manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+20
WinnieChan
Jin Grand
ksw212
Dee Snider
Devodin
Dchong
Kaname
artixvoncreg
Six Samurai Irou
NotMeForSure
Hollis
amazonhobo
Bo Ricero
Ichimura.Kenta
UnknownDemonGod
Tmack
Hiroto Takashi
zozo hurley(nasin)
hanabishi kanda
jmcast/makaveli
24 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 29 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:56 am

[quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"]
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:hmmmmmmmmm bad possition im in,,,,,,,, i can go higher too yay

okay

hitomi buru shikon!!!!!!

cero ookami!!!!!!

*makes a shield around me*

okay a challege....HIREMEKI KUROYAMI *second seal release*....and SHIKAI TENZAKU SHIKORINOSAKE!!!!!!

yay fight....... i just wanted you to go shikai......................

*wave buru shikon over my legs arms and hands, making me faster, stronger*

*appears behind makaveli slashing his arm off*

*the makaveli that gets his arm cut off explodes full force (5x cero)......well dont celebrate because just because i went shikai doesnt mean shit...i did shikai cuz i wanted to....*suddnly behind nasin and already has his sword in nasin's left lung*....i am also a lot faster *then suddnly is back where he was*

thats what i said to.............

*shunpo's out of the way of explosion*

*appears behind makaveli without being stabbed, and stabs his lungs*

*shunpos away*.....danm....but nasin arent you proving my point....if we use the ranking system that kaname wants then that hit would have have killed you because my rank is higher than yours.....so i like this better.......okay now...FULL POWER FIRE CEKORENO!!!!! *5x cero and is a large dragon*

i know...... but cero ookami is a power up i make by shooting a cero etc gran rey cero into my sword making every abbility stronger...... that how.......

HAHA you cant use it because vizards cant use the grc anymore....F.Y.I i meant my lung attack

so what i syill got my sabishii cero........ even stronger......

and i still got my god cekoreno and above....all are stronger than a grc

i got my normal sabishii unari, cero sabishii unari, sabishii cero sabishii unari. all stronger than grc............ plus in bankai even stronger......
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

stat points : 568

Post  Dee Snider Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:58 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:i got my normal sabishii unari, cero sabishii unari, sabishii cero sabishii unari. all stronger than grc............ plus in bankai even stronger......
    what the...cero sashimi??? cero unari?!?!?!?! wtf.....now i'm hungry...
    WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

stat points : 293

Post  WinnieChan Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:58 am

ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:lol , hi guys long time no see... -_-

Hi Winnie-Chan , btw , why were u angry on tat day ?? and yes , i was still on9 on tat day , sry abt tat was multi-tasking

Oh nothing much , i fixed it.One of the parts in my Animation got some problems and it is really really hard to fix it so i am angry.That part is the longest part lol so they will be problems expected from it as i am sometimes lazy.

Yea !!! i guessed correctly xD , btw , i AM lazy

lol , sry if i am inactive , busying helping my brother solving puzzles on his stupid video games and lodging on my sofa.
    Lolz , xD , btw , u completed ur animation ??

Yes i did , it was a bloody work -_-.
    Lol , today when i am about to take a nap.My brother came screaming in and talking about a new video game Resident Evil 5.He got it from my uncle lol.He took over my TV and played it.I was angry at first but i started to watch the my brother play the game as if like a TV movie show.Lol , i eventually fell asleep infront of a action game lol.I am lame.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:00 pm

WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

Hi Winnie-Chan , btw , why were u angry on tat day ?? and yes , i was still on9 on tat day , sry abt tat was multi-tasking

Oh nothing much , i fixed it.One of the parts in my Animation got some problems and it is really really hard to fix it so i am angry.That part is the longest part lol so they will be problems expected from it as i am sometimes lazy.

lol , sry if i am inactive , busying helping my brother solving puzzles on his stupid video games and lodging on my sofa.

Lol , today when i am about to take a nap.My brother came screaming in and talking about a new video game Resident Evil 5.He got it from my uncle lol.He took over my TV and played it.I was angry at first but i started to watch the my brother play the game as if like a TV movie show.Lol , i eventually fell asleep infront of a action game lol.I am lame.

ohhhhh heard it is the baddest resident evil game ever......
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:01 pm

WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

Lolz , when was tat ??
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:01 pm

WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

the zombies...are so slow..u can outwalk them...i cant see why its an action game...
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:02 pm

[quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"]
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:hmmmmmmmmm bad possition im in,,,,,,,, i can go higher too yay

okay

hitomi buru shikon!!!!!!

cero ookami!!!!!!

*makes a shield around me*

okay a challege....HIREMEKI KUROYAMI *second seal release*....and SHIKAI TENZAKU SHIKORINOSAKE!!!!!!

yay fight....... i just wanted you to go shikai......................

*wave buru shikon over my legs arms and hands, making me faster, stronger*

*appears behind makaveli slashing his arm off*

*the makaveli that gets his arm cut off explodes full force (5x cero)......well dont celebrate because just because i went shikai doesnt mean shit...i did shikai cuz i wanted to....*suddnly behind nasin and already has his sword in nasin's left lung*....i am also a lot faster *then suddnly is back where he was*

thats what i said to.............

