manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+20
WinnieChan
Jin Grand
ksw212
Dee Snider
Devodin
Dchong
Kaname
artixvoncreg
Six Samurai Irou
NotMeForSure
Hollis
amazonhobo
Bo Ricero
Ichimura.Kenta
UnknownDemonGod
Tmack
Hiroto Takashi
zozo hurley(nasin)
hanabishi kanda
jmcast/makaveli
24 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

battle forum- the battlefield Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:10 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    well i Guess well just attack from now on...now let me start Fire art 1- Arm barrier: my arms are engulfed in to fire for defensive purposes*I have the fire art 1 on me right arm* and now take this *I jump at Kanda and use Fire fist: I engulf my fist with fire then attack the opponent*
    *dodges it in a matrix style*
    yare yare. i wonder if you can even get me to move from this piller

i can........ *jumps in the hole, fires a bero at the pillar making it fall, fires a ookami cero 2.5x grc at kanda*
    *jumps out of the way letting only part of the captains jacket getting hit*
    if i remember correct. you are just a seated officer if i am correct. well. if that is so. then that means that you waisted your only grc level shot.
    i wonder if any of you can make me go into shikai
    well. seated officers can only use a grc level technique while lt's can do about 3. while captains can do about 5 at the least. it has something to do with the fact that a grc is very powerful and we shoulden't underestimate it

ohhhh yeah......... well i got one in shikai......... but thats no cero...... what does being a seated officer to do with that

i guess it is my turn *makaveli fires another cekoreno from his hand*
    *kanda still asleep roles over dodging it*

ohh did i forget to tell you it follows a person *cekoreno turns around and comes for kanda again*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:10 pm

nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    well i Guess well just attack from now on...now let me start Fire art 1- Arm barrier: my arms are engulfed in to fire for defensive purposes*I have the fire art 1 on me right arm* and now take this *I jump at Kanda and use Fire fist: I engulf my fist with fire then attack the opponent*

i can........ *jumps in the hole, fires a bero at the pillar making it fall, fires a ookami cero 2.5x grc at kanda*
    if i remember correct. you are just a seated officer if i am correct. well. if that is so. then that means that you waisted your only grc level shot.
    well. seated officers can only use a grc level technique while lt's can do about 3. while captains can do about 5 at the least. it has something to do with the fact that a grc is very powerful and we shoulden't underestimate it

ohhhh yeah......... well i got one in shikai......... but thats no cero...... what does being a seated officer to do with that

ohhhhhhhh thats fine.......... i didnt know....... which means that i cant even use grc now?????
    \well. not any more. you already shot your one blast.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:10 pm

Tmack wrote:alright so

Hiroto: is somebody fighting?

Tmack: Me (Tmack) Justin (Jmcastor) and nasin (the coolest nigga in denmark) vs Kanda (the dude from Michigan)

ohh yeah...... now thats fine as hell.
    Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:11 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

ooh, ooh *raises hand* i want to try out my new bount powers!
    your already a visard. and you can't change race

what! but i already made the bount thread just to become a bount. fine i totally renounce my race as a vizard to become a bount forever!
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:11 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

ohhhhhhhh thats fine.......... i didnt know....... which means that i cant even use grc now?????

okay(damn i gotta kill sum lt take over his place)
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:12 pm

nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

fight tmack
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:12 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

ohh did i forget to tell you it follows a person *cekoreno turns around and comes for kanda again*
    *kanda wakes up and slices it down the middle*
    wow. i had a good nap. it was loong and nice. he he he
    now is any one going to make me go into shikai.
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:13 pm

now take this since your asleep ( Tmack thinks its rude to sleep durring a fight ) Fire art 6- Fire Barrier-paralyzing barrier: i punch the ground and I create a barrier that anything in it's circle above it under it or on it get paralyzed (for 2 posts) and it takes a major amount of spiritual pressure to break this
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

ooh, ooh *raises hand* i want to try out my new bount powers!
    your already a visard. and you can't change race

what! but i already made the bount thread just to become a bount. fine i totally renounce my race as a vizard to become a bount forever!

