manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+14
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Ichimura.Kenta
Stark Black
Heavens knight.
UnknownDemonGod
Dchong
Kage Bana
hanabishi kanda
Hiroto Takashi
Sinister92
zozo hurley(nasin)
jmcast/makaveli
Nicholas Wolfwood
Tmack
18 posters

Tmacks Fire Dojo

UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Tmacks Fire Dojo - Page 10 Empty Re: Tmacks Fire Dojo

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:28 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:clumsy huh.....well my name is makaveli jm castor, or jm

TY: You could say that. Well anyway it's nice to meet you.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:30 pm

Tmack wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

okay........

*concentrades fire in hand engulf them in fire to do the defense*

now lets see if it holds...*punches with all of might*

*barrier gets a crack but holds*

phew i was lucky

*looks at barrier and looks at nasin* wow your pretty good for the first try..you pass...now time for yours jmcastor *punches with all of might at jmcastors barrier*

*barrier cracks a bit but in still intact*

can you give me time to react[/quote]

*looks and examines the barrrier and sees that it holds* nice for your first time...now lets go to the second fire art Fire art 2- inferno clones: i create clones out of fire and my blood and they are stronger than regular clones and they can defend themselves and its harder to destroy them but I can only make 3 of theses at once. But Nasin I want you to make 2 and Jmcastor i want you to make all 3 Cuz you are bout the same strength as me cuz this takes time and hard work to make. oh and Hey TY i can't fight today cuz my students want to learn[/quote]

*concentrades, making a clone and a clone with a wrong nose*

damn i didnt do it right...
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:30 pm

oh and jmcastor you don't really don't know how i fight I change my style every fight so you can't trace it....it is like a killer that can't be traced.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:31 pm

Tmack wrote:oh and jmcastor you don't really don't know how i fight I change my style every fight so you can't trace it....it is like a killer that can't be traced.

TY: Well to change everything completely each time would be almost impossible. I bet there are somethings that stay the same.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:32 pm

[quote="nasin"][quote="Tmack"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"]
    Tmack wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

*looks and examines the barrrier and sees that it holds* nice for your first time...now lets go to the second fire art Fire art 2- inferno clones: i create clones out of fire and my blood and they are stronger than regular clones and they can defend themselves and its harder to destroy them but I can only make 3 of theses at once. But Nasin I want you to make 2 and Jmcastor i want you to make all 3 Cuz you are bout the same strength as me cuz this takes time and hard work to make. oh and Hey TY i can't fight today cuz my students want to learn

ummm dang his nose is messed up *points hand at clone with a small ball of fire in hand an absorbs the clone.* try again
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:33 pm

[quote="Tmack"][quote="nasin"][quote="Tmack"]
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

*looks and examines the barrrier and sees that it holds* nice for your first time...now lets go to the second fire art Fire art 2- inferno clones: i create clones out of fire and my blood and they are stronger than regular clones and they can defend themselves and its harder to destroy them but I can only make 3 of theses at once. But Nasin I want you to make 2 and Jmcastor i want you to make all 3 Cuz you are bout the same strength as me cuz this takes time and hard work to make. oh and Hey TY i can't fight today cuz my students want to learn

ummm dang his nose is messed up *points hand at clone with a small ball of fire in hand an absorbs the clone.* try again

okay.....

*makes two clones* i dont know how much they work... you can examine them
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:34 pm

Tmack wrote:oh and jmcastor you don't really don't know how i fight I change my style every fight so you can't trace it....it is like a killer that can't be traced.

yea ummm sure....hey tell everyone about today
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:35 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

TY: Well to change everything completely each time would be almost impossible. I bet there are somethings that stay the same.

well yes....it is impossible to change ones fighting style everytime but i really don't have a certain type of fighting style i change it up some to fit the person i am fighting. Like if i am fighting UDG i change my plans to be fast and fire off attacks at the right time and be in the right spot at the right time and with Jmcastor i go in for close combat cuz he can't run for ever with clones and then he uses alot of energy from his clones and GCR's so i can go far range then if he shoots off like 5 gcr's i can block it and he has too little energy to use any attack so i can just use my close range and far range attacks to beat him
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:37 pm

Tmack wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

well yes....it is impossible to change ones fighting style everytime but i really don't have a certain type of fighting style i change it up some to fit the person i am fighting. Like if i am fighting UDG i change my plans to be fast and fire off attacks at the right time and be in the right spot at the right time and with Jmcastor i go in for close combat cuz he can't run for ever with clones and then he uses alot of energy from his clones and GCR's so i can go far range then if he shoots off like 5 gcr's i can block it and he has too little energy to use any attack so i can just use my close range and far range attacks to beat him

like i said i have changed
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:37 pm

[quote="nasin"][quote="Tmack"][quote="nasin"]
    Tmack wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

okay.....

