manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+20
WinnieChan
Jin Grand
ksw212
Dee Snider
Devodin
Dchong
Kaname
artixvoncreg
Six Samurai Irou
NotMeForSure
Hollis
amazonhobo
Bo Ricero
Ichimura.Kenta
UnknownDemonGod
Tmack
Hiroto Takashi
zozo hurley(nasin)
hanabishi kanda
jmcast/makaveli
24 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

stat points : 293

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 28 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  WinnieChan Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:33 am

ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:lol , hi guys long time no see... -_-

Hi Winnie-Chan , btw , why were u angry on tat day ?? and yes , i was still on9 on tat day , sry abt tat was multi-tasking

Oh nothing much , i fixed it.One of the parts in my Animation got some problems and it is really really hard to fix it so i am angry.That part is the longest part lol so they will be problems expected from it as i am sometimes lazy.
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:34 am

Justin wrote:

REVOLUTION!!!!!!

Oh .... kk xD
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:35 am

WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

Hi Winnie-Chan , btw , why were u angry on tat day ?? and yes , i was still on9 on tat day , sry abt tat was multi-tasking

Oh nothing much , i fixed it.One of the parts in my Animation got some problems and it is really really hard to fix it so i am angry.That part is the longest part lol so they will be problems expected from it as i am sometimes lazy.

Yea !!! i guessed correctly xD , btw , i AM lazy
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:36 am

[quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"]
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:hmmmmmmmmm bad possition im in,,,,,,,, i can go higher too yay

okay

hitomi buru shikon!!!!!!

cero ookami!!!!!!

*makes a shield around me*

okay a challege....HIREMEKI KUROYAMI *second seal release*....and SHIKAI TENZAKU SHIKORINOSAKE!!!!!!

yay fight....... i just wanted you to go shikai......................

*wave buru shikon over my legs arms and hands, making me faster, stronger*

*appears behind makaveli slashing his arm off*

*the makaveli that gets his arm cut off explodes full force (5x cero)......well dont celebrate because just because i went shikai doesnt mean shit...i did shikai cuz i wanted to....*suddnly behind nasin and already has his sword in nasin's left lung*....i am also a lot faster *then suddnly is back where he was*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:38 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    WINNIE CHAAAAANNN!!! *floats towards winnie with heart shaped eyes slowly* winnie~~~~ nyaaaahahahha~~~~oh how i miss u soooo much winnie chaaaannn!!! all those days in the hell hole...winnie~~~~ the girl who can tie her hair like unohana~~~

okkkkkkk kool
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

stat points : 568

Post  Dee Snider Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:39 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    WINNIE CHAAAAANNN!!! *floats towards winnie with heart shaped eyes slowly* winnie~~~~ nyaaaahahahha~~~~oh how i miss u soooo much winnie chaaaannn!!! all those days in the hell hole...winnie~~~~ the girl who can tie her hair like unohana~~~

okkkkkkk kool
    yeah isnt she cool??? she can tie her hair like unohana....haaaa...*starts getting dreamy when looking at winnie*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:40 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:

okkkkkkk kool
    yeah isnt she cool??? she can tie her hair like unohana....haaaa...*starts getting dreamy when looking at winnie*

what about like rangiku's........never mind
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:41 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:

okkkkkkk kool

*ignores jm and continues looking at winnie with heart shaped eyes* oh sry?...what did u say?..i thought i heard something..
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:42 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:

okkkkkkk kool

*ignores jm and continues looking at winnie with heart shaped eyes* oh sry?...what did u say?..i thought i heard something..

okay i guess she doesnt.......
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:43 am

[quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"]
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:hmmmmmmmmm bad possition im in,,,,,,,, i can go higher too yay

okay

hitomi buru shikon!!!!!!

cero ookami!!!!!!

okay a challege....HIREMEKI KUROYAMI *second seal release*....and SHIKAI TENZAKU SHIKORINOSAKE!!!!!!

