manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Reynemesis
Hollis
UnknownDemonGod
Six Samurai Irou
adiktuz
Bo Ricero
Tenma
jmcast/makaveli
Kaname
WinnieChan
Tmack
Heavens knight.
hanabishi kanda
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Jin Grand
Death Fox (Roishio)
22 posters

Vizard Head Meeting Room

Poll

Good Idea?

[ 11 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 10 Bar_left92%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 10 Bar_right [92%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 10 Bar_left8%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 10 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 10 Empty Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:56 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:Not what i meant, i would drop the conversation.
    oh. thats better. i thought you were going to stop going in this forum or something. but either way. even though i understand what you are saying. but can't you just allow the immitation of another technique if the zanpaktos have some similarity in the ability of the zanpakto. after all. it would liven up the forum alittle but. after all. we barly come up with arc. and there are barly any battles on. also. so in a way. this would lessen up the bordum around here
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

stat points : 68

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:01 pm

Well if that's the case I don't care. I pride myself in having unique zanpakutos cause it what they do in the manga. It's funny the cause they really are unique i have yet to see my like my yet they aren't that complicated like most people try to make it.

My thoughts are:
    Keep it simple
    Make it strong
    Stay unique
    ^.^
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:09 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:Well if that's the case I don't care. I pride myself in having unique zanpakutos cause it what they do in the manga. It's funny the cause they really are unique i have yet to see my like my yet they aren't that complicated like most people try to make it.

My thoughts are:
    Keep it simple
    Make it strong
    Stay unique
    ^.^

they are strong depending on what level you learn...the largest tech. is way past grc level and thats why only captains and lts can use it
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:12 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:Well if that's the case I don't care. I pride myself in having unique zanpakutos cause it what they do in the manga. It's funny the cause they really are unique i have yet to see my like my yet they aren't that complicated like most people try to make it.

My thoughts are:
    Keep it simple
    Make it strong
    Stay unique
    ^.^

they are strong depending on what level you learn...the largest tech. is way past grc level and thats why only captains and lts can use it
    and another reason is that grc level techniques take a large amount of energy to fuel them. that is why i made the number of shots for lts higher than a seated member. as for captains. i gave them higher numbers. but you all already know that
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:00 pm

but yeah we need to make rules because i know people who use like 25 clones then their like oh all of them shoot GRC's
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:01 pm

Tmack wrote:but yeah we need to make rules because i know people who use like 25 clones then their like oh all of them shoot GRC's

HEY KANDA ALREADY TOLD ME ABOUT THAT
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:21 am

To all the captains:

I think we should have some sort of fighting or ranking system. Doing this will help with the bankai sitution and it also helps so fights dont drag on with constant dodging or countering. Especially if you SUPPOSE to be stronger then the person your fighting.

I propose we use something like the end game site, where we rank the levels of power:

Rank A: Captain commander/ Espadas leader
    In the anime it has been proven that Yama(captian commander) and Azien(espada leader) are the two most power beings next to ichigo(but he's the main character so he doesnt count). Yame easily took on two captains and Azien almost killed another captain without trying.

Rank B: Captains/ Espadas
    Do i rreally have to explain this.

Rank C: Vice Captains/ Numoros
    Again do i really need to explain this.

Rank D: 3-5 seats/ Faccion
    No need to explain here.

Rank E: Everybody else
    Everybody not stated above

Ok the way the ranks would work would be. Rank A are the most powerful people in the game and it is near impposible to beat them in a one on one match. But if 2 class Bs tam up to fight a class A then he might have some trouble.

Rank B would be the second most powerful people in the game. When you become rank B as a captain you get your bankai. seeing how it is one of the ways stated to becoming a captain. Just like up above if your lower then a rank B then it would be almost immpossible to beat them. Think Bakuraya -V- Renji. sure renji had bankai, but renji was still at a vice captains level and bakuraya being a captain with banaki easily beat him.

Etc.. Etc.. with the other ranks

You guys see what im getting at here. When we fight no mater wat level we are evrybody is always on equal terms and always dodges or counter everybodys attacks. Example my fight with jmack, I used my second most powerful technique on him and it didnt do anything. When in bleach have you seen someone who is suppose to be stronger do a powerful attack on someone who is suppose to be weaker and they not take no damage at all. NEVER

Thats what makes the end game site fun. It actual feels like bleach because of the different power levels and stuff. Because basically a fight here is this:

i dodge, you dodge, i dodge, you dodge

I counter with a attack, you counter with a attack

i relase do a powerful move , you dodge or counter it. Then attack with a powerful move, i dodge or counter it.

