manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Reynemesis
Hollis
UnknownDemonGod
Six Samurai Irou
adiktuz
Bo Ricero
Tenma
jmcast/makaveli
Kaname
WinnieChan
Tmack
Heavens knight.
hanabishi kanda
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Jin Grand
Death Fox (Roishio)
22 posters

Vizard Head Meeting Room

Poll

Good Idea?

[ 11 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 17 Bar_left92%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 17 Bar_right [92%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 17 Bar_left8%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 17 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

stat points : 68

Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 17 Empty Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:55 pm

Maybe we should make it so Arrancar can only do it during a story mode. So that way if more than one person fights them it's ok.
    Hollis
    Hollis

stat points : 607

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Hollis Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:56 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:...i dont kno...i mean arrancar should tell us what they want, and we should even it out for the vizards or vice versa

Well I am sure I can speak for the other arrancars. Although I don't see how we can even them out. Since to me they seem pretty even.

well then so..vizards can devlop grc level techs, but we cant use the grc
    well. then untill further info is given out in the manga. i will ban all vizards from using grc's or any techniques that use a grc. so good bye 10 grc fusion
    *the ooc waves good bye to the rainbow super grc while crying*
    way of heaven and hell huh, sounds interestin
    its okay kanda, just change the name and change the way you make it, like my upper level attacks are really grc level...as a matter of fact i have an attack called RAINBOW DRAGON
    sorry. its an attack thats 100% from the grc. after all. if i changed anything about it. then it wouldn't be a 10grc fusion. as it is 10 grc's fused togather. the closest thing i have to a grc is my 10 cero fusion. thats at least as powerful as a single grc

ohhh......i knew this day would come so thats why nearly none of my attacks are based on grcs
    well. it was a technique that i have barly used my self. in fact if i remember it correctly. i only used it 5 times. and boy did hose 5 times let me win all the time basikly. but of well. i have another technique in bankai that none of you have ever seen before. its called the tendo jigoku. but i won't tell of the power just yet. or how i use it yet. so does any one agree with my rule for the grc's and stuff
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:56 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:Maybe we should make it so Arrancar can only do it during a story mode. So that way if more than one person fights them it's ok.

yea, i guess so but lets at least wait for a SMALL BIT of info
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Hollis Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:59 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:I believe that the arrancar should be able to do the 2nd resserection sents there is only two of the who are evil and there are alot of us. To balance it out we should give them way more power than they have now. Right now there is no way they could stand up to us and it would not be intresting.

fuck no because then the arrancar who are evil whould maul us.....do you guys understand the full power of the 2nd relase....i mean it was by luck that ichigo got the 2nd mask form when he did
    Actually no, There are 2 versus like 39 there is no way the could deafet us just cause the can use 2nd resserections. And i was just talking about those 2.

and i understand if we fight them all at once, but one on one, they would kill us
    "hmm, well we could just not be all powerful and stuff one on one, only in arcs, since yeah there are only like three an a half of us,(the half is me, heheh)

hollis i am sorry but in your case you are gonna have to pick ether 2nd mask or 2nd ressurection cuz ya cant have both....that would be beastly
    "oh, i thought we wernt doin the 2nd stuff, but if we did, id have the second resurecion, oh yeah, i guess i forgot to say, i dont have a mask, cuz im not a viziard,hmm, maybe i should clarify more, heheh, my badd"
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:01 pm

Hollis wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:I believe that the arrancar should be able to do the 2nd resserection sents there is only two of the who are evil and there are alot of us. To balance it out we should give them way more power than they have now. Right now there is no way they could stand up to us and it would not be intresting.

fuck no because then the arrancar who are evil whould maul us.....do you guys understand the full power of the 2nd relase....i mean it was by luck that ichigo got the 2nd mask form when he did
    Actually no, There are 2 versus like 39 there is no way the could deafet us just cause the can use 2nd resserections. And i was just talking about those 2.

and i understand if we fight them all at once, but one on one, they would kill us
    "hmm, well we could just not be all powerful and stuff one on one, only in arcs, since yeah there are only like three an a half of us,(the half is me, heheh)

hollis i am sorry but in your case you are gonna have to pick ether 2nd mask or 2nd ressurection cuz ya cant have both....that would be beastly
    "oh, i thought we wernt doin the 2nd stuff, but if we did, id have the second resurecion, oh yeah, i guess i forgot to say, i dont have a mask, cuz im not a viziard,hmm, maybe i should clarify more, heheh, my badd"

but it is coming as soon as we have the info
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:02 pm

Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:...i dont kno...i mean arrancar should tell us what they want, and we should even it out for the vizards or vice versa

Well I am sure I can speak for the other arrancars. Although I don't see how we can even them out. Since to me they seem pretty even.

