manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+8
Tmack
WinnieChan
ksw212
Dchong
zozo hurley(nasin)
Jin Grand
Dee Snider
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
12 posters

Hueco Mundo Research Lab(Arc)

ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Hueco Mundo Research Lab(Arc) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10Hueco Mundo Research Lab(Arc) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Hueco Mundo Research Lab(Arc) - Page 8 Empty Re: Hueco Mundo Research Lab(Arc)

Post  ksw212 Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:52 am

WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:what is this -_-

Its a Banner i made ... click f5 if u cannot see

its great , you have talent haha lol!

lol! Lolz , no i dun , in the Banner , i only added the words , the rest is a picture i found xD

lol! LOL LOL -_- u tricked me -_- XD

i Didnt , i DID make the Banner , from a Banner website , they need a Picture inserted , so i put tat one and jus add the words xD , tat does count as tricking u

Anywho , sonchero's story is awesome Very Happy
    I am beginning to think my story sucks -_-
    He only made the first Paragraph .... or did he updated ?? did u update urs ?? 😠

he made only one post and then wam 4 people come and comment Sweet XD
    LOL i am trying to plan a twist -_- , you will be expecting it tomorrow.

Lolz , bcause his story is unclear ( No offence Taichou ) tats why so many people asked him qns .... and ur story is very clear , tats why no one asked u any qns ..... maybe u shld hav a thread like his to ask for
    options for ur story

I dont understand what ur saying -_- but those people say keep going means its clear XD
    I am saying , his story is unclear , tats why ppl nid ask him qns , while ur story is clear , tats why no one ask u qns
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:52 am

okay shane.... i had to leave in like 5 minutes too.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Hueco Mundo Research Lab(Arc) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10Hueco Mundo Research Lab(Arc) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:53 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote: *Ulquiorra charges forward and slashes downwards at Jin.*

*dodges by moving to side and grabs the hand and flips Ulquiorra, slamming him into the ground*

*Jin finds himself unable to flip Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra kicked Jin to the wall*
    Jin: i saw Shane taichou's zanpakutu marks on him!

me: So you and Taichou fought? Where is he right now?

*Knocks Jin back*
    Ulquiorra: I am merely just a copy of the original Ulquiorra. That person who you call Taichou came with three people called Tyger, UDG and Nunogo five weeks ago. He defeated me easily, but then they left the place afterwards.

me: so Taichou isnt here now. Guess I dont need you anymore *grabs Ulquiorras throat and spins around slamming him into the wall and stabs my sword into his gut*

*The Ulquiorra copy dies and Jin looked around and saw a large hole in the middle of the room*

OOC: GUYS can we continue this arc some other time? i need to go and study.

OOC : Lolz , ask the others
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

stat points : 440

Post  Jin Grand Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:53 am

ooc: no problem shane, we will continue another time. btw guys, try and stop doing those monster quotes
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:54 am

Jin Grand wrote:ooc: no problem shane, we will continue another time. btw guys, try and stop using those monster quotes

monster qoutes
    WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

stat points : 293

Post  WinnieChan Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:54 am

ksw212 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote: *Ulquiorra charges forward and slashes downwards at Jin.*

*dodges by moving to side and grabs the hand and flips Ulquiorra, slamming him into the ground*

*Jin finds himself unable to flip Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra kicked Jin to the wall*
    Jin: i saw Shane taichou's zanpakutu marks on him!

me: So you and Taichou fought? Where is he right now?

*Knocks Jin back*
    Ulquiorra: I am merely just a copy of the original Ulquiorra. That person who you call Taichou came with three people called Tyger, UDG and Nunogo five weeks ago. He defeated me easily, but then they left the place afterwards.

me: so Taichou isnt here now. Guess I dont need you anymore *grabs Ulquiorras throat and spins around slamming him into the wall and stabs my sword into his gut*

*The Ulquiorra copy dies and Jin looked around and saw a large hole in the middle of the room*

OOC: GUYS can we continue this arc some other time? i need to go and study.

OOC : Lolz , ask the others

then we shall commence the battle !!! Xenon lol
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:55 am

Jin Grand wrote:ooc: no problem shane, we will continue another time. btw guys, try and stop doing those monster quotes

Haha xD , Shane , u may go study .... lol
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:56 am

WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:OOC : Lolz , ask the others

then we shall commence the battle !!! Xenon lol

Lolz , anyone wanna see me and Winnie-Chan fight ??
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:56 am

Btw, guys, there's another arc that's gona start, the person who did it is called Tenma, he's a new shinigami, hasnt got a division yet. So i would like some people who are free to go over for the arc.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:56 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:Btw, guys, there's another arc that's gona start, the person who did it is called Tenma, he's a new shinigami, hasnt got a division yet. So i would like some people who are free to go over for the arc.

Lolz , need to fight Winnie-Chan first ....
    Dchong
    Dchong

stat points : 814

Post  Dchong Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:57 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:Btw, guys, there's another arc that's gona start, the person who did it is called Tenma, he's a new shinigami, hasnt got a division yet. So i would like some people who are free to go over for the arc.
    OOC:cya next time then
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

stat points : 440

Post  Jin Grand Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:58 am

ok, I will go look at it
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:58 am

Dchong wrote:
    OOC:cya next time then

David , u gtg ??
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:02 am

i gtg now too... do sum chores....... damn
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:03 am

nasin (7th seat 5th div) wrote:i gtg now too... do sum chores....... damn

Lolz , bb ....
    Winnie-Chan , u still here ??
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:14 pm

man i keep missing this arc
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:10 pm

ok. there is a new subject. so i will be moving all of the arcs there
    ioriangelo
    ioriangelo

stat points : 6

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ioriangelo Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Crow watched as all this began to take place. Using the coat he purchased from Urahara Kisuke, he was unseen and undetected. The lotus society had placed in Los Noches as a spy, to discover their plans. Crow was not a good spy but blended in as best he could into the ranks of Arrancar. Keeping his reitsu ever so low. Crow wondered how Vincent was doing in 2nd Division. Since they were sent off down different paths. With them at such a distance they could not communicate with each other. He had been watching, only watching.
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:31 pm

ioriangelo wrote:Crow watched as all this began to take place. Using the coat he purchased from Urahara Kisuke, he was unseen and undetected. The lotus society had placed in Los Noches as a spy, to discover their plans. Crow was not a good spy but blended in as best he could into the ranks of Arrancar. Keeping his reitsu ever so low. Crow wondered how Vincent was doing in 2nd Division. Since they were sent off down different paths. With them at such a distance they could not communicate with each other. He had been watching, only watching.

ooc: Unfortunatelly Las Noches was destroyed by Kanda... So you're actually walking on ruins there...
    ioriangelo
    ioriangelo

stat points : 6

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ioriangelo Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:33 pm

cool
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:58 pm

Lab lab... wait.. o.o... didn't i make one recently under Las Noches ruins o.o? Yes i did didn't i =D!... please don't come raid me o.o...
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:17 am

well. there will be a new bleach rp forum now.
    so i will be turning this into a one piece forum
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:18 am

well. there will be a new bleach rp forum now.
    so i will be turning this into a one piece forum

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:28 am