manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+8
Stark Black
Tmack
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
artixvoncreg
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Nicholas Wolfwood
Lelouch Oyuki
hanabishi kanda
12 posters

the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain

hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 3 Empty Re: the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:03 pm

Blankconan~Mirror of Dark wrote:
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:
    Blankconan~Mirror of Dark wrote:oh... so basically this is a kido-type move, not a zan move...
    got it.
    My turn...

*Charges a huge amount of reiatsu, forming a claw twice the size of his right hand on his right hand*

the snow blankets the ground and the temperature drops to -20

chilly... but i can keep up with the cold
    don't underestimate the cold. in the real world. i once joged for 30 mins on a day where it was snowing in the winter before. and i was only in a vest. and it was torture to me

stat points : 623

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 3 Empty Re: the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:04 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Blankconan~Mirror of Dark wrote:oh... so basically this is a kido-type move, not a zan move...
    got it.
    My turn...

*Charges a huge amount of reiatsu, forming a claw twice the size of his right hand on his right hand*

don't underestimate the cold. in the real world. i once joged for 30 mins on a day where it was snowing in the winter before. and i was only in a vest. and it was torture to me

well i handled a blizzard before kanda taichou. I fairly strong blizzard. In the real world. When i was 6

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:04 pm

got it.
    My turn...

*there is no detectable reiatsu in the air, but a figure is seen in the distance*

that's pretty professional, hiding your reiatsu
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:05 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

HAHAHA lolz in real life i'm a figure skater who deals with that type of weather in a tank top xD
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:05 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

HAHAHA lolz in real life i'm a figure skater who deals with that type of weather in a tank top xD
    i'm just telling you guys not to underestimate the weather
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:05 pm

got it.
    My turn...

*there is no detectable reiatsu in the air, but a figure is seen in the distance*

that's pretty professional, hiding your reiatsu

*a couple of other figures appear*
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:06 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

I appreciate it lolz just teasing ya ^__^
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:08 pm

*one of the figures appear behind conan and do a roundhouse kick at his back*

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:08 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

yea

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:09 pm

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:*one of the figures appear behind conan and do a roundhouse kick at his back*

*Shunpos behind the figure and kicks it*
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:11 pm

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:*one of the figures appear behind conan and do a roundhouse kick at his back*

*another figure appears from in front of conan and stops his kick, grabbing his leg and using it to swerve him off balance*

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:11 pm

Is this fight going? I gotta log off soon for lunch. About one and a half hours.

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:12 pm

*another figure appears from in front of conan and stops his kick, grabbing his leg and using it to swerve him off balance*

*Uses the reiatsu claw to cut the figure in half and regain balance and then charges the reiatsu again*
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:13 pm

Blankconan~Mirror of Dark wrote:Is this fight going? I gotta log off soon for lunch. About one and a half hours.

well..if you had read my zan description, you are basically in a visual illusion right now.

and i'll have to go soon too... so i'll leave when you leave.
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:14 pm

*Uses the reiatsu claw to cut the figure in half and regain balance and then charges the reiatsu again*

* figure dissapates into a thick fog* *another figure charges at conan*

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:14 pm

* figure dissapates into a thick fog* *another figure charges at conan*

*meditates... and finds the source... Grabs Hateshi by her arm*
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:17 pm

"ah, very good ^__^" *kicks in stomach, backflips a fair distance away."

"i suppose I can just get to it without worrying too much then ^__^"

"third dance: shower of blades"

*temperature drops to -60, the snow on the ground freezes, and sleet/rain mix starts to batter the field*

"ah, cold and refreshing ^__^"

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:18 pm

*Uses the reiatsu claw to generate a shunko in the same shape*

This is my shunko!

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:18 pm

*The blast warms up the area*

*Temperature increases by 40 degrees celcius*

*Generates another claw*
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:20 pm

OOC ... so you can copy the moves of the character as well through contact, and not only through the zan contact then?
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:21 pm

*kanda is whapping his flame wings around himself drinking some hot coco*
    does any one wants to join me while we're watching this cold battle
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

stat points : 555

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:22 pm

[quote="hanabishi kanda"]*kanda is whapping his flame wings around himself drinking some hot coco*
    does any one wants to join me while we're watching this cold battle[/quote]

*sigh* yeah sure *holds hand up to block out the shining of the snow*
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:23 pm

lmao, you might wanna open a tim horton's while you're at it. ^__^
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:23 pm

*start singing we didnt start the fire* ok
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:23 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:*kanda is whapping his flame wings around himself drinking some hot coco*
    does any one wants to join me while we're watching this cold battle

*looks over at kanda while wearing a cloak*

No no i'm fine this has a special tissue.... multiple purposes you see ^__^?

marshmellow? *offers up bag to kanda*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:24 pm