I mean come on people thats how every fight on here is.

Anyway i'm open to duggestion on the ranking system or any other fighting system to make the battles more realsitics.

EDIT: i forgot something, we should also set a post limit before you can achive shaiki or ressurestion. Because in the ainme and manga you have to train to leran your zanpkautos name and release pharse, so just already knowing it. Is not right, and i put the ressurction on here to make it fair to the shingamis.
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

stat points : 440

Post  Jin Grand Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:29 am

Jin Grand Lt of the third devision

Kaname, I think you are right with the ranking system.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:33 am

Jin Grand wrote:Jin Grand Lt of the third devision

Kaname, I think you are right with the ranking system.

Thank you
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:35 am

Kaname wrote:To all the captains:

I think we should have some sort of fighting or ranking system. Doing this will help with the bankai sitution and it also helps so fights dont drag on with constant dodging or countering. Especially if you SUPPOSE to be stronger then the person your fighting.

I propose we use something like the end game site, where we rank the levels of power:

In the anime it has been proven that Yama(captian commander) and Azien(espada leader) are the two most power beings next to ichigo(but he's the main character so he doesnt count). Yame easily took on two captains and Azien almost killed another captain without trying.

No need to explain here.

Ok the way the ranks would work would be. Rank A are the most powerful people in the game and it is near impposible to beat them in a one on one match. But if 2 class Bs tam up to fight a class A then he might have some trouble.

Rank B would be the second most powerful people in the game. When you become rank B as a captain you get your bankai. seeing how it is one of the ways stated to becoming a captain. Just like up above if your lower then a rank B then it would be almost immpossible to beat them. Think Bakuraya -V- Renji. sure renji had bankai, but renji was still at a vice captains level and bakuraya being a captain with banaki easily beat him.

You guys see what im getting at here. When we fight no mater wat level we are evrybody is always on equal terms and always dodges or counter everybodys attacks. Example my fight with jmack, I used my second most powerful technique on him and it didnt do anything. When in bleach have you seen someone who is suppose to be stronger do a powerful attack on someone who is suppose to be weaker and they not take no damage at all. NEVER

Thats what makes the end game site fun. It actual feels like bleach because of the different power levels and stuff. Because basically a fight here is this:

i relase do a powerful move , you dodge or counter it. Then attack with a powerful move, i dodge or counter it.

Anyway i'm open to duggestion on the ranking system or any other fighting system to make the battles more realsitics.

EDIT: i forgot something, we should also set a post limit before you can achive shaiki or ressurestion. Because in the ainme and manga you have to train to leran your zanpkautos name and release pharse, so just already knowing it. Is not right, and i put the ressurction on here to make it fair to the shingamis.

I like the idea. It would solve most of the problems, but then there would only be two strongest people. It would also make it impossible to take their position, if it is that way. Now somethings do need to be changed with the fighting, but I don't no what exactly. There should be a post limit on shikai and bankai, but I don't think there should for the res. because then that's not going according to the manga. I might have left some things out. Tell me if you want me to say something about something else.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:41 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Kaname wrote:To all the captains:

No need to explain here.

I like the idea. It would solve most of the problems, but then there would only be two strongest people. It would also make it impossible to take their position, if it is that way. Now somethings do need to be changed with the fighting, but I don't no what exactly. There should be a post limit on shikai and bankai, but I don't think there should for the res. because then that's not going according to the manga. I might have left some things out. Tell me if you want me to say something about something else.

I agree with you on the ressurection thing, i only put it cause some peple will be like it's not fair that shigami have to have a post limit but arrcanar don't. o to make it fair i said it. As far as the two most powerful people like i said in the chatter box you don't see everybody running up into yama and aziens face trying to take their spot because they know in a 1-v-1 they'd get pawned pretty quickly. But if you were to fight how the two captains did against yama making it a 2-v-1 fight then you have a chance to beat the rank A people.
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:46 am

Kaname wrote: I agree with you on the ressurection thing, i only put it cause some peple will be like it's not fair that shigami have to have a post limit but arrcanar don't. o to make it fair i said it. As far as the two most powerful people like i said in the chatter box you don't see everybody running up into yama and aziens face trying to take their spot because they know in a 1-v-1 they'd get pawned pretty quickly. But if you were to fight how the two captains did against yama making it a 2-v-1 fight then you have a chance to beat the rank A people.

