manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+14
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Ichimura.Kenta
Stark Black
Heavens knight.
UnknownDemonGod
Dchong
Kage Bana
hanabishi kanda
Hiroto Takashi
Sinister92
zozo hurley(nasin)
jmcast/makaveli
Nicholas Wolfwood
Tmack
18 posters

Tmacks Fire Dojo

Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Tmacks Fire Dojo - Page 8 Empty Re: Tmacks Fire Dojo

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:38 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Tmack wrote:yeah right now i got up 7 tabs and some times i have like 10 then some times i go outside with my friends and we play football or basketball like i did today and i didn't say bye like i usually do

Well where I live there is nothing to really do outside. So I usually just stay inside.

yeah that what happend at my old apartment complex so we just made stuff to do so we just started taking out peoples trash and we got money and we still were bored tho
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:41 pm

Tmack wrote:yeah that what happend at my old apartment complex so we just made stuff to do so we just started taking out peoples trash and we got money and we still were bored tho

Well I just play video games, watch movies and anime, and read manga. That's what I do for fun. Although if we keep talking about this we should move it to another place.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:45 pm

Lockon Stratos wrote:think of this as my new avatar Tmacks Fire Dojo - Page 8 .andkenpachi but idk sto small

you could just make it bigger
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:49 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Tmack wrote:yeah that what happend at my old apartment complex so we just made stuff to do so we just started taking out peoples trash and we got money and we still were bored tho

Well I just play video games, watch movies and anime, and read manga. That's what I do for fun. Although if we keep talking about this we should move it to another place.

well you are right man why did we start getting off subject...and the things i do for fun is ummm....Me and my friends always make fun of each other i watch tv (my tv is always on Cartoon Network *for adult swim* mtv, bet, or comedy central) i like manga (my favs Bleach, Naruto, Soul Eater, Hitman Reborn) i like anime ( my fav's Bleach Naruto Soul Eater Hitman reborn, Chrome Shelled Reigous) and I like sports (my favs Football *i plan to become a famous Left End* and baseball) and i love games i am a game freak (but i am not super good at them and i got a Xbox 360)
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Tmacks Fire Dojo - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10Tmacks Fire Dojo - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm

Tmack wrote:
    Lockon Stratos wrote:think of this as my new avatar Tmacks Fire Dojo - Page 8 .andkenpachi but idk sto small

how do i make it bigger...
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:54 pm

Tmack wrote:well you are right man why did we start getting off subject...and the things i do for fun is ummm....Me and my friends always make fun of each other i watch tv (my tv is always on Cartoon Network *for adult swim* mtv, bet, or comedy central) i like manga (my favs Bleach, Naruto, Soul Eater, Hitman Reborn) i like anime ( my fav's Bleach Naruto Soul Eater Hitman reborn, Chrome Shelled Reigous) and I like sports (my favs Football *i plan to become a famous Left End* and baseball) and i love games i am a game freak (but i am not super good at them and i got a Xbox 360)

Well I like a lot of anime and manga. I have read and seen a lot. Although maybe I should watch and read Soul Eater and Hitman Reborn. I haven't yet. As for games I am really good at almost every game, although not so much the sports ones since I don't play them as much. I have a PS2, a PS3, and many more systems. I want to get a Xbox 360, but I don't have enough money. As for why it got off topic, you came back from youtube and you know the rest.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:57 pm

Lockon Stratos wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

how do i make it bigger...

...that i don't know maybe before you upload it as your avatar you got to look at it and like modify it and stuff
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:58 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Tmack wrote:well you are right man why did we start getting off subject...and the things i do for fun is ummm....Me and my friends always make fun of each other i watch tv (my tv is always on Cartoon Network *for adult swim* mtv, bet, or comedy central) i like manga (my favs Bleach, Naruto, Soul Eater, Hitman Reborn) i like anime ( my fav's Bleach Naruto Soul Eater Hitman reborn, Chrome Shelled Reigous) and I like sports (my favs Football *i plan to become a famous Left End* and baseball) and i love games i am a game freak (but i am not super good at them and i got a Xbox 360)

Well I like a lot of anime and manga. I have read and seen a lot. Although maybe I should watch and read Soul Eater and Hitman Reborn. I haven't yet. As for games I am really good at almost every game, although not so much the sports ones since I don't play them as much. I have a PS2, a PS3, and many more systems. I want to get a Xbox 360, but I don't have enough money. As for why it got off topic, you came back from youtube and you know the rest.

oh yeah....good times .....good times....but you know what I got to bring this up but what do you think is better PS3 or Xbox 360
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:02 am

Tmack wrote:oh yeah....good times .....good times....but you know what I got to bring this up but what do you think is better PS3 or Xbox 360

Well I think both of them have there ups and downs. I don't think it is really right to compare them. They are both good. I don't think one is better than the other. I don't know why some people think one is better than the other.
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Tmacks Fire Dojo - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10Tmacks Fire Dojo - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:04 am

id say ps3 but because or let for dead and resident evil 5 xbox 360
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:06 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Tmack wrote:oh yeah....good times .....good times....but you know what I got to bring this up but what do you think is better PS3 or Xbox 360

