manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+20
WinnieChan
Jin Grand
ksw212
Dee Snider
Devodin
Dchong
Kaname
artixvoncreg
Six Samurai Irou
NotMeForSure
Hollis
amazonhobo
Bo Ricero
Ichimura.Kenta
UnknownDemonGod
Tmack
Hiroto Takashi
zozo hurley(nasin)
hanabishi kanda
jmcast/makaveli
24 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 31 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  ksw212 Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:37 pm

WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:dude re4 did not suck ass....it scared the shit out of me, when i first played it the zombie cut my head off with a chainsaw

my bro immediately go to a house with a metal door when he fight that thing.He wasted alot of shotgun ammo on him lol.
    Tsk Tsk Tsk , wad a waste ....

the ammos are everywhere in this game.he just wasted 6 shots thats all XD

Lolz , 6 Slots ??

shots lol , he just shoot 6 times on it den the chainsaw guy is dead.

Only took 6 shots ?? wad a waste of time -_-
    WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

stat points : 293

Post  WinnieChan Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:38 pm

ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:dude re4 did not suck ass....it scared the shit out of me, when i first played it the zombie cut my head off with a chainsaw

my bro immediately go to a house with a metal door when he fight that thing.He wasted alot of shotgun ammo on him lol.

Lolz , 6 Slots ??

Shotguns could kill a people in one shot but it cant kill an infected people in one shot.Makes me wonder.

ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:40 pm

WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:

Lolz , 6 Slots ??

Shotguns could kill a people in one shot but it cant kill an infected people in one shot.Makes me wonder.
    wonder wad ?? btw , u noe wad is L4D ??
    WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

Post  WinnieChan Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:41 pm

ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:

Lolz , 6 Slots ??

Lol i dont play video games sorry =)
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

stat points : 568

Post  Dee Snider Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:42 pm

ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:

Lolz , 6 Slots ??

left 4 dead....
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

stat points : 568

Post  Dee Snider Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:42 pm

ok guys like seriously...move to another thread....haiz..i wonder why does kanda even bother making a different thread for talking...
    WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

Post  WinnieChan Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:44 pm

oh god i forgot move to chatterbox!!!
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:45 pm

WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:

Lolz , 6 Slots ??

Lol i dont play video games sorry =)
    Its a Computer game ...... xD
    Left 4 Dead
    Its is like people get infection with a virus and becomes Zombie like , and at tat place there is only 4 survivors ..... it like u are the last 4 ppl on Earth , and there are different typed of infected ppl , like Tanker , Witch , etc
    Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:49 pm

oh, i love left for dead! expecialy the witch-she's so creepy
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:49 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:oh, i love left for dead! expecialy the witch-she's so creepy

Lolz , we are toking at Chatterbox
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:50 pm

KK bb , i gtg nw , bb
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:02 pm

*pops in*
    Fullmetal642

stat points : 74

Post  Fullmetal642 Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:07 pm

Devodin wrote:*pops in*
    okay lets do this *cracks knuckles* so whats your seat and division im karo sorachi 5th division 3rd seat the lower seat will get the first move
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:11 pm

Fullmetal642 wrote:
    okay lets do this *cracks knuckles* so whats your seat and division im karo sorachi 5th division 3rd seat the lower seat will get the first move
    I'm 1st division 4th seat under Winnie-chan so that'd be me

*Draws Wakazashi in left hand and sheath in right and I jab at your chest with my sheath*
    Fullmetal642

Post  Fullmetal642 Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:20 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Fullmetal642 wrote:
    I'm 1st division 4th seat under Winnie-chan so that'd be me

*Draws Wakazashi in left hand and sheath in right and I jab at your chest with my sheath*
    *catches the sheath right before it hits* trying to fight me with in close quarters *kicks really hard in the right ribs* huh im going to let you know something to be the 3rd seat of the brute division (the 5th) you need to be an excellent hand to hand fighter *goes to axe kick*
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:23 pm

Fullmetal642 wrote:
    *catches the sheath right before it hits* trying to fight me with in close quarters *kicks really hard in the right ribs* huh im going to let you know something to be the 3rd seat of the brute division (the 5th) you need to be an excellent hand to hand fighter *goes to axe kick*
    *As I'm being kicked in the ribs my wakazashi slashes down on the leg*
    "Strength isn't everything."
    Fullmetal642

Post  Fullmetal642 Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:28 pm

Devodin wrote:*As I'm being kicked in the ribs my wakazashi slashes down on the leg*
    "Strength isn't everything."
    i know that *shunpos behind him with one of my blades already unsheathed* one sword style Dying Mantis *i strike above from above devin in the dead center*
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:33 pm

Fullmetal642 wrote:
    i know that *shunpos behind him with one of my blades already unsheathed* one sword style Dying Mantis *i strike above from above devin in the dead center*
    *I use my sheath to divert the blade harmlessly away from me as I reverse my grip on the wakazashi and stab behind me*
    Fullmetal642

Post  Fullmetal642 Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:35 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Fullmetal642 wrote:
    *I use my sheath to divert the blade harmlessly away from me as I reverse my grip on the wakazashi and stab behind me*
    *dodge the stab and my second blade (i have a dual zanpakto just so you dont think im cheating)*
    two sword style blood horizon *i slice horizontally at devin with one blade*....
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:40 pm

Fullmetal642 wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    Fullmetal642 wrote:
    *dodge the stab and my second blade (i have a dual zanpakto just so you dont think im cheating)*
    two sword style blood horizon *i slice horizontally at devin with one blade*....
    *I roll forward dodging the slash, and spin around to face you*
    Fullmetal642

Post  Fullmetal642 Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:45 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Fullmetal642 wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    Fullmetal642 wrote:
    *i spin around and now slice with both blades cause blood to spurt out* i did say to sword style didnt i you should listen an watch more carefully old timer is your hearing going (old timer since your first generation)
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:50 pm

Fullmetal642 wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    *i spin around and now slice with both blades cause blood to spurt out* i did say to sword style didnt i you should listen an watch more carefully old timer is your hearing going (old timer since your first generation)
    *I block one with my sheath, the other with my wakazashi and sweep my leg underneath yours tripping you*
    Fullmetal642

Post  Fullmetal642 Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:53 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Fullmetal642 wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    *I block one with my sheath, the other with my wakazashi and sweep my leg underneath yours tripping you*
    *i land on my back and quickly flip up* hado 4 white lightning
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:56 pm

Fullmetal642 wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    "Airo itto, Fukyuu."
    *I slash at the lightning as it approaches, the reiatsu decays and the hado falls apart*
    Fullmetal642

Post  Fullmetal642 Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:03 am

Devodin wrote:
    Fullmetal642 wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    "Airo itto, Fukyuu."
    *I slash at the lightning as it approaches, the reiatsu decays and the hado falls apart*
    i gues its time to release roar to the sun taiyou doragon howl to the moon tsuki ookami and now fire bomb *fire engulffs the left blade and a fire ball is shot at devodin*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:34 pm