manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Reynemesis
Hollis
UnknownDemonGod
Six Samurai Irou
adiktuz
Bo Ricero
Tenma
jmcast/makaveli
Kaname
WinnieChan
Tmack
Heavens knight.
hanabishi kanda
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Jin Grand
Death Fox (Roishio)
22 posters

Vizard Head Meeting Room

Poll

Good Idea?

[ 11 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 9 Bar_left92%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 9 Bar_right [92%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 9 Bar_left8%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 9 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 9 Empty Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:59 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:My point is that no to zanpakutos are alike, they don't have they same spirits, they don't have the same attacks.
    well. actually. in certain circomestances.they can learn some new moves. like my flame whipe technique. its just using the chain as a whip with fire on it. if a person can't do that, then i can teach them
    wheni mean teach them. i mean teach them the sckill on how to use the whip rather than the ability it self

i am done
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:02 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:My point is that no to zanpakutos are alike, they don't have they same spirits, they don't have the same attacks.
    well. actually. in certain circomestances.they can learn some new moves. like my flame whipe technique. its just using the chain as a whip with fire on it. if a person can't do that, then i can teach them
    wheni mean teach them. i mean teach them the sckill on how to use the whip rather than the ability it self

i am done
    what do you mean you are done. done trying to defend your point or what. cause. personally. i don't really care if you make the dojo. so i didn't really have to defend your point. but you should try to defend alittle more
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:03 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

i am done
    what do you mean you are done. done trying to defend your point or what. cause. personally. i don't really care if you make the dojo. so i didn't really have to defend your point. but you should try to defend alittle more

i am done making the dojo.....go look
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

stat points : 68

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:04 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    but the attack ultimately will be diffrent. Say yours is a flame whip maybe instead of a physical go it's more a spiritual throw and a line of flame flys from the chain. I think that would be better than actually teaching them the whole attack all together. Zanpakuto are suposed to have there own uniquness to them. It take that away if three people can do Getsuga Tenshio and/or Flame whip.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:07 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    but the attack ultimately will be diffrent. Say yours is a flame whip maybe instead of a physical go it's more a spiritual throw and a line of flame flys from the chain. I think that would be better than actually teaching them the whole attack all together. Zanpakuto are suposed to have there own uniquness to them. It take that away if three people can do Getsuga Tenshio and/or Flame whip.
    well. thats the thing. my techniques are all standered. with the exception of the infinet sword technique. but you get the point. as long as there are requirements. then its ok. the requirements. have to be something that singles out types of people
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:09 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

the whole point of the cekoreno is an skill that people with dragon type zans can can learn....its like a kido but only people with a zanpakuto that has a dragon can learn it.........all attacks orignate somewhere and i just happened to be the first person to use it
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:19 pm

It's not at all the same thing. An attack the comes from the zanpakuto or channelled from the zanpakuto is diffrent from a Kido which is channelled from the users on body. The reason anyone can do a Kido is because it's a manipulation of spirit energy into an attack or defence. There are many types of zanpakuto but you are narrowing it down. Thiese are zanpakuto before learning another attack:
    Dragon, offence, speed, spiritual
    Dragon, offence, speed, physical
    Dragon, defence, speed, spiritual
    Dragon, defence, speed, physical
    Dragon, offence, strength, spiritual
    Dragon, offence, strength, pyhsical

Just to name a few.
    This is what your doing:
    Dragon, offence/defence, speed/strength, spiritual/physical
    In this way for people wiether the look of the spirit and/or sword they are virtually the same.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:24 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:It's not at all the same thing. An attack the comes from the zanpakuto or channelled from the zanpakuto is diffrent from a Kido which is channelled from the users on body. The reason anyone can do a Kido is because it's a manipulation of spirit energy into an attack or defence. There are many types of zanpakuto but you are narrowing it down. Thiese are zanpakuto before learning another attack:

Just to name a few.
    This is what your doing:
    In this way for people wiether the look of the spirit and/or sword they are virtually the same.

ahhhh i already got the okay.....why are you aguing with me on something thats done, sorry to sound mean but......this aint burger king and you cant always have it your way
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:25 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:It's not at all the same thing. An attack the comes from the zanpakuto or channelled from the zanpakuto is diffrent from a Kido which is channelled from the users on body. The reason anyone can do a Kido is because it's a manipulation of spirit energy into an attack or defence. There are many types of zanpakuto but you are narrowing it down. Thiese are zanpakuto before learning another attack:

Just to name a few.
    This is what your doing:
    well. let me put it this way. my zanpakto in shikai, it has the ability to coat my weapon in flames. with the anchor. my flame arrow is a simple attack that launches the anchor like an arrow with fire on it. if the person has the ability to coat their weapon with fire ant shoot it. then they can immitate my flame arrow technique. you're talking about a persons power. i'm talking about technique. technique uses power to the full advantage. and so far. i have seen very few zanpaktos that use techniques rather than power. so that must be why you are stuborn
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:27 pm

Look I'm trying to explain why it should not be okay.
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:31 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

