manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+20
WinnieChan
Jin Grand
ksw212
Dee Snider
Devodin
Dchong
Kaname
artixvoncreg
Six Samurai Irou
NotMeForSure
Hollis
amazonhobo
Bo Ricero
Ichimura.Kenta
UnknownDemonGod
Tmack
Hiroto Takashi
zozo hurley(nasin)
hanabishi kanda
jmcast/makaveli
24 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 2 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:22 pm

[quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="nasin"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="nasin"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="nasin"][quote="hanabishi kanda"][quote="nasin"][quote="hanabishi kanda"][quote="nasin"][quote="hanabishi kanda"][quote="nasin"]
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked is sax an lt??????!!!!!

yea six samurai is lt of the first

ohhhhhh...... six youre going down!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:22 pm

nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:now take this since your asleep ( Tmack thinks its rude to sleep durring a fight ) Fire art 6- Fire Barrier-paralyzing barrier: i punch the ground and I create a barrier that anything in it's circle above it under it or on it get paralyzed (for 2 posts) and it takes a major amount of spiritual pressure to break this
    *tmack notices that kanda is doing a one handed hand stand on tmacks head*
    i'm not asleep any more

*nasin appears next to kanda sending a cero at him*
    *kanda appears next to nasins arm and slices it off clean*
    man. a cero is only a good far range attack. in near range. its leathlty is lowered. at close range. it can be easly dodged. and the time to charge it has a small amount of time.
    *kicks nasin onto the ground*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:23 pm

[quote="nasin"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="nasin"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="nasin"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="nasin"][quote="hanabishi kanda"][quote="nasin"][quote="hanabishi kanda"][quote="nasin"][quote="hanabishi kanda"]
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked is sax an lt??????!!!!!

yea six samurai is lt of the first

ohhhhhh...... six youre going down!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil

okay thats what you think
    Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:23 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:what! but i already made the bount thread just to become a bount. fine i totally renounce my race as a vizard to become a bount forever!
    sorry. but your a visard no matter what. once you choose your race. you can't go back

cant you just make one exception. please, im begging you. and i didn't know that you were going to include bounts so i really coudn't at the time. and what's it going to hurt. please!
    oh man. i hate it when some one begs
    *starts bitch slaping hiroto*
    get a grip man. you already made your choice. and do you really want to be a bounto. they only have one doll and only one form basikly. compared that to the other species. they lack like quincys

but bounts are my favorite. cause im german, bounts are german--it fits. im just asking you this favor, please let me be a bount
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:24 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:what! but i already made the bount thread just to become a bount. fine i totally renounce my race as a vizard to become a bount forever!
    sorry. but your a visard no matter what. once you choose your race. you can't go back

what if he erases his profile and makes a new?????
    have you seen any body on the manga changing species. no. visards are one thing. but bounts are another. i can not think of any thing.

oh, but come on. cant you just make one exception? i promise to never ask you for anything again, i swear! and i mean it's not like i'll have a zanpakuto and a doll. i'll just be a bount. and it's not going to hurt anyone, is it?
    lets talk through pm. and then i'll try to compromise only if it sounds reasonable
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:24 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:now take this since your asleep ( Tmack thinks its rude to sleep durring a fight ) Fire art 6- Fire Barrier-paralyzing barrier: i punch the ground and I create a barrier that anything in it's circle above it under it or on it get paralyzed (for 2 posts) and it takes a major amount of spiritual pressure to break this
    i'm not asleep any more

man. a cero is only a good far range attack. in near range. its leathlty is lowered. at close range. it can be easly dodged. and the time to charge it has a small amount of time.

*when kanda appears next to nasin he fires a cero over his arm making him get away in last second*

well grimjaw used it close range
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:25 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

cant you just make one exception. please, im begging you. and i didn't know that you were going to include bounts so i really coudn't at the time. and what's it going to hurt. please!
    oh man. i hate it when some one begs
    *starts bitch slaping hiroto*
    get a grip man. you already made your choice. and do you really want to be a bounto. they only have one doll and only one form basikly. compared that to the other species. they lack like quincys

but bounts are my favorite. cause im german, bounts are german--it fits. im just asking you this favor, please let me be a bount

wait youre german?????? thats awesome..... i lived in germany for 2 years......... nice and price..
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:25 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    i'm not asleep any more

*then makaveli appears and fires two cekorenos in a row, then shunpo away, all while activation HIRAMEKI KUROYAMI mode making him faster, he also leaves 4 clones behind*..
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:27 pm

*HAD to change to laptop* no nasin...
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:27 pm

