manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+20
WinnieChan
Jin Grand
ksw212
Dee Snider
Devodin
Dchong
Kaname
artixvoncreg
Six Samurai Irou
NotMeForSure
Hollis
amazonhobo
Bo Ricero
Ichimura.Kenta
UnknownDemonGod
Tmack
Hiroto Takashi
zozo hurley(nasin)
hanabishi kanda
jmcast/makaveli
24 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 20 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:09 pm

Kaname wrote:OOC: I was describing the size of the cero so you could have a generally vision of how big it is. I said its impossible to dodge because of how big it is and the odds of dodging it but i left my post how did so it would not be god mod. Now if your just going say you dodged it then thats god mod.

no i am not but i plan to counter it
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:14 pm

Kaname wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Kaname wrote:Like that will work.... Kaname continued to smile as he looked at the ceros fly towards him ...Ryu Kan Sen. Kaname vanished from; reappearing behind the mindless goon with his Masamune now flying toward the back of his neck.
    *makaveli ducks down then appears 20 meters away*....oh you are fast....but i am also......*makaveli's sp doubles again and the air is being burned by white fire*.....its almost ready *then a makaveli apperas behind kaname and fires a DARK CERO at him*

As makaveli fired his cero at Kaname, another Kaname appeared above him. The Kaname who had the cero fired at him seemed to fade away.

Ryu Tsui Sen

Kanames' masamune came flying down fast aimmed at makavelis head.

I told you just have reiastu is not enough to beat me

*that makaveli gets hit, but grins and explodes full force*impact-5 ceros*, then makaveli reitsu still increses*...i am also a clone master, so if you wanna get a hit.....attack the right me

...yare,yare... this battle is starting to bore me

Kaname lands on the ground and sheathes his masamune. After is sheathed Kanme places his hand on the hilt. His reiastu explodes once more.

The more this drags out the more i'll be bored and the faster i'll kill you

His reiastu continued to raise setting the area ablaze once more.

well now it is time.....MEGURUSHI NOZA DORAGON KASAI MODE!!!!!!!! *makaveli's arm explodes with reitsu that almost matchs captain class...and kaname's reitsu is blow away*..........then just to add more....HIREMEKI KUROYAMI MODE!!!!!!! *now my reitsu increases even more and i gain tons more speed and my clones are now a lot stronger*
    ....CEKORENO!!!!!!!!!!! *the same dragon comes out of makaveli's hand but it is 20x more powerful*

OOC: You Know Kaname is like Azien meaning he is the leader of bad guys. So just like Kanda is above captain class cause he is the captain commander. Kaname is the same way.

BIC:

So be it

Kaname reached behind his head and drew his renbato.

I'll show you the gap between our powers. I'll show you the power of the first and most powerful vasto lorde to be changed by Azien....Extenderse Como Un Reguero De Pólvora, Kanryu....

Kaname's reiastu exploded once more just as makavelis attack hit. His renbanto caught on fire and the fire moved from the tip of the blade to engulf Kaname. When the fire died down Kaname was nowhere to be seen, but his voice could be heard.

Inferuno Cero

Just as the word were spoke Kananme appeared high above Makaveli. His wings fully blazing and his dragon ganulets pointed to the sky. Above the dragon ganulets the huge black orb was forming. The orb was so big it eclipised the sun.

Now die

Kanme released his most powerful attack at Makaveli. The blast was impossible to dodge, and the pure power of it was enough to erase any country off the face of the earth.
    ..SHIT ......BANKAI TENZATUKAKU SHIKORINOSAKE!!!!!!!!....and now.......TENSO CEKORENO!!!!!!! *the power from all ten gaints split most of the blast then makaveli uses CERO BAKUHA to blow away most of what was left, but still gets heavly damged*.....dammit....that was close

Last edited by jmcast/makaveli on Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:25 pm

OOC: so let me get this right.

1) your not in bankai, actually i don't even think you released
    2) i am released, not to mention above captain class so my reiastu is off the charts
    3) with points 1 and 2 you just simply split 1 or my 2 MOST POWERFUL ATTACKS, not only did you not split it but you also absorbed it. and you not out of the battle that makes god mod.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:35 pm

Kaname wrote:OOC: so let me get this right.

2) i am released, not to mention above captain class so my reiastu is off the charts
    3) with points 1 and 2 you just simply split 1 or my 2 MOST POWERFUL ATTACKS, not only did you not split it but you also absorbed it. and you not out of the battle that makes god mod.

yea sorry i just relized...sorry let me edit please
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:39 pm

Kaname wrote:OOC: so let me get this right.

okay how is it now.....just so you kno, tenso cekoreno is above grc level and cero bakuha is a grc level attack too so it should be enuf
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:52 pm

kaname....are you still on
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:52 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:..SHIT ......BANKAI TENZATUKAKU SHIKORINOSAKE!!!!!!!!....and now.......TENSO CEKORENO!!!!!!! *the power from all ten gaints split most of the blast then makaveli uses CERO BAKUHA to blow away most of what was left, but still gets heavly damged*.....dammit....that was close

BIC:

I'll show you close...Kuzu Ryu Sen...

Before Makaveli had time to recover Kaname was already in from him. His masamune drawn and his attack already taken place.