hmmm you must be tired from making two clones... well let me examime them *looks at both clones and then punches the first one and he dodges and then i atttack the second one and he dodges it but then attacks again.* the first one is okay but the second one is the best. you pass now jmcastor your turn
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:38 pm

Tmack wrote:well yes....it is impossible to change ones fighting style everytime but i really don't have a certain type of fighting style i change it up some to fit the person i am fighting. Like if i am fighting UDG i change my plans to be fast and fire off attacks at the right time and be in the right spot at the right time and with Jmcastor i go in for close combat cuz he can't run for ever with clones and then he uses alot of energy from his clones and GCR's so i can go far range then if he shoots off like 5 gcr's i can block it and he has too little energy to use any attack so i can just use my close range and far range attacks to beat him

TY: Weren't we supposed to fight today?
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:41 pm

[quote="Tmack"][quote="nasin"][quote="Tmack"]
    nasin wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

okay.....

hmmm you must be tired from making two clones... well let me examime them *looks at both clones and then punches the first one and he dodges and then i atttack the second one and he dodges it but then attacks again.* the first one is okay but the second one is the best. you pass now jmcastor your turn

okay i will try *makaveli makes 3 clones of fire, one is really fat, one has the body of mike. jack., and the other looks like a grumpy old man*.....is this okay
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:41 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Tmack wrote:well yes....it is impossible to change ones fighting style everytime but i really don't have a certain type of fighting style i change it up some to fit the person i am fighting. Like if i am fighting UDG i change my plans to be fast and fire off attacks at the right time and be in the right spot at the right time and with Jmcastor i go in for close combat cuz he can't run for ever with clones and then he uses alot of energy from his clones and GCR's so i can go far range then if he shoots off like 5 gcr's i can block it and he has too little energy to use any attack so i can just use my close range and far range attacks to beat him

TY: Weren't we supposed to fight today?

yeah but i am teaching so i can't sorry...i'll have to do it tomarrow or i am really free day after 2 marrow
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:43 pm

Tmack wrote:yeah but i am teaching so i can't sorry...i'll have to do it tomarrow or i am really free day after 2 marrow

TY: Well take your time. I bet I would be destroyed easily anyway.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:46 pm

[quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="Tmack"][quote="nasin"]
    Tmack wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

okay.....

okay i will try *makaveli makes 3 clones of fire, one is really fat, one has the body of mike. jack., and the other looks like a grumpy old man*.....is this okay

they don't look like you so let me test them out *punches all 3 of the clones and all of them get hit except the old man and then he tries to punch me back but i dodge it* so just make them look like you and you pass....and now fire art 3

Fire art 3- Fire blade: i create any type of blade in unreleased form out of fire.and now make a blade any blade out of fire and renforce it with fire and then dip it in the lava
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:49 pm

[quote="Tmack"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="Tmack"]
    nasin wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

okay.....

they don't look like you so let me test them out *punches all 3 of the clones and all of them get hit except the old man and then he tries to punch me back but i dodge it* so just make them look like you and you pass....and now fire art 3

Fire art 3- Fire blade: i create any type of blade in unreleased form out of fire.and now make a blade any blade out of fire and renforce it with fire and then dip it in the lava

okay i will try *lights hand on fire, then the fire takes shape of blade, then the blade suddley turns dark red and blue*....is this good
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:49 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Tmack wrote:yeah but i am teaching so i can't sorry...i'll have to do it tomarrow or i am really free day after 2 marrow

TY: Well take your time. I bet I would be destroyed easily anyway.

more like the other way around
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:49 pm

[quote="Tmack"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="Tmack"]
    nasin wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

okay.....

*makes a short katana,,, as soon as i dip it it disapears*

damn
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:50 pm

Tmack wrote:more like the other way around

TY: No, no you would destroy me. You have seen what I am like, and should know.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:54 pm

the sword should not change colors you FAIL. so try again

the sword should not Dissapper...YOU Fail try again
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:55 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Tmack wrote:more like the other way around

TY: No, no you would destroy me. You have seen what I am like, and should know.

In my first fight i went against UDG and he straight mauled me and if UDG says your strong u really are
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:57 pm

*makavelim dips blade into lava but it goes away and burns his jacket*....FUCK
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:57 pm

Tmack wrote:the sword should not change colors you FAIL. so try again

ohhhhhhh maybe not.......

*makes a long katana*

hey im holding it...

*dips it in the lava but nothing happens*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:58 pm

Tmack wrote:In my first fight i went against UDG and he straight mauled me and if UDG says your strong u really are

TY: Why do you believe what he says?
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:58 pm

Tmack wrote:the sword should not change colors you FAIL. so try again

damn it *makaveli makes another blade and it is even sharper and dips it in the lava and it stays intact*....HELL YEA I DID IT

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 8:04 pm