manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+14
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Ichimura.Kenta
Stark Black
Heavens knight.
UnknownDemonGod
Dchong
Kage Bana
hanabishi kanda
Hiroto Takashi
Sinister92
zozo hurley(nasin)
jmcast/makaveli
Nicholas Wolfwood
Tmack
18 posters

Tmacks Fire Dojo

Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Tmacks Fire Dojo - Page 12 Empty Re: Tmacks Fire Dojo

Post  Tmack Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:32 pm

hmmm. i guess both of u guys arnt so smart ire art 4- Flame Healing: I use fire to heal most of my wounds...now do it
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:33 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:ok. i finally have time to visit this place. but hey tmack. why did you set up a dogo. i'm not saying that you can't but still why. you wern't captain class before. so what gives

every body wanted to learn my fire arts and others so i was like sure and i didn't want to have all these people talking while i was trying to train somebody so i just made a dojo is there a problem with it
    well. i have no problem with it. but if they wanted to learn fire base attacks. then they can ask me. nut having this around can be usefull. cause at least i don't have to train any one that wants to learn fire abilities. but you know what i mean

and i never got my training from you either
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:34 pm

Tmack wrote:hmmm. i guess both of u guys arnt so smart ire art 4- Flame Healing: I use fire to heal most of my wounds...now do it

whatever *makaveli starts to consentrate fire on his arm and his wound slowly begins to heal*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Tmacks Fire Dojo - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/10Tmacks Fire Dojo - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:34 pm

Tmack wrote:hmmm. i guess both of u guys arnt so smart ire art 4- Flame Healing: I use fire to heal most of my wounds...now do it
    well. but to tell you the truth. its not that easy to switch over to a new element for a zanpakto to tell you the truth
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:34 pm

*enguls wound in flames*

*the wound stops bleeding but is still intact*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Tmacks Fire Dojo - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/10Tmacks Fire Dojo - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:36 pm

Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:ok. i finally have time to visit this place. but hey tmack. why did you set up a dogo. i'm not saying that you can't but still why. you wern't captain class before. so what gives

every body wanted to learn my fire arts and others so i was like sure and i didn't want to have all these people talking while i was trying to train somebody so i just made a dojo is there a problem with it
    well. i have no problem with it. but if they wanted to learn fire base attacks. then they can ask me. nut having this around can be usefull. cause at least i don't have to train any one that wants to learn fire abilities. but you know what i mean

and i never got my training from you either
    oh yah. with the whole suiton sudenly poping up. i can train you right now. for your fire zanpakto
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:46 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    oh yah. with the whole suiton sudenly poping up. i can train you right now. for your fire zanpakto

Kanda, is Aka at home? I need to ask her a favor ^__^ , sorry to bother your family time ...
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:48 pm

nah thats cool cuz i got these 2 knuckle heads to teach...oh and you guys pass. and let me tell you guys that this fire art isn't to heal you 100% it just heals like 25 or maybe even 45% so if you have a lung peirced you use this and it would close the hole in your lung but not the scar that got to your lung it might just stop the bleeding
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:49 pm

Hateshinai Kaisou wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

Kanda, is Aka at home? I need to ask her a favor ^__^ , sorry to bother your family time ...

actually this isn't his family time cuz he is in my dojo so i guess he just want's to hang out with the guys maybe even observe me teach
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:50 pm

Tmack wrote:nah thats cool cuz i got these 2 knuckle heads to teach...oh and you guys pass. and let me tell you guys that this fire art isn't to heal you 100% it just heals like 25 or maybe even 45% so if you have a lung peirced you use this and it would close the hole in your lung but not the scar that got to your lung it might just stop the bleeding

i kno.....yea this will help me in my fight against udg
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:56 pm

Hateshinai Kaisou wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

what do you need with her. she should be in the first devision
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:59 pm

so now fire art 5. Fire art 5- Fire Barrier: I create a barrier that resembles the arm barrier but is bigger and stronger and it can be moved to. now i want both of you to work together and try to get me between some barriers
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:02 pm

