manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+10
Tenma
Tmack
Reynemesis
Bo Ricero
amazonhobo
UnknownDemonGod
zozo hurley(nasin)
jmcast/makaveli
Lelouch Oyuki
artixvoncreg
14 posters

7 deadly sins (arc)

artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

stat points : 1417
    Location : my lab where i make training devices and the odd strange experiment

7 deadly sins (arc) - Page 21 Empty Re: 7 deadly sins (arc)

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:36 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:Okay i'm going to cross which animals i wonder... NASIN... pull the lever..... *Stands up straight and raises one finger pointing upwards and raises his chin as he stands beside a lever*

i will chose chicken, crocodile, and a cheeta.

please no biochemical breeding in the arc you can do it my lab instead ( in the arc )
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:37 pm

*Still holding the pose*

PULL THE LEVER!
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:38 pm

Oh right... I was actually gonna make a R&D division but kanda wouldn't let me o.o...
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:38 pm

[quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"]
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:* a small girl appears through the opposite wall *

voice: VIZARD' SHINEGAMI YOU BOTH COME FROM THE SAME PLACE I HATE THE LOT OF YA

* the little girls voice appears *

???: daddy he is here for a reason and you and i both know dat if he doesnt pass den master wrath will be angwy

voice: BUT ER GAH.......you may pass makaveli

makaveli- why thank you, i was gonna kill you but i guess i wont.........for now *keeps walking*

voice: WHAT DID YOU SAY HEHE HAHAHAHA I DONT CARE WHAT WRATH SAYS IM GONNA DEAL WITH YOU RIGHT NOW

* makaveli is transported to a giant gothic hall much like the inside of a cathedral but darker and less holy and he notices that his weapon is missing *

makaveli- is this supposed to scare me, after what i have seen......and i noticed that you took my zanpakuto......just know that i will be taking it back, along with your head

* envy appears out of the shadows he looks like he hasnt seen sunlight for years and he kinda looks like nnoitra*

envy: i hate the lot of you you all make me sick

makaveli- what have i done to you??? i mean, i understood if i fucked your wife or something, but i dont understand why you are mad at me?????...or maybe i did but dont remember....i need to lay off the weed

envy: i hate you purely because you say you protect everybody but when i was human (yes the sins were once human ill write that up if your interested ) i had a wife i had 2 kids and they were attacked by hollow and you let them die you were there watching and after they had killed me and my family only then did you kill the hollow thats why i hate you

* envy dissapears into the shadows again *

occ:yea that would be cool
    makaveli- lets stop with the senceless fighting, that wasnt me, so i am willing to forgive you

envy: no it isnt me who needs forgiving its you and i dont feel like accepting any apologies today

* envy jumpsout of the shadows behind maka and slashes the back of his neck *

envy: YOU SHINEGAMI BASTARD !!!!
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:38 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:Okay i'm going to cross which animals i wonder... NASIN... pull the lever..... *Stands up straight and raises one finger pointing upwards and raises his chin as he stands beside a lever*

i will chose chicken, crocodile, and a cheeta.

please no biochemical breeding in the arc you can do it my lab instead ( in the arc )

occ:thats my field....or i wanna be one in the future
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:39 pm

Stark Black wrote:*Still holding the pose*

PULL THE LEVER!

*pulls the lever*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:40 pm

[quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"]
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

???: daddy he is here for a reason and you and i both know dat if he doesnt pass den master wrath will be angwy

makaveli- why thank you, i was gonna kill you but i guess i wont.........for now *keeps walking*

voice: WHAT DID YOU SAY HEHE HAHAHAHA I DONT CARE WHAT WRATH SAYS IM GONNA DEAL WITH YOU RIGHT NOW

* makaveli is transported to a giant gothic hall much like the inside of a cathedral but darker and less holy and he notices that his weapon is missing *

makaveli- is this supposed to scare me, after what i have seen......and i noticed that you took my zanpakuto......just know that i will be taking it back, along with your head

* envy appears out of the shadows he looks like he hasnt seen sunlight for years and he kinda looks like nnoitra*

makaveli- what have i done to you??? i mean, i understood if i fucked your wife or something, but i dont understand why you are mad at me?????...or maybe i did but dont remember....i need to lay off the weed

envy: i hate you purely because you say you protect everybody but when i was human (yes the sins were once human ill write that up if your interested ) i had a wife i had 2 kids and they were attacked by hollow and you let them die you were there watching and after they had killed me and my family only then did you kill the hollow thats why i hate you

makaveli- lets stop with the senceless fighting, that wasnt me, so i am willing to forgive you

envy: no it isnt me who needs forgiving its you and i dont feel like accepting any apologies today

*shunpos behind envy in a instant, with his mask already on*...FIRE CERO(2x cero)
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:42 pm

OoC: Nope i already have taken science guy division BUWAHAHAHA! >=D!

