manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+8
Dchong
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Tenma
NotMeForSure
Nicholas Wolfwood
zozo hurley(nasin)
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
Ichimura.Kenta
12 posters

Re: Vizard: Mask Training

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

Re: Vizard: Mask Training - Page 6 Empty Re: Re: Vizard: Mask Training

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:42 am

Dchong wrote:'I find myself in my spirit world with my inner hollow standing several metres away'
    IH:By time u got here now we will see who is the king!!'charges at me screaming and slashing while I use my zan and defend myself from his slashes'
    'My mask starts to form and I blast reiatsu all around flinging everything away while letting out a hollow scream'

its starting. since we have 4 people here, we'll have each person fight the hollow for 3 posts got it? starting with me.

*Shane walks infront of the now hollowfying david*

Me: bring it on.
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Re: Vizard: Mask Training - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Re: Vizard: Mask Training - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:44 am

Dchong wrote:
    Inner World :
    'I find myself in my spirit world with my inner hollow standing several metres away'
    IH:By time u got here now we will see who is the king!!'charges at me screaming and slashing while I use my zan and defend myself from his slashes'

Real World :
    'mask starts to form and I blast reiatsu all around flinging everything away while letting out a hollow scream'

* Materialize a light/darkness shield to block the attack *
    * Uses Bala Fist ( nt Bala Bullet ) *
    Me : this is going to get interesting hehehe .....
    * Starts using Hand to Hand Combat move *
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:45 am

ksw212 wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    Inner World :
    'I find myself in my spirit world with my inner hollow standing several metres away'

Real World :
    'mask starts to form and I blast reiatsu all around flinging everything away while letting out a hollow scream'

* Materialize a light/darkness shield to block the attack *
    * Uses Bala Fist ( nt Bala Bullet ) *
    Me : this is going to get interesting hehehe .....
    * Starts using Hand to Hand Combat move *

dude did you read my post?
    Dchong
    Dchong

stat points : 814

Post  Dchong Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:46 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:'I find myself in my spirit world with my inner hollow standing several metres away'
    'My mask starts to form and I blast reiatsu all around flinging everything away while letting out a hollow scream'

its starting. since we have 4 people here, we'll have each person fight the hollow for 3 posts got it? starting with me.

OOC:1/2 dunno which
    me:I'll beat u and I'll be king!'counters an attack and shoots ice waves at my inner hollow freezing him then he breaks free and we get into a blade lock'
    'As my body changes I punch Shane in the stomach and then lets out an ear popping scream before lunging at Shane with terrifying speed smashing him into the ground'
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:49 am

Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

me:I'll beat u and I'll be king!'counters an attack and shoots ice waves at my inner hollow freezing him then he breaks free and we get into a blade lock'
    'As my body changes I punch Shane in the stomach and then lets out an ear popping scream before lunging at Shane with terrifying speed smashing him into the ground'

*dodges the punch with ease, then jumps back*

Weather Fist Style: Lightning Dragon Bash

*Shane threw an incredible electric punch that throws the hollow backwards*
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:55 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

OOC:2/3
    Spirit world
    'The lock breaks with me losing but while bracing impact I throw my zan at the inner hollow but he grabs it and throws his at me.I also grab his then we make each other's zans our own and we both scream'Awaken!!Frozen Nightmare'Zans shatter and become Shikai form then we unleash ice waves on each other'
    Real world
    'I get thrown back but not by much then I lunge at him grappling him and throws him onto the ground'
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:58 am

Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

Spirit world
    'The lock breaks with me losing but while bracing impact I throw my zan at the inner hollow but he grabs it and throws his at me.I also grab his then we make each other's zans our own and we both scream'Awaken!!Frozen Nightmare'Zans shatter and become Shikai form then we unleash ice waves on each other'
    Real world
    'I get thrown back but not by much then I lunge at him grappling him and throws him onto the ground'

*sidesteps then kicks the hollow's face to the side, then blasts him away with hakufuku*
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:03 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

Spirit world
    Real world

*sidesteps then kicks the hollow's face to the side, then blasts him away with hakufuku*
    post 3/4
    Inner world
    'my Inner hollow gets hit and I slash but it misses and he slashes me on the back then I lock the zan in my back and I use my zan to slice his stomach and since he cannot escape his stomach is cut open and both of us start bleeding but we still get up and start slashing and countering each other's moves'
    Real World
    'I use my hollow arm to block the hakufuku effects and shoots ceros out of the mouth and palm directly at Shanes heart and face then while the ceros fly I move behind Shane and punch him towards the ceros making him fly towards them'
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:04 am

artixvoncreg wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:*walks in with half his face red*

ehmmm. im not sure this thread is legal.. you should move to the original mask training thread.