Tmack wrote:so now fire art 5. Fire art 5- Fire Barrier: I create a barrier that resembles the arm barrier but is bigger and stronger and it can be moved to. now i want both of you to work together and try to get me between some barriers

okay nasin ready when you are *makaveli makes a barrier out of fire and holds it*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:07 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Tmack wrote:so now fire art 5. Fire art 5- Fire Barrier: I create a barrier that resembles the arm barrier but is bigger and stronger and it can be moved to. now i want both of you to work together and try to get me between some barriers

okay nasin ready when you are *makaveli makes a barrier out of fire and holds it*

*pushs the barrier toward tmack and then shunpos above and pushes another barrier toward tmack*
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:10 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

*pushs the barrier toward tmack and then shunpos above and pushes another barrier toward tmack*

*sighs* its not gonna be that easy. *pushes both barriers back* now try again
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:10 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hateshinai Kaisou wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

welll... are you guys up to renting a small guestroom ? ^__^
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:14 pm

Hateshinai Kaisou wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hateshinai Kaisou wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

welll... are you guys up to renting a small guestroom ? ^__^

no I am good....wait where....*looks back from training*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:16 pm

Tmack wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

*makaveli then makes eight barriers, he pushes two toward tmack, then shunpos above with one more and pushes it toward him, then he grabs two more and pushes them behind tmack, then makaveli takes one, pushes it, and fires a cero behind it making it faster, then he takes one and pushes it toward tmack's side and keeps the other as a barrier for counter attacks*
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:19 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

*makaveli then makes eight barriers, he pushes two toward tmack, then shunpos above with one more and pushes it toward him, then he grabs two more and pushes them behind tmack, then makaveli takes one, pushes it, and fires a cero behind it making it faster, then he takes one and pushes it toward tmack's side and keeps the other as a barrier for counter attacks*
    oh so your trying to take it alittle fast huh....well *I dodge the first 2 by jumping on them, then the one going towards me i push back at jmcastor, and the one with the cero behind it i just dodge it to let it hit the ground then i use Fire Kick: I engulf my leg with fire then attack the opponent while jumping at jmcastor*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:21 pm

Tmack wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

oh so your trying to take it alittle fast huh....well *I dodge the first 2 by jumping on them, then the one going towards me i push back at jmcastor, and the one with the cero behind it i just dodge it to let it hit the ground then i use Fire Kick: I engulf my leg with fire then attack the opponent while jumping at jmcastor*

damn i dont wanna fight, did i pass
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:28 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

damn i dont wanna fight, did i pass

this isn't a fight you just need to trap me but you used a cero so i just used one of my attacks so now try again
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:31 pm

got 2 finsih later got 2 go so pce
    Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
    Blankconan~Mirror of Dark

stat points : 623

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:28 pm

*Hops into the dojo and fires a small flame at both*
    "Yo! I'm here for some training"
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:35 am

ok. due to a complant i will be closing all of the dojos with in 2 days. you may talk about other things till then. but i will close these dogjos. due to the fact that if you learn seveal elements with out the use of a zanpakto. then that will be considered god mod
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:17 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:ok. due to a complant i will be closing all of the dojos with in 2 days. you may talk about other things till then. but i will close these dogjos. due to the fact that if you learn seveal elements with out the use of a zanpakto. then that will be considered god mod

no you can't close the dojo....first of all you can only have one type of zanpakuto and a side type that isn't as much as the main type like you can have a fire/lighting zan but the fire or lightinging powers would and should be weaker than the other...and with out using their zanpakuto is kind of a lie. I can use it with out my zanpakuto just because my character can manipulate fire. and If you don't close the dojo's I'll do safe tight backround checks to make sure that they don't do anything that is considered god mod or anything..please

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:43 am