manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Reynemesis
Hollis
UnknownDemonGod
Six Samurai Irou
adiktuz
Bo Ricero
Tenma
jmcast/makaveli
Kaname
WinnieChan
Tmack
Heavens knight.
hanabishi kanda
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Jin Grand
Death Fox (Roishio)
22 posters

Vizard Head Meeting Room

Poll

Good Idea?

[ 11 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 15 Bar_left92%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 15 Bar_right [92%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 15 Bar_left8%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 15 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 15 Empty Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:15 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:thats only because we have experience and we trained. what if we got a person totally new to this in here. then what

Yeah, but I am saying people seem to be underestimating things and trying to overpower themselves.
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

stat points : 659

Post  Reynemesis Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:16 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:we.re guessing but it.s still not proven, plus only one arrancar can use it according to the manga

Well yeah we are guessing, but I mean Uliquorra might not know if the others have it or not.
    i know thats why i said "according" to the manga,
    sorry the quotation mark didnt come on the other one for some reason
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Reynemesis wrote:i know thats why i said "according" to the manga,

But technically according to the manga, other arrancar could have a second release. According to Uliqourra though, he is the only one to have it.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:20 pm

well. we're getting no where. i wonder if ther eare something else to do. oh and i just took this quize. for the katekyo hitman reborn manga. its for which flame type i'm more like. and it said that i'm more rain and cloud. heres the link
    http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=vongolarings
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

stat points : 68

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:21 pm

Rey, Hollis, Are you Lts. because if you are not then you must state who told you to post here. If none is specified then you must leave this thread.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:21 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

But technically according to the manga, other arrancar could have a second release. According to Uliqourra though, he is the only one to have it.

well thats what i am sayin.....i understand that is isnt fair for the arrancar, but bleach has it so if we make it fair for arrancar then it is unfair for the vizards, so instaed of stayin on the same agument lets just come to a comprimise
    Hollis
    Hollis

stat points : 607

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Hollis Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:22 pm

Reynemesis wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:but you don't know if visards can use the grc for all you know. after all. they didn't reveal it yet for all we know.

Which is exactly why they shouldn't be able to use it. Since we don't know if they can. If you are going to allow that, then why not allow the second release for arrancar. As well as other stuff that hasn't exactly been proven.

hell i would love to go transformed vizard on a motherfucker.....but it hasnt be proven to be tru....if you guys use second ressurection thats fine, but i say that we should come back all transformed vizards
    "hmm, good point, but it seems to me that the way to get a segunda resurecion is already kinda clear, you have to be a vasto lorde, i mean its kind of obvious that ulquiorra is a vl, if youve been readin, you know why, the only thing that isnt clear is how ichigo got it, when hes only a vizaird, but as for the arrancar, it seems youve just gotta be a vl"
    we.re guessing but it.s still not proven, plus only one arrancar can use it according to the manga
    "i was just sayin that to say its the same as a vizaird usin a grc, but really, i agree with both udg, and jm. if vaizards can use cero, then fine, but near vasto lorde power arrancar can use segunda resurecion, but if vizairds cant use cero er grc, whichever one, and only arranncar can, then they can use cero level attacks, which theyve been doing any way, through, just random energy attacks, like their own powerful version of tetssuga, which weve been doin anyway, and they still have the kido, and as for newcomers, we can just say that no one is allowed to use a cero on someone that hasnt benn on for at least 2 weeks, since we could probably beat them anyway through sheer experience, there ya go errbody
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:22 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

well thats what i am sayin.....i understand that is isnt fair for the arrancar, but bleach has it so if we make it fair for arrancar then it is unfair for the vizards, so instaed of stayin on the same agument lets just come to a comprimise
    yes. i agree
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

stat points : 659

Post  Reynemesis Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:22 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

i know im trying to be sarcaist with the according, i mean as far as we knew they was only two stages for arrancar until 3 weeks ago, and now theirs a second stage for the vizard mask baiscally shimagmis have 5 levels(seal form, shikai, bankai, mask 1, and mask 2) while arrancar have 3 (seal, release, and resuurca) we have to try to give arrancar something since they are at a disavantage
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:23 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:well thats what i am sayin.....i understand that is isnt fair for the arrancar, but bleach has it so if we make it fair for arrancar then it is unfair for the vizards, so instaed of stayin on the same agument lets just come to a comprimise

