manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+5
Fullmetal642
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
zozo hurley(nasin)
Sinister92
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
9 posters

The Maggots Nest

stat points : 623

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    The Maggots Nest - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10The Maggots Nest - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

The Maggots Nest - Page 6 Empty Re: The Maggots Nest

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:51 am

i tink ur the first gen
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

stat points : 524

Post  NotMeForSure Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:51 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAH no i won...... kanda sucks ass.

Ahh against kanda? I thought it was against Blackconan, that explains it.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:52 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:*walks out from one of the prison cells carrying a body bag while whistling and singing happily* la la la~~ la la la~~~~~

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *startled and puts a finger at mouth towards nasin's direction and tiptoes out of the maggots nest with the body bag*

yay........ lets sing the song from yesterday
    *turns to look at nasin* whitney houston?...alright!!!!! *clears throat and gargles a glass of water*

yay *clears throat* you sing, i sing along.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:52 am

Gigamonch wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAH no i won...... kanda sucks ass.

Ahh against kanda? I thought it was against Blackconan, that explains it.

yeah.......... hahaha Shocked
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:52 am

Fullmetal642 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Fullmetal642 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

*The leg goes through Shane, showing an afterimage*

Me: still too slow

*Crest found Shane under him. Shane twisted Crest's leg, gave him an uppercut and kicked him aside*

ooc: guys do you think this guy is good enough for me to go all out?
    *has moved from the hits* got anything else grabs shanes neck hado 63 twin lotus blue fire crash down

*hits away the hand then grabs his arm and blows it off with hado 54 haien while he was casting hado 63*

Me: There is a lag time when people are casting spells, and a lower level hado is casted faster than a higher level one, say goodbye to your arm.

*Crest's arm was disintergrated*
    *the arm begins to regenerate* o i forgot to tell you i have changed since the last time we saw each othe r and this is thanks to you *pulls the bandage over his eye to reveal a new eye that is moving around frantically and is black with a red pupil* thanks to you i have the ability f regeneration but that is all now show me your true power *slices in the air cause a mass disturbance in the air then starts to do many of them* you made you defeat when you closedd us in this area i know control all the air in this place

Me: my true power? you're not even worth it.

Fist Art: Wind Palm Thrust

*Shane thrusts his palm forward an a gale of wind consumes several of the attacks. The rest flew past him*

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    The Maggots Nest - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10The Maggots Nest - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:52 am

super lol
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:53 am

Blankconan wrote:kanda taichou wouldn't be happy if he heard you say that..

just kiddin........ i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE KANDA
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

stat points : 568

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:53 am

just kiddin........ i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE KANDA
    lol???..... Shocked

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:54 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Fullmetal642 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Fullmetal642 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

*The leg goes through Shane, showing an afterimage*

Me: still too slow

*Crest found Shane under him. Shane twisted Crest's leg, gave him an uppercut and kicked him aside*

ooc: guys do you think this guy is good enough for me to go all out?
    *has moved from the hits* got anything else grabs shanes neck hado 63 twin lotus blue fire crash down

*hits away the hand then grabs his arm and blows it off with hado 54 haien while he was casting hado 63*

Me: There is a lag time when people are casting spells, and a lower level hado is casted faster than a higher level one, say goodbye to your arm.

*Crest's arm was disintergrated*
    *the arm begins to regenerate* o i forgot to tell you i have changed since the last time we saw each othe r and this is thanks to you *pulls the bandage over his eye to reveal a new eye that is moving around frantically and is black with a red pupil* thanks to you i have the ability f regeneration but that is all now show me your true power *slices in the air cause a mass disturbance in the air then starts to do many of them* you made you defeat when you closedd us in this area i know control all the air in this place

*Shane thrusts his palm forward an a gale of wind consumes several of the attacks. The rest flew past him*

quite true....
    and shane taichou, you know that my bankai is very powerful, don't you.
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:54 am

*rolls eyes* Gay.....

Last edited by Gigamonch on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:54 am

Dee Snider wrote:

lol???..... Shocked

hahahahahahaha....... you are soooo weak minded.....
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:56 am

Blankconan wrote:
    quite true....