*Once nasin pulls the lever stark and nasin fall through a trap floor into a secret underground labratory..... say it the same way as in dexters lab oh and i'm gonna stop this now =D!*
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:42 pm

[quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"]
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

*shunpos behind envy in a instant, with his mask already on*...FIRE CERO(2x cero)

* envy pulls a shadow infront of him and the shadow absorbes the cero's and fires them back at maka from behind out of another shadow *

envy: your scum you cant hit me
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:43 pm

Stark Black wrote:OoC: Nope i already have taken science guy division BUWAHAHAHA! >=D!

*Once nasin pulls the lever stark and nasin fall through a trap floor into a secret underground labratory..... say it the same way as in dexters lab oh and i'm gonna stop this now =D!*

dexters lab is sooo hilarious........ damn they should still make that series....lets move to the chatter.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:44 pm

[quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"]

* envy pulls a shadow infront of him and the shadow absorbes the cero's and fires them back at maka from behind out of another shadow *

*avoids the cero*..well looks like this will be fun
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:47 pm

[quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"]
    artixvoncreg wrote:

envy: now unlike the other sins the top two have a second form there demon form lets see if you can get me to use it

* envy pulls a shadow over maka and it engulfs him he then appears from another shadow into a brick wall*

envy: the best thing about this is you dont know when your gonna be thrown out so you cant prepare yourself
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:52 pm

[quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"]
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

envy: now unlike the other sins the top two have a second form there demon form lets see if you can get me to use it

* envy pulls a shadow over maka and it engulfs him he then appears from another shadow into a brick wall*

envy: the best thing about this is you dont know when your gonna be thrown out so you cant prepare yourself

*makaveli shunpos out the way*
    makaveli- well to make a shadow, you must have a light souce, because a shadow is made by light being blocked by any object, so lets do this....DARK CEKORENO BURANKETTO..*a blanket of dark energy covers the whole room, making light compleaty disappaer*....and the best part is if you touch that stuff, then an effect will occur
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:55 pm

[quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"]
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

makaveli- well to make a shadow, you must have a light souce, because a shadow is made by light being blocked by any object, so lets do this....DARK CEKORENO BURANKETTO..*a blanket of dark energy covers the whole room, making light compleaty disappaer*....and the best part is if you touch that stuff, then an effect will occur

envy: do you think that is going to stop me your a fool to think that i never anticipated that

* envy holds his hand out to maka shooting a shadow out of his palm which grabs maka and slams him into the wall then a scythe appears in envy's hand and a I hangs in mid air in the middle of the room *
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:57 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

envy: do you think that is going to stop me your a fool to think that i never anticipated that

* envy holds his hand out to maka shooting a shadow out of his palm which grabs maka and slams him into the wall then a scythe appears in envy's hand and a I hangs in mid air in the middle of the room *

*makaveli quickly makes a clone to take his place*..HADO 90: KUROHITSUGI(black coffin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:59 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

*makaveli quickly makes a clone to take his place*..HADO 90: KUROHITSUGI(black coffin)

if you make it all dark you will just destroy it for yourself, than you cant see the attacks coming........ stupid.....
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:00 pm

[quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"]
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

if you make it all dark you will just destroy it for yourself, than you cant see the attacks coming........ stupid.....

i have good insticts
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:01 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

* the coffin surrounds envy and after a few moments disperses and envy is un harmed but a giant letter N hangs next to the I *

envy: damn two lifelines lost already

* envy attaches the scythe to a shadow and launches it at maka *
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:03 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    i have good insticts

theres still no reason making it harder for you.....
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:03 pm

Man i would have such a huge advantage in this kind of fight i'm like .. THE SHADOW PUPPETEER =D!
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:04 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

* the coffin surrounds envy and after a few moments disperses and envy is un harmed but a giant letter N hangs next to the I *

*shunpos out the way*....HADO 88:HIRYUGEKIZOKUSHINTENRAIHO *makes a HUGE explosion and uses BAKUDO 81: DANKU to protect himself*
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:04 pm

Stark Black wrote:Man i would have such a huge advantage in this kind of fight i'm like .. THE SHADOW PUPPETEER =D!

i havent planned this fight so its all off the top of my head
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:05 pm

Oh and i'm invincible against demons ^__^
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:05 pm

Yeah i figured that much ^__^.... whoa i haven't been using any kido lately o.o....
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:07 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

*shunpos out the way*....HADO 88:HIRYUGEKIZOKUSHINTENRAIHO *makes a HUGE explosion and uses BAKUDO 81: DANKU to protect himself*

* envy creates a shadow shell to protect himself from the explosion after its finishes he launches his scythe at maka again but this time he follows it the scythe misses maka but envy punches him into a wall after *

envy: like i said you scum cant hit me

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:14 pm