manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+8
Stark Black
Tmack
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
artixvoncreg
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Nicholas Wolfwood
Lelouch Oyuki
hanabishi kanda
12 posters

the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain

hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 4 Empty Re: the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:25 pm

actually. i can wrap my wings around any one to warm them up. they won't hurt since i am in healing form.
    *sips on some coco*

stat points : 623

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 4 Empty Re: the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:25 pm

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:OOC ... so you can copy the moves of the character as well through contact, and not only through the zan contact then?

well yes.

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:26 pm

Blankconan~Mirror of Dark wrote:
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:OOC ... so you can copy the moves of the character as well through contact, and not only through the zan contact then?

well yes.

more correctly, it can copy the moves of the zan.
    And i need to go like real soon...
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:27 pm

not even that cold..............*sweats*
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

stat points : 555

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:27 pm

*takes out zanpakuto* "hayashi no kamei." sword turns into a wooden ax. i throw it at the ground and a large wooden house instantly grows from the ground, "anyone who wants to come in, come in."
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:29 pm

*looks over at nicholas and face palms* If you start to sweat in the cold you my friend are royally screwed in a fight against me XD no offense of course... what are the rules on using items in combat? and how do i win?
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:30 pm

well yes.

AH ok . ^__^

well, anywho, it's still -20

"ah, i suppose you would enjoy a bit of swordfighting then ..." *sleet continues to fall, making the ground slippery and causes conan to feel like his body is being pricked by cold needles*

*unsheaths sword*

"Enlighten the moonless night, Tsuyuki no Enkou!"

*a blinding flash is emmited*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:30 pm

ok okk ok. back to the fight

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:31 pm

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:

well yes.

AH ok . ^__^

"ah, i suppose you would enjoy a bit of swordfighting then ..." *sleet continues to fall, making the ground slippery and causes conan to feel like his body is being pricked by cold needles*

*unsheaths sword*

*Pulls Kagami Hoshi out*

"Utsushimasu! Kagami Hoshi"
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:32 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:ok okk ok. back to the fight

*Walks over to kanda and pokes him in the head*

Are there any rules on usage of items in battle?

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:33 pm

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:

well yes.

AH ok . ^__^

*unsheaths sword*

*Pulls Kagami Hoshi out*

"Utsushimasu! Kagami Hoshi"

*Runs towards Hateshi, ready to strike*
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:33 pm

*disappears*

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:34 pm

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:*disappears*

*meditates and finds HAteshi*
    *Attacks Tsuyuki no Enkou with Kagami Hoshi*

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:35 pm

crap, i gotta go. Hateshi, can we continue with this next time?
    Kanda taichou, please move on to the next battle. i have to go now...
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:35 pm

Stark Black wrote:*looks over at nicholas and face palms* If you start to sweat in the cold you my friend are royally screwed in a fight against me XD no offense of course... what are the rules on using items in combat? and how do i win?
    *shunpo away from trajectory of face palm*dude i sweat to prove that it not cold it just one sweat drop
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:36 pm

*appears behind conan, does a backhand slash at conans back, making a shallow but long cut*

*before there is blood, the wound freezes, the flesh on the edges turning a frosty white... (that is going to hurt ^__^ )

" good initiative, but a bit rash my dear ^_^"
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:36 pm

well I'll be walking the ol dusty trail * I stretch and yawn then I shunpo away* (this is code for see you guys later )
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:36 pm

Blankconan~Mirror of Dark wrote:crap, i gotta go. Hateshi, can we continue with this next time?
    Kanda taichou, please move on to the next battle. i have to go now...
    O_o disqualified?
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:36 pm

no, postponed. it would be a bit unfair if we disqualify him
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:37 pm

Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:*looks over at nicholas and face palms* If you start to sweat in the cold you my friend are royally screwed in a fight against me XD no offense of course... what are the rules on using items in combat? and how do i win?
    *shunpo away from trajectory of face palm*dude i sweat to prove that it not cold it just one sweat drop

Forceful sweat drop o.o? That... is weird.. and a face palm isn't me hitting you in the face it's putting MY face in the palm of my hands XD

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:37 pm

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:no, postponed. it would be a bit unfair if we disqualify him
    u alright with this hateshi?

*Gets hit by the blow but stands up*
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:38 pm

alright conan, i'll see ya next time... and plz... try to make longer posts, as short posts are faster to type... so i might have reacted somehow, and you would have already made another move. =_='

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:39 pm

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:alright conan, i'll see ya next time... and plz... try to make longer posts, as short posts are faster to type... so i might have reacted somehow, and you would have already made another move. =_='

haha, k... bb
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:39 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:

Forceful sweat drop o.o? That... is weird.. and a face palm isn't me hitting you in the face it's putting MY face in the palm of my hands XD
    thaought that an attakc were you attack with to ahdn use you palm to hit opponent
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

stat points : 555

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:39 pm

i cant go tonight cause in like 15 minutes im going to bed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 09, 2024 7:42 am