manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Reynemesis
Hollis
UnknownDemonGod
Six Samurai Irou
adiktuz
Bo Ricero
Tenma
jmcast/makaveli
Kaname
WinnieChan
Tmack
Heavens knight.
hanabishi kanda
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Jin Grand
Death Fox (Roishio)
22 posters

Vizard Head Meeting Room

Poll

Good Idea?

[ 11 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 14 Bar_left92%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 14 Bar_right [92%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 14 Bar_left8%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 14 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 14 Empty Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:05 pm

Reynemesis wrote:big debate we have here

yes it is
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:05 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:okay then....problem solved, vizards use attacks on par wit grc but dont use grc itself

I just don't see why no one here right now understands what I am trying to say.
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

stat points : 659

Post  Reynemesis Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:05 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

Yeah I guess. I should mention that there are a lot of other people who agree with me.
    yea im with you too
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:06 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

Yeah I guess. I should mention that there are a lot of other people who agree with me.
    well think about the people who agree with you...either they are captain class, have damn near god mod attacks, of arrancar themselfs
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:06 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

yes it is
    *pops in*
    Oooh... serious stuff...
    *Puts on serious face*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:06 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:i stand by what i say...if vizards cant use the grc thats fine.....but then vizards should be able to make attacks that are on that are on their level.......if not then we would outlaw the grc, i mean you say that let the arrancar use the grc but vizards cant use anything on thier level, thats a temparary soulution but what if we get an ass of new members, and they all become arrancar, then we would be stuck here in the future having the SAME DAMN CONVERSATION

I never said they couldn't make an ability as strong as the GRC, but if they do it would have to be an ability of their Zan or something. Also I need to point out ichigo easily took care of Grimjow's GRC after he put on his mask.
    well. thats only for captain levels or around that. so for the people that are like seated members, they can easly be beat with a single cero dirrectly
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:06 pm

Reynemesis wrote:yea im with you too

Alright so that means I have 5 people on my side not counting myself.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:07 pm

Devodin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

yes it is
    *pops in*
    Oooh... serious stuff...
    *Puts on serious face*

dude i though only captains and lts
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

Post  Reynemesis Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:07 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:okay then....problem solved, vizards use attacks on par wit grc but dont use grc itself

until the manga shows that vizard are able to use GRC, they shouldnt be able to use it since we dont know if its possible, right?
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:08 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:i stand by what i say...if vizards cant use the grc thats fine.....but then vizards should be able to make attacks that are on that are on their level.......if not then we would outlaw the grc, i mean you say that let the arrancar use the grc but vizards cant use anything on thier level, thats a temparary soulution but what if we get an ass of new members, and they all become arrancar, then we would be stuck here in the future having the SAME DAMN CONVERSATION

I never said they couldn't make an ability as strong as the GRC, but if they do it would have to be an ability of their Zan or something. Also I need to point out ichigo easily took care of Grimjow's GRC after he put on his mask.
    well. thats only for captain levels or around that. so for the people that are like seated members, they can easly be beat with a single cero dirrectly

well i am an lt...thats gotta count for some power
    Hollis
    Hollis

stat points : 607

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:08 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:but you don't know if visards can use the grc for all you know. after all. they didn't reveal it yet for all we know.

Which is exactly why they shouldn't be able to use it. Since we don't know if they can. If you are going to allow that, then why not allow the second release for arrancar. As well as other stuff that hasn't exactly been proven.

hell i would love to go transformed vizard on a motherfucker.....but it hasnt be proven to be tru....if you guys use second ressurection thats fine, but i say that we should come back all transformed vizards
    "hmm, good point, but it seems to me that the way to get a segunda resurecion is already kinda clear, you have to be a vasto lorde, i mean its kind of obvious that ulquiorra is a vl, if youve been readin, you know why, the only thing that isnt clear is how ichigo got it, when hes only a vizaird, but as for the arrancar, it seems youve just gotta be a vl"
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:08 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:well think about the people who agree with you...either they are captain class, have damn near god mod attacks, of arrancar themselfs

I only have two arrancar on my side besides myself. So I have 3 arrancar and 3 vizards on my side. Right now anyway.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:09 pm

Reynemesis wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

until the manga shows that vizard are able to use GRC, they shouldnt be able to use it since we dont know if its possible, right?
    well i am trying to say thats fine.....but then vizards can use attacks on par with grc
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:09 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:well. thats only for captain levels or around that. so for the people that are like seated members, they can easly be beat with a single cero dirrectly

Yeah, but if you noticed a lot of people are really powerful here.
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

Post  Reynemesis Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:10 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

well i am trying to say thats fine.....but then vizards can use attacks on par with grc
    what do you mean on par wit GRC?
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:11 pm

Hollis wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:but you don't know if visards can use the grc for all you know. after all. they didn't reveal it yet for all we know.

Which is exactly why they shouldn't be able to use it. Since we don't know if they can. If you are going to allow that, then why not allow the second release for arrancar. As well as other stuff that hasn't exactly been proven.

hell i would love to go transformed vizard on a motherfucker.....but it hasnt be proven to be tru....if you guys use second ressurection thats fine, but i say that we should come back all transformed vizards
    "hmm, good point, but it seems to me that the way to get a segunda resurecion is already kinda clear, you have to be a vasto lorde, i mean its kind of obvious that ulquiorra is a vl, if youve been readin, you know why, the only thing that isnt clear is how ichigo got it, when hes only a vizaird, but as for the arrancar, it seems youve just gotta be a vl"

thank you, if arrancars chose to push for second ressurection thats fine, but i am gonna be rippin arms off some mothefuckas

Last edited by jmcast/makaveli on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hollis
    Hollis

stat points : 607

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:11 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

"well, im not god modin, a captain, or a full blood vizaird, but i still understand what udg is sayin, i just dont care either way, i just like to explore things Very Happy
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

Post  Reynemesis Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:11 pm

Hollis wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

we.re guessing but it.s still not proven, plus only one arrancar can use it according to the manga
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:11 pm

Reynemesis wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

on level with grc
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:13 pm

Reynemesis wrote:until the manga shows that vizard are able to use GRC, they shouldnt be able to use it since we dont know if its possible, right?

Yes that is what I am saying, but I am also saying that it doesn't matter whether it is fair or not. I am trying to make this place like bleach. And if Vizards can use GRCs with out any evidence then it just doesn't seem right. I know arrancars can seem unfair.
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

Post  Reynemesis Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:13 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

on level with grc
    well yea but thats why we got the mask to be on equal grounds
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:13 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:well. thats only for captain levels or around that. so for the people that are like seated members, they can easly be beat with a single cero dirrectly

Yeah, but if you noticed a lot of people are really powerful here.
    thats only because we have experience and we trained. what if we got a person totally new to this in here. then what
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:13 pm

Reynemesis wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

on level with grc

the mask doesnt just make GRC level attacks
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:14 pm

Reynemesis wrote:we.re guessing but it.s still not proven, plus only one arrancar can use it according to the manga

Well yeah we are guessing, but I mean Uliquorra might not know if the others have it or not.
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

Post  Reynemesis Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:15 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

on level with grc

the mask doesnt just make GRC level attacks
    yea i know that

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 8:46 pm