OOC: this is what kuzu ryu sen does

Name: Kuzu Ryu Sen
    Type: Offensive
    Description: Kuzu Ryu Sen is Kanames' absolute favorite move. This technique is the true display of the incredible speed that Kaname weilds. This move strikes all nine vital points of the body simultaneously. The speed of this attacl makes it almost impossibe to defend, however, is used as a test for the Ama Kakeru Ryuno Hirameki. That is the only move that can possibly cancel out Kuzu Ryu Sen.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:57 pm

Kaname wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:..SHIT ......BANKAI TENZATUKAKU SHIKORINOSAKE!!!!!!!!....and now.......TENSO CEKORENO!!!!!!! *the power from all ten gaints split most of the blast then makaveli uses CERO BAKUHA to blow away most of what was left, but still gets heavly damged*.....dammit....that was close

BIC:

Before Makaveli had time to recover Kaname was already in from him. His masamune drawn and his attack already taken place.

Description: Kuzu Ryu Sen is Kanames' absolute favorite move. This technique is the true display of the incredible speed that Kaname weilds. This move strikes all nine vital points of the body simultaneously. The speed of this attacl makes it almost impossibe to defend, however, is used as a test for the Ama Kakeru Ryuno Hirameki. That is the only move that can possibly cancel out Kuzu Ryu Sen.
    occ-what the hell you cant kill on here
    *makaveli falls to the ground grinning*.....damn......hahahahaha.......well it seems that you didnt study my moves...........*makaveli's reitsu increases again*....i can use my mask to heal myself....every two hours(24) up to five times a day.......so this isnt over.....i guess i cant take any chances.....time to use the tech. that i have sworn not to use *isnt god mod power ful....but gets perrty damn close so it takes a HUGE toll on me*....give me a min
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:00 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

BIC:

*makaveli falls to the ground grinning*.....damn......hahahahaha.......well it seems that you didnt study my moves...........*makaveli's reitsu increases again*....i can use my mask to heal myself....every two hours(24) up to five times a day.......so this isnt over.....i guess i cant take any chances.....time to use the tech. that i have sworn not to use *isnt god mod power ful....but gets perrty damn close so it takes a HUGE toll on me*....give me a min

i gotta go because it is 12 am over here and i got school....but it was really nice fighting you
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:08 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

BIC:

Description: Kuzu Ryu Sen is Kanames' absolute favorite move. This technique is the true display of the incredible speed that Kaname weilds. This move strikes all nine vital points of the body simultaneously. The speed of this attack makes it almost impossibe to defend, however, is used as a test for the Ama Kakeru Ryuno Hirameki. That is the only move that can possibly cancel out Kuzu Ryu Sen.

OOC: You don't die it immobilizes and makes it unable for you to contiue to fight you by striking all your vitial points not parts. Its kanames way of ending a battle fast once he gets bored with fighting.

BIC:

Kanames smile now slowly faded away. He was growing more and more annoyed by the mindless goon. His reiastu began to hammer the battlefield. Smoke began to leave his ganulets, as it did four blades(two from each mouth) shoot from the mouths of the dragon ganulets. A slight humming sound could be heard coming from the dragin gaunlets as well.

DIE...Air Slicing blast... The blast or air and sound waves fires at Makaveli.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:09 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

BIC:

i gotta go because it is 12 am over here and i got school....but it was really nice fighting you

thats fine
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:24 am

im here
    Dchong
    Dchong

stat points : 814

Post  Dchong Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:25 am

Good lets go'Unsheaths zan'are u fully prepared?
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:27 am

*pops in with a tub of popcorn*
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:28 am

yo nasin u here?
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:28 am

*unsheathes zan* im always prepared
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:31 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:*unsheathes zan* im always prepared
    Alright I'll show u my zan's sealed forms full strength'pulls off a seal and releases a whole lot of reiatsu before slashing nasin in the gut'
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:32 am

huh??????????

*side steps, steps on chong's zan and kickes him in the head*
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:34 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:huh??????????

the kick hits and the half of my zan starts to turn black and my head doesn't budge then I grab his leg and pushed him away'
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:37 am

Dchong wrote:

the kick hits and the half of my zan starts to turn black and my head doesn't budge then I grab his leg and pushed him away'

ooc: aint that a little overrated???????

*as soon as he graps my leg i stab his head*
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:39 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    Dchong wrote:

The blade goes through the head and my entire body dissintegrated and I walked in from behind him'sry I didn't mean anything other than the fight'knees his back then shunpos and punches him into the ground'
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:41 am

Dchong wrote:
    Dchong wrote:

The blade goes through the head and my entire body dissintegrated and I walked in from behind him'sry I didn't mean anything other than the fight'knees his back then shunpos and punches him into the ground'

are you in shikai?????????
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:41 am

Dchong wrote:
    Dchong wrote:

forgot i wasnt supposed to kill..
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:42 am

I was not in Shikai but I have Hollow influence and I can activate it by pulling off the seal
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:44 am

forgot i wasnt supposed to kill..
    lethal attacks are fine, they'll come out worse for ware and be badly wounded, but in a battlegrounds battle they won't die.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:43 am