manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+32
bleach12345
artixvoncreg
Tenma
amazonhobo
Ichimura.Kenta
Bo Ricero
canadiannarutofan
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
Fullmetal642
Heavens knight.
Dee Snider
WinnieChan
zozo hurley(nasin)
NotMeForSure
jmcast/makaveli
Devodin
Hiroto Takashi
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Kage Bana
ksw212
adiktuz
Dchong
Jin Grand
Sinister92
Nicholas Wolfwood
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Tmack
Six Samurai Irou
Death Fox (Roishio)
Stark Black
UnknownDemonGod
hanabishi kanda
36 posters

bleach- zanpaktos

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

bleach- zanpaktos - Page 3 Empty Re: bleach- zanpaktos

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:30 am

Blankconan wrote:Name: Sayonara
    Release:Soobetsu
    Bankai Name: Tengoku Sayonara

Shikai: The blade grows longer and curves, forming a scythe like blade. The hilt wraps around my hand and I am able to focus my reiatsu into the blade, hardening it. The scythe can turn into a waving hand and fire fire from the sky for a limited amount of time, hence the name.

Bankai: The scythe disappears and loads of waving hands drop from the sky, each as heavy as four hundred tons and charged with explosive reiatsu that will destroy everything within a thirty-metre radius. It also explodes once it is within a hundred metres above me.
    Its second ability is to guide the reiatsu explosion with my mind, but there must be a living being at least within a one mile radius of me.

great, from now on, you are the 5th seat of the 3rd division.

stat points : 623

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    bleach- zanpaktos - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10bleach- zanpaktos - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

bleach- zanpaktos - Page 3 Empty Resurreccion

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:36 am

Resurreccion: Crocifisso
    Release: Purify
    Abilities: Changes my remaining mask into a cross around my neck held by a thick neckring made of the mask. The cross stretches to my chest and charges reiatsu so that my ceros are stronger and can be fired at the same speed as a bala, quite similar to the Instantaneous Cero Oscura, only weaker. It greater increases my speed and turns my fingers into sharp dagger like claws.

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    bleach- zanpaktos - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10bleach- zanpaktos - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

bleach- zanpaktos - Page 3 Empty New Kido skill

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:33 am

Hado 44 Tabemasu Inazumadenryuu (Eating Lightning Current)
    Incantation: Eat my enemy's soul, destroy (him) with (his own) power
    (召 我が 敵 霊魂 , 勦 共に 力)
    Fires a small bolt of lightning invisible to the naked eye, which enters the opponent's body and uses a third of his reiatsu to shock him. It works through seals on the opponent's power, directly draining it from the main source.
    canadiannarutofan

stat points : 4

Post  canadiannarutofan Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:28 pm

Name: Tsukiyomi/Tsukuyomi (named after the Shinto god of the moon)(Literally translated Tsuki=moon or month; Yomi=read or count; Tsukiyo can also mean moonlit night)The name can also mean different things depending on what kanji you use
    月夜見=Moonlit Night Gaze 月読=Moon Reading 月夜魅=Adoration of the Moonlit Night

Hilt: It will be white and gold and the guard will be normal

Spirit: The spirit of my zanpactou will take on the shape of a silver fox with nine tails
    the reason I chose the fox is because in Shinto myths foxes would always trick people
    by creating illusions and I chose to make it have nine tails is because in Shinto beliefs nine tailed foxes were the wisest ones and finally i chose to make it silver because thats the colour of the moon

Shikai: The phrase will be 月を掴め!-Tsuki wo tsukame, Tsukiyomi!-Grab the moon, Tsukiyomi! . The hilt will be the same but the guard will look kind of like the guard on kenpachi's sword except it will be a diamond with small crecents engraved in it. The blade will become crecent shaped. There will be a hidden rope attached to the blade which I can extend to any length at will and I will also be able to make the rope transform into a spiked chain so I can catch my opponent off guard. The shikai's main use will be to trap my opponent.

