manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+21
Hollis
Nicholas Wolfwood
Reynemesis
Sinister92
Viper
Devodin
Stark Black
amazonhobo
NotMeForSure
scrump
Dchong
Bo Ricero
Kaname
hanabishi kanda
adiktuz
zozo hurley(nasin)
Hiroto Takashi
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
ksw212
Jin Grand
Tenma
25 posters

Hueco Mundo

Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Hueco Mundo - Page 27 Empty Re: Hueco Mundo

Post  Stark Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:01 pm

*scrathes head and hops up to his feet over looking the battle* This could work actually... *Starts walking around the fighting area planting some odd shiny gray sticks into the ground*
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

stat points : 555

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:03 pm

"bakudo 81! Danku!" a wall of blue energy stops the lightning from passing through me and then i turn around and sink my arm through the wall to grab your arm, " "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens." i hold my hands together, "Hado 63! Sōren Sōkatsui." two huge bursts of flames come from my hands and are sent directly towards kriger at a short distants.
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

Post  amazonhobo Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:06 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:"bakudo 81! Danku!" a wall of blue energy stops the lightning from passing through me and then i turn around and sink my arm through the wall to grab your arm, " "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens." i hold my hands together, "Hado 63! Sōren Sōkatsui." two huge bursts of flames come from my hands and are sent directly towards kriger at a short distants.
    The blats hit and Krieger stands there, and cracks his neck as his body is a bitch charred but nothing else.
    Antyhing else?
    Krieger slid his hands back into his pockets
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:10 pm

"yeah, forbidden spell! Jikanteishi!" i clamp my hands on the ground and yellow energy surrounds you and you are instantly frozen in time. "Hado 90! Kurohitsugi!" black energy surrounds my hand in a box and then surrounds you and instantly impales you.
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:12 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:"yeah, forbidden spell! Jikanteishi!" i clamp my hands on the ground and yellow energy surrounds you and you are instantly frozen in time. "Hado 90! Kurohitsugi!" black energy surrounds my hand in a box and then surrounds you and instantly impales you.
    Krieger gets trapped in the coffin but, the coffin explodes and lightning shoots out of it, and Krieger is a bit ticked off.
    FIGHT ME ENOUGH OF THESE SPELLS.
    Krieger removes his hands from the pockets, to reveal they are covered in the cero aura.
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:14 pm

This won't end well ^__^... *Bends straight up form planting the rods* okay... next... * reaches into bag*
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:14 pm

occ- oh come'on you cant just escape from one of the most powerful kidos like that. i'll excuse it though.

*i charge at you and the shunpo behind you and hitting all the pressure points on your back*
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:18 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:occ- oh come'on you cant just escape from one of the most powerful kidos like that. i'll excuse it though.

*i charge at you and the shunpo behind you and hitting all the pressure points on your back*
    OOC: fair enough didnt think that through, gets stabbed once and then breaks free?
    Krieger turns around and blocks most of the attacks, but 1/3 of them get trhough and Krieger thrusts his palm into Lelouch's gut and when it collides it explodes.
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:19 pm

*Starts pulling out strange contraptions inside the bag replacing them inside* Okay if i pull that out and replace that *starts mumbling to self while mixing things inside one round object with a mid size cube object throwing the remains back into the bag* Okay then... this should work i hope... *The object looks rather makeshift*
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:20 pm

[quote="amazonhobo"][quote="Lelouch Oyuki"]occ- oh come'on you cant just escape from one of the most powerful kidos like that. i'll excuse it though.

*i charge at you and the shunpo behind you and hitting all the pressure points on your back*[/quote]
    OOC: fair enough didnt think that through, gets stabbed once and then breaks free?
    Krieger turns around and blocks most of the attacks, but 1/3 of them get trhough and Krieger thrusts his palm into Lelouch's gut and when it collides it explodes.[/quote]

occ-well first off you'd be frozen in time by that forbidden spell thus being held in place while the hado 90 strikes you. so to sum it up, you'd take the whole damage
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:22 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    Lelouch Oyuki wrote:occ- oh come'on you cant just escape from one of the most powerful kidos like that. i'll excuse it though.

Krieger turns around and blocks most of the attacks, but 1/3 of them get trhough and Krieger thrusts his palm into Lelouch's gut and when it collides it explodes.

occ-well first off you'd be frozen in time by that forbidden spell thus being held in place while the hado 90 strikes you. so to sum it up, you'd take the whole damage

Forbiden kidos are against the rules...
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:23 pm

[quote="Stark Black"][quote="Lelouch Oyuki"][quote="amazonhobo"][quote="Lelouch Oyuki"]occ- oh come'on you cant just escape from one of the most powerful kidos like that. i'll excuse it though.

*i charge at you and the shunpo behind you and hitting all the pressure points on your back*[/quote]
    Krieger turns around and blocks most of the attacks, but 1/3 of them get trhough and Krieger thrusts his palm into Lelouch's gut and when it collides it explodes.[/quote]

occ-well first off you'd be frozen in time by that forbidden spell thus being held in place while the hado 90 strikes you. so to sum it up, you'd take the whole damage[/quote]

Forbiden kidos are against the rules...[/quote]

*points at stark* "stay out of this and build whatever you were doing."
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:23 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:

Okay we can collaborate...but your right Krieger takes the damage, but it isnt that bad?
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:24 pm

Stark Black wrote:Forbiden kidos are against the rules...

OOC Actually freezing time for another person is against the rules here. It is considered God mod.
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:24 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:
    Lelouch Oyuki wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:

Forbiden kidos are against the rules...

*points at stark* "stay out of this and build whatever you were doing."

*Turns back to his machine* well fine then nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah*mumbling while adjusting some setting with an odd tool inside the machine*
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:25 pm

occ- okay your not that badly hurt. but enough to be put in the hospital

"okay had enough arrancar? mua, ha, ha, ha Twisted Evil!"
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:26 pm

*looks over to lelouch* What a creepy man o.o.... *puts on a new alteration of his old gloves*
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:26 pm

[quote="UnknownDemonGod"][quote="Stark Black"]Forbiden kidos are against the rules...[/quote]

OOC Actually freezing time for another person is against the rules here. It is considered God mod.[/quote]

god mod, shomod pod. but i see your point, but it was a kido technique.
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:27 pm

[quote="Stark Black"]*looks over to lelouch* What a creepy man o.o.... *puts on a new alteration of his old gloves*[/quote]

me? oh sorry. *smiles* oh and im sorry for saying get back to work on your machine. your right forbidden kido shouldn't be used. i didn't know that but okay
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:28 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:god mod, shomod pod. but i see your point, but it was a kido technique.

OOC Whether it be a real kido spell or not, it is still against the rules. Thus making it so you only used hado 90 on Krieger. Now I am just telling you the rules.
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:28 pm

alright, sorry captain udg.
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:29 pm

but yeah it is a real spell, i looked it up on wikipedia and it was used in the anime by tessai during the arc where it showed the vizards as captains
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:30 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:alright, sorry captain udg.

OOC Alright. Now you can get back to your fight.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:31 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:but yeah it is a real spell, i looked it up on wikipedia and it was used in the anime by tessai during the arc where it showed the vizards as captains

OOC Yeah I know it is real, but it is still against the rules.
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:32 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:occ- okay your not that badly hurt. but enough to be put in the hospital

"okay had enough arrancar? mua, ha, ha, ha Twisted Evil!"
    HAHAHA, thank you
    Krieger reiatsu rises as he walks towards Lelouch with his hands covered in cero aura
    Let's go
    Kreiger runs towards lelouch as the blood drips down from his body.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 6:09 pm