What kind of compromise are thinking of?
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:24 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:well. we're getting no where. i wonder if ther eare something else to do. oh and i just took this quize. for the katekyo hitman reborn manga. its for which flame type i'm more like. and it said that i'm more rain and cloud. heres the link
    http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=vongolarings

this is mine...
    My #1 is: Ring of Thunder - "One that harshly strikes everything"
    My #2 is: Ring of the Storm - "One that fiercely blows away everything"
    My #3 is: Ring of the Sky - "One that colours and engulfs everything";
    My #4 is: Ring of the Sun - "One that illuminates the sky"
    My #5 is: Ring of the Cloud - "One that cannot be caught and goes its own way";
    My #6 is: Ring of the Rain - "One that washes away everything"
    My #7 is: Ring of the Mist - "One that cannot be captured"
    Hollis
    Hollis

stat points : 607

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:25 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:Rey, Hollis, Are you Lts. because if you are not then you must state who told you to post here. If none is specified then you must leave this thread.
    "hmm, well im not in any division right now but i was a lt before we moved from mangafox for the arrancar, and i was also a captain before that"
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:26 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:well thats what i am sayin.....i understand that is isnt fair for the arrancar, but bleach has it so if we make it fair for arrancar then it is unfair for the vizards, so instaed of stayin on the same agument lets just come to a comprimise

What kind of compromise are thinking of?
    ...i dont kno...i mean arrancar should tell us what they want, and we should even it out for the vizards or vice versa
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:26 pm

Well....... i'm not sure >.<
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Reynemesis wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

i know im trying to be sarcaist with the according, i mean as far as we knew they was only two stages for arrancar until 3 weeks ago, and now theirs a second stage for the vizard mask baiscally shimagmis have 5 levels(seal form, shikai, bankai, mask 1, and mask 2) while arrancar have 3 (seal, release, and resuurca) we have to try to give arrancar something since they are at a disavantage
    \
    technically. its 3 for visard. their seal form is their default form and thus can not be considered a battle form. as for mask 2. only ichigo did that. and is the first time we seen it. so it can not be used and as for arrancar. they only have 1 form. and their sealed form requires captains to go their 2nd form.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Reynemesis wrote:i know im trying to be sarcaist with the according, i mean as far as we knew they was only two stages for arrancar until 3 weeks ago, and now theirs a second stage for the vizard mask baiscally shimagmis have 5 levels(seal form, shikai, bankai, mask 1, and mask 2) while arrancar have 3 (seal, release, and resuurca) we have to try to give arrancar something since they are at a disavantage

Yeah, but nobody believes that arrancar are at a disadvantage. I mean the only thing arrancar's have that Vizards don't here is their Hierro.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:28 pm

Reynemesis wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

THATS THE POINT AS OF NOW WE CANT USE THE SECOND MASK FORM.....IF WEW COULD I WOULD BE THE FIRST TO SIDE WITH THE ARRANCAR
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:30 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:...i dont kno...i mean arrancar should tell us what they want, and we should even it out for the vizards or vice versa

Well I am sure I can speak for the other arrancars. Although I don't see how we can even them out. Since to me they seem pretty even.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:32 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:THATS THE POINT AS OF NOW WE CANT USE THE SECOND MASK FORM.....IF WEW COULD I WOULD BE THE FIRST TO SIDE WITH THE ARRANCAR

But we can't use the second release yet either.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:33 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:...i dont kno...i mean arrancar should tell us what they want, and we should even it out for the vizards or vice versa

Well I am sure I can speak for the other arrancars. Although I don't see how we can even them out. Since to me they seem pretty even.

well then so..vizards can devlop grc level techs, but we cant use the grc
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:33 pm

I believe that the arrancar should be able to do the 2nd resserection sents there is only two of the who are evil and there are alot of us. To balance it out we should give them way more power than they have now. Right now there is no way they could stand up to us and it would not be intresting.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:33 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:THATS THE POINT AS OF NOW WE CANT USE THE SECOND MASK FORM.....IF WEW COULD I WOULD BE THE FIRST TO SIDE WITH THE ARRANCAR

and we vizards can't use the 2nd form of holow mask. so what. big whoop
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:34 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

okay then i think it was best the way we had it except for what i just posted
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:35 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:well then so..vizards can devlop grc level techs, but we cant use the grc

Well that should be obvious that it is possible to create techs that have a GRCs power. So yeah that is fine. Is there anything else?
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:36 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

well then so..vizards can devlop grc level techs, but we cant use the grc
    well. then untill further info is given out in the manga. i will ban all vizards from using grc's or any techniques that use a grc. so good bye 10 grc fusion
    *the ooc waves good bye to the rainbow super grc while crying*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 09, 2024 1:01 pm