manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+20
WinnieChan
Jin Grand
ksw212
Dee Snider
Devodin
Dchong
Kaname
artixvoncreg
Six Samurai Irou
NotMeForSure
Hollis
amazonhobo
Bo Ricero
Ichimura.Kenta
UnknownDemonGod
Tmack
Hiroto Takashi
zozo hurley(nasin)
hanabishi kanda
jmcast/makaveli
24 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 12 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:05 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:me: ok ty were here

rio: hello !!

*TY appears behind Artix*
    TY: Alright, then let's begin.
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

stat points : 1417
    Location : my lab where i make training devices and the odd strange experiment

Post  artixvoncreg Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:06 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:me: ok ty were here

rio: hello !!

*TY appears behind Artix*
    TY: Alright, then let's begin.

* i jump forward, spin around and whack TY in the face with my sheathed zan *

me: i told you not to do that
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:07 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:* i jump forward, spin around and whack TY in the face with my sheathed zan *

*He gets hit and rubs his face where he got hit*
    TY: That hurt. I'm sorry it is a habit of mine.
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:09 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:* i jump forward, spin around and whack TY in the face with my sheathed zan *

*He gets hit and rubs his face where he got hit*
    TY: That hurt. I'm sorry it is a habit of mine.

me: just get ready and make your move
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:10 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:me: just get ready and make your move

TY: What I have to make the first move?
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:13 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:me: just get ready and make your move

TY: What I have to make the first move?

me: fine then i will

* i shunpo infront of TY kneeling down i raise my zan up hard sending him flying up into the air i then shunpo above him and slam him back down to the floor again *
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:14 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:me: fine then i will

* i shunpo infront of TY kneeling down i raise my zan up hard sending him flying up into the air i then shunpo above him and slam him back down to the floor again *

*He side steps the first attack, avoiding it, and draws his sword*
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:16 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:me: fine then i will

*He side steps the first attack, avoiding it, and draws his sword*

* i swing my zan at TY from the side hitting him in the ribs *
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:16 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:* i swing my zan at TY from the side hitting him in the ribs *

*He blocks the attack with his own sword, then goes the punch Artix*
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:19 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:* i swing my zan at TY from the side hitting him in the ribs *

*He blocks the attack with his own sword, then goes the punch Artix*

* i duck to avoid the punch and kick sweep his legs causing him to fall over i then swing my zan downwards hitting him in the stomach winding him *
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:20 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:* i duck to avoid the punch and kick sweep his legs causing him to fall over i then swing my zan downwards hitting him in the stomach winding him *

*He jumps to avoid the sweep, then he slashes downward at Artix with his sword*
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:21 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:* i duck to avoid the punch and kick sweep his legs causing him to fall over i then swing my zan downwards hitting him in the stomach winding him *

*He jumps to avoid the sweep, then he slashes downward at Artix with his sword*

* i roll to the side to avoid the attack then i jump up and kick TY into the ground *
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:23 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:* i roll to the side to avoid the attack then i jump up and kick TY into the ground *

*He moves out of the way of the kick, only having it touch him as it passes by. Then He goes to cut Artix's leg*
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:26 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:* i roll to the side to avoid the attack then i jump up and kick TY into the ground *

*He moves out of the way of the kick, only having it touch him as it passes by. Then He goes to cut Artix's leg*

* i step to the side and place my zan in the way to take the attack i then twist my zan around TY's causing him to let go and i then spin around and whack TY in the face *

me: come on i havent even unsheathed my zan yet
    Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Post  Hiroto Takashi Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:27 pm

hey what's up?
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:28 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:hey what's up?

me: im taking my test to get into 6th division
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:29 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:* i step to the side and place my zan in the way to take the attack i then twist my zan around TY's causing him to let go and i then spin around and whack TY in the face *

TY: I am not even trying though.
    *He pulls he sword back keeping a hold on it, then he blocks the attack to his face with the sharp side of his sword*
    Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Post  Hiroto Takashi Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:29 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:hey what's up?

me: im taking my test to get into 6th division

oh okay i'll watch
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:31 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:* i step to the side and place my zan in the way to take the attack i then twist my zan around TY's causing him to let go and i then spin around and whack TY in the face *

TY: I am not even trying though.
    *He pulls he sword back keeping a hold on it, then he blocks the attack to his face with the sharp side of his sword*

me: just to make it more interesting

* i grab by sheath and pull my zan out still holding TY's sword inplace with my sheathe i then slash at his stomach with my blade *
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:33 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:me: just to make it more interesting

* i grab by sheath and pull my zan out still holding TY's sword inplace with my sheathe i then slash at his stomach with my blade *

*He evades the attack. Then he goes the kick Artix's head*
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:34 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:me: just to make it more interesting

*He evades the attack. Then he goes the kick Artix's head*

* i block the kick with my sheathe and push TY's leg away spinning him around i then slash at his back with my blade *
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:37 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:* i block the kick with my sheathe and push TY's leg away spinning him around i then slash at his back with my blade *

*He jumps forward, only getting nicked. Then he shunpos behind Artix and slashes at his back*
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:38 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:* i block the kick with my sheathe and push TY's leg away spinning him around i then slash at his back with my blade *

*He jumps forward, only getting nicked. Then he shunpos behind Artix and slashes at his back*

* i jump in the air and back flip landing behind TY i then hit him in the head with my sheathe and slash at his back with my zan at the same time *
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:40 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:* i jump in the air and back flip landing behind TY i then hit him in the head with my sheathe and slash at his back with my zan at the same time *

*The afterimage fades away, and he appears above Artix slashing down upon him*
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:42 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:* i jump in the air and back flip landing behind TY i then hit him in the head with my sheathe and slash at his back with my zan at the same time *

*The afterimage fades away, and he appears above Artix slashing down upon him*

* i shunpo backwards and swing my sword down hard sending a wave of black flames at TY *

me: BLACK SUN SET !!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 8:46 pm