manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+20
WinnieChan
Jin Grand
ksw212
Dee Snider
Devodin
Dchong
Kaname
artixvoncreg
Six Samurai Irou
NotMeForSure
Hollis
amazonhobo
Bo Ricero
Ichimura.Kenta
UnknownDemonGod
Tmack
Hiroto Takashi
zozo hurley(nasin)
hanabishi kanda
jmcast/makaveli
24 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 3 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:43 pm

Tmack wrote:then take this Fire art 3*- Fire blade: i create any type of blade in unreleased form out of fire i make a halberd out of this and it is on a rope so i can send it far distances and i make 2 of these* now take this *I throw a halberd at Kanda*
    duel flame blades
    *the anchor sprouts a blafe made out of fire and the original blade is covered in fire and kanda blocks with the left blade*
    you're dealing with a fire blade expert here. do you think you can win in a battle of fire. oh well. you know what they say. fight fire with fire. in our case. we are doing the exact thing*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:43 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    *the one that didnt fire an attack gets stabed.;....but stalls long enuf for the others to get away and then explode with full force( maybe 5x cero)*....
    clone 2: well makaveli fucks up on the clones if he makes them too fast
    *when the dust settles. kanda appears un harmed and his coat burned alittle bit*
    wow. that was really unespected.
    oh well. let me have some more fun now
    bite to death. kiba no ryu
    *the sealed sword goes into shikai*
    now let me have some more fun. ha ha ha

hitomi buru shikon!!!!!!

sabishii ookami: kyoumou seizon

*i stab my sword into the ground. now beams shoot out*

*constantly shoots beams around kanda so he cant get out*
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:45 pm

*the halberd i threw dissappeared and then i throw the other halber but it has fire on it* that might not do any thing tho
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:50 pm

yare. yare
    *the anchor flies arounf kanda and make a large circle around him and fire shoots up from the chain insinerating all attacks*
    man. you guys. just because i go into shikai. it doesn't mean shit. i do stuff on whims. alright. and have any of you been attacked by a kido yet by me. no
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:52 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:yare. yare
    *the anchor flies arounf kanda and make a large circle around him and fire shoots up from the chain insinerating all attacks*
    man. you guys. just because i go into shikai. it doesn't mean shit. i do stuff on whims. alright. and have any of you been attacked by a kido yet by me. no

*just when kanda says this a clone of makaveli's fires a BAKUDO 88: HIRYUGEKIZOKUSHINTENRAIHO*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:53 pm

sorry guys i gotta go to sleep now... its 11.55 pm by me.... see ya.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:53 pm

nasin wrote:sorry guys i gotta go to sleep now... its 11.55 pm by me.... see ya.

okay nasin see you later
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:56 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:sorry guys i gotta go to sleep now... its 11.55 pm by me.... see ya.

okay nasin see you later

alright cya nasin
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:57 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

*just when kanda says this a clone of makaveli's fires a BAKUDO 88: HIRYUGEKIZOKUSHINTENRAIHO*
    *the bakudo is incinerated even though kanda has not moved yet*
    you look surprised. i don't blame ya. but let me tell you. my zanpaktos ability besides healing is the ability to insinerate reitsu and absorb the reamins to get stronger. so while this circle still emits fflames. certain kidos are useless.
    *the anchor goes back to kandas left hand with the flame sword still formed*
    flame spear
    *kanda throws the anchor and the blade enlarges into a spear and shoots at jmcast/makaveli like a spear*
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:00 pm

don't forget me now take this *i shunpo to kanda and use Dragon Fist: I engulf both fists with fire and hit my opponent relentlessly until i feel to ease up (this move also increases my speed)*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:02 pm

Tmack wrote:don't forget me now take this *i shunpo to kanda and use Dragon Fist: I engulf both fists with fire and hit my opponent relentlessly until i feel to ease up (this move also increases my speed)*
    *tmack notices that he has punched kandas blade*
    even though the anchor is shot at jmc. i still have the other blade
    *kanda punches tmack with his left fist*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:02 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

you look surprised. i don't blame ya. but let me tell you. my zanpaktos ability besides healing is the ability to insinerate reitsu and absorb the reamins to get stronger. so while this circle still emits fflames. certain kidos are useless.
    flame spear
    *kanda throws the anchor and the blade enlarges into a spear and shoots at jmcast/makaveli like a spear*

