manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+14
Devodin
Stark Black
ksw212
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Dee Snider
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
jmcast/makaveli
Tmack
amazonhobo
zozo hurley(nasin)
Sinister92
Tenma
Bo Ricero
Kaname
18 posters

Las Noches

Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

stat points : 235

Las Noches - Page 11 Empty Re: Las Noches

Post  Six Samurai Irou Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:52 pm

*standing in the sand with fire surrounding irou*
    burn to ash
    *fires another wave of fire at the palace*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Las Noches - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/10Las Noches - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:52 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:*i appear in front of you* "stop. all of you. you dont know what this will become."
    sit down lelouch
    you will be put in prison for treason
    *fire a giant white fireball at the palace destroying it towers

"Treason?" holds out sword, "Burinado!" 5 energy waves of light fly straight at you, "i dont care if i go to jail for the rest of my life, what your doing could lead to a war that could destroy everything."
    yes. one can not live while the other survives. one must kill the other one way or another
    Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

Post  Six Samurai Irou Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:54 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:*i appear in front of you* "stop. all of you. you dont know what this will become."
    sit down lelouch

"Treason?" holds out sword, "Burinado!" 5 energy waves of light fly straight at you, "i dont care if i go to jail for the rest of my life, what your doing could lead to a war that could destroy everything."
    *deflects the attack*
    come on i wont waste my time with you
    if you want to die then attack again
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

stat points : 555

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:54 pm

[quote="hanabishi kanda"][quote="Lelouch Yatsunai"][quote="Six Samurai Irou"][quote="Lelouch Yatsunai"]*i appear in front of you* "stop. all of you. you dont know what this will become."[/quote]
    sit down lelouch
    *fire a giant white fireball at the palace destroying it towers[/quote]

"Treason?" holds out sword, "Burinado!" 5 energy waves of light fly straight at you, "i dont care if i go to jail for the rest of my life, what your doing could lead to a war that could destroy everything."[/quote]
    yes. one can not live while the other survives. one must kill the other one way or another[/quote]

"i just dont think that you are approching this the right way."
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

Post  amazonhobo Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:55 pm

Devodin wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:OOC: Kaname's right, the garganta's that ichigo and the captains used were one time usage, Urahara is the only one besides those who reside in Hueco Mundo to now how a garganta functions, and Urahara created two gargantas. The first when ichigo and the ryoka all went through at the same time, but none of them landed in the same spot. The same happened with the captains they all traveled through one and landed at 4 diffrent random places. Which not only proves that no one in soul soicety knows how a garganta works, but also that not even Urahara knew how they worked completely, as he could not make the users land through certain spots. Also Urahara could not create gargantas at will, it took him time to make them, not sure how long but it was not a quick process, it took long. THUS THIS MEANS SHINIGAMI CANNOT JUST POP IN AND OUT OF HUECO MUNDO, SO EVEN IF YOU DO SOMEHOW ENTER HUECO MUNDO WHICH IS SOMEWHAT IMPOSSIBLE, BUT CREATING ANOTHER GARGANTA TO LEAVE WOULD BE HARDER STILL. SO STOP PHASING IN AND OUT.
    It was only proven that the developement of the Garganta took three months, not that making one took three months. And when Kenpachi walked through he told Ichigo Yama-jiji had said to make the garganta stable so a captain-class could pass through, not make a seperate captain-class garganta. That proves that Urahara had made, and kept working a single garganta-portal.

No it waaaaas working and open until aizen himself closed it and left the shinigami in HC stranded
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:55 pm

[quote="Six Samurai Irou"][quote="Lelouch Yatsunai"][quote="Six Samurai Irou"][quote="Lelouch Yatsunai"]*i appear in front of you* "stop. all of you. you dont know what this will become."[/quote]
    sit down lelouch
    *fire a giant white fireball at the palace destroying it towers[/quote]

"Treason?" holds out sword, "Burinado!" 5 energy waves of light fly straight at you, "i dont care if i go to jail for the rest of my life, what your doing could lead to a war that could destroy everything."[/quote]
    *deflects the attack*
    if you want to die then attack again[/quote]

"fine, if that wont work." holds out sword and it begins to glow brighter, "Bankai." my sword instantly explodes and light surrounds me completely
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Las Noches - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/10Las Noches - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    sit down lelouch

yes. one can not live while the other survives. one must kill the other one way or another

thats right. i lost it. the same thing while my brother from another mother was captured, and brainwashed to fight against me. so it is no use. we will continue to destroy every thing here. let them know our pain. our suffering. the attack of the heart is the most painful
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:57 pm

amazonhobo wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:OOC: Kaname's right, the garganta's that ichigo and the captains used were one time usage, Urahara is the only one besides those who reside in Hueco Mundo to now how a garganta functions, and Urahara created two gargantas. The first when ichigo and the ryoka all went through at the same time, but none of them landed in the same spot. The same happened with the captains they all traveled through one and landed at 4 diffrent random places. Which not only proves that no one in soul soicety knows how a garganta works, but also that not even Urahara knew how they worked completely, as he could not make the users land through certain spots. Also Urahara could not create gargantas at will, it took him time to make them, not sure how long but it was not a quick process, it took long. THUS THIS MEANS SHINIGAMI CANNOT JUST POP IN AND OUT OF HUECO MUNDO, SO EVEN IF YOU DO SOMEHOW ENTER HUECO MUNDO WHICH IS SOMEWHAT IMPOSSIBLE, BUT CREATING ANOTHER GARGANTA TO LEAVE WOULD BE HARDER STILL. SO STOP PHASING IN AND OUT.
    It was only proven that the developement of the Garganta took three months, not that making one took three months. And when Kenpachi walked through he told Ichigo Yama-jiji had said to make the garganta stable so a captain-class could pass through, not make a seperate captain-class garganta. That proves that Urahara had made, and kept working a single garganta-portal.

