manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+10
Stark Black
Hiroto Takashi
Nicholas Wolfwood
Tmack
Reynemesis
jmcast/makaveli
Viper
artixvoncreg
UnknownDemonGod
Lelouch Oyuki
14 posters

6th division

Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

6th division - Page 16 Empty Re: 6th division

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:57 pm

OOC: How did you get here wasn't you just in the 1st division, and how did you black two of my inferuno ceros unreleased.

BIC:

Kaname was growin ever more annoyed, It was evident by his constalny raising reiastu.

Mindless goons I'd love to stay and play with you, but I have more to destory.

Another flaming black orb started to take form in Kaanmes ganulet, but this time instead of fireing it Kaname gripped it and let it engluf his hand.

Inferuno fist

He lanched his attack at the center of the 6th division. Laughing while the bulidngs began to slowy disnagrate.

Last edited by Kaname on Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    6th division - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue10/106th division - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:58 pm

Kaname wrote:OOC: How did you get here wasn't you just in the 1st division, and how did you black two of my inferuno ceros unreleased.

BIC:

Kaname was growin ever more annoyed, It was evident by his constalny raising reiastu.

Another flaming black orb started to take form in Kaanmes ganulet, but this time instead of fireing it Kaname gripped it and let it engluf his hand.

Inferuno fist

He lanched his attack at the center of the 6th division. Laughing while the bulidong began to slowy disnagrate.
    OOC- actually. i had to get off to do some work. and i just came back on. so i was checking somethings out

kanda- now. we shall fight. and you shal be puneshed for your war crime of destroying a hopsital.
    *kanda partially injured unseaths his zanpakto*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:59 pm

*makaveli looks at kanda* thanks for coming
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    6th division - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue10/106th division - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:00 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:*makaveli looks at kanda* thanks for coming
    don't just stand ther. unseath your zanpakto. we're in war time
    *the alarm is sounding*
    announcer- we are under attack. i repeat we are under attack. all people prepair
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:01 pm

Hateshi: Kanda, hurry and stop him... *grits teeth* While ... i ... deal... with... this UNCOOPERATIVE WOMAN

(haha i'm fighting myself)
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:03 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:OOC: How did you get here wasn't you just in the 1st division, and how did you black two of my inferuno ceros unreleased.

BIC:

Inferuno fist

He lanched his attack at the center of the 6th division. Laughing while the bulidong began to slowy disnagrate.
    OOC- actually. i had to get off to do some work. and i just came back on. so i was checking somethings out

kanda- now. we shall fight. and you shal be puneshed for your war crime of destroying a hopsital.
    *kanda jumped at kaname and slashed at him*
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:04 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

BIC:

Inferuno fist

OOC: Still your char was still in the first division and you were still unrealesed so can you stop two of Kanames Inferuon ceros. Oh and FYI Kaname already destoryed the 6th divison in my last post.

BIC:
    Your not worth my time at the moment. I have more things to destroy.

Kaname vanished from sight on to his next place of destruction, but his words could still be heard.

Once I'm done with the destruction of SS then we can fight.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:05 pm

Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

BIC:

Inferuno fist

OOC: Still your char was still in the first division and you were still unrealesed so can you stop two of Kanames Inferuon ceros. Oh and FYI Kaname already destoryed the 6th divison in my last post.

BIC:

Kaname vanished from sight on to his next place of destruction, but his words could still be heard.

OOC-just fight. you didn't say it was destroyed. i said it was blocked
    and its unfair that you just destroyed it in one move. that fucking cheating
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:07 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

BIC:

Inferuno fist

BIC:

That how you all did Las noches, and you blocked his Inferuno ceros, but you said nothing about the Infeeruno fist that he did after that
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:08 pm

*makaveli unsheaths his zanpakuto*...dammit i didnt feel like fighting today
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:09 pm

Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

BIC:

Inferuno fist

BIC:

That how you all did Las noches, and you blocked his Inferuno ceros, but you said nothing about the Infeeruno fist that he did after that
    you never even let me react to the fist attack. and thats still in one move. we did it in many moves. we basikly said we destroyed this. then that and some of that. then it was the big atack
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:11 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