yay........ now im gonna be the next captain(in my dreams)
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:what! but i already made the bount thread just to become a bount. fine i totally renounce my race as a vizard to become a bount forever!
    sorry. but your a visard no matter what. once you choose your race. you can't go back
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:14 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

*kanda wakes up and slices it down the middle*
    wow. i had a good nap. it was loong and nice. he he he
    now is any one going to make me go into shikai.

at least i woke you up
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:14 pm

Tmack wrote:now take this since your asleep ( Tmack thinks its rude to sleep durring a fight ) Fire art 6- Fire Barrier-paralyzing barrier: i punch the ground and I create a barrier that anything in it's circle above it under it or on it get paralyzed (for 2 posts) and it takes a major amount of spiritual pressure to break this
    *tmack notices that kanda is doing a one handed hand stand on tmacks head*
    i'm not asleep any more
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:15 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:what! but i already made the bount thread just to become a bount. fine i totally renounce my race as a vizard to become a bount forever!
    sorry. but your a visard no matter what. once you choose your race. you can't go back

what if he erases his profile and makes a new?????
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:15 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:*tmack notices that kanda is doing a one handed hand stand on tmacks head*
    i'm not asleep any more

TY: Now when, and how to attack.
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:16 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

cant you just make one exception. please, im begging you. and i didn't know that you were going to include bounts so i really coudn't at the time. and what's it going to hurt. please!
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:16 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

fight tmack

nah i woudnt take over tmack's place hes fine......... sumbody like jin maybe....... but i dont wanna be in his division.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:17 pm

nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

fight tmack

nah i woudnt take over tmack's place hes fine......... sumbody like jin maybe....... but i dont wanna be in his division.

fight six then
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:18 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:now take this since your asleep ( Tmack thinks its rude to sleep durring a fight ) Fire art 6- Fire Barrier-paralyzing barrier: i punch the ground and I create a barrier that anything in it's circle above it under it or on it get paralyzed (for 2 posts) and it takes a major amount of spiritual pressure to break this
    *tmack notices that kanda is doing a one handed hand stand on tmacks head*
    i'm not asleep any more

*nasin appears next to kanda sending a cero at him*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:18 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

fight tmack

fight six then

Shocked Shocked Shocked is sax an lt??????!!!!!
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:19 pm

nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

have you seen any body on the manga changing species. no. visards are one thing. but bounts are another. i can not think of any thing.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:19 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

have you seen any body on the manga changing species. no. visards are one thing. but bounts are another. i can not think of any thing.

what if he erases his profile???????
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:20 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

cant you just make one exception. please, im begging you. and i didn't know that you were going to include bounts so i really coudn't at the time. and what's it going to hurt. please!
    oh man. i hate it when some one begs
    *starts bitch slaping hiroto*
    get a grip man. you already made your choice. and do you really want to be a bounto. they only have one doll and only one form basikly. compared that to the other species. they lack like quincys
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:21 pm

[quote="nasin"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="nasin"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="nasin"][quote="hanabishi kanda"][quote="nasin"][quote="hanabishi kanda"][quote="nasin"][quote="hanabishi kanda"][quote="nasin"][quote="hanabishi kanda"]
    Tmack wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked is sax an lt??????!!!!!

yea six samurai is lt of the first
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:21 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

oh, but come on. cant you just make one exception? i promise to never ask you for anything again, i swear! and i mean it's not like i'll have a zanpakuto and a doll. i'll just be a bount. and it's not going to hurt anyone, is it?
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:22 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

oh man. i hate it when some one begs
    *starts bitch slaping hiroto*
    get a grip man. you already made your choice. and do you really want to be a bounto. they only have one doll and only one form basikly. compared that to the other species. they lack like quincys

damn kanda......dont slap too hard

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 6:13 am