About the shikai and ressurection thing, then we dont have to make the post limit that high for shikai. I agree that there should be a limit on it.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:47 am

Kaname wrote:I agree with you on the ressurection thing, i only put it cause some peple will be like it's not fair that shigami have to have a post limit but arrcanar don't. o to make it fair i said it. As far as the two most powerful people like i said in the chatter box you don't see everybody running up into yama and aziens face trying to take their spot because they know in a 1-v-1 they'd get pawned pretty quickly. But if you were to fight how the two captains did against yama making it a 2-v-1 fight then you have a chance to beat the rank A people.

Yeah I know what you mean about the Yama and Aizen thing, but if they can never be beat in a one on one fight. Then a person can never take there spot, if you know what I am saying. I know it might not seem fair, but I want this place to be more like bleach. I should also state that, if a person trains for a long time they might be able to defeat Aizen or Yama 1-v-1, but with the system like that. No one will ever be able to win one on one.
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:54 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote: Yeah I know what you mean about the Yama and Aizen thing, but if they can never be beat in a one on one fight. Then a person can never take there spot, if you know what I am saying. I know it might not seem fair, but I want this place to be more like bleach. I should also state that, if a person trains for a long time they might be able to defeat Aizen or Yama 1-v-1, but with the system like that. No one will ever be able to win one on one.

We could make so that if the person who wants to take their place, uses a certain amount of posts to train, then they will reach the level of the rank A. This amount of posts have to be very high of course
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:55 am

Jin Grand wrote:We could make so that if the person who wants to take their place, uses a certain amount of posts to train, then they will reach the level of the rank A. This amount of posts have to be very high of course

Yeah that's what I was thinking. What do you think the post count would have to be around 5000.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:57 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Kaname wrote:I agree with you on the ressurection thing, i only put it cause some peple will be like it's not fair that shigami have to have a post limit but arrcanar don't. o to make it fair i said it. As far as the two most powerful people like i said in the chatter box you don't see everybody running up into yama and aziens face trying to take their spot because they know in a 1-v-1 they'd get pawned pretty quickly. But if you were to fight how the two captains did against yama making it a 2-v-1 fight then you have a chance to beat the rank A people.

Yeah I know what you mean about the Yama and Aizen thing, but if they can never be beat in a one on one fight. Then a person can never take there spot, if you know what I am saying. I know it might not seem fair, but I want this place to be more like bleach. I should also state that, if a person trains for a long time they might be able to defeat Aizen or Yama 1-v-1, but with the system like that. No one will ever be able to win one on one.

Yea i get what you saying, but let me break it down so you'll understand it better. Even thought you can't beat them in a 1-v-1 fight, you do have a chance in a 2-v-1 fight. so say you and another captain take on kanda for his postion or rank status and beat him, since you and that other captain beat kanda. Kanda loses his rank A status and is demoted to rank B. After that you and that other captain do battle to see who takes the rank A status. Thus making it fair.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:00 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote: Yeah I know what you mean about the Yama and Aizen thing, but if they can never be beat in a one on one fight. Then a person can never take there spot, if you know what I am saying. I know it might not seem fair, but I want this place to be more like bleach. I should also state that, if a person trains for a long time they might be able to defeat Aizen or Yama 1-v-1, but with the system like that. No one will ever be able to win one on one.

We could make so that if the person who wants to take their place, uses a certain amount of posts to train, then they will reach the level of the rank A. This amount of posts have to be very high of course

thats couldnt work because we cant tell between the spam posts and the actual rp post. So somebody may just spam a whole lot to get their post count up then try to take the rank. Now does that sound fair too you. Your actual work hard to get to the rank and then some noob just comes in and spend his whole first week spamming and he gets the same rank as you. That doesnt seem to fair to me.

Also you have to think while your training to get stronger don't you think they will be as well
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:02 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:We could make so that if the person who wants to take their place, uses a certain amount of posts to train, then they will reach the level of the rank A. This amount of posts have to be very high of course

Yeah that's what I was thinking. What do you think the post count would have to be around 5000.