Bankai: The phrase will be 星へ至れ!-Hoshi he itare, Tsukiyomi Hoshimaru!-Reach for the stars, Tsukiyomi Hoshimaru! . The sword will look like a normal zanpakuto except it will be completely made out of a clear diamond that is stronger than steel and the blade will be a little bit more thicker. It looses the rope but it gets some upgrades

1. If my opponent sees the full moon through my blade they are trapped in an illusion that I control for five minutes although for them it may seem like any amount of time from one hour to a whole week. It can work on any night other than the night of a new moon but the ilusion becomes shorter depending on how big the moon is that night.

2. I can temporarily blind them using the diamond on the tip of my blade. The length of time they are blinded depends on how good their eyesight is(worse eyesight= shorter amount of time my opponent is blinded)

3. I can shoot out beams of spiritual energy from my diamond tip that are about the same strength as getsuga tenshou when ichigo uses his bankai

4. I can steal my opponents spiritual energy if I stab them and use that spiritual energy to either heal myself or to power up my other moves

Both the bankai and the shikai get stronger while the moon is waxing and are strongest on nights when there is a full moon out. They also get weaker as the moon is waning or when it's closer to noon and are weakest on nights of a new moon.
    canadiannarutofan

bleach- zanpaktos - Page 3 Empty 2nd zanpakuto

Post  canadiannarutofan Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:05 pm

Name: Orochi/Orochimaru (named after 8 headed serpent in japanese mythology not after the character in Naruto)

Spirit: An eight headed snake

Sealed: It will look like a normal zanpakuto that is 5 feet long except that both the blade and the hilt are black the guard will look like there are snakes coming out. each of these snakes will be a different colour to represent a different element
    Red=Fire, Blue=Water, Brown=Earth, Green=Wind, Yellow=Lightning, White=Light, Black=Darkness, Purple=Poison

Shikai: The phrase will be "Boku Nozomu Ankoku Noshikakaru Sono Seken, Orochimaru!" (lit. translation-"I wish darkness upon the world") The sword will have a long chain coming out of the end that has a dagger at the end that I can throw at my opponent. The eight snakes that were the guard will transform into eight daggers that I make levitate around me and that I can shoot at my opponent. Each of these daggers use one of the eight elements that I mentioned above
    Fire burns my opponent if it touches them
    Water calls forth tons of water that lasts for thirty seconds which I can use to try to drown my opponent
    Earth causes a small earthquake to try to make my opponent lose balance
    Wind calls forth wind to either blow my opponent away or bring them closer to me
    Lightning shocks my opponent and has a reach of 10 feet. The lightning can only travel in a straight line though
    Light temporarily blinds my opponent for 7 seconds
    Darkness causes an area of 50 feet to be engulfed in a darkness that only I can see in for thirty second
    Poison paralyzes my opponent for 10 seconds
    I have to wait for 30 seconds after I use one of these powers before I can use another and I can't use combos

Bankai: The phrase will be "Shou sono ranpu, Orochimaru!" (lit. translation-"Destroy the light, Orochimaru") The chain and the dagger at the end of it will disapear and the hilt will become long enough for me to use two hands. There will be a black guard. The eight daggers and the blade of the sword will combine to make a giant sword with eight blades coming out of it (like the sword Seven Strike from the game Okami. The sword will still be black but it will have a golden snake engraved on both sides. Now I can use combos between two elements (I will list all of the combos at the end). Some of the elements have been improved also
    Poison-I can now release a poisonous gas that has the same effect as the normal poison
    Earth-The earthquakes become larger
    Wind-I can now create tornadoes and I can fly
    Fire-I can shoot fire at my opponent now
    Lightning-The lightning has a longer and wider range the length is doubled and the width is 10 feet

Combos
    Water+
    Earth- It creates mud to trap my opponent or I create an Island for me to stand on
    Wind- I can create a whirlpool
    Lightning- I can shock my opponent if they are touching the water
    Poison-The water becomes poisoned so if they drink it they are paralyzed
    Fire- I create mist which screens me from my opponent

Fire+
    Wind- I can create an inferno of flames

Wind+
    Earth- The wind transports rocks to crash with my opponent

Earth+
    Lightning- The lightning will travel on the ground

Darkness+
    Light- Once my opponents eyes adjust to the darkness I shine a blinding light in their eyes so they are blinded for a longer amount of time
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:50 am

canadiannarutofan wrote:Name: Orochi/Orochimaru (named after 8 headed serpent in japanese mythology not after the character in Naruto)