*makaveli's clone trys to shunpo away but the spear takes off his arm*....dammit........*the clone fires another dark cero at kanda*...just a little while longer and the effect of the dark cero you took will happen
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:04 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

flame spear

*makaveli's clone trys to shunpo away but the spear takes off his arm*....dammit........*the clone fires another dark cero at kanda*...just a little while longer and the effect of the dark cero you took will happen
    *kanda shunpos out of the way and let the cero hit tmack*
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:05 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:don't forget me now take this *i shunpo to kanda and use Dragon Fist: I engulf both fists with fire and hit my opponent relentlessly until i feel to ease up (this move also increases my speed)*
    *tmack notices that he has punched kandas blade*
    even though the anchor is shot at jmc. i still have the other blade
    *kanda punches tmack with his left fist*

*I hold the punch in my hand* nice one...but i am better and smarter than that *I jump back and then take out my zanpakuto and release it* now release your inferno. Kaji no ryuu
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:06 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

flame spear

shit.....well you still got hit by one so it will be happening soon
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:10 pm

*dodges cero* watch were you fire those things jmcastor
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:10 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

flame spear

*watches as the black cero hits tmack*
    you also hit you team mate. i don't use far range attacks that has low presision when my teammate is near another person
    *the chains surrounf kanda sn places him in fire*
    there. now that won't happen. in order for an effect to happen. they need some reaitsu in the mark. i just insinerated the mark
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:13 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

flame spear

*watches as the black cero hits tmack*
    you also hit you team mate. i don't use far range attacks that has low presision when my teammate is near another person
    *the chains surrounf kanda sn places him in fire*
    there. now that won't happen. in order for an effect to happen. they need some reaitsu in the mark. i just insinerated the mark

ahhh dammit.....it would have been aan battle ender too......*the clone shunpos next to kanda and explodes full force(5 x cero)*.....*then the clone left over shows up*....well you kill me and master makaveli will need to make some more of us
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:15 pm

now take this Ring of fire: a ring of fire surrounds the enemy of my choosing then it shrinks squeezing them
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:19 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    ahhh dammit.....it would have been aan battle ender too......*the clone shunpos next to kanda and explodes full force(5 x cero)*.....*then the clone left over shows up*....well you kill me and master makaveli will need to make some more of us
    *the captains coat is alittle burned*
    man. you always blow up your clones.
    oh well. don't blame me. blame experence
    well. i think i just remembered how turn a shinigami into a bount. i will only do it once. so i will need to end this quickly
    BANKAI
    *the blades disapear and kandas jacket turns into the his bankai jacket and he gains the arm guard blades*
    now.
    *activates his hollows mask*
    dragons flame
    *kanda opens up his mouth that his mask opens up also. and fire comes out and forms into a dragon and then splits into 2. each fire dragon heads towards tmack and jmc*
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:21 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    well. i think i just remembered how turn a shinigami into a bount. i will only do it once. so i will need to end this quickly
    BANKAI
    *the blades disapear and kandas jacket turns into the his bankai jacket and he gains the arm guard blades*
    now.
    dragons flame
    *kanda opens up his mouth that his mask opens up also. and fire comes out and forms into a dragon and then splits into 2. each fire dragon heads towards tmack and jmc*

time for defence Fire art 5- Fire Barrier: I create a barrier that resembles the arm barrier but is bigger and stronger and it can be moved to * i make 4 of these to block the dragons*
    Ichimura.Kenta
    Ichimura.Kenta

stat points : 263

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 3 Empty Re: battle forum- battlefield

Post  Ichimura.Kenta Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:22 pm

yo' sup everyone.and if u didnt notice my appearance changed i wen thru some harsh training and turned out like Street Fighter 4 Ken but less bulky and my stats raised x2 and my real name's kenta if u didn't kno.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:23 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    BANKAI
    now.
    dragons flame

*the clone explodes*
    *1500 miles away*
    makaveli- ahhh grandma this is the greatest* stuffing face with food*
    grandma- i am glad boy, you just keep eating
    makaveli- dammit i think kanda jsut finished my last clone off....so i gotta go
    grandma- well you go kick his ass
    makaveli- oh i will...i will
    *couple of mins later*
    makaveli- wow kanda that was a big ass blast
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:23 pm

Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    BANKAI
    now.
    dragons flame

time for defence Fire art 5- Fire Barrier: I create a barrier that resembles the arm barrier but is bigger and stronger and it can be moved to * i make 4 of these to block the dragons*
    *the dragons burn through them and then puts tmack and jmc on fire*
    ok. that ends our match for today
    *kanda goes sealed*
    i just promised hiroto that i will turn him into a bount after the match. i want to test this thery out. so i will have to end it now. but thank you for the practice
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:25 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    BANKAI
    now.
    dragons flame

*the dragons burn through them and then puts tmack and jmc on fire*
    ok. that ends our match for today
    *kanda goes sealed*
    i just promised hiroto that i will turn him into a bount after the match. i want to test this thery out. so i will have to end it now. but thank you for the practice

even tough it was a clone i thank you for the pratice too kanda

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:27 am