manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+8
Stark Black
Tmack
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
artixvoncreg
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Nicholas Wolfwood
Lelouch Oyuki
hanabishi kanda
12 posters

the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain

hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 5 Empty Re: the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:39 pm

ok. the first match is over and Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wins by default due to Blankconan~Mirror of Dark forfeiting
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 5 Empty Re: the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain

Post  Devodin Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:40 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:ok. the first match is over and Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wins by default due to Blankconan~Mirror of Dark forfeiting
    Aha!

*Pats myself on the back*
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

stat points : 555

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:40 pm

[quote="hanabishi kanda"]ok. the first match is over and Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wins by default due to Blankconan~Mirror of Dark forfeiting[/quote]

whoa, whoa. you cant just do that, he had to go. dont disqualify him
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

stat points : 1417
    Location : my lab where i make training devices and the odd strange experiment

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:40 pm

so who was next again i cant remember
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:41 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:ok. the first match is over and Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wins by default due to Blankconan~Mirror of Dark forfeiting
    .... i thought it was postponed... but hey, i'm not complaining ^__^ lol
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:41 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:so who was next again i cant remember
    your fight lol
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:42 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:

whoa, whoa. you cant just do that, he had to go. dont disqualify him
    oh. i forgot. sorry. the match is postponed then. sorry i forgot
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:43 pm

So 2v5 then?

Stark vs Wolfwood?
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:43 pm

Wait i thought i was second o.o... or am i? because i can't possibly be third because i will be needing to leave rather soon.... WHAT'S THE BLOODY RULES FOR ITEMS O_O!!!?!?!?
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:43 pm

ok. continueing. Stark Black vs Nicholas Wolfwood
    you may begin if both are ready
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:44 pm

hey kanda i have to fight artix in the 3rd round, but i have to go. please dont disqualify me.
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:45 pm

*walking over to open space grumbling under his breath*

ready when you are.... CAN SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTION ALREADY !??!?! RAWRRRR!!
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:46 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:hey kanda i have to fight artix in the 3rd round, but i have to go. please dont disqualify me.
    ok. as long as you inform me. then ok
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:46 pm

*unsheaths his blade*ready you first stark
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:47 pm

Stark Black wrote:*walking over to open space grumbling under his breath*

If it's not answered then assume items are allowed.
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:47 pm

Stark Black wrote:*walking over to open space grumbling under his breath*

knock 'em dead with ur items ^__^
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:47 pm

[quote="hanabishi kanda"][quote="Lelouch Oyuki"]hey kanda i have to fight artix in the 3rd round, but i have to go. please dont disqualify me.[/quote]
    ok. as long as you inform me. then ok[/quote]

okay i'll be on tommorow to fight artix then. bye everyone!
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:48 pm

*looks over at wolfwood* No i insist you begin -__-.... *crosses arms while tapping foot and looking at kanda*

Can i or can i not use items in this battle?
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

stat points : 1417
    Location : my lab where i make training devices and the odd strange experiment

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:48 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Oyuki wrote:hey kanda i have to fight artix in the 3rd round, but i have to go. please dont disqualify me.
    ok. as long as you inform me. then ok

okay i'll be on tommorow to fight artix then. bye everyone!

oh well there goes my fun for the day guess ill just watch this fight
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:48 pm

Oh... well if everyone says so heheheh *runs over to a bag then brings back a mid sized metal box and hits a button putting it slightly out of the way of the fight* You first >=]!
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:48 pm

Stark Black wrote:*looks over at wolfwood* No i insist you begin -__-.... *crosses arms while tapping foot and looking at kanda*

Can i or can i not use items in this battle?
    it 2vs5 so you first *:Katsu, mirageKagami*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:51 pm

you are allowed to use items as long as they aren't over the top like an atomic bomb or something. and nothing to make you invincible
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:51 pm

shunpo in front of stark *shatter* reappaers from behind slash stark back*shatter*appear safe distance
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:53 pm

wait what? That makes no sense why would i have to go first o.o? *Wolfwood then realises stark is already behind him grabbing him by the collar throwing him into the air* Hado 63 Raihkaiho *A large blast of energy flies towards the airborn Wolfwood* Okay now you go o.o...
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:54 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:you are allowed to use items as long as they aren't over the top like an atomic bomb or something. and nothing to make you invincible

Okay that's fine o.o... it's just an easier way to make me win really o.o... it was originally made for Krieger but it's easy to adjust targes *evil smile*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:08 pm