whats with you ?

i tried to imitate twoface from batman. put my face in acid, but i forgot, if i harm my face no girl would ever date me again
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:05 am

Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

Spirit world
    Real world

post 3/4
    Inner world
    'my Inner hollow gets hit and I slash but it misses and he slashes me on the back then I lock the zan in my back and I use my zan to slice his stomach and since he cannot escape his stomach is cut open and both of us start bleeding but we still get up and start slashing and countering each other's moves'
    Real World
    'I use my hollow arm to block the hakufuku effects and shoots ceros out of the mouth and palm directly at Shanes heart and face then while the ceros fly I move behind Shane and punch him towards the ceros making him fly towards them'

Storm Technique: Blitz

*Shane dissipated into spirit particles when all the attacks hit him, then 5 spirit particle blades stabbed the hollow from the back in a pentacle shape*
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:14 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

Spirit world
    Real world

post 3/4
    Inner world
    Real World

*Shane dissipated into spirit particles when all the attacks hit him, then 5 spirit particle blades stabbed the hollow from the back in a pentacle shape*
    Post 4/5
    Inner World
    'We both sustained multiple injuries but I sustained more then I fall to the ground and my inner hollow steps on me like his the winner and I fling him off before stabbing him in the arm then punching him away again then while he is flying he shoots several ice waves freezing me but I break free and we both shout'Unleashed Frozen Nightmare!!!'Our blades melt and they become claws and we meet up in mid-air then start clawing each other's guts out'
    Real World
    'As Hollowfication spreads to legs I use my hollow reiatsu to deflect the blades but still gets hurt a little then I multiply my body creating a 1 move clone that both of us unleash a massive ice cero wave that affects everything around us before the clone dissipitates'
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:22 am

Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

Spirit world
    Real world

post 3/4
    Inner world
    Real World

Post 4/5
    Inner World
    'We both sustained multiple injuries but I sustained more then I fall to the ground and my inner hollow steps on me like his the winner and I fling him off before stabbing him in the arm then punching him away again then while he is flying he shoots several ice waves freezing me but I break free and we both shout'Unleashed Frozen Nightmare!!!'Our blades melt and they become claws and we meet up in mid-air then start clawing each other's guts out'
    Real World
    'As Hollowfication spreads to legs I use my hollow reiatsu to deflect the blades but still gets hurt a little then I multiply my body creating a 1 move clone that both of us unleash a massive ice cero wave that affects everything around us before the clone dissipitates'

*dons mask, the reiatsu from it was so strong that it slightly changed the course of the cero, missing shane by inches. The hollow suddenly feels a stab on its back, Shane was still in the same location*
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:28 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

Spirit world
    Real world

post 3/4
    Inner world
    Real World

Post 4/5
    Inner World
    Real World

*dons mask, the reiatsu from it was so strong that it slightly changed the course of the cero, missing shane by inches. The hollow suddenly feels a stab on its back, Shane was still in the same location*
    Post 5/6
    Inner World
    'We both kept ripping each others guts out till we were both covered in blood then we moved away and changed our claws into axes before I chopped his left wing in half while he lopped off my entire right wing causing both of us to lose balance and fall but as we fell we used our left over wing(s) to poke a hole right into 1 another'
    Real World
    'Whole body has become hollow and I release lots of reiatsu before lunging at Shane and does an elbow smash directly onto his spine and then bashes him continuously'
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:30 am

Hey sorry but we'll have to continue the fight later I have to watch Red Cliff 2 now
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:31 am

Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

Spirit world
    Real world

post 3/4
    Inner world
    Real World

Post 4/5
    Inner World
    Real World

Post 5/6
    Inner World
    'We both kept ripping each others guts out till we were both covered in blood then we moved away and changed our claws into axes before I chopped his left wing in half while he lopped off my entire right wing causing both of us to lose balance and fall but as we fell we used our left over wing(s) to poke a hole right into 1 another'
    Real World
    'Whole body has become hollow and I release lots of reiatsu before lunging at Shane and does an elbow smash directly onto his spine and then bashes him continuously'

*All the hits go past Shane. The hollow elbow smashes behind to see Shane, but it passes through, a cero was shot down at the hollow from the top*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Re: Vizard: Mask Training - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Re: Vizard: Mask Training - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:56 am

well. there will be a new bleach rp forum now.
    so i will be turning this into a one piece forum

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:57 am