manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+14
Devodin
Stark Black
ksw212
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Dee Snider
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
jmcast/makaveli
Tmack
amazonhobo
zozo hurley(nasin)
Sinister92
Tenma
Bo Ricero
Kaname
18 posters

Las Noches

amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

Las Noches - Page 13 Empty Re: Las Noches

Post  amazonhobo Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:27 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:OOC: with this post none of the attacks have connected yet cuz if not im gonna get confused O.o

Krieger watches the pathetic shinigami and he senses Kanda's incoming attack and he opens a garganta where Kanda's kick is supposed to land, and the garganta absorbs Kanda dropping him down to the floor where the other shinigami were, Kieger then flips backwards over the chain.
    *irou starts laugh at how stupid krieger thinks he can beat the command general. how pathetic you are thinking you can beat him weakling

The weak are those who judge strength without truly having it, the weak are those who speak of fear without experiencing it, underestimation is a mistake, you may be right i am not on your generals level but I won't quit unlike some of you
    Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

stat points : 235

Post  Six Samurai Irou Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:28 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:you guys take care of mr 3 here. i'll go ahead and search around in los noches. may be we can take over this place
    i follow you
    *starts to follow kanda*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Las Noches - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue10/10Las Noches - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:28 pm

amazonhobo wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:OOC: with this post none of the attacks have connected yet cuz if not im gonna get confused O.o

Krieger watches the pathetic shinigami and he senses Kanda's incoming attack and he opens a garganta where Kanda's kick is supposed to land, and the garganta absorbs Kanda dropping him down to the floor where the other shinigami were, Kieger then flips backwards over the chain.
    *irou starts laugh at how stupid krieger thinks he can beat the command general. how pathetic you are thinking you can beat him weakling

The weak are those who judge strength without truly having it, the weak are those who speak of fear without experiencing it, underestimation is a mistake, you may be right i am not on your generals level but I won't quit unlike some of you
    *kanda walks into the building*
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Las Noches - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue10/10Las Noches - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Devodin Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:28 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:you guys take care of mr 3 here. i'll go ahead and search around in los noches. may be we can take over this place
    *The sky starts to change colors before it returns to blue*

--Inside--
    "Heh, so that's what that knob does..."
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

stat points : 555

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:29 pm

occ-krieger i just attacked you
    Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

stat points : 235

Post  Six Samurai Irou Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:29 pm

amazonhobo wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:

looks like i hit a nerve *starts to laugh*
    i will let lelouch fight you bye
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:29 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    i follow you
    *starts to follow kanda*

Krieger's afterimage dissapears as lelouch slashes at it and Krieger cuts Six and Kanda off.

Kaname would like to fight alone, don't interfere with a mans fight.

Krieger's palm becomes enshrouded in "Udlign Klokken" and he charges a cero.

OOC: Devo which arm did i lose again?
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:30 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:

looks like i hit a nerve *starts to laugh*
    i will let lelouch fight you bye
    he might need back up; you stay
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:32 pm

"I dont need back up captain kanda." points sword at krieger, "Are you a coward krieger? come back and fight me."
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:32 pm

amazonhobo wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    i follow you
    *starts to follow kanda*

Krieger's afterimage dissapears as lelouch slashes at it and Krieger cuts Six and Kanda off.

Kaname would like to fight alone, don't interfere with a mans fight.

Krieger's palm becomes enshrouded in "Udlign Klokken" and he charges a cero.

OOC: Devo which arm did i lose again?
    you weren't specific, so either'll do.
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:35 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:"I dont need back up captain kanda." points sword at krieger, "Are you a coward krieger? come back and fight me."

OOC: the right arm it is

HAHAHAHAHA, Don't worry i'll be with you shortly, however i do admire your fighting spirit.
    Krieger stares at Six and Lelouch in front of him, and Krieger takes a step back and gets into stance with one arm with the palm open with a charged cero in it.
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:36 pm

[quote="amazonhobo"][quote="Lelouch Yatsunai"]"I dont need back up captain kanda." points sword at krieger, "Are you a coward krieger? come back and fight me."[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA, Don't worry i'll be with you shortly, i do admire your fighting spirit.
    Krieger stares at Six and Lelouch in front of him, and Krieger takes a step back and gets into stance with one arm with the palm open with a charged cero in it.[/quote]

*my chain suddenly wraps around your arm and dispells you cero. i use my chain to catipult my self next to you*
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:"I dont need back up captain kanda." points sword at krieger, "Are you a coward krieger? come back and fight me."

HAHAHAHAHA, Don't worry i'll be with you shortly, i do admire your fighting spirit.
    Krieger stares at Six and Lelouch in front of him, and Krieger takes a step back and gets into stance with one arm with the palm open with a charged cero in it.

*my chain suddenly wraps around your arm and dispells you cero. i use my chain to catipult my self next to you*

Krieger avoids the chain but steps on it with his foot and slides his foot back so the chaing moves with the foot and the chain catapults Lelouch to Krieger
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:39 pm

"Burinado!" i say as im getting closer to you but keeping the energy in my sword. my sword slices through your skin easily.
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:40 pm

amazonhobo wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA, Don't worry i'll be with you shortly, however i do admire your fighting spirit.
    *Inserts a disk into the console*
    "Ugh, this arm smells terrible... TITANIUM SPORK OF JUSTICE Skill #5 Air Freshener!"
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:41 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:"Burinado!" i say as im getting closer to you but keeping the energy in my sword. my sword slices through your skin easily.

Krieger sways his body as the sword passes through his flesh, and results only as a shallow flesh wound simultaneously Krieger slams his palm into Lelouch's face and it explodes upon impact
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:42 pm

*puts bag on the floor with one hand on top*

Well with kanda fighting kaname i suppose i'll just wait til they need help....
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:43 pm

[quote="amazonhobo"][quote="Lelouch Yatsunai"]"Burinado!" i say as im getting closer to you but keeping the energy in my sword. my sword slices through your skin easily.[/quote]

Krieger sways his body as the sword passes through his flesh, and results only as a shallow flesh wound simultaneously Krieger slams his palm into Lelouch's face and it explodes upon impact[/quote]

"meimei no taiyo!" a golden sphere suddenly surrounds me and your cero creates a small crack in it. "sorry got to go. bye, i wont be on for 3 days."
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:45 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:"Burinado!" i say as im getting closer to you but keeping the energy in my sword. my sword slices through your skin easily.

Krieger sways his body as the sword passes through his flesh, and results only as a shallow flesh wound simultaneously Krieger slams his palm into Lelouch's face and it explodes upon impact

"meimei no taiyo!" a golden sphere suddenly surrounds me and your cero creates a small crack in it. "sorry got to go. bye, i wont be on for 3 days."

OOC: damn 3 days, ok im just gonna say you got incapacitated by the blast, nothing serious at all and someone came in and set you down somewhere else and when you get back on in 3 days youll regain consciousness and pick up whereever the story is
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:47 pm

who want to play who wants to be a milloinaire
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:47 pm

Lockon Stratos wrote:who want to play who wants to be a milloinaire

wow take it to the chatterbox
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:47 pm

*looks up at krieger*

Hello there arrancar-san *flapping fan*

OoC: Hey amazon and is six still here?
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:48 pm

"Hmm... 'Las Noches Video files' eh? Lets see what we got here...wow...they've got cameras everywhere..."
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:49 pm

this were eveone is /.,.........
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:50 pm

Stark Black wrote:*looks up at krieger*

Hello there arrancar-san *flapping fan*

OoC: Hey amazon and is six still here?

OOC: i dont think so

Hello there, My name is Krieger, yours would be?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 10:33 pm