manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Reynemesis
Hollis
UnknownDemonGod
Six Samurai Irou
adiktuz
Bo Ricero
Tenma
jmcast/makaveli
Kaname
WinnieChan
Tmack
Heavens knight.
hanabishi kanda
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Jin Grand
Death Fox (Roishio)
22 posters

Vizard Head Meeting Room

Poll

Good Idea?

[ 11 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 21 Bar_left92%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 21 Bar_right [92%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 21 Bar_left8%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 21 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 21 Empty Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

Post  Devodin Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:44 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:
    Tenma wrote:The point is that Kanda and Kaname both are the foundators of their respective sides, therefore I believe they have the right for their power, and I do not believe that any of the normal captains are on the same level as kaname, the same way no espada is on kandas level
    I do not agree with this statement. A King is not always as strong as his knights.
    you never really fought Kaname so true, you may be more powerful.
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Devodin Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:45 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:well they can fight the shinigami's like we all had to train and stuff, and i dont like kaname, he's bossy and thinks he rules everything...
    I'm not saying I like him either, but for the most part, his powers are what they are.
    With age and experience he may calm down a bit.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:46 pm

Tenma wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    ehm since when are espada captains..... in the manga yes they are but in this forum you should fight for your powers....... argh everyone is against me..... i will give this site a week and if i dont agree within that week ill leave it......

what is the problem? there are currently 3 espadas, I for one have not claimed that I am at the level of a captain, I have not gained bankai yet.
    I think it's fair that kaname is on kandas level, because everyone wanted an evil counterpart so we wouldn't have to use npc's. Now there is a growing evil side, and you start complaining >.<

i will do with that..... but you better then help out in arcs as the evil people.
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

stat points : 1079

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:46 pm

Than you atleast someone understands reason. I haven't had to fight Kaname so we haven't estabulished who is stronger.
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:46 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:Why? I wanted to make and Espada and a Vaizard and i couldn't have them on the same account cause it wouldn't work.... Plus the fact that Bo and Roishio are very much alike.... >.< don't tell no body!!!!!!! This ifo don't leave the room.
    lol, you've said it before though
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:47 pm

Devodin wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:well they can fight the shinigami's like we all had to train and stuff, and i dont like kaname, he's bossy and thinks he rules everything...
    I'm not saying I like him either, but for the most part, his powers are what they are.

how old is he???????
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:47 pm

Devodin wrote:

how old is he???????
    he started on this forum
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:48 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:Why? I wanted to make and Espada and a Vaizard and i couldn't have them on the same account cause it wouldn't work.... Plus the fact that Bo and Roishio are very much alike.... >.< don't tell no body!!!!!!! This ifo don't leave the room.

wow you are the singlest most fun person on mangaforum...... but you just totally destroyed that by defending kaname.......

ooc. just kidding my character thinks that.. i still like you.

Last edited by zozo hurley(nasin) on Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:48 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Devodin wrote:

how old is he???????
    he started on this forum

damn now im motha ??????? anoyed...... i hate him and his rules.....
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:51 pm

Well he is supposed to be the source of evil, what did you expect him to be, warm and cuddly?
    And why are you complaining about kaname, you should have come up with that idea first wouldn't you, so please drop the issue now

@ Bo: anyone can read this thread you know -.-'
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:52 pm

wow you are the singlest most fun person on mangaforum...... but you just totally destroyed that by defending kaname.......

Well remember i don't defend Kaname or Kanda, I think they should be defeatable. I hate the I am the leader so I can ride all of you single handly style. It's really stupid. I'd much rather have a much more fair fight.
    (And thank you very much)
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:52 pm

Tenma wrote:

Well he is supposed to be the source of evil, what did you expect him to be, warm and cuddly?
    And why are you complaining about kaname, you should have come up with that idea first wouldn't you, so please drop the issue now

i dont say that i dont like the character(well i dont like him either) but the ooc person is also anoying.....
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:53 pm

Tenma wrote:

I know but the more we post the faster it will disappear muhahahahahahahahaha..... Or i could earse it but that wouldn't be as fun >.>
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:54 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:

Well remember i don't defend Kaname or Kanda, I think they should be defeatable. I hate the I am the leader so I can ride all of you single handly style. It's really stupid. I'd much rather have a much more fair fight.

well. youre bo shouldnt be so strong so i guess you could have a fair fight with him......
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:01 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:

That's just what makes it true to the manga. They founded their own sides and thats the end of the story. final
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:02 pm

I'll tell you know that i gave up some thing so that i can be the Arrancar now.
    I gave up regeneration for strength in battle.
    I gave up fast movements for faster spirit energy munipulation.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:03 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:I'll tell you know that i gave up some thing so that i can be the Arrancar now.

okay...........
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:04 pm

Tenma wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:

That's just what makes it true to the manga. They founded their own sides and thats the end of the story. final
    Not true. Aizen was able to step up to Yama's power (well as far as we know) and he started off as a Lt. I mean it should always be that way.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:05 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:
    Tenma wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:

Not true. Aizen was able to step up to Yama's power (well as far as we know) and he started off as a Lt. I mean it should always be that way.

yeah....... and a arrancar being that strong i dont know if they exist
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:05 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:I'll tell you know that i gave up some thing so that i can be the Arrancar now.

okay...........
    I'm just saying that i can fight very well because of the things i did.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:05 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:

okay...........
    I'm just saying that i can fight very well because of the things i did.

well i just told shane and jin that you arent that fast.. and now you make yourself even slower.......
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:07 pm

Can you guys move to the Chatterbox? Our talk about Kaname might have been excusable, but let's not linger.
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:07 pm

No i haven't made myself slower >.<
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:33 pm

That's the whole issuse with the system now and the exact reason we need a rranking system.

