manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+8
Stark Black
Tmack
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
artixvoncreg
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Nicholas Wolfwood
Lelouch Oyuki
hanabishi kanda
12 posters

the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain

hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 7 Empty Re: the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:24 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:
    Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    (Sorry you lost me with that last part o.o)
    mirage make a image me but asoon as you hit it disappear then i shatter away so you dont now were i am then i reflected so im invisible and cant while im invisible so you got to find me

dude... that's godmod.
    actually. not really. as long as its made logically. like using a cold current in a hot environment.[/quote]
    actually. i just understand what has happen. and you didn't do anything to make a mirage. so it is kilda like god moding
    Dchong
    Dchong

stat points : 814

the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 7 Empty Re: the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain

Post  Dchong Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:24 pm

dodging too many times is god mode did u even read the rules Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:24 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:i know, but the fact that you dodge like a maniac all the time... and to anything.... is godmod

someone back me up please
    i didnt dodge the 3 hado only dodge the black box
    You need to be more specific on what hits, what gets blocked, what you dodge.
    You can't escape injury if it's a "boxed in situation or if you've dodged/blocked etc.. for 5 times prior.

ya i now havent fought in 3 weeks so i forget i got to do that
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:24 pm

Bakudo 26. Kyakko *Stark disapears as Wolfwood reappears as the light is now being forced directly at him* mmm difference between me and most people is that i don't let any reiatsu leak out... i don't use intimidation tactics and therefor generally get better at hiding it *Blade goes through Wolfwood's back into his stomach* you'll find it more dificult to moleculise with your body temperature lower.... i've tightened them up significantly with the cold....

Edit: Forgot to write back and if you're confused check earlier when i lowered your body temperature >=D!

Last edited by Stark Black on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

stat points : 1417
    Location : my lab where i make training devices and the odd strange experiment

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:25 pm

eh i gotta go cya
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:26 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:eh i gotta go cya
    cya later
    Dchong
    Dchong

stat points : 814

Post  Dchong Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:26 pm

bye artix
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:27 pm

Cya medicine man! *Shaking fist*
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:27 pm

bai bai ^__^
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:27 pm

and yeah, just be specific please, to avoid misunderstandings. I'm just trying to keep the match fair ^__^
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:29 pm

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:and yeah, just be specific please, to avoid misunderstandings. I'm just trying to keep the match fair ^__^
    yah. and if you are prepairing for a move before hand. let us know
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:30 pm

Stark Black wrote:Bakudo 26. Kyakko *Stark disapears as Wolfwood reappears as the light is now being forced directly at him* mmm difference between me and most people is that i don't let any reiatsu leak out... i don't use intimidation tactics and therefor generally get better at hiding it *Blade goes through Wolfwood's into his stomach* you'll find it more dificult to moleculise with your body temperature lower.... i've tightened them up significantly with the cold....
    i just shatter slower and reapper slow to the fact the lowering my temperature lowering those slow down my molecules...him
    FORM 2:*get hit by the lowering temperature and blade*Haraikiyomeru, Kagami(purify mirrior)the released zanpaktou (Currently in its Darkness Form)i use my zanp healing ability sincee it light form and cure my body temperature and cells
    shunpos away
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:31 pm

guess it postponed.......... i only use one my zanp ability that not for dodging
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:32 pm

Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:Bakudo 26. Kyakko *Stark disapears as Wolfwood reappears as the light is now being forced directly at him* mmm difference between me and most people is that i don't let any reiatsu leak out... i don't use intimidation tactics and therefor generally get better at hiding it *Blade goes through Wolfwood's into his stomach* you'll find it more dificult to moleculise with your body temperature lower.... i've tightened them up significantly with the cold....
    i just shatter slower and reapper slow to the fact the lowering my temperature lowering those slow down my molecules...him
    FORM 2:*get hit by the lowering temperature and blade*Haraikiyomeru, Kagami(purify mirrior)the released zanpaktou (Currently in its Darkness Form)i use my zanp healing ability sincee it light form and cure my body temperature and cells
    shunpos away

*closes eyes sensing for wolfwood lunging in his direction with his sword drawn back leaving him open as stark gets close to his front stark disappears and takes a slice from behind*
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:34 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    shunpos away

*closes eyes sensing for wolfwood lunging in his direction with his sword drawn back leaving him open as stark gets close to his front stark disappears and takes a slice from behind*

...........*shunpo safe enot nowing if it is safe or not in defensive stance*dissapearing hmm
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:37 pm

Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:
    Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    shunpos away

...........*shunpo safe enot nowing if it is safe or not in defensive stance*dissapearing hmm

enh not again Bakudo 26. Kyakko *and Wolfwood reappears* okay try something new here.. i want you to think here... if freezing them slows you down and makes it harder to move what would happen if you heat you up to much? *Shunpos behind grabbing his neck doing the reverse with the opposite glove* Hado 31. Shakkahō *weak enough so it won't do damage but incredibly hot Wolfwood realises he's having dificulty maintaining his physical form*
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:42 pm

y um i havent shatter i so i cna heal the heat again and be able to shatter

*asoon as stark turnthe glove reverses put his sword so it touch the glove but at 2 points destroy the glove be heat circuits and short circuiting*hado hit him then stab stark in the lung area
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:47 pm

ok. i'm stoping this fight. i pronounce Nicholas Wolfwood the winner. ok. its getting late. and both contestants are taking a long time to reply. does any one have a problem with my rulling
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:50 pm

fine with me
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:51 pm

Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:fine with me
    now alls that is left is clearance from stark
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:52 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:fine with me
    now alls that is left is clearance from stark
    ok he still on right??
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:52 pm

... i kinda think that wolfwood should use more kidou, and swordsmanship.....

... i unno my opinion...

*sits down, eats pocky*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:53 pm

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:... i kinda think that wolfwood should use more kidou, and swordsmanship.....

... i unno my opinion...

*sits down, eats pocky*
    who do you think won in the battle
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 pm

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:... i kinda think that wolfwood should use more kidou, and swordsmanship.....

... i unno my opinion...

*sits down, eats pocky*

ok i use to us kido but ever told me you use more kido so stop using that only to block kido since the bakudo usually fail
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:57 pm

is stark online .....................cause if he isnt i wann rank up in pawn tactics.........

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:20 am