manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+10
Tenma
Tmack
Reynemesis
Bo Ricero
amazonhobo
UnknownDemonGod
zozo hurley(nasin)
jmcast/makaveli
Lelouch Oyuki
artixvoncreg
14 posters

7 deadly sins (arc)

jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

7 deadly sins (arc) - Page 23 Empty Re: 7 deadly sins (arc)

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:52 pm

[quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"]
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:* a small girl appears through the opposite wall *

envy: AHA you admit it besides you are the ones who made me what i am today

* the shadows continue to crush and stranggle maka *

makaveli-*shunpos behind envy with his hands pericing envy's lungs*....thats not what i meant....and did you even know how i died....i was killed by my own brother...so maybe thats why i seem cold hearted

* again envy explodes and appears from behind a stone pillar but this time the final letter is added and altogether they make out I N V U there is a flash of light and envy has transformed into a shadow knight with armour black as night and a black longsword with the power of darkness *

envy: this is my demon form

*maka feels a blade strike through his chest although envy is still infront of him and after awhile of confusion envy dissapears and then maka realises it was envy that stabbed him he was just too fast too see *

makaveli- well looks like you can go almost as fast as me *envy sees five ceros coming at him from all sides*...*then a clone of makaveli's uses another HADO 90: KUROHITSUGI(black coffin)*

* the shadow armor autimatically generates a shadow shell that protects envy from the attacks after wards four envys begin to walk towards maka and while he is focusing on the four infront a fifth strikes him in the back *

envy: now you definately cant hit me you peice of soul society garbage
    makaveli-well i forgot to tell you something.....the zanpakuto that you took was kuro kenkakufune........BANKAI: TENZATUKAKU SHIKORINOSAKE...*makaveli is now surrounded by ten gaints*....now...GOD DORAIGON (stronger version of god cekoreno)

* the little girl that maka saw earlier jumps in front of the attack to sheild envy she then falls to the floor un blinking envy kneels down beside her *

envy: no....no....NOOOOOO!!!

* he charges at maka like a madman leaving himslef wide open *

*the cekoreno buranketto wears off after makaveli uses shunpo to perice both of envy's lungs making envy fall to the ground*.....makaveli- its finally over *makaveli picks up the little girl and heals her with chiyu bakuha*...*and now the whole area is flooded wiith light as makaveli walks to envy*

envy: my .......litle girl...let me see.....maria

*hands the girl to envy*...iw ould heal you too if you promised not to attack me
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

stat points : 1417
    Location : my lab where i make training devices and the odd strange experiment

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:52 pm

Stark Black wrote:*runs over picks up pom poms and runs back* YEAH WHAT HE SAID =D! *shakes the pom poms* oh and here *hands a box to krieger*

IGNORED
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:53 pm

*nasin walks in with a read mark after a huge slap*

hey guys Sad
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:53 pm

[quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"]
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

envy: AHA you admit it besides you are the ones who made me what i am today

* the shadows continue to crush and stranggle maka *

makaveli-*shunpos behind envy with his hands pericing envy's lungs*....thats not what i meant....and did you even know how i died....i was killed by my own brother...so maybe thats why i seem cold hearted

* again envy explodes and appears from behind a stone pillar but this time the final letter is added and altogether they make out I N V U there is a flash of light and envy has transformed into a shadow knight with armour black as night and a black longsword with the power of darkness *

envy: this is my demon form

*maka feels a blade strike through his chest although envy is still infront of him and after awhile of confusion envy dissapears and then maka realises it was envy that stabbed him he was just too fast too see *

makaveli- well looks like you can go almost as fast as me *envy sees five ceros coming at him from all sides*...*then a clone of makaveli's uses another HADO 90: KUROHITSUGI(black coffin)*

* the shadow armor autimatically generates a shadow shell that protects envy from the attacks after wards four envys begin to walk towards maka and while he is focusing on the four infront a fifth strikes him in the back *

envy: now you definately cant hit me you peice of soul society garbage
    makaveli-well i forgot to tell you something.....the zanpakuto that you took was kuro kenkakufune........BANKAI: TENZATUKAKU SHIKORINOSAKE...*makaveli is now surrounded by ten gaints*....now...GOD DORAIGON (stronger version of god cekoreno)

* the little girl that maka saw earlier jumps in front of the attack to sheild envy she then falls to the floor un blinking envy kneels down beside her *

envy: no....no....NOOOOOO!!!