1) Nobodys power on here is real, it's an RP. The point of an RP is to ROLEPLAY so in the spirit of RPin which is what this is suppose to be we should have some way to show a difference in power.

2) Baryura didn't beat renji because of his bankai. He beat renji because he has a cpatain power level to renjis Lt power leve. Yes ichigo did beat barkyura but he is the main chacater he never loses. Example what's happening in the manga right now. He was about to die then bam new power for ichigo to win.

3) The reason we should have a rank sytsem is to make the fights better and more fair. I don't know aboutyou all but im tired of a clone popping up when yu do a good attack, or somebody just brushing your best attack off like its nothing. Or the famouse I shunpo out the way. Where is the fun in that everybody will lose or get hit sometime. When in bleach have you seen somebody complety dodge an attack, or walk away from a battle with little to no damage.

4) This is to zozo. If your so powerful and can fight on a captains level then why not become a captain and get the rank. Because correct me if I'm wrong but aren't captains suppose to be the strongest shinigami in SS. That's why not every shinigami is a captain. And that's the reason they have the ranks to show the difference in power. Captains are suppose to be the best shinigami the protectors of SS, but here that's not the case. How can somebody who is lower then a Lt even stand a chance against a captain.

Also how can you justify that your just so powerr is it because of your 1000 techs that sound cool....pft... like that will work on me. I could beat almost anybody on here in a fight(with the execption of sonchero becuase he uses the same philosophy I use and he actual knows what he is doin ) not because i'm the espada leader but because my attacks and skill are simply and effective. You all make attacks that sound so ultra cool. If you go through and read your techs you would see that half of them would work in a battle. Don't believe me watch and see if you face me.

We don't have to use the rank system I just think it would be fair because if we keep things the way they are I'll only need four member to beat all the divison. Because keeping the sytem the way it is now is just opening up to god mod. And once people start trying say a person is god modding cause the way they fight they won't have a case because the system now allows it.

But hey do what you want i'm just trying help the game out.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:43 pm

Kaname wrote:That's the whole issuse with the system now and the exact reason we need a rranking system.

1) Nobodys power on here is real, it's an RP. The point of an RP is to ROLEPLAY so in the spirit of RPin which is what this is suppose to be we should have some way to show a difference in power.

2) Baryura didn't beat renji because of his bankai. He beat renji because he has a cpatain power level to renjis Lt power leve. Yes ichigo did beat barkyura but he is the main chacater he never loses. Example what's happening in the manga right now. He was about to die then bam new power for ichigo to win.

3) The reason we should have a rank sytsem is to make the fights better and more fair. I don't know aboutyou all but im tired of a clone popping up when yu do a good attack, or somebody just brushing your best attack off like its nothing. Or the famouse I shunpo out the way. Where is the fun in that everybody will lose or get hit sometime. When in bleach have you seen somebody complety dodge an attack, or walk away from a battle with little to no damage.

4) This is to zozo. If your so powerful and can fight on a captains level then why not become a captain and get the rank. Because correct me if I'm wrong but aren't captains suppose to be the strongest shinigami in SS. That's why not every shinigami is a captain. And that's the reason they have the ranks to show the difference in power. Captains are suppose to be the best shinigami the protectors of SS, but here that's not the case. How can somebody who is lower then a Lt even stand a chance against a captain.

Also how can you justify that your just so powerr is it because of your 1000 techs that sound cool....pft... like that will work on me. I could beat almost anybody on here in a fight(with the execption of sonchero becuase he uses the same philosophy I use and he actual knows what he is doin ) not because i'm the espada leader but because my attacks and skill are simply and effective. You all make attacks that sound so ultra cool. If you go through and read your techs you would see that half of them would work in a battle. Don't believe me watch and see if you face me.

We don't have to use the rank system I just think it would be fair because if we keep things the way they are I'll only need four member to beat all the divison. Because keeping the sytem the way it is now is just opening up to god mod. And once people start trying say a person is god modding cause the way they fight they won't have a case because the system now allows it.

But hey do what you want i'm just trying help the game out.

first of please delete all my, tenma and devodin's posts, and to nr 4: i never said i was powerful. the only thing i said was that i "could" fight udg because he didnt fight all out on me. and im not making the names because they sound cool. now listen to me, if you even cared about watching other ppl's zan you would se that before this my attacks were called shit like bursting scream n stuff, and you dont know what i can do with my attacks. what you now is what you see in my zan. plus just becasue your are effective and stuf dont give you the upper hand. you thjink your strong and cool and stuff, and i couldnt defeat you i know, but thats NOT because of the attacks you have, its because of the insane powers you overrestimmate yourself with, and i dont give a shit,

i understand youre trying to help the game. but then make the captains powerful, and dont "make" them powerful, they should become powerful themself, just let the people know that, tahts all and delete this and the other posts.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:02 am