*shunpo's out of the way of explosion*

*appears behind makaveli without being stabbed, and stabs his lungs*

*shunpos away*.....danm....but nasin arent you proving my point....if we use the ranking system that kaname wants then that hit would have have killed you because my rank is higher than yours.....so i like this better.......okay now...FULL POWER FIRE CEKORENO!!!!! *5x cero and is a large dragon*

i know...... but cero ookami is a power up i make by shooting a cero etc gran rey cero into my sword making every abbility stronger...... that how.......

HAHA you cant use it because vizards cant use the grc anymore....F.Y.I i meant my lung attack

so what i syill got my sabishii cero........ even stronger......

and i still got my god cekoreno and above....all are stronger than a grc

i got my normal sabishii unari, cero sabishii unari, sabishii cero sabishii unari. all stronger than grc............ plus in bankai even stronger......

same here....anyway can you give me 30 mins cuz i gotta restart my comp.
    WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

Post  WinnieChan Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:02 pm

WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

I like its graphic though.My brother is a video game fan and he says Resident evil 1 2 3 has lame graphics lol.Well it can be expected from an old game right ? lol.My brother just got to chapter 4 in a nick of time lol.But still , i dont know why i fell asleep infront of this game.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:03 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

the zombies...are so slow..u can outwalk them...i cant see why its an action game...

you kind have to fight your way through them.... plus in this game they are somehow fast.... and if you dont kill them theyll gang up on you and you cant get out......
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:04 pm

WinnieChan wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

I like its graphic though.My brother is a video game fan and he says Resident evil 1 2 3 has lame graphics lol.Well it can be expected from an old game right ? lol.My brother just got to chapter 4 in a nick of time lol.But still , i dont know why i fell asleep infront of this game.

they have suckie grapics but to me resident evil 4 is the best one
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:05 pm

WinnieChan wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:

Lolz , probably u were too tired or maybe the game was boring ....
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:06 pm

okay makaveli.. and if you ask me winnie.... gameplay is the only needed factor in games to make them good graphics is good but has nothing with the game to do...... like all nintendo's games dont look so good bút they kick ass.
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:06 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:you kind have to fight your way through them.... plus in this game they are somehow fast.... and if you dont kill them theyll gang up on you and you cant get out......
    ooooooo....kkkkk....somehow...fast...still slow...a gang up?...well put urself in the middle of a bazaar with the sales on handbags are on..and thats what a gang up is like...u will desperately trying to get the hell out of there...furthermore..the ladies there are so fired up by the sales...they wont die from u just shooting their heads off...their hands will crawl all the way to the bags...talk about scary...

Last edited by Dee Snider on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:06 pm

ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:

and on the new game the AI (like a npc) wont help you worth shit
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:07 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

resident evil 4 sucked ass.... the zombie used weapons....... that sucks.... they shouldnt do that.....
    WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

Post  WinnieChan Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:07 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

Well in Resident evil 4 and 5.Its not zombies , they are infected people with parasites inside their body so they are still alive and well lol.They are much faster than the stupid old zombies we seen everyday.Oh , i magine the bosses =)
    Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:08 pm

hey what's up?
    WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

Post  WinnieChan Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:08 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

resident evil 4 sucked ass.... the zombie used weapons....... that sucks.... they shouldnt do that.....
    They shud , its much better.lol.My brother also said that.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:08 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:you kind have to fight your way through them.... plus in this game they are somehow fast.... and if you dont kill them theyll gang up on you and you cant get out......
    ooooooo....kkkkk....somehow...fast...still slow...a gang up?...well put urself in the middle of a bazaar with the sales on handbags are on..and thats what a gang up is like...u will desperately trying to get the hell out of there...furthermore..the ladies there are so fired up by the sales...they wont die from u just shooting their heads off...their hands will crawl all the way to the shoes...talk about scary...

yeah.. ill be away 5 mins ...... in the mean time you can discuss about zombie movies......... or shit......
    WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

Post  WinnieChan Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:09 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:

and on the new game the AI (like a npc) wont help you worth shit

Sheva is better and cuter than Ashley.I basicly like the female characters =D.Sheva knows how to fight and heal my brother.Ashley just stands there like a brick.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:10 pm

WinnieChan wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

Well in Resident evil 4 and 5.Its not zombies , they are infected people with parasites inside their body so they are still alive and well lol.They are much faster than the stupid old zombies we seen everyday.Oh , i magine the bosses =)

Lolz , infected ?? jus like L4D -_-
    WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

Post  WinnieChan Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:14 pm

ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

Ooo , i am dead tired.My brother is still playing that video game lol.But he is quite good ? He managed to get to chapter 4 in 6 hours by the first time he play lol.He is mad.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:16 pm

WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

Ooo , i am dead tired.My brother is still playing that video game lol.But he is quite good ? He managed to get to chapter 4 in 6 hours by the first time he play lol.He is mad.

Lolz 6 hrs .....
    WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

Post  WinnieChan Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:17 pm

ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

Lolz 6 hrs .....

His eyes are gonna get burn.
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:17 pm

well ur brother will be pretty disappointed when he reaches the end....and he will go mad for real...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 8:19 pm