manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

5 posters

DRAGON DOJO (owned by jmcast/makaveli)

Poll

your opinion

[ 1 ]
    DRAGON DOJO (owned by jmcast/makaveli) Bar_left25%DRAGON DOJO (owned by jmcast/makaveli) Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    DRAGON DOJO (owned by jmcast/makaveli) Bar_left25%DRAGON DOJO (owned by jmcast/makaveli) Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    DRAGON DOJO (owned by jmcast/makaveli) Bar_left0%DRAGON DOJO (owned by jmcast/makaveli) Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

DRAGON DOJO (owned by jmcast/makaveli) Empty DRAGON DOJO (owned by jmcast/makaveli)

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:56 pm

this is the dragon dojo, and anyone with a zanpakuto with a dragon spirit is welcome
    (note: i gained permission from kanda-san to make this thread just so ya kno)
    STAFF AND STUDENTS:
    staff-
    president and main teacher- makaveli
    vice president and secondary teacher- unfilled
    students-
    sages- unfilled(learn the normal cekoreno, (your element) cekoreno, and all higher level attacks)
    masters-unfilled (learn the cekoreno, (your element) cekoreno, and almost all of the higher level attacks *as far as a 3rd seat can get*)
    hard workers-unfilled( learn the cekoreno, (your element) cekoreno, and final tenso cekoreno *as far as a 4th seat can go*)
    workers-unfilled (learn the cekoreno, (your element) cekoreno, and the god cekoreno *as high as a 5th seat can go*
    fast learners-unfilled (learn the cekoreno and the (your element) cekoreno *if you are a 6th seat or below, this is as high as you go*)
    newcomers-unfilled (learned or still working on the normal cekoreno)

RULES:
    A: YOU MUST HAVE A ZANPAKUTO WITH A DRAGON SPIRIT (i shouldnt have to say this)

B:YOU MUST MEET THE RANK AND ELEMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR THE TECH. YOU WANT TO LEARN (fire users cant learn the ice cekoreno and 5th seaters cant learn the final tenso cekoreno)

C: YOU FIRST MUST LEARN THE NORMAL CEKORENO BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE

D: ONCE YOU LEARN THE NORMAL CEKORENO AND THE CEKORENO THAT MATCHES YOUR ELEMENT, YOU CAN LEARN UP TO 3 ATTACKS AT A TIME

E:TO TEACH AN ATTACK FROM HERE YOU MUST BE A SAGE OR HIGHER AND GAIN PERMISSION FROM ME

F:BEFORE YOU ENROLL HERE, YOUR ZANPAKUTO AND SEAT WILL BE CHECKED BY ME

G: IF AN ATTACK HERE REQIRES TWO OR MORE LEVELS OF TRAINING, YOU MUST COMPLEAT ALL LEVELS TO USE THE TECH. IN BATTLE

H: ONE DAY IN TRAINING IS A SMALL SESSON WITH ME

WHAT IS A CEKORENO????
    (a cekoreno is a mid- long range tech. that takes the form of a dragon and follows the reitsu of the person you aim it at, a cekoreno cannot be blocked or cut in half because it will either reform or change direction, instead it must be compleatly destroyed)

ATTACK LIST

cekoreno level one (any seat, shikai and any dragon spirit)( about one day of training)

cekoreno level two( any seat, shikai and any dragon spirit) (two or more days of training)

cekoreno level three (any seat shikai and any dragon sprit) (three or more days of training)

(ONCE A PERSON FINISHES LEVEL THREE, THEY MAY PROCEED WITH THEIR ELEMENT ATTACKS)

cekoreno sandanjuu (bankai and any dragon spirit) (five days of training needed)

fire cekoreno level one ( any seat, shikai, and fire dragon spirit needed)(one day of
    training)

fire cekoreno level two (any seat, shiaki, and fire dragon spirit needed) (two days of training)

fire cekoreno level three (any seat, shikai, and fire dragon needed, and three days of training needed)

ice cekoreno level one (any seat, shikai, ice dragon needed, one day of training)

ice cekoreno level two (any seat, shikai, ice dragon needed, two days of training)

ice cekoreno level three (any seat, shikai, ice dragon needed, three days of training)

wind cekoreno level one (any seat, shikai, sound or wind dragon needed, one day of training)

wind cekoreno level two (any seat, shikai, sound or wind dragon needed, two days of training needed)

wind cekoreno level three (any seat, shikai, sound or wind dragon needed, three days of training needed)

lighting cekoreno level one (any seat, shikai, lightning dragon needed, one day of training)

lightning cekoreno level two (any seat, shikai, lightning dragon needed, two days of training needed)

lightining cekoreno level three (any seat, shikai, lighting dragon needed, three days of training)

dark cekoreno level 1 (any seat, shikai, dark type dragon needed(this is void if you have gained a mask),1 day of training)

dark cekoreno level 2 (any seat, shikai, dark type dragon needed( this is void if you have gained a mask),2 days of training)

dark cekoreno level 3 (any seat, shikai, dark type dragon needed(this is void if you have gained a mask)

