manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Reynemesis
Hollis
UnknownDemonGod
Six Samurai Irou
adiktuz
Bo Ricero
Tenma
jmcast/makaveli
Kaname
WinnieChan
Tmack
Heavens knight.
hanabishi kanda
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Jin Grand
Death Fox (Roishio)
22 posters

Vizard Head Meeting Room

Poll

Good Idea?

[ 11 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 18 Bar_left92%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 18 Bar_right [92%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 18 Bar_left8%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 18 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 18 Empty Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:04 pm

Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:"hm, oh nuthin, i just like the name, thats all"
    "well when we do get the info, yea ill be havin the segunda resurecion, since i already have the normal resurecion intergrated into my shikai"
    well. its my strongest technique. even stronger that the 10 grc fusion. i have used it only once and the power surge in me in my inner world. it was so great. oh i can not even describe how powerful. so that is the reason i desided to never use it
    "hm, well i wouldnt mind goin against it sometime"^_^
    no. it is too dangerous. no matter what. and the back lash is too much. its the ultimate double edge sword. so untill i revive my character in the next arc and gain an even larger amount of reitsu larger that i curretly have or reduce the back lash. till then. i will not use that technique
    "aww, that sucks, when hurry up and fix that backlash so you dont kill yourself, or else you wont be able to use it to try and kill me, heheh"
    who said that i want to kill you. there are many secrets to that technique that i haven't discovered yet or made theries
    "hm, well whenever anyone of us gets in a fight we do it with killing intent, piercing lungs, and parylizin, n what not"
    yes. but when one wins. they just shake hands and stop for the day or so
    "hm, yea, i guess thats true"
    yah. after all. ther is a difference between life and death battles and spars.
    "yup, so when are you gonna start the arc back up
    later. but not now. i'm currently busy with something
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:36 am

so did you all get the vizards not being able to do GRC settled. Also what about my ranking system i suggested. So the fights will go better, and not drag on.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:28 am

Kaname wrote:so did you all get the vizards not being able to do GRC settled. Also what about my ranking system i suggested. So the fights will go better, and not drag on.

yea but, if we use the ranking system, then captains would be unbeatable, we dont want that, so thats why we have it like it is, so that is determined by skillz
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:29 pm

Kaname wrote:so did you all get the vizards not being able to do GRC settled. Also what about my ranking system i suggested. So the fights will go better, and not drag on.
    what is your ranking system. as for the captain 's comment. the captain should be hard to defeet for the devision. after all. if the captain is weak. he can't be a good leader. he must have a strong sence of leadership or something like that to lead the devision, the streanth to protect the devision, and the heart to serve the devision
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:07 pm

I would like to talk about a source of evil for our rpging like we need more arrancars who are evil and stuff and not all of these people being good and what not because it does get kind of annoying having all of these npc's and stuff
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:07 pm

I posted this on page 16. If we use something like this it will give a more bleach feel and make the battles better because they won't just drag on. Whe you know the person should have already been beaten a long time ago.

To all the captains:

I think we should have some sort of fighting or ranking system. Doing this will help with the bankai sitution and it also helps so fights dont drag on with constant dodging or countering. Especially if you SUPPOSE to be stronger then the person your fighting.

I propose we use something like the end game site, where we rank the levels of power:

Rank A: Captain commander/ Espadas leader
    In the anime it has been proven that Yama(captian commander) and Azien(espada leader) are the two most power beings next to ichigo(but he's the main character so he doesnt count). Yame easily took on two captains and Azien almost killed another captain without trying.

Rank B: Captains/ Espadas
    Do i really have to explain this. Captain are suppose to be hardto beat thats why they are captains.

Rank C: Vice Captains/ Numoros
    Again do i really need to explain this.

Rank D: 3-5 seats/ Faccion
    No need to explain here.

Rank E: Everybody else
    Everybody not stated above

Ok the way the ranks would work would be. Rank A are the most powerful people in the game and it is near impposible to beat them in a 1-v-1 match. But if 2 rank Bs tam up to fight a rank A then he might have some trouble.

Rank B would be the second most powerful people in the game. When you become rank B as a captain you get your bankai. seeing how it is one of the ways stated to becoming a captain. Just like up above if your lower then a rank B then it would be almost immpossible to beat them in a 1-v-1. Think Bakuraya -V- Renji. sure Renji had bankai, but renji was still at a vice captains level and bakuraya being a captain with banaki easily beat him.

Etc.. Etc.. with the other ranks

You guys see what im getting at here. When we fight no mater wat level we are evrybody is always on equal terms and always dodges or counter everybodys attacks. Example my fight with jmack, I used my second most powerful technique on him and it didnt do anything. When in bleach have you seen someone who is suppose to be stronger do a powerful attack on someone who is suppose to be weaker and they not take no damage at all. NEVER

Thats what makes the end game site fun. It actual feels like bleach because of the different power levels and stuff. Because basically a fight here is this:

i dodge, you dodge, i dodge, you dodge

I counter with a attack, you counter with a attack

I relase do a powerful move , you dodge or counter it. Then attack with a powerful move, I dodge or counter it.