Sealed: It will look like a normal zanpakuto that is 5 feet long except that both the blade and the hilt are black the guard will look like there are snakes coming out. each of these snakes will be a different colour to represent a different element
    Red=Fire, Blue=Water, Brown=Earth, Green=Wind, Yellow=Lightning, White=Light, Black=Darkness, Purple=Poison

Shikai: The phrase will be "Boku Nozomu Ankoku Noshikakaru Sono Seken, Orochimaru!" (lit. translation-"I wish darkness upon the world") The sword will have a long chain coming out of the end that has a dagger at the end that I can throw at my opponent. The eight snakes that were the guard will transform into eight daggers that I make levitate around me and that I can shoot at my opponent. Each of these daggers use one of the eight elements that I mentioned above
    Water calls forth tons of water that lasts for thirty seconds which I can use to try to drown my opponent
    Wind calls forth wind to either blow my opponent away or bring them closer to me
    Lightning shocks my opponent and has a reach of 10 feet. The lightning can only travel in a straight line though
    Darkness causes an area of 50 feet to be engulfed in a darkness that only I can see in for thirty second
    I have to wait for 30 seconds after I use one of these powers before I can use another and I can't use combos

Bankai: The phrase will be "Shou sono ranpu, Orochimaru!" (lit. translation-"Destroy the light, Orochimaru") The chain and the dagger at the end of it will disapear and the hilt will become long enough for me to use two hands. There will be a black guard. The eight daggers and the blade of the sword will combine to make a giant sword with eight blades coming out of it (like the sword Seven Strike from the game Okami. The sword will still be black but it will have a golden snake engraved on both sides. Now I can use combos between two elements (I will list all of the combos at the end). Some of the elements have been improved also
    Poison-I can now release a poisonous gas that has the same effect as the normal poison
    Lightning-The lightning has a longer and wider range the length is doubled and the width is 10 feet

Combos
    Water+
    Earth- It creates mud to trap my opponent or I create an Island for me to stand on

Fire+

Wind+

Earth+

Darkness+
    Light- Once my opponents eyes adjust to the darkness I shine a blinding light in their eyes so they are blinded for a longer amount of time

I have read your zanpakutou, and i was wondering whether you want to join the 3rd Division, the special assualt forces division.
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

stat points : 1079

Post  Bo Ricero Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:47 am

Zanpakuto: Voco
    resserection:Veritas Voco (Truth summon)
    Cero: A normal cero blast.
    Grand Rey Cero: Infruse blood with cero to create a more powerful cero.
    Balero lighting: The fusion of a Bala and a Cero giveing it the strength of a GRC and the speed of a Bala. This attack looks like the Hado #4 except that it is thicker and red.
    Cero Oscuras: One of the ultimate cero. This is a black cero that can even defeat the GRC.
    Strongest Hierro
    My weapon is a normal katana. When in resserection i may summon diffrent thing when i write the kanji in the air. For instances if i right ice dome then that will appear

Last edited by Bo Ricero on Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:55 am

Bo Ricero wrote:Zanpakuto: Voco
    resserection:Veritas Voco (Truth summon)
    Cero
    Grand Rey Cero
    Balero lighting
    Cero Oscuras
    Super Strong Hierro

Okay it seems you are a arrancar, point to note, please give a description of your attacks and your abilities instead of only writing them down. Also, please note that you can also create your own attacks.
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:00 am

Ok, oh and Balero Lighting is my own attack >.<
    WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

stat points : 293

Post  WinnieChan Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:11 am

Bo Ricero wrote:Ok, oh and Balero Lighting is my own attack >.<

i like ur avatar , where u found it ??? its so cute and brings a warm feeling.
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:32 am

photobucket lol
    canadiannarutofan

Post  canadiannarutofan Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:19 pm

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    canadiannarutofan wrote:Name: Orochi/Orochimaru (named after 8 headed serpent in japanese mythology not after the character in Naruto)

Combos
    Water+

Fire+

Wind+

Earth+

Darkness+

I have read your zanpakutou, and i was wondering whether you want to join the 3rd Division, the special assualt forces division.