Well your bankai isn't the only powerful thing here. Just sayin'. you're starting to come off as arrogant. *Rolls eyes again*

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:56 am

who u talking to?
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:57 am

Man, I'm bored. Next time I'm gonna bring my new NPC.

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:57 am

yep, but you could read my bankai, it's very powerful and its gonna be hard to get
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:57 am

@conan: true, you had potential. reason why i handpicked you.

OOc: i just realised that i havent used my sword yet, all ive done is unsheathe it 0.0
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:57 am

She's a gunslinger, like a variation of the quincy, but with guns. ^_^
    Fullmetal642

stat points : 74

Post  Fullmetal642 Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:58 am

Gigamonch wrote:
    Fullmetal642 wrote:
    *giga is surrounded by shadow byakuya renji hisagi and giga and he looks on the floor to a prisoner * you should look more carefully now my puppets crush him

Sorry, former 9th division captain.

*Sonido past all the clones easily and shows up behind Orda and grabs him by the neck from behind.*

I don't know how you evaded the pierce to your face
    OOC: no seriously that was practically unavoidable.

But this fight is ovvear, puppets don't do jack without a puppet master. *pierces orda's throat*
    *appears behind giga before he grabs him*kicks you are right that move is unavoidable but i was fighting you the prisoner was you should have kept your eyes open *the shadow COPIES jump into the air the byakuya shunpos above giga and causes the senbonzakara to slam him in the floor all in an instnace*they are not clones so you know this is my zanpakutos power the abilitiy to make copies of shinigami and arrancar and make copies using the power of darkness

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:58 am

that compliment was one of the best things anyone has said to me... i had potential...
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

stat points : 568

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:59 am

Dee Snider wrote:

lol???..... Shocked

i'm just shocked....that...is..truly...beautiful...*starts crying and eyes starts burning with flames of passion* u...are such a wonderful person for loving kanda like that....
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:59 am

Gigamonch wrote:
    Blankconan wrote:
    quite true....

Well your bankai isn't the only powerful thing here. Just sayin'. you're starting to come off as arrogant. *Rolls eyes again*
    yeah....... spongebob is strong too

im talking to giga and dee.

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:00 am

Fullmetal642 wrote:
    Gigamonch wrote:
    Fullmetal642 wrote:
    *giga is surrounded by shadow byakuya renji hisagi and giga and he looks on the floor to a prisoner * you should look more carefully now my puppets crush him

Sorry, former 9th division captain.

*Sonido past all the clones easily and shows up behind Orda and grabs him by the neck from behind.*

I don't know how you evaded the pierce to your face
    OOC: no seriously that was practically unavoidable.

But this fight is ovvear, puppets don't do jack without a puppet master. *pierces orda's throat*
    *appears behind giga before he grabs him*kicks you are right that move is unavoidable but i was fighting you the prisoner was you should have kept your eyes open *the shadow COPIES jump into the air the byakuya shunpos above giga and causes the senbonzakara to slam him in the floor all in an instnace*they are not clones so you know this is my zanpakutos power the abilitiy to make copies of shinigami and arrancar and make copies using the power of darkness

*Smiles*
    i think its time i showed you what my shikai can do...

Utsushimasu! Kagami Hoshi!
    *Breaks Kagami Hoshi's blade and touches the two halves*

Honmono Katachi! Juuhoshisen!
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:01 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:

lol???..... Shocked

i'm just shocked....that...is..truly...beautiful...*starts crying and eyes starts burning with flames of passion* u...are such a wonderful person for loving kanda like that....

dun worry dee i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU TO
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:01 am

Fullmetal642 wrote:

Copies=Clones. Doesn't make a difference, really.

As far as I am concerned you refuse to dodge my attacks for two consecutive times now. This battle is over, I suggest you concentrate on your fight with Shane over there.

OOC: sorry not really in the mood to play games here.
    Fullmetal642

stat points : 74

Post  Fullmetal642 Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:02 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

lets see how long you last with the air dimishing soon you wont be able to breathe and will die but until then he slices down and the attack passes shane then creates a sonic boom after it passes him

OOC shane lets transfer the fight to the forgotten arc page to make it easier to do this

Last edited by Fullmetal642 on Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:11 pm