Well I think both of them have there ups and downs. I don't think it is really right to compare them. They are both good. I don't think one is better than the other. I don't know why some people think one is better than the other.

thats how i am like but with my friends they are always like ps3 is better but then when i say they are the same the Xbox people get on me cuz i got a xbox 360 but yeah i kinda got to end this conversation for 2 reasons we are spamming and i don't want to have my dojo shut down and i got to go to bed but i'll stay on for like 10 more min and Kiro are you still here cuz i wanted in on the plan for madara
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:08 am

Tmack wrote:thats how i am like but with my friends they are always like ps3 is better but then when i say they are the same the Xbox people get on me cuz i got a xbox 360 but yeah i kinda got to end this conversation for 2 reasons we are spamming and i don't want to have my dojo shut down and i got to go to bed but i'll stay on for like 10 more min and Kiro are you still here cuz i wanted in on the plan for madara

Yeah that's because they are probably fan boys. No offense, and yeah let's stop.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:12 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Tmack wrote:thats how i am like but with my friends they are always like ps3 is better but then when i say they are the same the Xbox people get on me cuz i got a xbox 360 but yeah i kinda got to end this conversation for 2 reasons we are spamming and i don't want to have my dojo shut down and i got to go to bed but i'll stay on for like 10 more min and Kiro are you still here cuz i wanted in on the plan for madara

Yeah that's because they are probably fan boys. No offense, and yeah let's stop.

not really it really isn't an offense cuz we always call each other gay all of the time cuz my friend Ryan always like licks his lips if we are looking his way just for us to look away and then i always say man you gay then he says so you want to join the club then we laugh then we get in trouble in class so yeah.....fan boy's is like the weakest thing they get called cuz we also call each other noobs...cuz I play Rune scape (one of the best games ever) and we just started to say noob and super noob to people that get on our nerves....oh and hope you had green on today ha ha ha ....cuz i did and i didn't get pinched
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:15 am

Tmack wrote:not really it really isn't an offense cuz we always call each other gay all of the time cuz my friend Ryan always like licks his lips if we are looking his way just for us to look away and then i always say man you gay then he says so you want to join the club then we laugh then we get in trouble in class so yeah.....fan boy's is like the weakest thing they get called cuz we also call each other noobs...cuz I play Rune scape (one of the best games ever) and we just started to say noob and super noob to people that get on our nerves....oh and hope you had green on today ha ha ha ....cuz i did and i didn't get pinched

Well some people would take offense to it, so yeah. As for wearing green, no I didn't. I didn't because I didn't have classes, and no one would dare to pinch me anyway. They would be to afraid to pinch me.
    Heavens knight.
    Heavens knight.

stat points : 127

Post  Heavens knight. Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:15 am

Tmack wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

thats how i am like but with my friends they are always like ps3 is better but then when i say they are the same the Xbox people get on me cuz i got a xbox 360 but yeah i kinda got to end this conversation for 2 reasons we are spamming and i don't want to have my dojo shut down and i got to go to bed but i'll stay on for like 10 more min and Kiro are you still here cuz i wanted in on the plan for madara
    Don't worry your part I just need one more person then it is set in to effect
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:17 am

hey what are u guys talkining about
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:18 am

sinister92 wrote:hey what are u guys talkining about

Stuff we shouldn't be talking about here.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:24 am

does anybody watch the dubbed bleach cuz did you Know the black ranger from mighty morphen Power Rangers not Zack but the dude b4 him he plays ichigo and he also does Lelouche is Code Geass *which is also good and also death note forgot about those*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:25 am

Tmack wrote:does anybody watch the dubbed bleach cuz did you Know the black ranger from mighty morphen Power Rangers not Zack but the dude b4 him he plays ichigo and he also does Lelouche is Code Geass *which is also good and also death note forgot about those*

Well I used to, but I don't anymore.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:27 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Tmack wrote:does anybody watch the dubbed bleach cuz did you Know the black ranger from mighty morphen Power Rangers not Zack but the dude b4 him he plays ichigo and he also does Lelouche is Code Geass *which is also good and also death note forgot about those*

Well I used to, but I don't anymore.

well now i am bout to leave cuz my head phones are hurting my ears, my computer chair is hurting my butt and its 12:26 here and i got to wake up at 7:00 in the morning to go to school
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:27 am

Tmack wrote:well now i am bout to leave cuz my head phones are hurting my ears, my computer chair is hurting my butt and its 12:26 here and i got to wake up at 7:00 in the morning to go to school

Alright, bye.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:31 am

oh yeah and could you tell everybody to move to the chatterbox cuz i don't want anymore spam after your reply from this message
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:32 am

Tmack wrote:oh yeah and could you tell everybody to move to the chatterbox cuz i don't want anymore spam after your reply from this message

Alright, but I don't think anyone else is in here.
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:23 pm

*head pokes in through door*

Anyone here?
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:46 pm