manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Reynemesis
Hollis
UnknownDemonGod
Six Samurai Irou
adiktuz
Bo Ricero
Tenma
jmcast/makaveli
Kaname
WinnieChan
Tmack
Heavens knight.
hanabishi kanda
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Jin Grand
Death Fox (Roishio)
22 posters

Vizard Head Meeting Room

Poll

Good Idea?

[ 11 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 25 Bar_left92%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 25 Bar_right [92%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 25 Bar_left8%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 25 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 25 Empty Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:27 am

ok , i know i'm violating the rules and all that, but I really needed to say something that was important, since both you guys (kanda and kaname) seems super uber depressed right now.

I am NOT trying to restart an argument NOR TAKING ANYONE'S SIDE.

I'm simply stating my point of view.

First off. I feel that the destruction of Las Noches WAS a bit unfair, you can't expect krieger to be able to fight off a bunch of people by himself. As far as I know, there WERE people around for the destruction of the medical division.

Second. The destruction of those divisions tonight were also VERY UNFAIR. That will explain why the hell I was taking so long to decide on a division to attack. BECAUSE NO ONE'S ONLINE, AND IT'S NOT FAIR TO NOT ALLOW OTHERS TO RETALIATE AND DEFEND. No matter how strong you are, destroying a whole devision by yourself with one attack is quite UNDOABLE. Same goes for Las Noches. I don't care HOW strong you made your character, doing that is violating the rules of the forum. aka NO ONE HIT KO.
    That's just cheap. (and technically, a division is quite a bit harder to destroy then to kill ONE person.

If you're going to be doing a war, set the time and date of when the war will be, because, technically, a war is almost like an arc, but including everyone. And I'm sure that when you are attacked, you don't want the "oh look, i just did a super crazy mega awesome overkill on you. and you suck " thing. So please, i know I'm NOT the admin, but I know there are probably a bunch of people that are going to be reacting the exact same way tomorrow. If you're not going to be posting the time and date, at least wait till there are sufficient members online, don't do it when it's like 4 against one, or in this case, 1 against zero.

well, I might post more, and I KNOW I SOUND LIKE A FUCKTARD RIGHT NOW AND KANDA AND KANAME MIGHT HATE ME FOREVER, but I'd rather this than losing the forum itself, because I find it very fun and don't want it to be gone.

Thank you for reading this.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:38 am

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:ok , i know i'm violating the rules and all that, but I really needed to say something that was important, since both you guys (kanda and kaname) seems super uber depressed right now.

First off. I feel that the destruction of Las Noches WAS a bit unfair, you can't expect krieger to be able to fight off a bunch of people by himself. As far as I know, there WERE people around for the destruction of the medical division.

Second. The destruction of those divisions tonight were also VERY UNFAIR. That will explain why the hell I was taking so long to decide on a division to attack. BECAUSE NO ONE'S ONLINE, AND IT'S NOT FAIR TO NOT ALLOW OTHERS TO RETALIATE AND DEFEND. No matter how strong you are, destroying a whole devision by yourself with one attack is quite UNDOABLE. Same goes for Las Noches. I don't care HOW strong you made your character, doing that is violating the rules of the forum. aka NO ONE HIT KO.
    That's just cheap. (and technically, a division is quite a bit harder to destroy then to kill ONE person.

If you're going to be doing a war, set the time and date of when the war will be, because, technically, a war is almost like an arc, but including everyone. And I'm sure that when you are attacked, you don't want the "oh look, i just did a super crazy mega awesome overkill on you. and you suck " thing. So please, i know I'm NOT the admin, but I know there are probably a bunch of people that are going to be reacting the exact same way tomorrow. If you're not going to be posting the time and date, at least wait till there are sufficient members online, don't do it when it's like 4 against one, or in this case, 1 against zero.

well, I might post more, and I KNOW I SOUND LIKE A FUCKTARD RIGHT NOW AND KANDA AND KANAME MIGHT HATE ME FOREVER, but I'd rather this than losing the forum itself, because I find it very fun and don't want it to be gone.

wow thats what all of us were tryin to say
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:40 am

*exhales*

thank god... I'm glad that others share the same point of view ^__^
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:42 am

well. there will be a new bleach rp forum now.
    so i will be turning this into a one piece forum
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:44 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:well. there will be a new bleach rp forum now.