Yes, but it has to be 5000 plus the ones he already have, like if he has 2000, then he has to reach 7000 before he can be thought of as an equal to the rank A.
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:03 am

Kaname wrote: thats couldnt work because we cant tell between the spam posts and the actual rp post. So somebody may just spam a whole lot to get their post count up then try to take the rank. Now does that sound fair too you. Your actual work hard to get to the rank and then some noob just comes in and spend his whole first week spamming and he gets the same rank as you. That doesnt seem to fair to me.

Also you have to think while your training to get stronger don't you think they will be as well

You right. We will have to think of another way, because I think that the ranking system is a pretty good idea
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:03 am

Kaname wrote:Yea i get what you saying, but let me break it down so you'll understand it better. Even thought you can't beat them in a 1-v-1 fight, you do have a chance in a 2-v-1 fight. so say you and another captain take on kanda for his postion or rank status and beat him, since you and that other captain beat kanda. Kanda loses his rank A status and is demoted to rank B. After that you and that other captain do battle to see who takes the rank A status. Thus making it fair.

Ok I see that, but then it doesn't really make much sense. Because once someone in bleach gains so much power they can't just lose it by losing a fight. The same thing goes for a person beating another person. They can't magically get a lot stronger than before. Now I am not saying it is a bad idea. I actually like most of the idea, but it just doesn't seem realistic to bleach. I dunno.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:05 am

Kaname wrote:thats couldnt work because we cant tell between the spam posts and the actual rp post. So somebody may just spam a whole lot to get their post count up then try to take the rank. Now does that sound fair too you. Your actual work hard to get to the rank and then some noob just comes in and spend his whole first week spamming and he gets the same rank as you. That doesnt seem to fair to me.

Yeah there is that.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:08 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Kaname wrote:Yea i get what you saying, but let me break it down so you'll understand it better. Even thought you can't beat them in a 1-v-1 fight, you do have a chance in a 2-v-1 fight. so say you and another captain take on kanda for his postion or rank status and beat him, since you and that other captain beat kanda. Kanda loses his rank A status and is demoted to rank B. After that you and that other captain do battle to see who takes the rank A status. Thus making it fair.

Ok I see that, but then it doesn't really make much sense. Because once someone in bleach gains so much power they can't just lose it by losing a fight. The same thing goes for a person beating another person. They can't magically get a lot stronger than before. Now I am not saying it is a bad idea. I actually like most of the idea, but it just doesn't seem realistic to bleach. I dunno.

I see, well then maybe they lose their postion, but keep their rank. And we implement the post count some how, but it would have to be a very high number. and we would have to be able to keep the spamming down
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:10 am

Kaname wrote:I see, well then maybe they lose their postion, but keep their rank. And we implement the post count some how, but it would have to be a very high number. and we would have to be able to keep the spamming down

Yeah maybe the post count will have to be very high, but we really need to get things in order around here soon. Oh what do you think about Vizards being able to use GRC?
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:15 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Kaname wrote:I see, well then maybe they lose their postion, but keep their rank. And we implement the post count some how, but it would have to be a very high number. and we would have to be able to keep the spamming down

Yeah maybe the post count will have to be very high, but we really need to get things in order around here soon. Oh what do you think about Vizards being able to use GRC?

That was my next topic. Acorrding to grimmjow the GRC is the ESPADA elite cero meaning only espadas should be able to use. Going off that and the fact that it has not been shown that a vizard can do a , i deduct vizards cant use it until KUba states otherwise.
    Abd yes we do need to get things in order, cause my fight wwith jmack yesterday made me mad. I'm the leader of the espadas the most power arrcanar on that side. I do my second mos powerful attack and it doesnt even scratch you..pft...
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:17 am

Kaname wrote:That was my next topic. Acorrding to grimmjow the GRC is the ESPADA elite cero meaning only espadas should be able to use. Going off that and the fact that it has not been shown that a vizard can do a , i deduct vizards cant use it until KUba states otherwise.
    Abd yes we do need to get things in order, cause my fight wwith jmack yesterday made me mad. I'm the leader of the espadas the most power arrcanar on that side. I do my second mos powerful attack and it doesnt even scratch you..pft...

Yeah that is exactly what I have been saying for a while, but no one listened to me. I was also wondering about the cero oscuras and the second release. What are your thoughts on those?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:43 am