manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+14
Devodin
Stark Black
ksw212
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Dee Snider
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
jmcast/makaveli
Tmack
amazonhobo
zozo hurley(nasin)
Sinister92
Tenma
Bo Ricero
Kaname
18 posters

Las Noches

jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Las Noches - Page 8 Empty Re: Las Noches

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:44 pm

*enters with mask on*...i hate this place
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:52 pm

ahhh fuck it *goes back home*
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:27 am

Tenma was once again walking trough the hallway with nothing to do

Sheesh... where is everyone... Perhaps I should take a trip to the menos forest, those guys are always fun to pound.

Tenma wrote a note and pinned it on the gate
    "I have gone to the menos forest to have some fun, join me if you want.
    Tenma"

There, that should do it.

He then shunpoed away towards the menos forest.

OOC: Makaveli, you aren't allowed to be here Evil or Very Mad
    And are you seriously just 13 y/o? Very Happy
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

stat points : 1079

Post  Bo Ricero Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:30 am

Hateshinai Kaisou~Fubiku wrote:OOC question/comment.

since Hateshi is loyal to the devisions, and is determined to take over the fourth devision, I'm not sure if she will really take part in this. It will be quite complicated, as she houses with the primiera and all...

as for Fubuki, I want to let you guys know that she and Gin are on no one's side in particular. Although, I'm pretty sure Fubuki doesn't like it when it gets too out of hand near to where she's staying. And.... well.... when she gets mad, things are PRETTY SCARY pale

and yea.... so any ideas on wtf I should be placing Hateshi?
    Oh snap that is a good question. I mean even if you were on the Vaizard side Bo would protect you. Plus your already living with him yet you want to become the 4th division Captain.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:12 am

Bo Ricero wrote:

since Hateshi is loyal to the devisions, and is determined to take over the fourth devision, I'm not sure if she will really take part in this. It will be quite complicated, as she houses with the primiera and all...

as for Fubuki, I want to let you guys know that she and Gin are on no one's side in particular. Although, I'm pretty sure Fubuki doesn't like it when it gets too out of hand near to where she's staying. And.... well.... when she gets mad, things are PRETTY SCARY pale

Oh snap that is a good question. I mean even if you were on the Vaizard side Bo would protect you. Plus your already living with him yet you want to become the 4th division Captain.

ooc: i think she should be good, cuz i dun wanna fight her affraid
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:19 pm

Tenma wrote:Tenma was once again walking trough the hallway with nothing to do

Sheesh... where is everyone... Perhaps I should take a trip to the menos forest, those guys are always fun to pound.

Tenma wrote a note and pinned it on the gate
    "I have gone to the menos forest to have some fun, join me if you want.
    Tenma"

There, that should do it.

He then shunpoed away towards the menos forest.

OOC: Makaveli, you aren't allowed to be here Evil or Very Mad
    And are you seriously just 13 y/o? Very Happy

occ: sorry....and you make me being 13 sound like a bad thing
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:57 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:

OOC... well.. wouldn't being in different positions kinda like having different jobs? ^__^

and that's really sweet that Bo would protect her... although I don't really think she would need much protection =P

lol and what kinda reason is that nasin? lol I know what you mean though O_O

but no guarantees for Fubuki, who I would really be more afraid of at the moment... O_o
    but thx guys ^__^
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:59 pm

Hateshinai Kaisou~Fubiku wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:

OOC... well.. wouldn't being in different positions kinda like having different jobs? ^__^

and that's really sweet that Bo would protect her... although I don't really think she would need much protection =P

lol and what kinda reason is that nasin? lol I know what you mean though O_O

but no guarantees for Fubuki, who I would really be more afraid of at the moment... O_o
    but thx guys ^__^

okay....... i would protect you too. but i dun have time since i was just ripped almost apart...
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:08 pm

OOC: well... I'm thinking of joining the war after I secure the position of captain

WHICH I WILL (^__^ determined)

because if I join now, it would be too troublesome
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:08 pm

Hateshinai Kaisou~Fubiku wrote:OOC: well... I'm thinking of joining the war after I secure the position of captain

WHICH I WILL (^__^ determined)

because if I join now, it would be too troublesome

yea it would.........
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:11 pm

Having lived with Gin before Fubuki's re-animation, Hateshi walked down the long halls to the main kitchen, whipping up a nice and big dinner. Once everything was done, she brought it out the main table, and set out the cutlery and dishes, hoping that they got along better than those before them.

Alright! Ok everyone, time for dinner! ^__^

Gin and Fubuki walked in, Gin wearing his usual grin, and Fubuki looking a little less sullen than usual.
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:27 pm

Hateshi assumed her seat next to the end of the table. Fubiku took her fill of the food, and left. Gin watched as the quiet woman walked away

heh, seems like she's not in a very talkative mood today...
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:35 pm

A garganta ripped open and Kaname stepped through his hands in his pocket and his head down. He slowly made his way to the head seat of the table as he did he pasted by the others already eating.

He didn't any food he just sat there in silence watching the others.
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:38 pm

Hateshi, who hadn't started eating because she was so busy worrying about the member's individual tastes, noticed Kaname's mood, and inclined her head.

eh? is there something of the matter Kaname-san?
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:42 pm

Hateshinai Kaisou~Fubiku wrote:Hateshi, who hadn't started eating because she was so busy worrying about the member's individual tastes, noticed Kaname's mood, and inclined her head.

Kaname looked at the shingami female who spoke to him.