No it waaaaas working and open until aizen himself closed it and left the shinigami in HC stranded
    your home is being destroyed
    Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

Post  Six Samurai Irou Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:57 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    sit down lelouch

long time ago there was a rogue shinigami called nyte and he want to destroy the divison but he was stopped but now it espada
    i see what you are talking about but its over now time for the finally
    *starts to create white fire and amkes it rise to the sky to create a giant sun*
    this retribution
    Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

Post  Six Samurai Irou Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    sit down lelouch

*deflects the attack*
    if you want to die then attack again

"fine, if that wont work." holds out sword and it begins to glow brighter, "Bankai." my sword instantly explodes and light surrounds me completely
    are you sure you want to go through with this
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:59 pm

amazonhobo wrote:
    Yeah, but we have the ability to open portals to Hueco Mundo nonetheless.
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:00 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    are you sure you want to go through with this
    *Feels the spiritual pressure*
    Sigh, we'll kill each other before the damn arrancar show their faces
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:00 pm

*a chain of multicolors suddenly wraps around your arm and starts to burn. the light disperses and i stand there with a larger sword and a chain attached to the end of the hilt* "Natsu Tsuki no Oborozuki."
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:01 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    Devodin wrote:

OOC: O.o.... can we just agree you can't appear IN Las Noches so you guys can post in Hueco Mundo thread because theoretically thats where you would be and then we can fight there or w.e

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Krieger's laughter boomed through the sands of Las Noches as a cero bust through the ceiling of the palace and Krieger came out of the ceiling his eyes gleaming, as he glared at the intruders
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:*a chain of multicolors suddenly wraps around your arm and starts to burn. the light disperses and i stand there with a larger sword and a chain attached to the end of the hilt* "Natsu Tsuki no Oborozuki."
    hodo 88. Hiryugekizokushintenraiho
    *kanda shoots the kido all around*
    Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

Post  Six Samurai Irou Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:*a chain of multicolors suddenly wraps around your arm and starts to burn. the light disperses and i stand there with a larger sword and a chain attached to the end of the hilt* "Natsu Tsuki no Oborozuki."
    so you are going to side with the esapda
    *starts to stratch head*
    i will deal with you later
    *starts to walk towards the palace
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:04 pm

amazonhobo wrote:
    OOC: O.o.... can we just agree you can't appear IN Las Noches so you guys can post in Hueco Mundo thread because theoretically thats where you would be and then we can fight there or w.e

Krieger's laughter boomed through the sands of Las Noches as a cero bust through the ceiling of the palace and Krieger came out of the ceiling his eyes gleaming, as he glared at the intruders
    OOC:I can agree that we can't appear in Las Noches, but Kaname wanted to restrict Hueco Mundo completely

You're still minus an arm, since you let me cut it off
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:04 pm

"no im not siding with the espada." gets on knees and bankai returns to normal sword, "I-i just dont know what to think anymore."
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:04 pm

amazonhobo wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    Devodin wrote:

*kanda just looks at hobo and hobo is puched back a lot*
    if you want to die. then come one
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:06 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:"no im not siding with the espada." gets on knees and bankai returns to normal sword, "I-i just dont know what to think anymore."
    this is our answer. find your own. we can not help you find your answer . only you can do that
    Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

Post  Six Samurai Irou Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:06 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:"no im not siding with the espada." gets on knees and bankai returns to normal sword, "I-i just dont know what to think anymore."
    then now sit back and watch the boys go to work
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:07 pm

[quote="hanabishi kanda"][quote="Lelouch Yatsunai"]"no im not siding with the espada." gets on knees and bankai returns to normal sword, "I-i just dont know what to think anymore."[/quote]
    this is our answer. find your own. we can not help you find your answer . only you can do that[/quote]

"fine I-I'll help you with whatever you want." gets up, "im sorry for what i did." holds out sword, "Bankai, Natsu Tsuki no Oborozuki." a bigger sword and a chain attached to the hilt appears in my hands, "lets destroy this place."
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:08 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    then now sit back and watch the boys go to work
    now. that we're finally doing this. it is about time that i will show you all my tendo jigoku move. but not yet. not untill i have been forced into bankai ok
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:09 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    this is our answer. find your own. we can not help you find your answer . only you can do that

"fine I-I'll help you with whatever you want." gets up, "im sorry for what i did." holds out sword, "Bankai, Natsu Tsuki no Oborozuki." a bigger sword and a chain attached to the hilt appears in my hands, "lets destroy this place."
    just don't hold us back
    *kanda then swings harder and more damage is being inflicted to the building*
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:09 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

OOC: ok just making sure you guys are destroying Las Noches and crap but your outside of it in the sands.... and yup i know i got a bloody recovering nub, but one of your legs should be reaaaallly f'ed up.

Krieger takes a step back, hmm i take it your commander general, it's a pleasure to meet you i'm Krieger and this is my home so i find it only fair you introduce yourself.
    Krieger's said as he grinned wide, looking at the invaders and their combat skill it made him drool.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 09, 2024 12:20 pm