manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+10
Stark Black
Hiroto Takashi
Nicholas Wolfwood
Tmack
Reynemesis
jmcast/makaveli
Viper
artixvoncreg
UnknownDemonGod
Lelouch Oyuki
14 posters

6th division

hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    6th division - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue10/106th division - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

6th division - Page 17 Empty Re: 6th division

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:no i did not. i posted the start of the attack. thenin another post. i expanded the atttack in a second post.

Your main attack that basically destroyed Las Noches was in one post
    yes. but the main attack could have been stoped. it was hobos fault for not stoping it like he was supose to instead of consentrating on fighting

right which is the same thing you did you ignored the inferuno fist. so it's your fault the 6th division is destroyed.
    how was i supose to stop a building from being destroyed when you already said it was detroyed
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:35 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:no i did not. i posted the start of the attack. thenin another post. i expanded the atttack in a second post.

yes. but the main attack could have been stoped. it was hobos fault for not stoping it like he was supose to instead of consentrating on fighting
    if you go there. the attack starts at page 24. then is page 25. i said it was spreading. hobo never even tried to stop it

i read it, but agin you did the same the same thing. I said the building started to diangrate you could have easily said kanda does some wonderfully attc that stoppes the building from beng destroyed but you didnt you ignored it cause you wanted to make kaname pay some some war crime
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:35 pm

>< TWO GROWN MEN SQUABBLING LIKE AN OLD COUPLE...

... I agree with Makaveli
    so both of you, leave it be, and STFU!!!!!

GAHHHHH ARRGGGGGG

*returns to own battle*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    6th division - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue10/106th division - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:38 pm

Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

if you go there. the attack starts at page 24. then is page 25. i said it was spreading. hobo never even tried to stop it

i read it, but agin you did the same the same thing. I said the building started to diangrate you could have easily said kanda does some wonderfully attc that stoppes the building from beng destroyed but you didnt you ignored it cause you wanted to make kaname pay some some war crime
    and how was i supose to prevent the disentigration os a building. was i supose to melt it. that wouldn't do anything. how can i use a fire base zanpakto to save a building from being destroyed by its structure being destroyed. its like telling me to keepan icecream from melting in the sun.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:39 pm

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:>< TWO GROWN MEN SQUABBLING LIKE AN OLD COUPLE...

GAHHHHH ARRGGGGGG

*returns to own battle*
    kanda camly taking to Hateshinai - you didn't even tried to prevent the destruction of the 6th devision. what will you do for the 4th devision if it is up
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:41 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

and how was i supose to prevent the disentigration os a building. was i supose to melt it. that wouldn't do anything. how can i use a fire base zanpakto to save a building from being destroyed by its structure being destroyed. its like telling me to keepan icecream from melting in the sun.

Idk you could've used one of your NPC or something. you have shown that you can do alost anything, but the fact is you ignored the attack. You didnt make a mention of it so its gone.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:43 pm

Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

Idk you could've used one of your NPC or something. you have shown that you can do alost anything, but the fact is you ignored the attack. You didnt make a mention of it so its gone.
    suiton could only convert hollows. aka is in hm spying on your santuary. yk is busy making the portal to hm. nami doesn't even have a zanpakto yet. and iblocked the cero attack with my own body. that is why i said i was partially injured. so no what. you still posted the destruction of the ttack with the initiation of the attack
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:46 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

GAHHHHH ARRGGGGGG

*returns to own battle*
    kanda camly taking to Hateshinai - you didn't even tried to prevent the destruction of the 6th devision. what will you do for the 4th devision if it is up

... i'm not AT 6th division, and Hateshi didn't even know what the hell is going on, and after all, while Kaname is doing all of this, i'm rp two characters at once...

T__T
    try to comprend I can't type that fast, and even if i could it would be physically impossible for Hateshi to be fighting two different ppl that are very strong at two completely different places. You're saying all of this like she can get to 6th div in one shunpo. and plus Makaveli was already there, and he's the lieutenant.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:48 pm

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

GAHHHHH ARRGGGGGG

*returns to own battle*

... i'm not AT 6th division, and Hateshi didn't even know what the hell is going on, and after all, while Kaname is doing all of this, i'm rp two characters at once...