Ya ok sure
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

stat points : 68

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:22 pm

hey i had asked you first, remember and i sent you a pm.
    Ichimura.Kenta
    Ichimura.Kenta

stat points : 263

bleach- zanpaktos - Page 3 Empty Re:bleach- zanpakuto

Post  Ichimura.Kenta Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:15 pm

Name:Arashiryuu(storm dragon)
    Spirit:Ara,serious boy with glasses.Shi,playful girl in a dress
    Release command:Tenjou Doyomeki(Stir The Heavens)
    Elements:Lightning+Wind=Storm
    Shikai: a thin snake-like blade that straightens at the tip with a hand guard thats shaped like Naruto' rasen-shuriken but is a little shorter than an average katana
    Bankai: like Ukitake and Shunsui-san its actually a zanpakutou pair when it turns into its bankai form.
    their bankai shape are two identical blades that are a little longer than a katana and are attached by an extendable arms-length chain at the end of their hilts.the blade becomes bigger and is shaped like a dragon fang but more square-ish and has a dragon design engraved in both of them.almost forgot,its name is Tenryuu Arashi (Divine Dragon Storm is what i'm aiming for but i'm probably wrong PLZ correct me!)
    Abilities:
    [Ban]storm veil-a wind veil covers a zanpakutō while a lightning based veil covers the other one.
    [Ban]chained dragon(storm veil needed)-use one zanpakutō(either the wind or the lightning)to pierce the enemy then one end of the chain is wrapped around the enemy and the other end is wrapped around the other zanpakutō as the first part of two other techniques.
    [Ban]chained dragon:SLAM-following up chained dragon,the user jumps into the air then pulls the wrapped enemy in the air as the user lands where he slams the enemy towards the ground,swings him around, then throws him across the stage.
    [Ban]chained dragon:SLASH-following up chained dragon,the user pulls the enemy towards him/her then slashes the enemy multiple times,un-wraps the chain while letting the idle zanpakutō cut him numerous times in the process.
    2nd Bankai Release State:Tenryuu-Arashi Naginata
    description:the chain breaks and the handles become poles.the blades gain spikes at the back of their blade and i grow green reiatsu wings.the blades become more fang-like and can be put together if i remove one of the poles by turning it into reiatsu.
    Abilities:
    (keeps storm veil,but loses chained dragon techniques)
    swirling flash-spinning the zanpakutō at light speed,i attack with a combo of 10 hits per second for 10 seconds.
    A Storm-Cloud Is Coming, Bringing Fury With It- i manipulate the wind to slice the opponent with all its might 5k times.
    then i summon lightning to strike him in all directions.and after all this i come running in finishing it off with a vertical spinning slash, launching him/her into the air then just letting him drop.
    3rd Bankai Release State:Tsuin Arashi-Ryuu Fushiken(Twin Storm Dragon Knuckle Blade)
    Release Command: Drop From The Heavens, Blast And Slash ‘Em To Bits!
    Description:2 knuckle blades shaped as dragon fangs. One of them has a jagged blade, lightning, and the other blade curves, wind. Reiatsu can be concentrated into them for an explosive effect. Agility has increase to the point where shunpo breaks the sound barrier. The faster it is the weaker it becomes.Very similar to Kensei Muguruma. Automatically becomes covered by the technique storm veil.
    Abilities:
    hurricane slash:quick attack from the curved zan that causes the enemy to spin violently affecting their balance after they stop spinning.
    lightning blast:speedy hit by the jagged zan that causes an electrical explosion that starts off as a small ball than grows in size and power.
    storm basher:capoiera combo then two alternatin hurricane slashes then a upward lightning blast to launch the enemy into the air.shunpo next to him and does a storm enhanced heel drop crushing the opponent's stomach.
    Vizard Abilities:
    Gran Rey Cero-add my blood to a cero
    Storm Gran Rey Cero-adding lightning and wind to a grc
    Cekoreno-a white blast thats 90% of a Cero
    Wind Cekoreno-cero w/ wind added(230% of a cekoreno)
    Lightning Cekoreno-cero w/ lightning added(250% of a cekoreno
    all techniques are x2.5 stronger
    Wind Arts:
    air swirl:spins around deflecting sword attacks
    wind slice:shockwaves created by quick swings
    tornado:five wind slices make a small tornado
    gale orb:wind ball that explodes so enemies are blown away
    wind tunnel:a gust of wind shot in one direction
    hurricane:created by dashing in a circle as fast as wind
    turbulent flurry:quick precise thrusts MEANT to stab vital points
    wind shield:strikes upward with sword creating a curtain of wind acting as a shield
    Lightning Arts:
    thunder style:strong arm techniques
    lightning style:swift leg moves
    bolt tackle:running,covered in lightning,toward the opponent for a tackle
    lightning bolts:summon lightning bolts
    shock grapple:when hands come in contact with opponent lightning is gathered wherever the hands touch.
    lightning armor:whole body is covered in lightning with reiatsu used as a defense
    surging destruction:kicks and punches added with lightning then grabs opponents head and sends an amount of electricity thru them.