I mean come on people thats how every fight on here is.

Anyway i'm open to suggestion on the ranking system or any other fighting system to make the battles more realsitics.

EDIT: i forgot something, we should also set a post limit before you can achive shaiki or ressurestion. Because in the ainme and manga you have to train to learn your zanpkautos name and release pharse, so just already knowing it. Is not right, and I put the ressurction on here to make it fair to the shingamis
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:09 pm

Tmack wrote:I would like to talk about a source of evil for our rpging like we need more arrancars who are evil and stuff and not all of these people being good and what not because it does get kind of annoying having all of these npc's and stuff

I am the source of evil. Don't worry things are about to heat up, I'm coming for all you mindless goons. Even if i have to fight you all by myself.
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:26 pm

Kaname wrote:
    Tmack wrote:I would like to talk about a source of evil for our rpging like we need more arrancars who are evil and stuff and not all of these people being good and what not because it does get kind of annoying having all of these npc's and stuff

I am the source of evil. Don't worry things are about to heat up, I'm coming for all you mindless goons. Even if i have to fight you all by myself.

mindless goons i think not
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:35 pm

Thats kanames view
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:44 pm

Kaname wrote:I posted this on page 16. If we use something like this it will give a more bleach feel and make the battles better because they won't just drag on. Whe you know the person should have already been beaten a long time ago.

To all the captains:

I think we should have some sort of fighting or ranking system. Doing this will help with the bankai sitution and it also helps so fights dont drag on with constant dodging or countering. Especially if you SUPPOSE to be stronger then the person your fighting.

I propose we use something like the end game site, where we rank the levels of power:

Rank A: Captain commander/ Espadas leader
    In the anime it has been proven that Yama(captian commander) and Azien(espada leader) are the two most power beings next to ichigo(but he's the main character so he doesnt count). Yame easily took on two captains and Azien almost killed another captain without trying.

Rank B: Captains/ Espadas
    Do i really have to explain this. Captain are suppose to be hardto beat thats why they are captains.

Rank C: Vice Captains/ Numoros
    Again do i really need to explain this.

Rank D: 3-5 seats/ Faccion
    No need to explain here.

Rank E: Everybody else
    Everybody not stated above

Ok the way the ranks would work would be. Rank A are the most powerful people in the game and it is near impposible to beat them in a 1-v-1 match. But if 2 rank Bs tam up to fight a rank A then he might have some trouble.

Rank B would be the second most powerful people in the game. When you become rank B as a captain you get your bankai. seeing how it is one of the ways stated to becoming a captain. Just like up above if your lower then a rank B then it would be almost immpossible to beat them in a 1-v-1. Think Bakuraya -V- Renji. sure Renji had bankai, but renji was still at a vice captains level and bakuraya being a captain with banaki easily beat him.

Etc.. Etc.. with the other ranks

You guys see what im getting at here. When we fight no mater wat level we are evrybody is always on equal terms and always dodges or counter everybodys attacks. Example my fight with jmack, I used my second most powerful technique on him and it didnt do anything. When in bleach have you seen someone who is suppose to be stronger do a powerful attack on someone who is suppose to be weaker and they not take no damage at all. NEVER

Thats what makes the end game site fun. It actual feels like bleach because of the different power levels and stuff. Because basically a fight here is this:

i dodge, you dodge, i dodge, you dodge

I counter with a attack, you counter with a attack

I relase do a powerful move , you dodge or counter it. Then attack with a powerful move, I dodge or counter it.

I mean come on people thats how every fight on here is.

Anyway i'm open to suggestion on the ranking system or any other fighting system to make the battles more realsitics.

EDIT: i forgot something, we should also set a post limit before you can achive shaiki or ressurestion. Because in the ainme and manga you have to train to learn your zanpkautos name and release pharse, so just already knowing it. Is not right, and I put the ressurction on here to make it fair to the shingamis

well now that i look at at...i guess i kinda agree with you on the ranks
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:07 pm

okay HOW I THINK BATTLES COULD BE MORE REAL (in conjuction with the ranking system)

yea,but how to make the battles more real??????i think it sould be like a point system...like lets say because i am an LT i have 300 points, but because kanda is a genral captain, he gets 600 points.....and like to use a cero, it would take 5 points but to use a grc(for arrancar) would take like 10 points,and once your points are gone your reitsu is gone, but i think the points should raise by 50 every release (shikai,bankai,etc.)...and if i were to use some sorta seal techs i could raise my points even more...lets say if my total points were 300 but if i rasie it somehow, then it could be up to 600, but kanda's could be a total of 1000

in this REITSU EQUALS POINTS

its just an idea, but please tell me how you feel about it
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:19 pm

EVERYONE WHO READS THIS POST, COME AND COMMENT IN THE URGENT THREAD, BUT NO SPAM
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:11 pm

okay guys,i dont really like the points system but i think we should ALL follow this ranking system