light cekoreno level 1 (any seat, shikai, any dragon spirit,1 day of training)

light cekoreno level 2 (any seat, shikai, any dragon spirit, 2 days of training)

light cekoreno level 3 (any seat, shikai, any dragon spirit, 3 days of training)

dual dragon cekoreno level 1 (any seat, bankai, at least one element cekoreno learned, and ether dark or light cekoreno learned, 2 days of training)

dual dragon cekoreno level 2 (any seat, bankai, at least one element cekoreno learned, and ether dark or light cekoreno learned, 2 days of training)
    (note: if you take the time to learn the dark and light cekorenos, then the dual dragon cekoreno will be stronger if you choses to use the two for the attack, instead of using one of the two and adding your element to it)

god cekorino level one (5th seat or higher, bankai, any dragon, three days of training)

god cekoreno level two (5th seat of higher, bankai, any dragon, 4 days of training needed)

FINAL TENSO CEKORINO(4th seat or higher, bankai, any dragon, 4 days of training)

FINAL GOD DUAL ATTACK(3th seat or higher, bankai, any dragon, vizard mask or arrancar fragment, and 4 days of training)

RAINBOW DRAGON(3th seat or higher, bankai, any dragon, vizard mask or mask fragment, and 5 days of training) (lt or captain is 7 days)

FINAL RAINBOW DRAGON(3th seat or higher, second bankai release, vizard mask or mask fragment and 5 days of training)( lt or captain is ten days)

FINAL GOD RAINBOW DRAGON (3rd seat or higher, second bankai relase, vizard mask or mask fragment and 6 days of training)(lt or captain is 15 days)

SININ DRAGON(lt or captain, second bankai release, vizard mask or mask fragment needed, and 7 days of training needed)

KYUUKYOKU TENSHU CERO DORAIGON (lt or captain, second bankai release, vizard mask or mask fragment, and 7 days of training)

KYUUKYOKU BESHIKO TENSHU CERO DORAIGON (il or captain, thrid bankai release, vizard mask or mask fragment, and 10 days needed)

(more attacks for us dragon types on the way)

Last edited by jmcast/makaveli on Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 5 times in total
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    DRAGON DOJO (owned by jmcast/makaveli) Left_bar_bleue10/10DRAGON DOJO (owned by jmcast/makaveli) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

DRAGON DOJO (owned by jmcast/makaveli) Empty Re: DRAGON DOJO (owned by jmcast/makaveli)

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:06 pm

actually. i don't care about spaming. to me. spaming is just another way of talking. and i do not restrict the right to speak. and i made this site. so don't worry about it being closed. the only way it would be closed is that you try to teach different elements to other zanpaktos.
    Fullmetal642

stat points : 74

DRAGON DOJO (owned by jmcast/makaveli) Empty Re: DRAGON DOJO (owned by jmcast/makaveli)

Post  Fullmetal642 Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:08 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:actually. i don't care about spaming. to me. spaming is just another way of talking. and i do not restrict the right to speak. and i made this site. so don't worry about it being closed. the only way it would be closed is that you try to teach different elements to other zanpaktos.
    hey kanda will you be joinig the forgotten arc cause i just got the time to do it and your part of the ppl that needs to fight
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:10 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:actually. i don't care about spaming. to me. spaming is just another way of talking. and i do not restrict the right to speak. and i made this site. so don't worry about it being closed. the only way it would be closed is that you try to teach different elements to other zanpaktos.

ohhh....,makes it more fun i guess
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:06 pm

okay any request and just post them here
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    DRAGON DOJO (owned by jmcast/makaveli) Left_bar_bleue10/10DRAGON DOJO (owned by jmcast/makaveli) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:35 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:this is the dragon dojo, and anyone with a zanpakuto with a dragon spirit is welcome
    (note: i gained permission from kanda-san to make this thread just so ya kno)
    STAFF AND STUDENTS:
    staff-
    president and main teacher- makaveli
    vice president and secondary teacher- unfilled
    students-
    sages- unfilled(learn the normal cekoreno, (your element) cekoreno, and all higher level attacks)
    masters-unfilled (learn the cekoreno, (your element) cekoreno, and almost all of the higher level attacks *as far as a 3rd seat can get*)
    hard workers-unfilled( learn the cekoreno, (your element) cekoreno, and final tenso cekoreno *as far as a 4th seat can go*)
    workers-unfilled (learn the cekoreno, (your element) cekoreno, and the god cekoreno *as high as a 5th seat can go*
    fast learners-unfilled (learn the cekoreno and the (your element) cekoreno *if you are a 6th seat or below, this is as high as you go*)
    newcomers-unfilled (learned or still working on the normal cekoreno)

RULES:
    A: YOU MUST HAVE A ZANPAKUTO WITH A DRAGON SPIRIT (i shouldnt have to say this)

B:YOU MUST MEET THE RANK AND ELEMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR THE TECH. YOU WANT TO LEARN (fire users cant learn the ice cekoreno and 5th seaters cant learn the final tenso cekoreno)