FaT_LaMbO25 original ^-^Y
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

bleach- zanpaktos - Page 3 Empty Krieger Blitz's zanpakto Evig Storme

Post  amazonhobo Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Evig Storme (Danish for Unending or Never Ending Dash:
    are 2 18" black katanas, basically wakizashis, with the ending a yellow green

Rush and Tear:

Resurrection: The end of both Katanas glow. Krieger's mask that covers half of his left side is duplicated on the right connected by the chin with a bottom half of a jaw with fangs. Only Krieger's limbs are covered in the normal hollow white armor. Both his forearms now have blades that protrude and begin at the elbow that go all the way to the wrist but does not connect to the wrist leaving a blade's point and edge. The forearm blades are curved away from the arm leaving a small gap between the forearms and blade. Krieger's shins, now covered in the armor, have blades that resemble elephants tusk. The shins on the blade are located on both sides of the calf and the blade curves behind the leg and curve back forward and have a tighter curve at the blades end (basically the shin blades look like a "C" with a tighter curve at the end. The blades are yellow green. Feet are now like velociraptor feet with claws that increase speed and sonido

Unique Abilities:

-The Blades have an electric capacity that can be transferred to the body that allows Krieger to have his neural signals in the spine travel to the synapses much quicker and as a result Krieger's reactions are at the speed of light and speed and attack speed dramatically increase near the speed of light.
    -"Bleeding Lotus" a projectile created from slashing both forearm blades in an x formation and releasing Krieger's Electric Affinity that results in a projectile that looks like a lotus flower composed of electric affinity. The projectile flies at extreme speeds and the lotus pierces the enemy's body and causes internal damage. When the Lotus is done piercing an enemy it drips with blood and withers away thus giving it its name
    -"Udligne Klokken" (danish for "nullify time") Electricity travels throughout the body and any attack that is blocked can be nullified or parried.
    -Krieger's eyes glow bluish green and through static electricity he can detect movement around him and the range of the detection depends on how much Krieger concentrates.
    -"Blitz" bluish green aura composed of pure reiatsu and electricity that discharges electricity and nullifies anything in its surroundings
    -When the ressurecion transformation is used on all four limbs (walking, running like a mongoose or other animal) Krieger's speed and power are increased by about 200%
    -Gnigner- Krieger releases a dense bolt of lightning composed entirely of his reiatsu and electric affinity is fired that follows the target at light speed
    -Cero Fist- Krieger charges a cero in his palm, but doesnt release it, he charges it and it explodes upon contact with an object or someone. Krieger does not damage his hand because uses "Udligne Klokken" to enshroud his hand with reiatsu that nullifies damage done to that area.
    (More to come =])

Last edited by amazonhobo on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
    canadiannarutofan

Post  canadiannarutofan Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:25 pm

Roishio wrote:hey i had asked you first, remember and i sent you a pm.
    ya but he sent me a PM before you did this is his second time asking
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:16 pm

canadiannarutofan wrote:

sorry, sonchero, but i did ask him first at mangafox. I was the one who told him to sign up here.
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:38 pm

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    canadiannarutofan wrote:

sorry, sonchero, but i did ask him first at mangafox. I was the one who told him to sign up here.