*the makaveli that gets his arm cut off explodes full force (5x cero)......well dont celebrate because just because i went shikai doesnt mean shit...i did shikai cuz i wanted to....*suddnly behind nasin and already has his sword in nasin's left lung*....i am also a lot faster *then suddnly is back where he was*

thats what i said to.............

*shunpo's out of the way of explosion*

*appears behind makaveli without being stabbed, and stabs his lungs*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:44 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:

okkkkkkk kool

agree
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:45 am

and here i thought udg's the only one with the lungs fetish...what do u know..nasin's into lungs fetish too...-_-"
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:46 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:*the makaveli that gets his arm cut off explodes full force (5x cero)......well dont celebrate because just because i went shikai doesnt mean shit...i did shikai cuz i wanted to....*suddnly behind nasin and already has his sword in nasin's left lung*....i am also a lot faster *then suddnly is back where he was*

and here i thought udg's the only one with the lungs fetish...what do u know..nasin's into lungs fetish too...-_-"[/quote]

nah i got a stomach fetish
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:47 am

[quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"]
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

okay

hitomi buru shikon!!!!!!

cero ookami!!!!!!

*shunpos away*.....danm....but nasin arent you proving my point....if we use the ranking system that kaname wants then that hit would have have killed you because my rank is higher than yours.....so i like this better.......okay now...FULL POWER FIRE CEKORENO!!!!! *5x cero and is a large dragon*
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:47 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:nah i got a stomach fetish
    thats even weirder than udg...
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:48 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:*the makaveli that gets his arm cut off explodes full force (5x cero)......well dont celebrate because just because i went shikai doesnt mean shit...i did shikai cuz i wanted to....*suddnly behind nasin and already has his sword in nasin's left lung*....i am also a lot faster *then suddnly is back where he was*

and here i thought udg's the only one with the lungs fetish...what do u know..nasin's into lungs fetish too...-_-"

nah i got a stomach fetish[/quote]

i like decaptation the best
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:49 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:i like decaptation the best
    i definitely feel like home..right now...man..those good old days...*starts remembering a dark past*

ooc: *starts having flashbacks*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:50 am

[quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"]
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

okay

hitomi buru shikon!!!!!!

cero ookami!!!!!!

*shunpos away*.....danm....but nasin arent you proving my point....if we use the ranking system that kaname wants then that hit would have have killed you because my rank is higher than yours.....so i like this better.......okay now...FULL POWER FIRE CEKORENO!!!!! *5x cero and is a large dragon*

i know...... but cero ookami is a power up i make by shooting a cero etc gran rey cero into my sword making every abbility stronger...... that how.......
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:51 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:

i like decaptation the best[/quote]

hmmmmmmmm........ you cant do that in a spar......
    WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

stat points : 293

Post  WinnieChan Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:51 am

ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

lol , sry if i am inactive , busying helping my brother solving puzzles on his stupid video games and lodging on my sofa.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:52 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

okay

hitomi buru shikon!!!!!!

cero ookami!!!!!!

i know...... but cero ookami is a power up i make by shooting a cero etc gran rey cero into my sword making every abbility stronger...... that how.......

HAHA you cant use it because vizards cant use the grc anymore....F.Y.I i meant my lung attack
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:52 am

WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

lol , sry if i am inactive , busying helping my brother solving puzzles on his stupid video games and lodging on my sofa.
    Lolz , xD , btw , u completed ur animation ??
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:52 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:

i like decaptation the best

hmmmmmmmm........ you cant do that in a spar......[/quote]

sure..... Twisted Evil
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:53 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

okay

hitomi buru shikon!!!!!!

cero ookami!!!!!!

HAHA you cant use it because vizards cant use the grc anymore....F.Y.I i meant my lung attack

so what i syill got my sabishii cero........ even stronger......
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:54 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

okay

hitomi buru shikon!!!!!!

cero ookami!!!!!!

so what i syill got my sabishii cero........ even stronger......

and i still got my god cekoreno and above....all are stronger than a grc

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:13 am