Tmack wrote:*HAD to change to laptop* no nasin...

no what????????
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:27 pm

nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    i'm not asleep any more

*when kanda appears next to nasin he fires a cero over his arm making him get away in last second*

that was because he is an espada. your only a seated member. and he was number 6
    *kanda was away*
    man. geez. i guess i need some more practice. i'm already feeling some tireness even though i am in sealed. i guess its time to bust out some moves
    *shunpos infront of nasin about 5 meters a way*
    single blade style. slash of the morning dew
    *kanda travels faster than shinpo past nasin and slashes him all over while he is passing*
    Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:28 pm

kanda i just sent you a pm.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:28 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    i'm not asleep any more

that was because he is an espada. your only a seated member. and he was number 6
    *kanda was away*
    man. geez. i guess i need some more practice. i'm already feeling some tireness even though i am in sealed. i guess its time to bust out some moves
    *shunpos infront of nasin about 5 meters a way*
    single blade style. slash of the morning dew
    *kanda travels faster than shinpo past nasin and slashes him all over while he is passing*

*nasin is wounded all over body*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:29 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    i'm not asleep any more

*then makaveli appears and fires two cekorenos in a row, then shunpo away, all while activation HIRAMEKI KUROYAMI mode making him faster, he also leaves 4 clones behind*..
    *kanda looks at jmcast/makaveli, and jmcast/makaveli could barly move due to some sort of fear*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:30 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:*kanda looks at jmcast/makaveli, and jmcast/makaveli could barly move due to some sort of fear*

TY: I guess I should start helping soon.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:30 pm

*runs towards kanda and uses Fire art 6- Fire Barrier-paralyzing barrier: i punch the ground and I create a barrier that anything in it's circle above it under it or on it get paralyzed (for 2 posts) and it takes a major amount of spiritual pressure to break this*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:32 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    i'm not asleep any more

*kanda looks at jmcast/makaveli, and jmcast/makaveli could barly move due to some sort of fear*
    occ- i am already gone
    *the clone that kanda looks at takes his sword and cuts his own head off*
    clone 2: what the hell
    clone 3:it doesnt matter lets keep fighting *fires a TWIN FIRE CERO (4x cero) at kanda
    clone 4: *fires two more cekorenos*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:32 pm

Tmack wrote:*runs towards kanda and uses Fire art 6- Fire Barrier-paralyzing barrier: i punch the ground and I create a barrier that anything in it's circle above it under it or on it get paralyzed (for 2 posts) and it takes a major amount of spiritual pressure to break this*
    you forgot. i am the grand commander. something like this is almost nothing
    *kanda then emits a large amount of reaitsu and the fire barrier starts to eaken and after a while. it breaks*
    see. and i am a master at controling my reitsu. after all. who do you think taught hollis before. he he he
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:34 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    i'm not asleep any more

occ- i am already gone
    clone 3:it doesnt matter lets keep fighting *fires a TWIN FIRE CERO (4x cero) at kanda
    ha. you can't even take a gaze full of murderous intent. wow. your clones are weak
    *shunpos behind them and stabs them in the back*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:36 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    i'm not asleep any more

occ- i am already gone
    ha. you can't even take a gaze full of murderous intent. wow. your clones are weak
    *shunpos behind them and stabs them in the back*

*the one that didnt fire an attack gets stabed.;....but stalls long enuf for the others to get away and then explode with full force( maybe 5x cero)*....
    clone 2: well makaveli fucks up on the clones if he makes them too fast
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:38 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    *the one that didnt fire an attack gets stabed.;....but stalls long enuf for the others to get away and then explode with full force( maybe 5x cero)*....
    *when the dust settles. kanda appears un harmed and his coat burned alittle bit*
    wow. that was really unespected.
    oh well. let me have some more fun now
    bite to death. kiba no ryu
    *the sealed sword goes into shikai*
    now let me have some more fun. ha ha ha
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:40 pm

then take this Fire art 3*- Fire blade: i create any type of blade in unreleased form out of fire i make a halberd out of this and it is on a rope so i can send it far distances and i make 2 of these* now take this *I throw a halberd at Kanda*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:40 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    *when the dust settles. kanda appears un harmed and his coat burned alittle bit*
    don't go dying on me now that i am in shikai
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:41 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

i got you to relase huh.....well dont forget about the dark cero i fired early....cause that isnt meant for attacking *the clones chage up and fire TWIN DARK CEROS at kanda*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:42 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    don't go dying on me now that i am in shikai

dont worry i plan to make this last a while

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:00 am