well. then untill further info is given out in the manga. i will ban all vizards from using grc's or any techniques that use a grc. so good bye 10 grc fusion
    its okay kanda, just change the name and change the way you make it, like my upper level attacks are really grc level...as a matter of fact i have an attack called RAINBOW DRAGON
    sorry. its an attack thats 100% from the grc. after all. if i changed anything about it. then it wouldn't be a 10grc fusion. as it is 10 grc's fused togather. the closest thing i have to a grc is my 10 cero fusion. thats at least as powerful as a single grc

ohhh......i knew this day would come so thats why nearly none of my attacks are based on grcs
    well. it was a technique that i have barly used my self. in fact if i remember it correctly. i only used it 5 times. and boy did hose 5 times let me win all the time basikly. but of well. i have another technique in bankai that none of you have ever seen before. its called the tendo jigoku. but i won't tell of the power just yet. or how i use it yet. so does any one agree with my rule for the grc's and stuff
    yah, what about it. i only used it once and that was against my inner hollow. its still a mistery so i won't use it till i feel like i need to
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:06 pm

but how are we gonna find out about it if ulqurriora is dead
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Tmack wrote:but how are we gonna find out about it if ulqurriora is dead
    easy. we wait for the next chapter. easy as that
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:07 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

yah, what about it. i only used it once and that was against my inner hollow. its still a mistery so i won't use it till i feel like i need to
    "hm, oh nuthin, i just like the name, thats all"
    "well when we do get the info, yea ill be havin the segunda resurecion, since i already have the normal resurecion intergrated into my shikai"
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:09 pm

"yea. kubo always explains it somehow when somethin new comes along, thats part of what makes bleach good"
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Hollis wrote:
    "yea. kubo always explains it somehow when somethin new comes along, thats part of what makes bleach good"
    well. its obvious that he is dead cause he lost and had nothing to live fore. and he was hit with a point blank cero that over came his own. so its obvious that he is dead
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:12 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    well. its obvious that he is dead cause he lost and had nothing to live fore. and he was hit with a point blank cero that over came his own. so its obvious that he is dead

yes that was beastly
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:13 pm

Hollis wrote:"hm, oh nuthin, i just like the name, thats all"
    "well when we do get the info, yea ill be havin the segunda resurecion, since i already have the normal resurecion intergrated into my shikai"
    well. its my strongest technique. even stronger that the 10 grc fusion. i have used it only once and the power surge in me in my inner world. it was so great. oh i can not even describe how powerful. so that is the reason i desided to never use it
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:13 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    yeah too bad they didn't do a 2 chapter release and did a flshback of ulqi's life and one that goes on
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:16 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    "oh, i know hes dead, i was just sayin that even though he is dead, kubo will still explain how the segunda works as the storyline progresses, thats all. oh and i took that quiz, it said i was, THE RAIN CLOUD: uncatchable and does its own thing
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:20 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    well. its my strongest technique. even stronger that the 10 grc fusion. i have used it only once and the power surge in me in my inner world. it was so great. oh i can not even describe how powerful. so that is the reason i desided to never use it
    "hm, well i wouldnt mind goin against it sometime"^_^
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:23 pm

Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    "oh, i know hes dead, i was just sayin that even though he is dead, kubo will still explain how the segunda works as the storyline progresses, thats all. oh and i took that quiz, it said i was, THE RAIN CLOUD: uncatchable and does its own thing

this is mine again

My #1 is: Ring of Thunder - "One that harshly strikes everything"
    My #2 is: Ring of the Storm - "One that fiercely blows away everything"
    My #3 is: Ring of the Sky - "One that colours and engulfs everything";
    My #4 is: Ring of the Sun - "One that illuminates the sky"
    My #5 is: Ring of the Cloud - "One that cannot be caught and goes its own way";
    My #6 is: Ring of the Rain - "One that washes away everything"
    My #7 is: Ring of the Mist - "One that cannot be captured"
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:24 pm

Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    no. it is too dangerous. no matter what. and the back lash is too much. its the ultimate double edge sword. so untill i revive my character in the next arc and gain an even larger amount of reitsu larger that i curretly have or reduce the back lash. till then. i will not use that technique
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:28 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    no. it is too dangerous. no matter what. and the back lash is too much. its the ultimate double edge sword. so untill i revive my character in the next arc and gain an even larger amount of reitsu larger that i curretly have or reduce the back lash. till then. i will not use that technique
    "aww, that sucks, when hurry up and fix that backlash so you dont kill yourself, or else you wont be able to use it to try and kill me, heheh"
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:30 pm

Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    "aww, that sucks, when hurry up and fix that backlash so you dont kill yourself, or else you wont be able to use it to try and kill me, heheh"
    who said that i want to kill you. there are many secrets to that technique that i haven't discovered yet or made theries
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:34 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    who said that i want to kill you. there are many secrets to that technique that i haven't discovered yet or made theries
    "hm, well whenever anyone of us gets in a fight we do it with killing intent, piercing lungs, and parylizin, n what not"
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:36 pm

Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    "hm, well whenever anyone of us gets in a fight we do it with killing intent, piercing lungs, and parylizin, n what not"
    yes. but when one wins. they just shake hands and stop for the day or so
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:39 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    "hm, yea, i guess thats true"
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:40 pm

Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    yah. after all. ther is a difference between life and death battles and spars.
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:46 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    yah. after all. ther is a difference between life and death battles and spars.
    "yup, so when are you gonna start the arc back up

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:48 am