You race is pathetic and stupid
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

Post  amazonhobo Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:44 pm

Krieger walked calmly through the garganta and it shut behind him. Krieger was still furious he didn't acknowledge anyone in Las Noches verbally only throwing up a hand at everyone as he walked out of Las Noches into Hueco Mundo's sands to unleash his anger. All that could be heard was a devastating explosion, and Krieger returned with his clothes and body somewhat charred, but in a much better mood with a small grin on his face, and Krieger walked over to the table and sat down.
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:46 pm

Kaname wrote:
    Hateshinai Kaisou~Fubiku wrote:Hateshi, who hadn't started eating because she was so busy worrying about the member's individual tastes, noticed Kaname's mood, and inclined her head.

or they have thing called selflessness and false hope ^__^

light footsteps are heard, and Fubuki is seen entering the hall, her interest piqued.

Now now arrancar, as I have already said, don't go grouping everyone into a big generalization. If I was pathetic, I wouldn't be here right now, am I correct?

Gin grinned at her comment, remembering the ease in which he had killed off so many
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:47 pm

amazonhobo wrote:Krieger walked calmly through the garganta and it shut behind him. Krieger was still furious he didn't acknowledge anyone in Las Noches verbally only throwing up a hand at everyone as he walked out of Las Noches into Hueco Mundo's sands to unleash his anger. All that could be heard was a devastating explosion, and Krieger returned with his clothes and body somewhat charred, but in a much better mood with a small grin on his face, and Krieger walked over to the table and sat down.
    Ne? Everyone seems to be in quite a pallette of moods today
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

Post  amazonhobo Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:52 pm

amazonhobo wrote:Krieger walked calmly through the garganta and it shut behind him. Krieger was still furious he didn't acknowledge anyone in Las Noches verbally only throwing up a hand at everyone as he walked out of Las Noches into Hueco Mundo's sands to unleash his anger. All that could be heard was a devastating explosion, and Krieger returned with his clothes and body somewhat charred, but in a much better mood with a small grin on his face, and Krieger walked over to the table and sat down.

Yeah not the funnest day, but it's better now, i just wanna destroy that hell hole. Kaname, what are we hitting next?
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:53 pm

Kaname wrote:

or they have thing called selflessness and false hope ^__^

light footsteps are heard, and Fubuki is seen entering the hall, her interest piqued.

Now now arrancar, as I have already said, don't go grouping everyone into a big generalization. If I was pathetic, I wouldn't be here right now, am I correct?

Gin grinned at her comment, remembering the ease in which he had killed off so many

Kaname raced an eyebrow to the arrcanar comment, but he ultimatly ignored it.

..che..false hope is the right word for it. I almost killed 3 of them today, but they just kept poppin up

he then turned his attention to the one who dared call him arrcanar

Since you don't want to be grouped with the pathetics ones. Then I suggest you state your name, so I can exclude you from the rest

OOC: going to walmart will be back in like 20 mins

Last edited by Kaname on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:54 pm

amazonhobo wrote:

Yeah not the funnest day, but it's better now, i just wanna destroy that hell hole. Kaname, what are we hitting next?

We'll wait for Bo, and Tenma to discuss that
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:01 pm

Kaname wrote:

..che..flase hope is the right word for it. I almost killed 3 of them today, but they just kept poppin up

Since you don't want to be grouped with the pathetics ones. Then I suggest you state your name, so I can exclude you from the rest

OOC: well going to continue tmrw, but here's some stuff

Fubuki's eyebrow arched in amusement. She didn't want to be grouped? heh, this arrancar was more interesting by the minute.

Seeing as I already know your name, it would be quite impolite to not tell you mine

a little smirk appeared at the corner of her mouth.

Umarekawari Fubuki. I've never really been a shinigami, despite the fact that I have a zanpakuto and all. You cannot group something that doesn't belong with to those who do, and those who are alike have no choice but to belong, no matter how much they may deny it.

OOC SS saw her as a threat, being that she completed her training in less than a year, and showed no mercy on missions at all. Therefore, before she was allowed in the squads, they "erradicated" her existance, but she thankfully disposed of those in charge of that mission and lived in the separate dimension that she had found with Gin.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:59 am

Kaname wrote:

..che..flase hope is the right word for it. I almost killed 3 of them today, but they just kept poppin up

OOC: well going to continue tmrw, but here's some stuff

Fubuki's eyebrow arched in amusement. She didn't want to be grouped? heh, this arrancar was more interesting by the minute.

Seeing as I already know your name, it would be quite impolite to not tell you mine

a little smirk appeared at the corner of her mouth.

Umarekawari Fubuki. I've never really been a shinigami, despite the fact that I have a zanpakuto and all. You cannot group something that doesn't belong with to those who do, and those who are alike have no choice but to belong, no matter how much they may deny it.

OOC SS saw her as a threat, being that she completed her training in less than a year, and showed no mercy on missions at all. Therefore, before she was allowed in the squads, they "erradicated" her existance, but she thankfully disposed of those in charge of that mission and lived in the separate dimension that she had found with Gin.

A slight smirk slweep Kaname's face.

The same could be said for myself. If you haven't noticed i'm not the average arrcanar thats why next you to refer to me as arrcanar. I won't be held responible for what my blade does to you

The smirk still remained on Kaname's face. In this female he may have found an equal in his rage and haterd for the mindless goon. Only time would tell.

So Fubuki, how would you like to join my cause to destroy the mindless goons
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:33 am

A garganta rips open and Tenma jumps trough. He stares at everyone for a mometn before talking

Yo. What's with the long faces? :S

He then walked over to the table, grabbed some food and started eating.

Wow.. this is a lot better than raw hollow Very Happy
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:36 pm

*A rift appears and stark steps out*

ANYONE HERE?!?!? *looks around*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 11:00 pm