* he charges at maka like a madman leaving himslef wide open *

*the cekoreno buranketto wears off after makaveli uses shunpo to perice both of envy's lungs making envy fall to the ground*.....makaveli- its finally over *makaveli picks up the little girl and heals her with chiyu bakuha*...*and now the whole area is flooded wiith light as makaveli walks to envy*

envy: my .......litle girl...let me see.....maria

*hands the girl to envy*...iw ould heal you too if you promised not to attack me

* envy ignores maka and whispers to maria *
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:53 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:*nasin walks in with a read mark after a huge slap*

hey guys Sad

lulu?
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:54 pm

[quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"]

makaveli- fine then.....i guess my work here is done *starts to walk away*
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

Post  amazonhobo Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:55 pm

takes the box

What is this?
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:55 pm

[quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"]
    artixvoncreg wrote:

envy: makaveli theres no point were dead anyway

* maria begins to cry*
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:57 pm

A box full of unicorns =D! You've earned it *does a thumbs up with a shine in his smile and over all looks like a big moron*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:57 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:

hey guys Sad

lulu?

yea Crying or Very sad
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:58 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

hey guys Sad

lulu?

yea Crying or Very sad

what you do now
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:58 pm

[quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"]
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

* maria begins to cry*

makaveli- what do you mean
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:59 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

hey guys Sad

lulu?

yea Crying or Very sad

what you do now

i just walked in when she was dressing and jumped at her Shocked ... than next thing i know i got bitch slapped.
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:00 pm

[quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"]
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

* maria begins to cry*

envy: makaveli i forgive you i forgive you all and i......

* before maka can get any answeres a man in a black coat that covers his face appears and kills both envy and maria withou hesitation *

???: failure is not an option
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:01 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

* maria begins to cry*

* before maka can get any answeres a man in a black coat that covers his face appears and kills both envy and maria withou hesitation *

MAKAVELI- WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:01 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

hey guys Sad

lulu?

yea Crying or Very sad

what you do now

i just walked in when she was dressing and jumped at her Shocked ... than next thing i know i got bitch slapped.

i can tell you one thing about lust most of the time its a no no but really all you gotta do is ask
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:02 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

* maria begins to cry*

wrath: my name is wrath sin leader he lost and was therfore weak and had to be completely eradicated i repeat failure is not an option
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:04 pm

wrath: that goes for nasin too if he steps out of line i will kill him
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:05 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

* maria begins to cry*

wrath: my name is wrath sin leader he lost and was therfore weak and had to be completely eradicated i repeat failure is not an option

makaveli- i dont give a fuck who you are, and i dont care that he failed......but they did not deserve to die
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:06 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

hey guys Sad

lulu?

yea Crying or Very sad

what you do now

i can tell you one thing about lust most of the time its a no no but really all you gotta do is ask

thanks. but when i see her i forget to ask, and just jump at her,
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:07 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

* maria begins to cry*

makaveli- i dont give a fuck who you are, and i dont care that he failed......but they did not deserve to die

wrath: envy was weak and would have jeapordized us same goes for his daughter if what im thinking is true nasin and lust will be next your lucky i dont kill you

*with that wrath dissapeard without another word *
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:08 pm

the last post was a hint of whats to come
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:09 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

* maria begins to cry*

wrath: envy was weak and would have jeapordized us same goes for his daughter if what im thinking is true nasin and lust will be next your lucky i dont kill you

makaveli-fuck...*leaves the red bandana with envy and maria then makes a portal back to the lab*....hey guys
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:10 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

* maria begins to cry*

holy shit????????? *starts running toward lulu's mansion*
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:10 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

* maria begins to cry*

makaveli-fuck...*leaves the red bandana with envy and maria then makes a portal back to the lab*....hey guys

me: hey i saw everything on the monitor DAMN YOU WRATH I HOPE UDG MAKES YOU SUFFER !!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:10 am