C: YOU FIRST MUST LEARN THE NORMAL CEKORENO BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE

D: ONCE YOU LEARN THE NORMAL CEKORENO AND THE CEKORENO THAT MATCHES YOUR ELEMENT, YOU CAN LEARN UP TO 3 ATTACKS AT A TIME

E:TO TEACH AN ATTACK FROM HERE YOU MUST BE A SAGE OR HIGHER AND GAIN PERMISSION FROM ME

F:BEFORE YOU ENROLL HERE, YOUR ZANPAKUTO AND SEAT WILL BE CHECKED BY ME

G: IF AN ATTACK HERE REQIRES TWO OR MORE LEVELS OF TRAINING, YOU MUST COMPLEAT ALL LEVELS TO USE THE TECH. IN BATTLE

H: ONE DAY IN TRAINING IS AT LEAST 30 MINS. IN A REAL DAY

WHAT IS A CEKORENO????
    (a cekoreno is a mid- long range tech. that takes the form of a dragon and follows the reitsu of the person you aim it at, a cekoreno cannot be blocked or cut in half because it will either reform or change direction, instead it must be compleatly destroyed)

ATTACK LIST

cekoreno level one (any seat, shikai and any dragon spirit)( about one day of training)

cekoreno level two( any seat, shikai and any dragon spirit) (two or more days of training)

cekoreno level three (any seat shikai and any dragon sprit) (three or more days of training)

(ONCE A PERSON FINISHES LEVEL THREE, THEY MAY PROCEED WITH THEIR ELEMENT ATTACKS)

cekoreno sandanjuu (bankai and any dragon spirit) (five days of training needed)

fire cekoreno level one ( any seat, shikai, and fire dragon spirit needed)(one day of
    training)

fire cekoreno level two (any seat, shiaki, and fire dragon spirit needed) (two days of training)

fire cekoreno level three (any seat, shikai, and fire dragon needed, and three days of training needed)

ice cekoreno level one (any seat, shikai, ice dragon needed, one day of training)

ice cekoreno level two (any seat, shikai, ice dragon needed, two days of training)

ice cekoreno level three (any seat, shikai, ice dragon needed, three days of training)

wind cekoreno level one (any seat, shikai, sound or wind dragon needed, one day of training)

wind cekoreno level two (any seat, shikai, sound or wind dragon needed, two days of training needed)

wind cekoreno level three (any seat, shikai, sound or wind dragon needed, three days of training needed)

lighting cekoreno level one (any seat, shikai, lightning dragon needed, one day of training)

lightning cekoreno level two (any seat, shikai, lightning dragon needed, two days of training needed)

lightining cekoreno level three (any seat, shikai, lighting dragon needed, three days of training)

god cekorino level one (5th seat or higher, bankai, any dragon, three days of training)

god cekoreno level two (5th seat of higher, bankai, any dragon, 4 days of training needed)

FINAL TENSO CEKORINO(4th seat or higher, bankai, any dragon, 4 days of training)

FINAL GOD DUAL ATTACK(3th seat or higher, bankai, any dragon, vizard mask or arrancar fragment, and 4 days of training)

RAINBOW DRAGON(3th seat or higher, bankai, any dragon, vizard mask or mask fragment, and 5 days of training) (lt or captain is 7 days)

FINAL RAINBOW DRAGON(3th seat or higher, second bankai release, vizard mask or mask fragment and 5 days of training)( lt or captain is ten days)

FINAL GOD RAINBOW DRAGON (3rd seat or higher, second bankai relase, vizard mask or mask fragment and 6 days of training)(lt or captain is 15 days)

SININ DRAGON(lt or captain, second bankai release, vizard mask or mask fragment needed, and 7 days of training needed)

KYUUKYOKU TENSHU CERO DORAIGON (lt or captain, second bankai release, vizard mask or mask fragment, and 7 days of training)

KYUUKYOKU BESHIKO TENSHU CERO DORAIGON (il or captain, thrid bankai release, vizard mask or mask fragment, and 10 days needed)

(more attacks for us dragon types on the way)

I got a qn , i hav Light and Darkness Dragons ( yes 2 dragon spirits in one Zan tat can fuse 2gether into one and split up again xD ) ......... so i wont be learning any special element skills ??
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:38 pm

[b]EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY you can not learn more than one element so don't go to a fire dojo and then search for lightining training this is a rule that will be enforced or all dojo's will be destroyed
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:39 pm

but any body can learn shuko because it is just kido a very strong one at that
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:52 pm

[quote="ksw212"]
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

I got a qn , i hav Light and Darkness Dragons ( yes 2 dragon spirits in one Zan tat can fuse 2gether into one and split up again xD ) ......... so i wont be learning any special element skills ??

well for people like that....i will just make a cekoreno for them
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:57 pm

[quote="jmcast/makaveli"]
    ksw212 wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

call it the dual dragon cekoreno
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:58 pm

[quote="Tmack"]
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

call it the dual dragon cekoreno

yep and because my zanpakuto is unique...i can use any
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:04 am

well. there will be a new bleach rp forum now.
    so i will be turning this into a one piece forum

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:21 am