manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+14
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Ichimura.Kenta
Stark Black
Heavens knight.
UnknownDemonGod
Dchong
Kage Bana
hanabishi kanda
Hiroto Takashi
Sinister92
zozo hurley(nasin)
jmcast/makaveli
Nicholas Wolfwood
Tmack
18 posters

Tmacks Fire Dojo

hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Tmacks Fire Dojo - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue10/10Tmacks Fire Dojo - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Tmacks Fire Dojo - Page 13 Empty Re: Tmacks Fire Dojo

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:29 am

Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:ok. due to a complant i will be closing all of the dojos with in 2 days. you may talk about other things till then. but i will close these dogjos. due to the fact that if you learn seveal elements with out the use of a zanpakto. then that will be considered god mod

no you can't close the dojo....first of all you can only have one type of zanpakuto and a side type that isn't as much as the main type like you can have a fire/lighting zan but the fire or lightinging powers would and should be weaker than the other...and with out using their zanpakuto is kind of a lie. I can use it with out my zanpakuto just because my character can manipulate fire. and If you don't close the dojo's I'll do safe tight backround checks to make sure that they don't do anything that is considered god mod or anything..please
    if some one masters multiple elements due to training. then that will go agains the bleach world. remember. we are following the same guid lines as the manga. ok. so i will be closing this forum. and the other dojo. i'm sorry to tell you. but i must. i apologive if i am being an ass hole. but i am just fullfilling my commanding general/captain duties.if you have a complant with my disision. then discus it with the person that complained. just send me a pm asking who. and i will tell you
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Tmacks Fire Dojo - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue10/10Tmacks Fire Dojo - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:ok. due to a complant i will be closing all of the dojos with in 2 days. you may talk about other things till then. but i will close these dogjos. due to the fact that if you learn seveal elements with out the use of a zanpakto. then that will be considered god mod

no you can't close the dojo....first of all you can only have one type of zanpakuto and a side type that isn't as much as the main type like you can have a fire/lighting zan but the fire or lightinging powers would and should be weaker than the other...and with out using their zanpakuto is kind of a lie. I can use it with out my zanpakuto just because my character can manipulate fire. and If you don't close the dojo's I'll do safe tight backround checks to make sure that they don't do anything that is considered god mod or anything..please
    if some one masters multiple elements due to training. then that will go agains the bleach world. remember. we are following the same guid lines as the manga. ok. so i will be closing this forum. and the other dojo. i'm sorry to tell you. but i must. i apologive if i am being an ass hole. but i am just fullfilling my commanding general/captain duties.if you have a complant with my disision. then discus it with the person that complained. just send me a pm asking who. and i will tell you
    if you do send me a pm. and i give you the name. you can pm him and disgus or negotiate to take his complant back
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:59 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

As the captain-commander you should definietly not apologize! You are the law here and should not show any weakness, + it would make it more true to the manga Wink
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:27 pm

Tenma wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

As the captain-commander you should definietly not apologize! You are the law here and should not show any weakness, + it would make it more true to the manga Wink

now Tenma i respect what you say but I have many reasons why the dojos should stay here and i'll post that later
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:39 pm

Tenma you think that the dojo's were use less and needed to be removed well I have to disagree because first of all somebody said that the person should just say oh yeah i give you permission to use the abilities but to make it like a real rpg don't we have to go through all of the trials and tribulations that a person would really go through and second of all somebody said we could just fight for them. That is just unnecessary. Because not all people want to fight for the use of their abilities and also it also helps keep order because if we do it in the first division it would have other people talking and disrupiting the learning atmosphere so just reconsider on your choice
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:39 pm

Tmack wrote:Tenma you think that the dojo's were use less and needed to be removed well I have to disagree because first of all somebody said that the person should just say oh yeah i give you permission to use the abilities but to make it like a real rpg don't we have to go through all of the trials and tribulations that a person would really go through and second of all somebody said we could just fight for them. That is just unnecessary. Because not all people want to fight for the use of their abilities and also it also helps keep order because if we do it in the first division it would have other people talking and disrupiting the learning atmosphere so just reconsider on your choice
    but how ever. your dojo is to teach other people fire arts. if a person of a different element for zanpakto. then that would allow them to learn multiple elements. that would lead to the path of god mod. and have you and giga sort things out. if so. and he retracts his complaint. then i will alow this dojo to run but under different rules that i willll set as the basics. you can add other rules as long as they fon't go against the basic rules. you know how in battles. the basic rule is no god mod. well. its the same thing
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:30 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:Tenma you think that the dojo's were use less and needed to be removed well I have to disagree because first of all somebody said that the person should just say oh yeah i give you permission to use the abilities but to make it like a real rpg don't we have to go through all of the trials and tribulations that a person would really go through and second of all somebody said we could just fight for them. That is just unnecessary. Because not all people want to fight for the use of their abilities and also it also helps keep order because if we do it in the first division it would have other people talking and disrupiting the learning atmosphere so just reconsider on your choice
    but how ever. your dojo is to teach other people fire arts. if a person of a different element for zanpakto. then that would allow them to learn multiple elements. that would lead to the path of god mod. and have you and giga sort things out. if so. and he retracts his complaint. then i will alow this dojo to run but under different rules that i willll set as the basics. you can add other rules as long as they fon't go against the basic rules. you know how in battles. the basic rule is no god mod. well. its the same thing

