manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+8
Stark Black
Tmack
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
artixvoncreg
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Nicholas Wolfwood
Lelouch Oyuki
hanabishi kanda
12 posters

the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 8 Empty Re: the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:04 am

i think he lost the link to get here that i sent to him =_='

I think Stark was a bit better for analysis and using the enemy's advantages against him. So basically, he's got good strategy and balanced fighting integration
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 8 Empty Re: the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:05 am

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:i think he lost the link to get here that i sent to him =_='

I think Stark was a bit better for analysis and using the enemy's advantages against him. So basically, he's got good strategy and balanced fighting integration
    butwho do you think won. and fyi. stark is off line
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10the tournement to choice the new 4th devision captain - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:06 am

lose link???? you mean when you refresh and doesn't come on you got to go manga fox to come back
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:07 am

WTH ????
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:07 am

Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:lose link???? you mean when you refresh and doesn't come on you got to go manga fox to come back
    seeing that stark did not tell us that he was going off line. and we have been waiting for a long. time. regardless of any obgections. i pronounce Nicholas Wolfwood the official winner to this fight
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:08 am

ksw212 wrote:WTH ????
    i've been wondering. but can't you make your sig a little smaller. its a little big
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:10 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    i've been wondering. but can't you make your sig a little smaller. its a little big
    Lolz , mus i ?? xD
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:11 am

ksw212 wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lolz , mus i ?? xD
    well. i'm just asking. isn't there a way to make it a little smaller. cause. its taking up some room

stat points : 623

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:12 am

yo im back... ill watch the fight

*Sits at the watching platform, eating popcorn*

Anyone wants popcorn?
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:13 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lolz , mus i ?? xD
    well. i'm just asking. isn't there a way to make it a little smaller. cause. its taking up some room

Haha , i can try xD
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:13 am

i gues i have to also right
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:14 am

Blankconan~Mirror of Dark wrote:yo im back... ill watch the fight

Anyone wants popcorn?
    actually. the fighting for 2day is done fore. bell. techniqally. its officially tomorrow. its 12:14 am wher i am
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:15 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:

Anyone wants popcorn?
    actually. the fighting for 2day is done fore. bell. techniqally. its officially tomorrow. its 12:14 am wher
    am
    so you in mountain time right 4hrs more then pacific or you central time
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:16 am

hmm same here

.... sleepy
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:17 am

Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

Anyone wants popcorn?
    actually. the fighting for 2day is done fore. bell. techniqally. its officially tomorrow. its 12:14 am wher
    am
    i believe my location speaks for it self. i ain't going to answer that

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:17 am

oh hateshi ur back... when this fight is over, let's continue ours
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:18 am

* Sigh *
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:19 am

Blankconan~Mirror of Dark wrote:oh hateshi ur back... when this fight is over, let's continue ours
    you can fight right now for all i care. just make it quick. i'ts getting late for both me and hateshi . it seems that she is in the same time zone as me. from the sounds of it
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:20 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

Anyone wants popcorn?
    am
    3hr more then pacific thought the other part Michigan in mountain

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:22 am

... sounds like its quite late...
    Hateshi are you ready or do you want to postpone this to tomorrow or much later.
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:23 am

*twitch, twitch*

may we continue tomorrow?

I'm sorry but i'm running on only 4 and a half hours of sleep not even, i went through a shitload today, and i haven't eaten.... and right now it's 12 : 22 ... so... PLEASE
    Tomorrow
    *collapse*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:23 am

Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

Anyone wants popcorn?
    am
    3hr more then pacific thought the other part Michigan in mountain
    i'm in the lower peninsula

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:24 am

Lower peninsula... isnt that like in malaysia, sry but correct me if im wrong.
    Hateshi, we'll postpone this to later tommorrow. Get some rest. A girl needs her beauty sleep doesnt she...
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:26 am

the mitten then
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:26 am

Blankconan~Mirror of Dark wrote:Lower peninsula... isnt that like in malaysia, sry but correct me if im wrong.
    Hateshi, we'll postpone this to later tommorrow. Get some rest. A girl needs her beauty sleep doesnt she...

*sweatdrop* I've been through this already haven't I? lmao.

1 breathe
    2 chocolate + pocky and dried mangoes.... yum... dried mango...
    3 study
    4 manga and japan and everything amazing
    5 cardio and weights
    6 sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 6:59 pm