WHAT THE HELL?
    I just did that to avoid that happening!!!!

*fetal postion, start crying*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:07 am

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:well. there will be a new bleach rp forum now.

WHAT THE HELL?
    I just did that to avoid that happening!!!!

*fetal postion, start crying*
    it doesn't matter any ways. i just can't keep a bleach role play forum going. maybe i can do a one piece rp forum
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:06 am

GOD DAMNIT ><
    BACK TO THE FREAKING BEGINNING ....AGAIN
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:10 am

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:ok , i know i'm violating the rules and all that, but I really needed to say something that was important, since both you guys (kanda and kaname) seems super uber depressed right now.

Here here
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:15 am

* Crowds of Xenon * : Woot !!!! Winter !!!! I support u !!!!
    Xenon ( real one ) : Haha , i wanted to say tat as well xD
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:17 am

OMG YAY! ppl are still here ^__^

and btw, ... if you can't keep it going, you know we can help you yes?

I'd really like for this to not close down ><
    Tenma
    Tenma

Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:19 am

I would gladly organize this forum if I had the power to do so!
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:21 am

ps. I do not feel like going to a completelly new forum and start from scratch again >:[
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:21 am

Tenma wrote:I would gladly organize this forum if I had the power to do so!
    this has sadly become one piece rp i tol him he could erase and start anew but he said ther e already one made that orginized
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:21 am

Tenma wrote:I would gladly organize this forum if I had the power to do so!

^__^ As would I.

I like the new forum, but I would really miss the freestyling of this one. So please don't close it down.

and as you can see, it not only me ^__^
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:22 am

Tenma wrote:ps. I do not feel like going to a completelly new forum and start from scratch again >:[

i now now there only 8 vizard possible it going exactly like bleach plot line so 8 vizards
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:22 am

Tenma wrote:ps. I do not feel like going to a completelly new forum and start from scratch again >:[

same here, it already happened once, and i was just getting to achieve some stuff. and down it crashes AGAIN
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:24 am

So ppl just suddenly wanted a one piece forum? Why the hell couldn't he make one somewhere else then instead of fucking up the bleach forum!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:26 am

And why excactly can't there be both one piece and bleach on this forum?
    These kinda decissions cant be made on a whim ya know?

Last edited by Tenma on Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:26 am

Tenma wrote:So ppl just suddenly wanted a one piece forum? Why the hell couldn't he make one somewhere else then instead of fucking up the bleach forum!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!

is cause unknown demon god made and bleach forum that organized and stuff so everyone there cause here it no organized and kanda does think this should be organized if there a new one already and is going exactly like the manga so only 8 vizards then
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:26 am

Tenma wrote:So ppl just suddenly wanted a one piece forum? Why the hell couldn't he make one somewhere else then instead of fucking up the bleach forum!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!

no it's because of the huge arguments / debates about LN and HM and garantuas ... and ppl were starting to get annoyed, and it was getting I quote "childish" so Rey stated he was leaving... then it led to me being pissed and doing my huge speech ... then this
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:27 am

kinda ruin creativity im my opinion since there eonly 8 vizards so because the othere one orginized kanda does think this one should be orginized so it turned in to one piece
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:28 am

Lolz , 8 Vizards because there are too many ppl who wanna be Vizards , so , UDG , Nasin , makaveli and I agreed on 8
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:29 am

ksw212 wrote:Lolz , 8 Vizards because there are too many ppl who wanna be Vizards , so , UDG , Nasin , makaveli and I agreed on 8

great it a spy lol are the vizard postion still open caus ei wann be vizard my guess is no right
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:30 am

i think we should keep this one open, since most of us went to this instead of the end game because of the point system, which i have no grudge on or anything, it's just that it's more complicated and this one is more free and non restricted. which is why it also can get annoying, especially if a noobie suddenly proclaims himself all powerful. and I think all we need is the understanding of limitations and rankings really ^__^

like back in MF, when everyone kinda knew their place. Although, the dodging and the cloning is quite annoying...
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:32 am

and the whole reason why I typed up this whole speech thing was because I wanted to prove that somethings were getting out of hand, so I wanted to make sure that I bashed this info into everyone's heads. lmao

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:07 am