I sent giga a pm but he didn't respond to it so i am waiting. but yes and i have also seen this epidemic so I will look into all of the students that i teach if this dojo doesn't get closed because I also know that it is unfair if you have like 3 different elements and I also have a say about the 2 element thing. If you have 2 elements you should have one of the elements is weaker than the other one. For example Aang from avatar just because he learned all of the elements he wasn't the best at all of them just air bending and he was weak a fire, earth, and water bending
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:31 pm

Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

I sent giga a pm but he didn't respond to it so i am waiting. but yes and i have also seen this epidemic so I will look into all of the students that i teach if this dojo doesn't get closed because I also know that it is unfair if you have like 3 different elements and I also have a say about the 2 element thing. If you have 2 elements you should have one of the elements is weaker than the other one. For example Aang from avatar just because he learned all of the elements he wasn't the best at all of them just air bending and he was weak a fire, earth, and water bending

i think it is a matter of training and hard work
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:41 pm

Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

actually. he was strong in all elements. he just used earth and air the most. when he used water. he is equal to katara. as for fire. he was still learning. and when you 2 are done discusing about his complaint. then have him pm me asking that he take his complaint back
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:38 pm

yes me and giga are making a comprimise right now
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:39 pm

Tmack wrote:yes me and giga are making a comprimise right now
    hey tmack
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:09 pm

ok good. let me give a sugestion. this dojo should only accept people with a fire base zanpakto. then that would be fair. and to remind you. it is only a sugestion
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:49 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ok good. let me give a sugestion. this dojo should only accept people with a fire base zanpakto. then that would be fair. and to remind you. it is only a sugestion

yeah that was my first rule...so when me and giga finish making this comprimise it will be the first rule
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:53 am

Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

yeah that was my first rule...so when me and giga finish making this comprimise it will be the first rule
    ok. giga has withdrawn his complaint. so i will allow this forum to stay up only as long as the students have fire base zanpaktos. how ever. if i see a student with a different element zanpakto. i will be deleting this forum no matter what with out warning. infact this will be your warning. ok
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:37 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

ok. giga has withdrawn his complaint. so i will allow this forum to stay up only as long as the students have fire base zanpaktos. how ever. if i see a student with a different element zanpakto. i will be deleting this forum no matter what with out warning. infact this will be your warning. ok
    That is a big ten four buddy....
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:27 pm

Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

That is a big ten four buddy....

i have a fire based zanpakuto...............................
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:18 pm

*shunpos in*
    IM HERE
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:19 pm

well is any of my students here yet
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:20 pm

sinister92 wrote:*shunpos in*
    IM HERE

well i am waiting for jmcastor and well start
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:22 pm

Tmack wrote:
    sinister92 wrote:*shunpos in*
    IM HERE

well i am waiting for jmcastor and well start

i am here
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:27 pm

*looks at makaveli its about time*
    so when do we start
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:29 pm

okay jmcastor you were on Fire art 6- Fire Barrier-paralyzing barrier: i punch the ground and I create a barrier that anything in it's circle above it under it or on it get paralyzed (for 2 posts) and it takes a major amount of spiritual pressure to break this

and sinister I will teach you this move Fire cero sword: I engulf my zanpakuto with a fire cero then i can use it to slash my opponent or shoot it at them

now lets start with you sinister * I create a clone to teach jmcastor or Tm 2*

Me: *I take out my zanpakuto*Release your infeno.. Kaji no Ryuu * then i form my mask* so now this is how you do it... create a cero out of your hand that you don't use to hold your sword then put the cero on to your sword and you can shoot it or use it to slash at people to make the blow even more stronger or just make it blow up in their face
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:30 pm

TM2: Now Jmcastor create a seal on the ground and make it paralize me * and either describe the seal or post a pic of it* now start
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:32 pm

Tmack wrote:Me: *I take out my zanpakuto*Release your infeno.. Kaji no Ryuu * then i form my mask* so now this is how you do it... create a cero out of your hand that you don't use to hold your sword then put the cero on to your sword and you can shoot it or use it to slash at people to make the blow even more stronger or just make it blow up in their face

got it
    RISE FROM THE DARKNESS AKUMA MITSU
    *I SHEAD ONE OF MY BLADES AND HOLd ANOTHER*
    *forms mask and charges a fire cero and accidenatlly shoot my blade out of my hand*
    whoops
    lets try again
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:35 pm

Tmack wrote:TM2: Now Jmcastor create a seal on the ground and make it paralize me * and either describe the seal or post a pic of it* now start

okay i will try *makaveli makes a seal around tm2 that is a hexagon with a star inside of it and sparks fly but it doesnt compelately paralize tm2*...shit it didnt work.....what does the seal suppose to look like

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:06 pm