manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+14
Devodin
Stark Black
ksw212
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Dee Snider
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
jmcast/makaveli
Tmack
amazonhobo
zozo hurley(nasin)
Sinister92
Tenma
Bo Ricero
Kaname
18 posters

Las Noches

Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Las Noches - Page 9 Empty Re: Las Noches

Post  Tenma Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:38 pm

Stark Black wrote:*A rift appears and stark steps out*

ANYONE HERE?!?!? *looks around*

Tenma falls from a hammock

OI Espada only!!!
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Or people looking to challenge espada =)....?
    Tenma
    Tenma

Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:43 pm

Stark Black wrote:Or people looking to challenge espada =)....?

Tenma looked at Stark.

Are you serious? I really don't feel like fighting right now..........

He then crawled back up in his hammock.

Why don't you go back where you came from and this information wont go further to kaname?
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:43 pm

OOC: Stark how did you just pop up in Las Noches I have proved like 2 times it is impossible for shingami to just pop up in Huco mundo
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:43 pm

Stark Black wrote:Or people looking to challenge espada =)....?

ooc: should we join forces now??????
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:45 pm

Sensing that kaname had returned, Tenma crawled under his blanket, and he vanished with his hammock into a garganta.

I warned you.

He said as the garganta closed up behind him.
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:47 pm

OoC: We should... and Urahara did it remember =D?
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:49 pm

Kaname wrote:OOC: Stark how did you just pop up in Las Noches I have proved like 2 times it is impossible for shingami to just pop up in Huco mundo

ooc: well we've been going to HM like that ever since mangafox, but I agree that they can't just pop up in Las noches.
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:50 pm

OoC: Oh well i thought this was just the same as hueco mundo.. basically i'm in the desert area =D!
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:52 pm

Stark Black wrote:OoC: We should... and Urahara did it remember =D?

No urahara created a one time use garganta for ichigo. He didnt make his own personal garganta and when he made that garganta it took him and Tessi to open it. Even Barkyura said it, it would be impossibe for him and the oth captains to travel to huco mundo had Urahara not worked hard to make aother one time use garganta for them.

Shinigami make senkai gates it is impossible fo them to make a garganta. A garganta is a hollow techniques
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:53 pm

Stark Black wrote:OoC: Oh well i thought this was just the same as hueco mundo.. basically i'm in the desert area =D!

Still impossible or highly unlikly
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:59 pm

Kaname wrote:

No urahara created a one time use garganta for ichigo. He didnt make his own personal garganta and when he made that garganta it took him and Tessi to open it. Even Barkyura said it, it would be impossibe for him and the oth captains to travel to huco mundo had Urahara not worked hard to make aother one time use garganta for them.

Shinigami make senkai gates it is impossible fo them to make a garganta. A garganta is a hollow techniques

ooc: not to change anythnig or so. but tousen and the others can use graganta's
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:01 pm

Stark Black wrote:OoC: Oh well i thought this was just the same as hueco mundo.. basically i'm in the desert area =D!

ooc:This is so to speak our division HQ,
    Hueco mundo can be accessed (there's a thread for that) but you can't just barge in here!
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:02 pm

Wait i don't remember him saying it was one time usage o.o... and who says i didn't have..... nasin and umm devodin open it for me???
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:03 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

Actual that is wrong we havent seen Gin or tousen leave Las noches with out Azien. Now Azien has a way to use garganta. This was shown when he revealed himself to be evil and the menos entered SS and saved him.
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:03 pm

Ohhh okay sorry i didn't know there was a hueco mundo thread as well i'll go there =D!... and besides hateshi is up there so i figured it was possible..... and also portals and all those gates are essentially single pathways to locations A.K.A Bending space to travel to another location or for the senkai gate opening a single tunnel through a space between spaces...
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:04 pm

Stark Black wrote:Wait i don't remember him saying it was one time usage o.o... and who says i didn't have..... nasin and umm devodin open it for me???

come on now you really think your as smart as urahara, on top of the fact it took him how many months to bulid the garganta.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:04 pm

Kaname wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

Actual that is wrong we havent seen Gin or tousen leave Las noches with out Azien. Now Azien has a way to use garganta. This was shown when he revealed himself to be evil and the menos entered SS and saved him.

well tousen had to get grimjaw, and he used his own graganta there
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:05 pm

Stark Black wrote:Ohhh okay sorry i didn't know there was a hueco mundo thread as well i'll go there =D!... and besides hateshi is up there so i figured it was possible..... and also portals and all those gates are essentially single pathways to locations A.K.A Bending space to travel to another location or for the senkai gate opening a single tunnel through a space between spaces...

right but gargantas are what hollows use to travel. Shingami use senkai gates and even the they have to get clearence to use the main to get to the human world
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:06 pm

Kaname wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

I explained that Aien can use garganta so he probably gave tousen and gin the samething he uses, but we don't know what that is.
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Las Noches - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10Las Noches - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Devodin Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:08 pm

Kaname wrote:

Tousen picked up Grimmjaw during his 1st fight with Ichigo through a garganta
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:08 pm

Kaname wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

I explained that Aien can use garganta so he probably gave tousen and gin the samething he uses, but we don't know what that is.

yea..... youre probably right. but still nobody says that we cant use that "thing"
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:08 pm

But what's stopping a shinigami from creating a device that can create a tunnel through bent space to a location... and YES my character is mostly based off of intelligence and hand to hand combat.... I've got a seal which traded 96% of my power for vast intellect.... I like to imagine myself as the science guy.... I'm not that strong but i've got enough power to defend myself while switching through devices.. and if it took urahara months to make the garganta then the captains wouldn't have made it in time to kill the hollows -___-....
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:10 pm

Stark Black wrote:But what's stopping a shinigami from creating a device that can create a tunnel through bent space to a location... and YES my character is mostly based off of intelligence and hand to hand combat.... I've got a seal which traded 96% of my power for vast intellect.... I like to imagine myself as the science guy.... I'm not that strong but i've got enough power to defend myself while switching through devices.. and if it took urahara months to make the garganta then the captains wouldn't have made it in time to kill the hollows -___-....

yes it took a month or so........
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:10 pm

OOC: Can we just agree that you guys can go to HM but not to Las Noches?!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:55 am