Lolz , nice , u thought ahead of the other Captains
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:52 pm

Obsidian

Sealed: Two short katanas worn on the back, the handle is dark blue with 3 silver squares on both sides. The guard is (from the front) a rounded triangle with the 666 symbol in the middle (one of the 6's would be pointing to the edge)
    Shikai:Obsidian
    Release command: Descend from the storm
    Spirit: A black lizard with dark blue markings on the back
    Appearence: Two black sais, the surfaces are quite rough and the handle is the same as when sealed
    Abilities: Power to controll black lightning, in other words a kido type soulcutter. The lightning can be used in various ways and sizes.

Bankai:Locked

Mask: Looks like the helmet on my avi

Last edited by Tenma on Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:38 pm

Name: Shiawase
    Release: Tanoshimu inochi
    Bankai Name: Maitoshi Shiawase

Shikai: Traps the victim in a trance like state where he/she is induced into a dream world. Reality and the dream world cannot be differentiated.

Bankai: Turns the target's dream world into reality and increases the perspective of time so that a century seems like a second. After that, the perspective of time changes again so that a second seems like a millenium. Within the quick time period, century-second, the target is vulnerable to attacks. During the long time period, second-millenium, the target is invulnerable to attacks.
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

stat points : 1417
    Location : my lab where i make training devices and the odd strange experiment

Post  artixvoncreg Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:11 pm

zanpakuto name: kuroi taiyou ( translation : black sun )

zanpakuto spirit : a black wolf which is engulfed in black flames it can transform into a human with wolf features to fight with a long spear

release command : send them to hell kuroi taiyou

normal appearance : red hilt with golden guard which has a flame design on it and the blade is black with a red edge

shikai appearance and abilitys : almost exactly the same but the blade is shorter which makes me faster and a flame design on the side of the blade the flame is a meter which is currently white but the more i block my opponents attacks the more the meter will fill with a black flame when it reaches maximum the whole sword is covered in black flames made of my own and my enemys compressed reiatsu

bankai appearance and abilitys : in bankai i hold two swords made of black flames due to me splitting the first flame sword both swords create a barrier and anyone inside it including my self cant use spells only physical attacks and sword abilitys i have a last resort power only to use if my enemy is too strong for me to handle i sacrifice one of my swords to increase my power to equal that of my opponents but i have a time limit ten small flames appear behind me in a circle each flame representing 5 minutes ( 2 posts ) when all flames extinguish my spiritual energy will drain to dangerous levels leaving me extrememly vunrable
    bleach12345

stat points : 1

bleach- zanpaktos - Page 3 Empty a zampakutoh for me

Post  bleach12345 Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:44 pm

its name is steel blocker
    its ability's are when i draw the sword the metal from the sword will start to cover me with metal and leave hole for me to breath on the mask.it can shoot out spikes from anywhere of the body the spikes are drenched with poison so if a spike touches you you will be paralized for 30 seconds for me to use my attack spike crash the ability covers my right hand with spikes and my left hand with poison thorns i will punch the opponent with my both hands and poison and hurt him at the same time. although i said the poisen makes him paralized for 30 seconds if i added more poison there will be no extra time for me to attack. i will have to recharge and redo the attack again.

BANKAI FORM:in my bankai form my zampakutoh will come off my body and turn into small metal particals like saw dust it is as light as a flower petal but cuts through skin easily i control it wih my hands . although i can use bankai my bankai only lasts for 30 min once 30 min is up my bankai will disappear until i rest for at least 3 hours.
    Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:17 pm

okay here's my new zanpakuto.

normal appearance- dark purple wrapped hilt with a black sheath. the tsuba would have vine-like patterns on it.

Shikai- Ketsuekai (blood impulse)- when i call on my shikai my sword transforms into a huge black blade, (bigger than ichigo's first sword volumes 1-Cool and another blade sticking out of the sharp part (it kinda looks like a t with out the tail at the end). at then end of the hilt there is a small needle.

special ability- when i stab myself with the needle, the needle absorbs the blood and thus i can manipulate blood (doesn't require alot of blood. even the smallest amount will be like 50 times more.)