Just to name a few.
    This is what your doing:
    well. let me put it this way. my zanpakto in shikai, it has the ability to coat my weapon in flames. with the anchor. my flame arrow is a simple attack that launches the anchor like an arrow with fire on it. if the person has the ability to coat their weapon with fire ant shoot it. then they can immitate my flame arrow technique. you're talking about a persons power. i'm talking about technique. technique uses power to the full advantage. and so far. i have seen very few zanpaktos that use techniques rather than power. so that must be why you are stuborn
    So basicly you want people to be able to make groups:

Dragon dojo: For people with dragon spirit
    Ice dojo: For people with ice element
    Power zanpakuto: For people who use strength instead of flash attacks

You want people to have attacks that anyone can you and that's not how bleach works.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:32 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:Look I'm trying to explain why it should not be okay.

like water said getsugatensho is ichigo's main attack right.....well thats his zan's ability.....cekoreno is a tech. that anyone witha dragon spirit can learn....the zan that i use it with (shikorinosake) ability's is to transform small amounts of sp into large amounts....and allows me to summon and fuse with ten gaint beings, so how is it that i can still use cekoreno?????? because shikorinosake is a zanpakuto with a dragon spirit
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:33 pm

and i respect your choice. but i must stand for what i believe. if we were to learn something. we must pass it down to the next generation. with out a spare vessal. that knowledge can be lost forever. knowledge is power and knowledge is also fragile. so we must pass it down in any way we can. even if it is by immetation our predisesor. so i stand firm that a person can learn new techniques if they want to get stronger
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:34 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

Just to name a few.
    This is what your doing:

You want people to have attacks that anyone can you and that's not how bleach works.

the reason is cekoreno actually is a copy of your zan's spirit...thats why it must be a dragon zan. because you are making a copy with a small amount of power and discharging it
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:38 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    and i respect your choice. but i must stand for what i believe. if we were to learn something. we must pass it down to the next generation. with out a spare vessal. that knowledge can be lost forever. knowledge is power and knowledge is also fragile. so we must pass it down in any way we can. even if it is by immetation our predisesor. so i stand firm that a person can learn new techniques if they want to get stronger
    No! This is not Naruto. If this was a Kido i could care less but it is not. The only way i will give up is if anyone can use it and it can have any look. This way it's like a charge of your own soul instead of an attack that is from your zanpakuto.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:39 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

Just to name a few.
    This is what your doing:

the reason is cekoreno actually is a copy of your zan's spirit...thats why it must be a dragon zan. because you are making a copy with a small amount of power and discharging it
    oh. is that what it is. i alrady did that with my zanpakto. you know my dragon flame technique. well. when i blow out the fire. it is my zanpaktos spirit. after all. we achieve bankai by materilising out zan spirits.
    after all. my dragons flame is a very powerful technique because it requires a large amount of energy. why do yuthink that i have to devour the anchor (the focus of my techniques) inorder to get a decent shot. after that. then i'm limited on techniques i can use
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:40 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    No! This is not Naruto. If this was a Kido i could care less but it is not. The only way i will give up is if anyone can use it and it can have any look. This way it's like a charge of your own soul instead of an attack that is from your zanpakuto.
    but you have to admit. bleach is alittle like naruto. but either way. knowledge no matter how small it is. it should be preserved regardless. after all. hearing about a technique is one thing. its seeing it is another
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:43 pm

A little in the case that a Jutsue is like a Kido. That is why i wouldn't care if this was a new kido or tech. of that type, but he clearly states it's not.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:46 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:A little in the case that a Jutsue is like a Kido. That is why i wouldn't care if this was a new kido or tech. of that type, but he clearly states it's not.
    yah. and the resen shurrekin is a jutsu that can only be done by naruto. so in a way. they are simmilar in a few ways. but either way. i think what jmc is trying to do is introduce a different variation of kido that uses a zan's spirit
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:48 pm

So then I ask you is this a variation of bleach of is this the real deal? If not then I will drop this cause i would have done the same think a long time ago.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:50 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:So then I ask you is this a variation of bleach of is this the real deal? If not then I will drop this cause i would have done the same think a long time ago.
    ehhhhhhhhh. don't drop out. and this isn't really the real deal as we arn't the real characters in the manga. but i don't really know what to do.
    *starts sitting in a corner and starts to sulk
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:51 pm

Not what i meant, i would drop the conversation.
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:52 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:So then I ask you is this a variation of bleach of is this the real deal? If not then I will drop this cause i would have done the same think a long time ago.
    ehhhhhhhhh. don't drop out. and this isn't really the real deal as we arn't the real characters in the manga. but i don't really know what to do.
    Anywho what i meant was is this really going by the manga or i this going MOSTLY by the manga.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:53 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

Just to name a few.
    This is what your doing:

oh. is that what it is. i alrady did that with my zanpakto. you know my dragon flame technique. well. when i blow out the fire. it is my zanpaktos spirit. after all. we achieve bankai by materilising out zan spirits.
    after all. my dragons flame is a very powerful technique because it requires a large amount of energy. why do yuthink that i have to devour the anchor (the focus of my techniques) inorder to get a decent shot. after that. then i'm limited on techniques i can use

of coures there is a certain way you must do this....thats why its diffirent
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:53 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Anywho what i meant was is this really going by the manga or i this going MOSTLY by the manga.

MOSTLY

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 23, 2024 3:57 pm