manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+20
WinnieChan
Jin Grand
ksw212
Dee Snider
Devodin
Dchong
Kaname
artixvoncreg
Six Samurai Irou
NotMeForSure
Hollis
amazonhobo
Bo Ricero
Ichimura.Kenta
UnknownDemonGod
Tmack
Hiroto Takashi
zozo hurley(nasin)
hanabishi kanda
jmcast/makaveli
24 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

stat points : 293

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 30 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  WinnieChan Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:18 pm

Dee Snider wrote:well ur brother will be pretty disappointed when he reaches the end....and he will go mad for real...

Lol , i think he will be happy.He watched youtube that wesker is the final boss.He is happy that he could kill wesker with a missle launcher lol.-_-
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:19 pm

WinnieChan wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:well ur brother will be pretty disappointed when he reaches the end....and he will go mad for real...

Lol , i think he will be happy.He watched youtube that wesker is the final boss.He is happy that he could kill wesker with a missle launcher lol.-_-

Lolz ..... one attack ?? tat boss mus be damn weak
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

stat points : 568

Post  Dee Snider Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:20 pm

WinnieChan wrote:

that guy is damn easy to kill...like put a baby beside him and he will get killed by the baby's rattler being stucked at his shiny thingy...
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:20 pm

WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

Lolz , infected ?? jus like L4D -_-

Ooo , i am dead tired.My brother is still playing that video game lol.But he is quite good ? He managed to get to chapter 4 in 6 hours by the first time he play lol.He is mad.

Lolz 6 hrs .....

His eyes are gonna get burn.

Burning Eyes .... hey Dee , looks like Winnie-Chan's Brother's eyes are going to burn more than ur Burning Eyes filled with passion or wadeva
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:20 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:

that guy is damn easy to kill...like put a baby beside him and he will get killed by the baby's rattler being stucked at his shiny thingy...

WTF
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:21 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:

Wad Shiny thng ??
    WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

Post  WinnieChan Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:21 pm

ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:

well , missle launchers are expensive Really really expensive.U gotta fight him with normal weapons first and in the end.You will get on a helicopter and a woman would give u a missle launcher and u gotta shoot wesker with it lol.I dont think he died though...
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:22 pm

ksw212 wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:

Wad Shiny thng ??
    i forgot what the red orb stuck in his chest is called...
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:22 pm

ksw212 wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:

Wad Shiny thng ??

its on his body....i beat the game in 2 hours and traded it in the same day
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:22 pm

WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:

well , missle launchers are expensive Really really expensive.U gotta fight him with normal weapons first and in the end.You will get on a helicopter and a woman would give u a missle launcher and u gotta shoot wesker with it lol.I dont think he died though...
    Lolz , isnt tats like Confirmed kill ?
    WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

Post  WinnieChan Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:23 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:

Wad Shiny thng ??

wow 2 hours =.="""
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:23 pm

Shiny red thng on his Chest ??
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:24 pm

dude re4 did not suck ass....it scared the shit out of me, when i first played it the zombie cut my head off with a chainsaw
    WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

Post  WinnieChan Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:25 pm

ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:

Lol , dont underestimate wesker O.O
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:25 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:dude re4 did not suck ass....it scared the shit out of me, when i first played it the zombie cut my head off with a chainsaw
    lol i guess u're faint right away..if u see that being done in real life..right in front of u lol...
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:26 pm

WinnieChan wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:

Wad Shiny thng ??

wow 2 hours =.="""

yea but i had just played gears of war 1 and 2, i had just killed some locust and was ready to deal wit a virus
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:27 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:dude re4 did not suck ass....it scared the shit out of me, when i first played it the zombie cut my head off with a chainsaw
    lol i guess u're faint right away..if u see that being done in real life..right in front of u lol...

but then i came back and shot him in the head
    WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

Post  WinnieChan Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:27 pm

my bro immediately go to a house with a metal door when he fight that thing.He wasted alot of shotgun ammo on him lol.
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:28 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:

but then i came back and shot him in the head
    alright...u can shoot his head that is rolled at ur feet...but what about the body that rises back from the dead...ok seriously..guys we need to move to chatterbox...
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:29 pm

WinnieChan wrote:

my bro immediately go to a house with a metal door when he fight that thing.He wasted alot of shotgun ammo on him lol.

yea the shotgun can be useful but if you think about it...unless you are dealing with swarms or a boss..i wouldnt even waste time on it......but thats me and i got sniper aim with my pistol
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:29 pm

WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:

Lol , dont underestimate wesker O.O

Lolz xD
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:32 pm

WinnieChan wrote:

Tsk Tsk Tsk , wad a waste ....
    WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

Post  WinnieChan Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:33 pm

ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:

the ammos are everywhere in this game.he just wasted 6 shots thats all XD
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:35 pm

WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:

Lolz , 6 Slots ??
    WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

Post  WinnieChan Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:36 pm

ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:

Lolz , 6 Slots ??

shots lol , he just shoot 6 times on it den the chainsaw guy is dead.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:41 am