Powers- Ketsubari (blood needle) injects blood and shoots out a beam of blood. Oonamiuekai (blood wave) injects blood and a wave of blood is thrown at the enemy. Ketsuasu (blood plus) injects blood and the blood surrounds him in a protective sheild. Matsurioni ketsai (soothing blood) i wrap myself with blood and i am instantly healed from any wound. Ketsai no kuro shuuzu (blood mist clones) creates clones of me made of blood.

Bankai- Shoudou no Ketsuekai (surging blood impulse) when i call on my bankai i get 2 of what my shikai was. plus i turn vampire-like--red eyes, lighter hair color, paler skin, and fangs. my abilities and sences are advanced 5 fold-faster, stronger etc. also i dont need to give blood to do attacks.

2nd bankai- Sugurona no Ketsuekai (exploding blood impulse)- when i call on my 2nd bankai black marks start to spread around my body (kinda like a curse mark from naruto). i am 5 times faster and stronger than i was in bankai mode. my swords transform into one huge sword just like the ones i had (it is like 5 times bigger).

Ketameno (blood rain) when i inject blood the blade shoots out a ton of blood above the enemy and then it falls a a very high speed. the blood then turns to sharp needles and peirce the enemy. Ketsuromai (blood shock wave) when i call on this attack i roar and it sends out a shock wave of blood. this can stop any kido that holds me. Surisrui no ketsai (exploding blood) if i wrap blood around any of my enemies the blood instantly explodes. Yatsuranai Ketsai (blood theif) when i call on this attack i can steal blood from people. i raise my hand and then suddenly they cough up blood.

Hollow influence--if i let my hollow take over, my mouth will constantly bleed. though this may be serious, it seems to never actually effect me.
    Ichimura.Kenta
    Ichimura.Kenta

stat points : 263

bleach- zanpaktos - Page 3 Empty Re: bleach-zanpaktos

Post  Ichimura.Kenta Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:48 am

Name:Hibiki no Ame(Sound of Rain)
    Spirit:N/A
    Release Command:Shower Away All Thoughts
    Element:sound,water
    Shikai:a long-sword with a rain drop hand-guard.water appears when cutting opponent(s),as long as Ichigo's bankai.
    Bankai:Hibiki no Ooame(Sound of Heavy Rain)a cross-blade spear that has the same effect as the shikai form but instead of just water an orb appears that explodes water needles and a musical note after a small drum at the end of the spear is struck.the bigger the object that is hit the bigger the orbs.starts to rain when fighting outside(dramatic effect lol)sorry if the ideas sounds crazy heheh.
    Bankai Abilities:
    drum thrust-turn around zan and hits the enemy with the drum side.orb appears behind enemy.second hit pushes them back toward the orb makin it explode.
    max volume-orb size increase significantly
    symphony of rain-one giant orb is made in the air above that explode after the drum is struck 8 times
    intro of death-after striking an enemy 20 orbs are made that surround the enemy.explode after the attack, dying song.
    dying song-the orbs zoom in on enemy and explodes one after one creating beautiful music.after they all explode opponent collapses.
    Rain Arts:*needs rainclouds to use these moves
    soft rain-attack style is smooth and can dodge attacks but makes small cuts
    heavy rain-attack style is rough and vulnerable to hits but makes deeper cuts
    rainfall-rain is manipulated to become a cover for a counterattack
    drizzle-stab attack. when stab hits, water strikes the wound for another post
    paralyzing rain-when my sword hits the opponent's sword, their's vibrates so sword cant be used for 1 post
    puddle-creates a puddle so enemy slips lol
    scrump
    scrump

stat points : 41

Post  scrump Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:43 am

zanpakuto name: shadow garden
    Sealed appearence: a green hilt and brown sheath
    Shikai form: a series of gems on a wire.
    Shikai abilities: Each gem controls a different aspect of nature. The blue gem controls water, green controls plants, red controls fire, purple controls lightning, brown controls earth, white controls air and black is used for chemical production. Each are very limited in use and are difficult to use in combination of each other
    Bankai form: the gems latch onto Scrumps body and infuse with the flesh, so different limbs and areas of the body control different aspect.
    Bankai's abilities: greatly enhances the abilities and makes it easier for these to be used in conjunction.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:09 am