manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+8
Stark Black
Tmack
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
artixvoncreg
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Nicholas Wolfwood
Lelouch Oyuki
hanabishi kanda
12 posters

the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain

Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 6 Empty Re: the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:55 pm

Stark Black wrote:wait what? That makes no sense why would i have to go first o.o? *Wolfwood then realises stark is already behind him grabbing him by the collar throwing him into the air* Hado 63 Raihkaiho *A large blast of energy flies towards the airborn Wolfwood* Okay now you go o.o...
    shatter in mid air reaapears behind stark kick him in the spine shunpo away safe distance
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 6 Empty Re: the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:wait what? That makes no sense why would i have to go first o.o? *Wolfwood then realises stark is already behind him grabbing him by the collar throwing him into the air* Hado 63 Raihkaiho *A large blast of energy flies towards the airborn Wolfwood* Okay now you go o.o...
    shatter in mid air reaapears behind stark kick him in the spine shunpo away safe distance

*Stands up straight and looks back* Well well what have we here? I'm afraid you'll have to Kick harder than that care to explain this interesting phenomena to me? *Stark disapears as 3 byakurai's fly at Wolfwood from three directions at a mid air level while stark reappears from 10 feet about* Hado 90 Kurohitsugi *The box encloses around Wolfwood*
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:03 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:

*Stands up straight and looks back* Well well what have we here? I'm afraid you'll have to Kick harder than that care to explain this interesting phenomena to me? *Stark disapears as 3 byakurai's fly at Wolfwood from three directions at a mid air level while stark reappears from 10 feet about* Hado 90 Kurohitsugi *The box encloses around Wolfwood*
    *bakudo 81. Danku* got to do better then that jump up and slashs stark back shunpo away
    shatter which turn me in to molecules so hit can hit me i prefer to call quantization but it name is shatter just like a mirror shatters
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:04 pm

the hit thing mean i go to turn to normal to hit you i cant hit in shatter form that what i ment lol
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:07 pm

Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:
    Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:

*bakudo 81. Danku* got to do better then that jump up and slashs stark back shunpo away
    shatter which turn me in to molecules so hit can hit me i prefer to call quantization but it name is shatter just like a mirror shatters

)umm gotcha.... this should be easy then... also danku would not be able to save you from the kido since danku is one wall while Kurohitsugi is an attack from all directions) Oy vey well then i'll need to use something new *adjusts a dial on his left glove then shunpos behind wolfwood grabbing him by the back of the head and lowering his body's overall temperature before kicking him in the back sending him flying forward*
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:08 pm

Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:the hit thing mean i go to turn to normal to hit you i cant hit in shatter form that what i ment lol

Okay that's fine =D!
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:08 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:
    Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:

)umm gotcha.... this should be easy then... also danku would not be able to save you from the kido since danku is one wall while Kurohitsugi is an attack from all directions) Oy vey well then i'll need to use something new *adjusts a dial on his left glove then shunpos behind wolfwood grabbing him by the back of the head and lowering his body's overall temperature before kicking him in the back sending him flying forward*
    *mirage* appear behind stark slash his side *shatter* then *reflects*
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:11 pm

since kanda offline what happens if some got to leave i wonder ??? both side agree to postpon and sne dmessage to kanda??
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:12 pm

this boring i have only used dodgeing effect this lame just bankai stark so you can make me powerfull lol
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:12 pm

Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:
    Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:
    Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:

(Sorry you lost me with that last part o.o)
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:13 pm

Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:this boring i have only used dodgeing effect this lame just bankai stark so you can make me powerfull lol

Don't worry i won't need it >=]!!
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:14 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:
    Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:
    Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:

mirage make a image me but asoon as you hit it disappear then i shatter away so you dont now were i am then i reflected so im invisible and cant while im invisible so you got to find me
    Dchong
    Dchong

stat points : 814

Post  Dchong Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:14 pm

Hi everybody whats going on??
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:16 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:this boring i have only used dodgeing effect this lame just bankai stark so you can make me powerfull lol

Don't worry i won't need it >=]!!
    you will cause i use my special barrreir and my earth gravity effec ton you
    form one barrier sucks attack and make me strong or i mix my strength and the attack of opponent in on attack with a 99% chance of hitting you lol form 2 barrier reflects you attack hit with double the strength and guided
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:16 pm

Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    mirage make a image me but asoon as you hit it disappear then i shatter away so you dont now were i am then i reflected so im invisible and cant while im invisible so you got to find me[/quote]

dude... that's godmod.
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:17 pm

Dchong wrote:Hi everybody whats going on??
    who want to be 4 squad captain game is on

think it to late for pple to join.....
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:17 pm

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:
    Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    mirage make a image me but asoon as you hit it disappear then i shatter away so you dont now were i am then i reflected so im invisible and cant while im invisible so you got to find me

dude... that's godmod.[/quote]my rejustsu visible you now
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:18 pm

and it one side reflection to so he shunpo hell se me from behind
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:19 pm

i'm still on. i'm just watching the battle
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:19 pm

so he shunpo past me and see me that not god mod if hes see me just not from one angle it a optical illionse of wat behind me.........
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:20 pm

i know, but the fact that you dodge like a maniac all the time... and to anything.... is godmod

someone back me up please
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:21 pm

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:i know, but the fact that you dodge like a maniac all the time... and to anything.... is godmod

i didnt dodge the 3 hado only dodge the black box
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:22 pm

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:
    Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:

dude... that's godmod.[/quote]
    actually. not really. as long as its made logically. like using a cold current in a hot environment.
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:23 pm

good thing your back kanda caus ei was wondering if me or stark had to leave and you were on what we have to do??
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:23 pm

Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:i know, but the fact that you dodge like a maniac all the time... and to anything.... is godmod

i didnt dodge the 3 hado only dodge the black box
    You need to be more specific on what hits, what gets blocked, what you dodge.
    You can't escape injury if it's a "boxed in situation or if you've dodged/blocked etc.. for 5 times prior.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:12 pm