manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+10
Tenma
Tmack
Reynemesis
Bo Ricero
amazonhobo
UnknownDemonGod
zozo hurley(nasin)
jmcast/makaveli
Lelouch Oyuki
artixvoncreg
14 posters

7 deadly sins (arc)

jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

7 deadly sins (arc) - Page 22 Empty Re: 7 deadly sins (arc)

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:09 pm

[quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"]
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:* a small girl appears through the opposite wall *

* envy pulls a shadow infront of him and the shadow absorbes the cero's and fires them back at maka from behind out of another shadow *

envy: your scum you cant hit me

*avoids the cero*..well looks like this will be fun

envy: now unlike the other sins the top two have a second form there demon form lets see if you can get me to use it

* envy pulls a shadow over maka and it engulfs him he then appears from another shadow into a brick wall*

envy: the best thing about this is you dont know when your gonna be thrown out so you cant prepare yourself

*makaveli shunpos out the way*
    makaveli- well to make a shadow, you must have a light souce, because a shadow is made by light being blocked by any object, so lets do this....DARK CEKORENO BURANKETTO..*a blanket of dark energy covers the whole room, making light compleaty disappaer*....and the best part is if you touch that stuff, then an effect will occur

envy: do you think that is going to stop me your a fool to think that i never anticipated that

* envy holds his hand out to maka shooting a shadow out of his palm which grabs maka and slams him into the wall then a scythe appears in envy's hand and a I hangs in mid air in the middle of the room *

*makaveli quickly makes a clone to take his place*..HADO 90: KUROHITSUGI(black coffin)

* the coffin surrounds envy and after a few moments disperses and envy is un harmed but a giant letter N hangs next to the I *

envy: damn two lifelines lost already

* envy attaches the scythe to a shadow and launches it at maka *

*shunpos out the way*....HADO 88:HIRYUGEKIZOKUSHINTENRAIHO *makes a HUGE explosion and uses BAKUDO 81: DANKU to protect himself*

* envy creates a shadow shell to protect himself from the explosion after its finishes he launches his scythe at maka again but this time he follows it the scythe misses maka but envy punches him into a wall after *

envy: like i said you scum cant hit me

makaveli-huh..*two clones of makaveli show up at that instant and stab envy in the lungs, fires a cero at him, then hold him and explode full force(about 5x cero each)*
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

stat points : 1417
    Location : my lab where i make training devices and the odd strange experiment

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:13 pm

[quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"]
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

* envy pulls a shadow infront of him and the shadow absorbes the cero's and fires them back at maka from behind out of another shadow *

envy: now unlike the other sins the top two have a second form there demon form lets see if you can get me to use it

* envy pulls a shadow over maka and it engulfs him he then appears from another shadow into a brick wall*

envy: the best thing about this is you dont know when your gonna be thrown out so you cant prepare yourself

makaveli- well to make a shadow, you must have a light souce, because a shadow is made by light being blocked by any object, so lets do this....DARK CEKORENO BURANKETTO..*a blanket of dark energy covers the whole room, making light compleaty disappaer*....and the best part is if you touch that stuff, then an effect will occur

envy: do you think that is going to stop me your a fool to think that i never anticipated that

* envy holds his hand out to maka shooting a shadow out of his palm which grabs maka and slams him into the wall then a scythe appears in envy's hand and a I hangs in mid air in the middle of the room *

*makaveli quickly makes a clone to take his place*..HADO 90: KUROHITSUGI(black coffin)

* the coffin surrounds envy and after a few moments disperses and envy is un harmed but a giant letter N hangs next to the I *

*shunpos out the way*....HADO 88:HIRYUGEKIZOKUSHINTENRAIHO *makes a HUGE explosion and uses BAKUDO 81: DANKU to protect himself*

* envy creates a shadow shell to protect himself from the explosion after its finishes he launches his scythe at maka again but this time he follows it the scythe misses maka but envy punches him into a wall after *

makaveli-huh..*two clones of makaveli show up at that instant and stab envy in the lungs, fires a cero at him, then hold him and explode full force(about 5x cero each)*

* envy explodes sending maka flying away into a wall again envy then appears from behind a stone pillar and a giant letter V follows the I and N *

envy: damn im onto my last life line

*shoots shadows out of both palms and his mouth to ensnare maka crushing and stranggling him *

envy: why wont you die you bastard
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:16 pm

[quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"]
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

* envy explodes sending maka flying away into a wall again envy then appears from behind a stone pillar and a giant letter V follows the I and N *

*shoots shadows out of both palms and his mouth to ensnare maka crushing and stranggling him *

makaveli- *looks at the shadows*...looks like i will release my first seal..HIREMEKI KUROYAMI!!!!!! *makaveli's reitsu spikes and then stableizes at a hight level, all while blowing away the shadows*.....now you are just as sick as one of us if you are not willing to forgive
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:18 pm

[quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"]
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

makaveli- *looks at the shadows*...looks like i will release my first seal..HIREMEKI KUROYAMI!!!!!! *makaveli's reitsu spikes and then stableizes at a hight level, all while blowing away the shadows*.....now you are just as sick as one of us if you are not willing to forgive

envy: AHA you admit it besides you are the ones who made me what i am today

* the shadows continue to crush and stranggle maka *
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:22 pm

[quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"]

makaveli-*shunpos behind envy with his hands pericing envy's lungs*....thats not what i meant....and did you even know how i died....i was killed by my own brother...so maybe thats why i seem cold hearted
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

Post  amazonhobo Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:26 pm

anyone need help?
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:28 pm

[quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"]
    artixvoncreg wrote:

makaveli-*shunpos behind envy with his hands pericing envy's lungs*....thats not what i meant....and did you even know how i died....i was killed by my own brother...so maybe thats why i seem cold hearted

* again envy explodes and appears from behind a stone pillar but this time the final letter is added and altogether they make out I N V U there is a flash of light and envy has transformed into a shadow knight with armour black as night and a black longsword with the power of darkness *

envy: this is my demon form

*maka feels a blade strike through his chest although envy is still infront of him and after awhile of confusion envy dissapears and then maka realises it was envy that stabbed him he was just too fast too see *
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:30 pm

Remember maka if you feel it's impossible i can help since an attack from a demon has no effect on myself ... HAIL MOLECULAR MOVEMENT =D!
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:33 pm

[quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"]
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

* again envy explodes and appears from behind a stone pillar but this time the final letter is added and altogether they make out I N V U there is a flash of light and envy has transformed into a shadow knight with armour black as night and a black longsword with the power of darkness *

*maka feels a blade strike through his chest although envy is still infront of him and after awhile of confusion envy dissapears and then maka realises it was envy that stabbed him he was just too fast too see *

makaveli- well looks like you can go almost as fast as me *envy sees five ceros coming at him from all sides*...*then a clone of makaveli's uses another HADO 90: KUROHITSUGI(black coffin)*
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:36 pm

[quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"]
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

makaveli- well looks like you can go almost as fast as me *envy sees five ceros coming at him from all sides*...*then a clone of makaveli's uses another HADO 90: KUROHITSUGI(black coffin)*

* the shadow armor autimatically generates a shadow shell that protects envy from the attacks after wards four envys begin to walk towards maka and while he is focusing on the four infront a fifth strikes him in the back *

envy: now you definately cant hit me you peice of soul society garbage
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:38 pm

Still here waiting for a call =D!..... I have faith though goooo Makaveli *Raises pom poms*
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:39 pm

Stark Black wrote:Still here waiting for a call =D!..... I have faith though goooo Makaveli *Raises pom poms*

there is a way to slow him down
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:40 pm

Through the power of faith =D!?!?!?!??! *Shaking pom poms*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:41 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

* the shadow armor autimatically generates a shadow shell that protects envy from the attacks after wards four envys begin to walk towards maka and while he is focusing on the four infront a fifth strikes him in the back *

makaveli-well i forgot to tell you something.....the zanpakuto that you took was kuro kenkakufune........BANKAI: TENZATUKAKU SHIKORINOSAKE...*makaveli is now surrounded by ten gaints*....now...GOD DORAIGON (stronger version of god cekoreno)
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:41 pm

Stark Black wrote:Through the power of faith =D!?!?!?!??! *Shaking pom poms*

no you random idiot
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:41 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:Still here waiting for a call =D!..... I have faith though goooo Makaveli *Raises pom poms*

occ- for real...HOW!!! i have ran outta ideas and i dont wanna use grc techs
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:44 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

makaveli-well i forgot to tell you something.....the zanpakuto that you took was kuro kenkakufune........BANKAI: TENZATUKAKU SHIKORINOSAKE...*makaveli is now surrounded by ten gaints*....now...GOD DORAIGON (stronger version of god cekoreno)

* the little girl that maka saw earlier jumps in front of the attack to sheild envy she then falls to the floor un blinking envy kneels down beside her *

envy: no....no....NOOOOOO!!!

* he charges at maka like a madman leaving himslef wide open *
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:45 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

occ- for real...HOW!!! i have ran outta ideas and i dont wanna use grc techs

im gonna end it now but i would have given you a clue and this is it - shed some light on the situation
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:46 pm

.... RAINBOWS =D!?!?!?? *Still shaking pom poms*
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:47 pm

Stark Black wrote:.... RAINBOWS =D!?!?!?? *Still shaking pom poms*

*sigh*
    * takes the pom poms and throws them away *

fetch
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:50 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

* the little girl that maka saw earlier jumps in front of the attack to sheild envy she then falls to the floor un blinking envy kneels down beside her *

*the cekoreno buranketto wears off after makaveli uses shunpo to perice both of envy's lungs making envy fall to the ground*.....makaveli- its finally over *makaveli picks up the little girl and heals her with chiyu bakuha*...*and now the whole area is flooded wiith light as makaveli walks to envy*
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

Post  amazonhobo Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:50 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:

*sigh*

fetch

UNICORNS??=D *Grabs another pair of pom poms and shakes em*
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:50 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

*the cekoreno buranketto wears off after makaveli uses shunpo to perice both of envy's lungs making envy fall to the ground*.....makaveli- its finally over *makaveli picks up the little girl and heals her with chiyu bakuha*...*and now the whole area is flooded wiith light as makaveli walks to envy*

envy: my .......litle girl...let me see.....maria
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:51 pm

*runs over picks up pom poms and runs back* YEAH WHAT HE SAID =D! *shakes the pom poms* oh and here *hands a box to krieger*
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:52 pm

amazonhobo wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

*sigh*

fetch

UNICORNS??=D *Grabs another pair of pom poms and shakes em*

IGNORED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:35 am