had killed me and my family only then did you kill the hollow thats why i hate you

* envy dissapears into the shadows again *
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:35 pm

Okay i'm going to cross which animals i wonder... NASIN... pull the lever..... *Stands up straight and raises one finger pointing upwards and raises his chin as he stands beside a lever*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:35 pm

Stark Black wrote:Okay i'm going to cross which animals i wonder... NASIN... pull the lever..... *Stands up straight and raises one finger pointing upwards and raises his chin as he stands beside a lever*

i will chose chicken, crocodile, and a cheeta.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:36 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

envy: i hate you purely because you say you protect everybody but when i was human (yes the sins were once human ill write that up if your interested ) i had a wife i had 2 kids and they were attacked by hollow and you let them die you were there watching and after they had killed me and my family only then did you kill the hollow thats why i hate you

* envy dissapears into the shadows again *

occ:yea that would be cool
    makaveli- lets stop with the senceless fighting, that wasnt me, so i am willing to forgive you
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:36 pm

*suddenly wears a tux* hey guys i got ma new outfit.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 11:17 pm