T__T
    try to comprend I can't type that fast, and even if i could it would be physically impossible for Hateshi to be fighting two different ppl that are very strong at two completely different places. You're saying all of this like she can get to 6th div in one shunpo. and plus Makaveli was already there, and he's the lieutenant.
    kanda camly- plese don't cry. but where ever we go. we are always there. in our character. at least. that has always been for me. ok.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:48 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

suiton could only convert hollows. aka is in hm spying on your santuary. yk is busy making the portal to hm. nami doesn't even have a zanpakto yet. and iblocked the cero attack with my own body. that is why i said i was partially injured. so no what. you still posted the destruction of the ttack with the initiation of the attack

I said the builiding started to disnagrate. Key words in the sentece STARTED TO which means you could have done somehing, but because you ignored or misread the post you didn't which ultimatky brought about the desctution of the 6th division.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:50 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

GAHHHHH ARRGGGGGG

*returns to own battle*

T__T
    kanda camly- plese don't cry. but where ever we go. we are always there. in our character. at least. that has always been for me. ok.

that the issuse nobody know how to tell when people are IC or OOC cause they make no difference.
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:50 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

T__T
    kanda camly- plese don't cry. but where ever we go. we are always there. in our character. at least. that has always been for me. ok.[/quote]

... I wasn't crying. and i don't get how that proves that i could of defended two places at once. .... T__T"
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:51 pm

Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

I said the builiding started to disnagrate. Key words in the sentece STARTED TO which means you could have done somehing, but because you ignored or misread the post you didn't which ultimatky brought about the desctution of the 6th division.
    and how was i supose to save it. i can't save a building. i''m not super man. if i melt it. the building will just be deestroyed as it would be structerly weaker as the quick temerature change will break it down. and if i kept the temerature the same. then the building would have been shrinking. if i just let it cool down at a slow speed. i don't think you are going to just wait. so you have already deetroyed it.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:51 pm

damn guys i am just sitting here and listening, how about you guys RESTART and do a real battle cuz you two have been avoiding it
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:53 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

T__T

... I wasn't crying. and i don't get how that proves that i could of defended two places at once. .... T__T"
    you're crying right now. at lest that emotioncon is telling methat you are crying right now.either way. help me convince kaname about his attack as cheeting as he posted the result of his attack with the initiation of the attack
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:54 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:damn guys i am just sitting here and listening, how about you guys RESTART and do a real battle cuz you two have been avoiding it
    i dont't mind it. but kaname need to not say that my character was in the first devision.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:55 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

and how was i supose to save it. i can't save a building. i''m not super man. if i melt it. the building will just be deestroyed as it would be structerly weaker as the quick temerature change will break it down. and if i kept the temerature the same. then the building would have been shrinking. if i just let it cool down at a slow speed. i don't think you are going to just wait. so you have already deetroyed it.

idk thats up that was up to you but the fact is you didnt do it and now the 6th division is destoryed
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:55 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:damn guys i am just sitting here and listening, how about you guys RESTART and do a real battle cuz you two have been avoiding it

Kanames not here anymore he's watching a real battle.
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:55 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

T__T

you're crying right now. at lest that emotioncon is telling methat you are crying right now.either way. help me convince kaname about his attack as cheeting as he posted the result of his attack with the initiation of the attack

... oh jesus, did I just drag myself into this mess? and this: TT__TT is crying... this: T__T is pissed off. (vertical lines are eyes, horizontal are eyelids... see it?)
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:59 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

T__T

... oh jesus, did I just drag myself into this mess? and this: TT__TT is crying... this: T__T is pissed off. (vertical lines are eyes, horizontal are eyelids... see it?)
    well. i'm sorry. but they look the same to me. just one has thikness while the other is just streams
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

stat points : 659

Post  Reynemesis Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:01 pm

This is to kaname and kanda,
    Im tired of you crap and drama and childish acts, you guys are making this forum suck and i am leaving this forum not because of the boring battles, not because of the lack of ruling but because you guy dont know how to let thing goooooooooooooo.
    To everyone else,
    good bye everyone if you guy want to know what up with me PM me.

Sincerely Reynemesis
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:04 pm

Reynemesis wrote:This is to kaname and kanda,
    Im tired of you crap and drama and childish acts, you guys are making this forum suck and i am leaving this forum not because of the boring battles, not because of the lack of ruling but because you guy dont know how to let thing goooooooooooooo.
    To everyone else,
    good bye everyone if you guy want to know what up with me PM me.

Sincerely Reynemesis
    don't go. i'll stop. ok
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:05 pm

(and just for the record (and to reply to hetashi))
    kaname is fuckin aizen, fuckin aizen!!!!!! tell me a Lt that can block an attack from aizen and i will sho you a motherfucka that is yamamoto reincarnated
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:06 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:(and just for the record (and to reply to hetashi))
    kaname is fuckin aizen, fuckin aizen!!!!!! tell me a Lt that can block an attack from aizen and i will sho you a motherfucka that is yamamoto reincarnated
    ha ha ha. thats funny. ha ha ha. but one thing that is different is that aizen is still a shinigami. kaname is a hollow/arrancar
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:07 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:(and just for the record (and to reply to hetashi))
    ha ha ha. thats funny. ha ha ha. but one thing that is different is that aizen is still a shinigami. kaname is a hollow/arrancar

well you know what i mean Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:43 am