BIC:

Inferuno fist

BIC:

you never even let me react to the fist attack. and thats still in one move. we did it in many moves. we basikly said we destroyed this. then that and some of that. then it was the big atack

I gave time to react to the inferuon fist, but you didn't i made that post before you made yours so you had time to read, you just ignored it which is your fault. and no you all attacked las noches and most of your post was fighting Keriger but you did one big fire pillar attack in the middle of las noches that destoryed it.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:13 pm

you did the fist attack then said that the main biuilding was desintegrating. as for my fire attack. i never said it couldn't have been put out. after all. i was using regular fire. if you stop the magna flow. then you could have savved it
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:14 pm

evrybody stop fuckin fighting!!!!!!! now kaname, you took two divisions in one fuckin day, so back the fuck up....shit nobody was fuckin on so you got two free fuckin divisionms, so you you leave us the fuck alone
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:17 pm

Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

BIC:

Inferuno fist

BIC:

I gave time to react to the inferuon fist, but you didn't i made that post before you made yours so you had time to read, you just ignored it which is your fault. and no you all attacked las noches and most of your post was fighting Keriger but you did one big fire pillar attack in the middle of las noches that destoryed it.

See theres where you made your mistake. Kanmes first attack the double inferuno cero was aimmed towards Jmasct because he showed up and started to fight. The you popped up and somehow blacked the attack unrealsed. So after that Kaname decide to finsh with his mission then which was the to destory SS. So his inferuno fist was the attack that you ignored and that destoyed the 6th division. Also i said the bulids began to disnagrtae not just one uliding but all of them.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:18 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:evrybody stop fuckin fighting!!!!!!! now kaname, you took two divisions in one fuckin day, so back the fuck up....shit nobody was fuckin on so you got two free fuckin divisionms, so you you leave us the fuck alone
    i can not let it go. his subordinate tried to comit a war crime of killing cevisions. that is a crime against humanity
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:19 pm

Kaname wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

BIC:

Inferuno fist

BIC:

See theres where you made your mistake. Kanmes first attack the double inferuno cero was aimmed towards Jmasct because he showed up and started to fight. The you popped up and somehow blacked the attack unrealsed. So after that Kaname decide to finsh with his mission then which was the to destory SS. So his inferuno fist was the attack that you ignored and that destoyed the 6th division. Also i said the bulids began to disnagrtae not just one uliding but all of them.
    again. you poisted the attack and the result of the attack in the same post. thats not giving me the time to react.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:23 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

BIC:

Inferuno fist

BIC:

again. you poisted the attack and the result of the attack in the same post. thats not giving me the time to react.

thats exactly how you did Las noches and againg you had time to react you just ignored it. You couldves said Kandand fires a attack that stopped the the reamaing building from being destoryed thus saving half of the 6th divion but you didnt you just ignored it entirely.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:25 pm

no i did not. i posted the start of the attack. thenin another post. i expanded the atttack in a second post.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:27 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:no i did not. i posted the start of the attack. thenin another post. i expanded the atttack in a second post.

Your main attack that basically destroyed Las Noches was in one post
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:29 pm

Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:no i did not. i posted the start of the attack. thenin another post. i expanded the atttack in a second post.

yes. but the main attack could have been stoped. it was hobos fault for not stoping it like he was supose to instead of consentrating on fighting
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:31 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

yes. but the main attack could have been stoped. it was hobos fault for not stoping it like he was supose to instead of consentrating on fighting

right which is the same thing you did you ignored the inferuno fist. so it's your fault the 6th division is destroyed.
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:32 pm

GAH THE DRAMA!!!!

>___<
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:32 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

if you go there. the attack starts at page 24. then is page 25. i said it was spreading. hobo never even tried to stop it
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:34 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

if you go there. the attack starts at page 24. then is page 25. i said it was spreading. hobo never even tried to stop it
    the result was much later. much later. for you. the resuld was in the same post as the attack

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 8:26 pm