Rank A- captain comander/ espada leader
    Rank B- captains/ espadas
    Rank C- vice caps/ numerous(11-15)
    Rank D- 3-5 seat/ faccions
    Rank E- everybody else
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:28 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:okay guys,i dont really like the points system but i think we should ALL follow this ranking system

Rank E- everybody else

although it should be agreed that power levels must be gaged and that players dont easily claim that they can overpower people of higher power, but i feel that a point/ rank system is irrelevant, as it is fixed and not variable. In such cases, when a person uses a strong attack it should not be able to dodge or counter it so easily. People need to know their place, however, i dont see how a point system can do about it, its like saying a captain applicant can never become a captain, should his exam be fighting the captain commander himself.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:48 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:okay guys,i dont really like the points system but i think we should ALL follow this ranking system

Rank E- everybody else

although it should be agreed that power levels must be gaged and that players dont easily claim that they can overpower people of higher power, but i feel that a point/ rank system is irrelevant, as it is fixed and not variable. In such cases, when a person uses a strong attack it should not be able to dodge or counter it so easily. People need to know their place, however, i dont see how a point system can do about it, its like saying a captain applicant can never become a captain, should his exam be fighting the captain
    commander himself.

Thats the issue people don't know their places. They all wanna sound strong and cool when thats not the case. If we use a ranking system it will bring more order and blance to the fights. As far as your statment about the captains test. thats not true the captains test can still be done how been getting down. Example UDG's test was to get Kanada to go bankai or shikia(i forget), but he passed and became a captain and Kanda was stronger then him.
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:05 am

Kaname wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

Rank E- everybody else

although it should be agreed that power levels must be gaged and that players dont easily claim that they can overpower people of higher power, but i feel that a point/ rank system is irrelevant, as it is fixed and not variable. In such cases, when a person uses a strong attack it should not be able to dodge or counter it so easily. People need to know their place, however, i dont see how a point system can do about it, its like saying a captain applicant can never become a captain, should his exam be fighting the captain
    commander himself.

Thats the issue people don't know their places. They all wanna sound strong and cool when thats not the case. If we use a ranking system it will bring more order and blance to the fights. As far as your statment about the captains test. thats not true the captains test can still be done how been getting down. Example UDG's test was to get Kanada to go bankai or shikia(i forget), but he passed and became a captain and Kanda was stronger then him.

true, regardless, this cant really be approved til kanda comes, so we'll have to wait til then.
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:47 am

Report: The arrancars of Las Noches or mainly espadas have attacked and have severely beaten 5 of our men, of them 1 was an Lt., Tmack. Being a witness, i have gone assesed the situation. It appears that former member of the vizard 2nd division, Tenma, has left and is now the segunda espada, as such with the attacks, the espada leader, Kaname, has declared war on us.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:42 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:Report: The arrancars of Las Noches or mainly espadas have attacked and have severely beaten 5 of our men, of them 1 was an Lt., Tmack. Being a witness, i have gone assesed the situation. It appears that former member of the vizard 2nd division, Tenma, has left and is now the segunda espada, as such with the attacks, the espada leader, Kaname, has declared war on us.
    ok. i will then declar war on them. as for the ranking. i aprove of it
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:12 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:Report: The arrancars of Las Noches or mainly espadas have attacked and have severely beaten 5 of our men, of them 1 was an Lt., Tmack. Being a witness, i have gone assesed the situation. It appears that former member of the vizard 2nd division, Tenma, has left and is now the segunda espada, as such with the attacks, the espada leader, Kaname, has declared war on us.
    ok. i will then declar war on them. as for the ranking. i aprove of it

so rankings are in effect now. You should post it in the rules so everybodyd knows
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

stat points : 1079

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:28 pm

Rank A- captains/ espadas
    Rank B- vice caps/ numerous(11-15)
    Rank C- 3-5 seat/ faccions
    Rank D- everybody else

I believe this would be better. I do not agree with a rank for only 2 people with the highest power rating. That is not a fair ranking system, I believe thi owuld me more fair.
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:29 pm

I thought there was a vote that had to go through before something could be aproved.
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:37 pm

[As espada are captain rank I believe I have the right to post here.]
    Secunda espada, Tenma

I think Bo's ranking system is better, but I would change places between fraccion and numeros
    Rank A- captains/ espadas
    Rank B- vice caps/ fraccion
    Rank C- 3-5 seat/ numeros 11-15
    Rank D- 6th seat-foot soldier/numeros 16-
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:39 pm

ok. so are we going to put the point system in effect or not
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:42 pm

yeah just I don't like the first one.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:42 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:Rank A- captains/ espadas
    Rank B- vice caps/ numerous(11-15)
    Rank C- 3-5 seat/ faccions
    Rank D- everybody else

I believe this would be better. I do not agree with a rank for only 2 people with the highest power rating. That is not a fair ranking system, I believe thi owuld me more fair.
    My ranks system was based off bleach. The captain commander and Azien are the two most powerful beings next to ichigo(who is the main character). mWe know this to be true because Azien easily almost killed a captain and he also suppressed grimmjow who is and espada with just his reiastu. Do i really need to explain the captain commander

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:59 am