manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+8
Stark Black
Tmack
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
artixvoncreg
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Nicholas Wolfwood
Lelouch Oyuki
hanabishi kanda
12 posters

the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 11 Empty Re: the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:48 pm

Blankconan~Mirror of Dark wrote:hihi im back.
    sry for the delay

*shakes fist at conan*

YOU LEFT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FREAKIN FIGHT

>__<
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

stat points : 555

the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 11 Empty Re: the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:50 pm

hey what's going on guys?
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:52 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:hey what's going on guys?

SOMEONE *glares at conan*

left in the middle of the fight THAT HE ASKED TO RESUME

>__<

*breathes*

ok, i'm good now ^__^
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

stat points : 555

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:54 pm

.................wow someone needs to take a chill pill *points at hateshi* no just kidding. yeah i know what you mean i hate it when people do that, or like take forever to post back. but personally i think this whole tournament is preety disorganized
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:00 pm

well... true, and plus, it's cuz the contestants are in different timezones ><

GAH....
    i really want to fight to prove that I AM WORTHY OF BEING THE 4TH DIVISION CAPTAIN

and plus, I am part of the now un-existing 4th division...

... *cries out dramatically*

MY DIVISION... TT__TT
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/10the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:49 pm

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:well... true, and plus, it's cuz the contestants are in different timezones ><

GAH....
    i really want to fight to prove that I AM WORTHY OF BEING THE 4TH DIVISION CAPTAIN

MY DIVISION... TT__TT
    don't cry. you'll ruien thtat pretty face of yours
    *kanda whipes some tears from her eyes and then yk comes in and hits kand knocking him out*
    yk- don't be trying to cheat on aka while she is a way sorry about that
    *yk drags kanda away to the first devision*
    OOC- just to tell you. aka has found the underground santuary. so better prepair for war soon. cause you micht have to fight against bo or me. depends on who you side with
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:52 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:well... true, and plus, it's cuz the contestants are in different timezones ><

GAH....

MY DIVISION... TT__TT
    *kanda whipes some tears from her eyes and then yk comes in and hits kand knocking him out*
    OOC- just to tell you. aka has found the underground santuary. so better prepair for war soon. cause you micht have to fight against bo or me. depends on who you side with

Hateshi: O_O What just happened? *twitch twitch* ... Wait till I tell Aka... *laughs* ...and now there's a totally different reason for Bo to want to kill Kanda ^__^

OOC: i'm currently fighting myself... (hateshi vs Fubuki) I figured that would be a lot easier and less confusing to handle)

it's the new thread
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/10the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:12 pm

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

GAH....

MY DIVISION... TT__TT

Hateshi: O_O What just happened? *twitch twitch* ... Wait till I tell Aka... *laughs* ...and now there's a totally different reason for Bo to want to kill Kanda ^__^

OOC: i'm currently fighting myself... (hateshi vs Fubuki) I figured that would be a lot easier and less confusing to handle)

it's the new thread
    *kanda wakes up while being draged by yk*
    kanda- no. don't tell aka. i'm just trying to chear her up thats all
    yk- oh sure. and god is a man
    (OOC- yk always refer to god as a girl)
    kanda- let me go. i'm still inlove with aka
    yk- oh no you don't i am going to punish you so badly. heh heh heh heh
    kanda- HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *kanda screaming while yk is draging hijm by the neck all tied up in a cocoon of ropes*
    OOC- wait. you're going out with bo. what happened to gin
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:20 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

GAH....

MY DIVISION... TT__TT

it's the new thread
    kanda- HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *kanda screaming while yk is draging hijm by the neck all tied up in a cocoon of ropes*

after fubuki's whole arc, she's got her body, so she lives with gin, but is not dating with him, and Hateshi already knew that this would happen, as well, the "feelings " for Gin were actually just the fubuki coming out of her... so she was single for a while and Bo asked from pretty much when they first met, and she considered it. So now they are dating ^__^

and i can't believe you didn't you know that... lol I posted it a couple of times lmao

Hateshi: ^__^ *calls out* HAVE FUN YK!!! ^__^ *waves*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:30 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

GAH....

MY DIVISION... TT__TT

it's the new thread

after fubuki's whole arc, she's got her body, so she lives with gin, but is not dating with him, and Hateshi already knew that this would happen, as well, the "feelings " for Gin were actually just the fubuki coming out of her... so she was single for a while and Bo asked from pretty much when they first met, and she considered it. So now they are dating ^__^

and i can't believe you didn't you know that... lol I posted it a couple of times lmao

Hateshi: ^__^ *calls out* HAVE FUN YK!!! ^__^ *waves*
    OOC- well. i don't go to arcs any more. so i wouldn't know
    BIC- kanda- nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *then in a closed room. Hateshinai can hear kanda screaming in pain. beginy for mercy yelling for salvation and then yk comes out of the room all bloody*
    yk- now that would teach kanda from messing around
    *when Hateshinai looks in the room. she sees kanda all bloody and and beat up*
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:31 pm

O_O

*bursts out laughing*
    *high fives YK*
    Oh, and I wonder what Bo-kun will do to him? *evil grin*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:33 pm

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:O_O

*bursts out laughing*
    *high fives YK*
    kanda- n no m m more. i said that i wasn't fooling around. i was trying to be a nice guy. no dirty intentions
    yk- wow even after all that punishment. he is still saying that. maybe he was telling the truth
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:37 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:O_O

*bursts out laughing*
    *high fives YK*
    kanda- n no m m more. i said that i wasn't fooling around. i was trying to be a nice guy. no dirty intentions
    yk- wow even after all that punishment. he is still saying that. maybe he was telling the truth

*thinks* perhaps... But I usually don't like ppl touching me, especially without my permission. And I'm pretty sure Bo won't like that either ^__^

*grin reappears*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:14 am

well. there will be a new bleach rp forum now.
    so i will be turning this into a one piece forum

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:08 am